If you’re in need of a good laugh, look no further! We’ve rounded up over 200 handpicked corny puns that are guaranteed to make you chuckle. From cheesy one-liners to goofy wordplay, these puns are perfect for a lighthearted throwdown. Whether you’re looking to brighten someone’s day or just add some humor to your own life, these puns have got you covered. So get ready to unleash a barrage of laughter with our collection of corny puns that are sure to leave you in stitches. Get ready to roll your eyes and laugh out loud as we dive into the world of corny puns.
“Kernels of Laughter: Corny Puns to Tickle Your Funny Bone” (Editors Pick)
1. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
2. I could make a corny pun about vegetables, but that would be too corny.
3. What’s a scarecrow’s favorite type of clothing? A pair of “crop” tops!
4. I went to the market and bought some ears of corn. Now I have a-MAIZE-ing dinner plans!
5. What do you call it when a corn stalk becomes famous? A “stalk”erazzi!
6. I asked the corn if it had any gossip, and it replied, “Oh, I can’t ‘kettle’ you that!”
7. Why did the corn feel left out? Because it wasn’t kernel-ing well with others!
8. What do corn stalks do when they’re feeling restless? They “row”wander!
9. Why couldn’t the corn finish its workout at the gym? It felt too husky!
10. How can you tell if a cornstalk is on a diet? It keeps counting its “calories”!
11. What did the corn say to the corny joke? “You’ve got by-“ears”ing humor!”
12. Why was the corn stalk so self-conscious? It had an “ear“-rational fear of judgment!
13. What do corn and humans have in common? They both have ears to “stalk” to each other!
14. Why did the farmer blush when he saw the cornfield? He saw a-maize-ing beauty!
15. What’s a corn’s favorite type of music? Pop-corn!
16. Why did the corn get promoted? Because it always went the “extra ear” mile!
17. Did you hear about the corn who became a detective? He always found “corn-crete” evidence!
18. How do you make corn laugh? You rel-ear-se a good corny joke!
19. Why was the corn afraid of the scarecrow? It heard it would be stalked!
20. What did the corn say when it got a compliment? “Aw, shucks!”
Cornball Comedy (Corny One-liner Puns)
1. Did you hear about the scarecrow’s promotion? He was outstanding in his field!
2. I’m ear-resistibly drawn to corny puns.
3. Why did the corn file a police report? It was stalked.
4. I asked the corn if it was feeling corny, it said, “I’m all ear!”
5. What did the corn say to the butter? You’re my butter half!
6. What do you call a corn that joins the circus? Popcorn.
7. The corn had a husky voice and always spoke in kernels.
8. Why did the corn refuse to go to the party? It didn’t want to be a cas-ear-ole.
9. When the corn gets hurt, it goes cob-cob.
10. Why did the corn stalk bring a ladder to the baseball game? It heard the pitchers were throwing cornballs.
11. I can’t decide if corn mazes are a-maize-ing or just ear-ritating.
12. How did the corn respond when it graduated? “This is just the corn-erstone of my success!”
13. What did the corn say to the cornstalk? “We’re all ears!”
14. What do you call a corn who can sing? Adele-corn.
15. Did you hear about the corn who became a lawyer? It wanted to earn a good kernel-ing.
16. When corn gets together, it’s always an ear-ra affair.
17. The corn farmer was always kernel-ing it, so his crops were always popping up.
18. What’s the corn’s favorite type of music? Pop!
19. I asked the corn why it was crying, and it said, “I’m going through a maize of emotions!”
20. What do you call corn that doesn’t share? Kernel-ly selfish
Korny Queries (Question-and-Cornswer Puns)
