Get ready for some serious hue-mor with our collection of over 200 hilarious yellow puns! From bright and sunny to mellow and yellow, these puns are sure to brighten up your day and tickle your funny bone. Whether you’re looking to impress your friends with some witty one-liners or just need a good laugh, we’ve got you covered. So why not take a break from the daily grind and indulge in some pun-tastic humor? From yellow cars to banana bread, you’ll find puns on every topic under the sun. So sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh your way through our collection of the best yellow puns around!
Brighten Your Day with these Cheery Yellow Puns (Editors Pick)
1. I don’t trust people who don’t like yellow. They’re a little shady.
2. Yellow always seems like the brightest color.
3. I love yellow jokes. They’re so corny.
4. Why did the yellow fruit go to the doctor? It was feeling a little green.
5. What do you call a chicken crossing the road in a banana suit? Poultry in motion.
6. The yellow light is just a cautionary tail.
7. Let’s avocado this conversation before it turns into a bitter melon fight.
8. Did you hear about the yellow bucket that ran away to join the circus? The acro-buckets were amazing.
9. I love eating lunch with banana bread. It’s the best thing since sliced bread.
10. It’s tough for a burglar to see yellow paint in the dark. It’s a light shade of Brie right through.
11. Why did the yellow car stop? It ran out of gas-o-lemon.
12. I’m bananas about you.
13. Vegans are on top of things. They’re always telling us to eat our beets.
14. The photography class smelled like a darkroom. Just a bunch of develo-people.
15. Why did the yellow potato quit the gym? Because it couldn’t lift its yam.
16. The yellow flowers were happy to bloom again because they finally got to tulip around with their friends.
17. I bought a super heavy puzzle. Each piece weighs half a kilogram. It’s called a yellow block of cheese.
18. I don’t like to break yellow things because I refuse to take any lemon’s.
19. Why did the yellow marker set out on a journey? To find its own highlight.
20. I thought about getting a yellow phone, but then I realized I could mustard just buy the pink one.
Yellow Belly Yucks (One-liner Puns)
1. What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
2. I heard the local farmer recently got promoted, he’s now an ex-celery farmer.
3. Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
4. The color yellow always makes me smile, it’s so sunny and egg-citing.
5. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen before going to the beach? Because they might peel.
6. Why did the lemon go out with the prune? Because it couldn’t find a date.
7. My favorite game is yellow card monopoly, it’s not very popular but I think it has potential.
8. I was going to tell you a joke about electricity, but it’s a bit shocking.
9. My favorite color is yellow, but my second favorite color is a tie between sunshine and lemonade.
10. The yellow traffic light said to the red and green lights, “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m feeling pretty light.
11. Whenever I’m feeling down, I like to watch a yellow movie – it always cheers me up.
12. Why did the sun get so angry with the moon? Because he was always casting him in the shadow.
13. Did you hear about the kid who swallowed a coloring pencil? He turned yellow.
14. How do you make a banana shake? Put it in the freezer.
15. What do you call a duck that loves to tell jokes? A wise quacker.
16. Why is yellow a happy color? Because it’s always shining!
17. Why did the canary join the detective agency? To solve tweet crimes.
18. I love yellow flowers so much I could daisy.
19. Why don’t some flowers ever leave? Because they’re rooted in their beliefs.
20. How do bees style their hair? With honeycomb.
Yellow-y Queries: Question-and-Answer Puns
1. What did one yellow ball say to the other yellow ball? “If you’re not careful, you’ll end up in a jam!”
2. Why did the yellow car stop at the banana? It wanted to peel out.
3. What do you call a person who loves yellow? A mellon-enthusiast.
4. Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasn’t peeling well!
5. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
6. Why did the banana go to the doctor? He wasn’t peeling well.
7. What do you get when you cross a yellow fruit with a printer? A printanana.
8. What did the yellow traffic light say to the red traffic light? “Don’t look, I’m changing!”
9. What kind of phone does a banana use? A blackberry!
10. Why did the banana go to the doctor? He wasn’t peeling well.
11. Why was the lemon cold? It left its hoodie in the lime-less aisle.
12. What do you call a yellow Labrador sitting in a pile of leaves? Fido-nugget.
13. What do you call a yellow bird that’s always cheerful? A sunny-side-up bird.
14. What do you call a yellow fruit that’s not ripe yet? A pre-luminary.
15. Why did the yellow crayon quit the art set? Because it got sick of being the only one everyone sees.
16. Why wasn’t the banana hungry? It already had a-peel.
17. What do you call a yellow fruit that’s freshly squeezed? A just juice.
18. Why did the banana go to the library? It wanted to find a new book on appeal.
19. What do you call a person that has yellow hair? An auricular.
20. Why did the yellow turtle cross the road? To get away from the slow-pokes.
“Peeling Back the Layers: Yellow Puns with a Twist (Double Entendre Fun)”
1. I’m feeling mellow-lived today.
2. I’ve been under the yellow weather.
3. If you’re feeling blue, yellow is a great hue to make things better.
4. I’m feeling so yellow today, even Big Bird would be jealous.
5. I like to be yellow in the sunshine.
6. You know what they say, ‘When life gives you lemons, paint them yellow.’
7. Watch out for the yellow snow, it may look like lemonade but it isn’t.
8. Keep calm and stay yellow.
9. I’m having an omelette for breakfast with yellow peppers.
10. Yellow-oh-Hello-It’s going to be a good day!
11. Yellow is always the new black on sunny days.
12. What’s up, yellow bones?
13. I’m feeling corny today because I love all things yellow.
14. I can’t get enough of this denim on denim with a yellow pop.
15. I just painted my walls yellow to brighten up my mood.
16. Yellow is the perfect color to express your yellow-selves.
17. The Limón dance went so well because everyone was wearing yellow