1. Why was the corn acting so emotional? Because it had stalk therapy!
2. How do you know corn loves to dance? It always has an ear for the beat!
3. Why did the corn stalk win the award? Because it was outstanding in its field!
4. What did the corn say to the farmer? “Don’t stalk me!”
5. How do you make a corn laugh? You tell it a cob-mentary joke!
6. What did the corn say after a long day at work? “I’m corn-tired!”
7. Why did the corn refuse to follow the recipe? It had kernels of doubt!
8. What do you call a corn that’s always up to no good? A little corn-artist!
9. Why did the corn refuse to go to school? It had no ear for education!
10. How do you make a corn go to sleep? You tuck it in a corn-field!
11. What do you call a corn that’s an expert in math? An ear-thematician!
12. Why did the corn go to the dentist? It wanted to have its corn-ers cleaned!
13. What do you call corn that joins a choir? Acapella-corn!
14. How do corn stalks stay in shape? They do ear-robics!
15. What did the corn say to the butter? “You’re on a roll!”
16. Why was the corn afraid of the dark? It had been stalked too many times!
17. What did one corn say to the other? “We go together like kernels on a cob!”
18. How do you greet a nervous corn? “Ah shucks!”
19. What do you get when you mix corn with a porcupine? Sweet-corned quills!
20. Why was the corn feeling extra corn-fident? Because it had great ears!
Husk it Like it’s Hot (Double Entendre Puns)
1. “Why did the corn go to the doctor? It had an ear infection!”
2. “What did the corn say to the butter? ‘I’m all ears!'”
3. “Why was the corn always a great dancer? It had amazing kernel moves!”
4. “Why did the corn want to leave the party? It felt corn-ed and wanted to split!”
5. “What do you call an enthusiastic corn farmer? A-maize-ing!”
6. Why did the corn break up with the potato? It just couldn’t get a kernel of truth out of him!”
7. “What did the corn say when it saw something shocking? ‘Well, butter my kernels!'”
8. “What did the corn say to the popcorn? ‘Step aside, I’m popping up to say hi!'”
9. “Why was the corn so confident? It always had an ear-raising smile!”
10. “What did the corn say to its rival vegetable? ‘Let’s settle this in the kernel field!'”
11. “Why did the corn bring a ladder to the party? To reach the high stalks!”
12. “Why did the corn think it was famous? It saw itself on the cob-arazzi’s magazine!”
13. “What did the corn say when it won the lottery? ‘I’m going to butter my way to luxury!'”
14. “Why did the corn always tell jokes? It loved hearing people say ‘That’s corny!'”
15. “What do you call a corn’s sarcastic remark? A corn-sass!”
16. “Why did the corn dress up as a vampire? It wanted to be corn-dracula!”
17. “Why did the corn become a comedian? It wanted to earn some corny applause!”
18. “What do you call a corn with a pet? A pop-corn!”
19. “Why did the corn blush? It saw the tomato sauce and got a-maized!”
20. “What did the corn say to the cute corn cob? ‘We’re a-maiz-ing together!'”
Cornucopia of Corny Puns (Corny Puns in Idioms)
1. She was so corny, she believed every kernel of gossip.
2. He had a tough time buttering me up, but I eventually gave in.
3. She always knows how to pop the corniest jokes during movie night.
4. He tried to sweet-talk his way through the situation, but we saw through his corny charm.
5. I don’t want to sound cheesy, but I think you’re ear-resistible.
6. Don’t go getting all buttered up about it, just popcorn the question already!
7. I couldn’t resist, I had to snap a corny selfie at the cornfield.
8. He thought he had me for a cob, but I dodged his corny pick-up line.
9. Sorry for the bad pun, but I’m really corn-fused about this whole situation.
10. She always seems to have a corny comeback for every situation.
11. I tried to impress her with my cornball humor, but she popped the question before I could.
12. You can’t be serious, that’s just a bunch of corn-nonsense!
13. His jokes were so corny, they should be husked out of the conversation.
14. They say laughter is the best medicine, but their corny jokes made me want to find another prescription.
15. I don’t mean to stalk, but your corny puns are popping up everywhere.
16. She thought she was the cream of the crop with her corny puns, but they just left us all shaking our heads.
17. Don’t let the corny jokes go to your head, someone might mistake you for a cornstalk.
18. The joke was so corny, it was a-maize-ing!
19. She tried to butter me up with her corny charm, but I wasn’t falling for it.
20. He may have thought he was spilling the corny beans, but we already knew all about it.
Pun-believably Corny (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I invited my corny friend to a country music concert, and he said he was all ears of corn.
2. The scarecrow became friends with the crow because they both had a knack for corny jokes.
3. My vegetable garden started telling cheesy jokes, but the corn on the cob always took the cake.
4. The farmer opened a joke shop and called it “The Crop Store,” where everything was corny.
5. When the corn stalks went on strike, they formed a “Corn Union” demanding better corn-ditions.
6. The cornfield won the lottery, and now it’s a maize of wealth.
7. The farmer’s cornfield fell in love with the wheat field, but their relationship was a kernel of truth.
8. The corn stalk complained about the soil’s corny attitude, saying it really ear-itated him.
9. The corn stalk joined a comedy club, but people thought he was just a cob-edian.
10. The corn stalk fell in love with the sunflower, and their romance blossomed into a-maize-ing love.
11. The corn field had a falling out with the wheat field, now they’re just lost in ear-reconcilable differences.
12. The corn became a comedian to prove it had ear-resistible appeal.
13. The corn thought it was being corny at the party, but everyone said it was just sweet.
14. The corn field decided to start a band, but they only wanted to play huskical instruments.
15. The corn went to the dentist and said, “I think I’ve got a kernel problem!”
16. The corn in the field were tired of the same-old, same-old jokes and decided to spice things up with a kernel of new material.
17. The corn was voted the funniest vegetable at the vegetable carnival, but the onion claimed there was something funny going on.
18. The corn stalk found a new hobby, now he’s a-maizing everyone with his corn-ography.
19. The corn had a secret crush on the potato, but they knew it wouldn’t work; they were just from different stalks of life.
20. The corn was feeling down, so the tomato tried to cheer it up, saying, “I think you’re a-maize-ing, kernels and all!
A-Maize-ing Wordplay: Kernels of Fun with Corny Puns
1. Kernel Sanders
2. Poppy Corn
3. Cornelius Cob
4. Corny Weaver
5. Poppy McPopcorn
6. Earl of Butter
7. Kernelsby Park
8. Cobina Butterpop
9. Captain Kernel
10. Popcornia Butterfield
11. Abby Popcornski
12. Kernel McPoppy
13. Poppy Butterworth
14. Jarvis Cornwell
15. Popcornella Adams
16. Colby Kernelsmith
17. Popper Mae Johnson
Punny Word Play: Corny Spoonerisms
1. Shorny cuns
2. Forny cops
3. Trorny cactors
4. Lorny puns
5. Cuny porny
6. Mum corny
7. Sorny cacks
8. Thorny cladie
9. Morny cuffi
The Corniest Swifties (Puns on Puns)
1. “I can’t stand these corny puns,” Tom said, gratingly.
2. “I’ll never eat corn again,” Tom said sparingly.
3. “These corny puns are simply unbearable,” Tom said, huskily.
4. “These corny jokes will surely pop,” Tom said, cornily.
5. “I can’t help but kernel at these puns,” Tom said, jokingly.
6. “I’m all ears for more corny puns,” Tom said, attentively.
7. “These puns are great, I’m cob-viously enjoying them,” Tom said, cornily.
8. “I’ll never husk it out with these corny jokes,” Tom said, peaking.
9. “These corny puns are making me stalk,” Tom said, anxiously.
10. “These jokes are driving me cornpletely insane,” Tom said, huskily.
11. “I can’t resist these corny puns,” Tom said, irresistibly.
12. “These jokes are in a league of their own,” Tom said, cornily.
13. “I’m all ears for these corny puns,” Tom said, attentively.
14. “I hope these puns don’t pop my cornfidence,” Tom said, nervously.
15. “These jokes are cornpletely corn-tastic,” Tom said, cheerfully.
16. “I’m gonna crop these puns on a t-shirt,” Tom said, fashionably.
17. “I’m ready to butter up these corny puns,” Tom said, butteringly.
18. “I’m gonna cornbat these puns with a laugh,” Tom said, courageously.
19. “These puns are popping up like corn in a microwave,” Tom said, cornily.
20. “I’m gonna cornsume these puns like a delicious meal,” Tom said, hungrily.
Corny Kernel Quandaries (Oxymoronic Corn Puns)
1. Why did the corn stop telling jokes? It was an ear-responsible ear of corn.
2. The corn farmer had a stalk market that was always corny, but it never made him any money.
3. The corn became a vegetarian because it wanted to stay ear-resistible.
4. What did the corn say to the farmer? “I’m a-maized at your corny jokes!”
5. The corn had a husky bark, but it was just corny noise.
6. The corn had a rocky relationship with a stone, but it was too kernel to break up.
7. The corn farmer always said the best time to tell jokes was when the corn was in the ear.
8. The corn’s stand-up comedy career didn’t pop off; it was just too cob-webby.
9. The corn always had a sunny disposition, even in a corn-storm.
10. The corn couldn’t stop laughing at the corn-iness of its own jokes; it was a-maize-ing.
11. The corn farmer invested in a comedy festival, and it stalked its way to success.
12. The corn loved going to the corn-er store, but it was always corn-stipated with choices.
13. The corn tried to befriend a tomato but realized they had different kernel interests.
14. There was a corny detective who always cracked corny puns, and his cases were never kernel to solving mysteries.
15. The corn wrote a book called “The Funny Kernel” but couldn’t find a publisher, so it stayed in the ear.
16. The corn was a-maized by the electrical cornductor; it lit up the field with corn-stellation.
17. The corn was in a band, but their music was too corny to catch on, even as pop-corn.
18. The corn secretly wished to become popcorn, but it knew it would just be kern-ny if it tried.
19. The corn comedian’s show was always full; the audience found him ear-resistible.
20. The corn farmer’s jokes were so corny that even the scarecrows rolled their eyes in the field.
Recursive Kernel (Corny Puns)
1. Why did the cornstalk go on a diet? It wanted to be kernel-thin.
2. Did you hear about the cornfield that went to university? It wanted to learn about maize-terpieces.
3. Why did the corn invent shoulder pads? To protect its kernels, of course!
4. How did the corn become the star of the movie? It had a-maize-ing talent!
5. Why did the corn hire a lawyer? It was getting stalked by a hungry squirrel!
6. What did the corn say to the popcorn at the movie theater? “You better pop back down or you’ll become a-maize-ingly expensive!”
7. Why did the corn go to the hairstylist? It wanted a corn-row makeover!
8. How did the corn become a successful comedian? It had a great sense of “a-maize-ment”!
9. Why did the corn join the gym? It wanted to build up its “kernel” strength.
10. What did the corn say when it won the lottery? “I’m about to have a-maize-ing buttery dreams!”
11. How did the corn win the race? It used its “ear”-odynamically designed husk!
12. Why did the corn love watching detective TV shows? It enjoyed a good “kernel-solving” mystery!
13. What did the corn say when it stubbed its toe? “Aw, shucks!”
14. Why did the corn start taking dance lessons? It wanted to learn the corny-ography!
15. How did the corn become a well-known philosopher? It had a-maize-ing ear for deep thoughts!
16. Why did the corn go to the eye doctor? It was feeling a little “husky” and thought it needed new contact lenses!
17. What did the corn call its singing group? “The Corn-ellas”!
18. How did the corn become a fashion icon? It had a great ear for style and always wore the latest husk-ions!
19. Why did the corn buy a treadmill? It wanted to work on its “kernel” fitness!
20. How did the corn become the captain of the football team? It had impeccable “ear”-balling skills on the field!
Corn-ucopia of Cliché Puns
1. I was feeling corny, so I decided to go on a maize-ing adventure.
2. Corn puns may be stalk-erish, but they kernel-ly make me laugh.
3. Life is full of cornundrums, but I always try to husk it out.
4. Don’t be ear-responsible, always lend a helping husk.
5. I always try to ear-resistibly charm people with my corny jokes.
6. My dad said he wanted a raise, so I suggested he plant some corn and hope for stalks to rise.
7. I’m always amazed by the stalk market, it’s full of ear-resistible opportunities.
8. Breakfast is poppin’ when you have a-maize-ing cornflakes.
9. I don’t like corn mazes, they always leave me feeling like a-maize-d and confused.
10. Life is corny, but that’s what makes it a-maize-ing.
11. I wanted to get fit, so I started doing kernel exercises.
12. My friend invited me to a corny party, but I declined because I didn’t want to stalk his every move.
13. It’s often said that laughter is the best medicine, but a-maize-ing corny jokes are a close second.
14. I’m really corn-fused by the concept of cornbread – is it bread or a-maize-ing cake?
15. Corny puns may be cheesy, but they always bring a kernel of joy to my day.
16. I told a corny joke to a farmer, but he didn’t ear it because he was too busy planting stalks.
17. Corny puns may be a bit a-maize-ing, but that’s why they’re so cob-ventional.
18. I tried to come up with a pun about corn, but it was a complete husk-terpiece.
19. When life gives you corn, make popcorn and watch a-maize-ing movies.
20. Corny puns are like popcorn, you can’t stop at just one – they’re a-maize-ing!
In conclusion, we hope these 200+ handpicked puns brought a smile to your face and a chuckle to your day. But don’t stop here! If you’re craving more laughter-inducing wordplay, be sure to check out our website for a never-ending supply of corny puns. Thank you for taking the time to visit and happy punning!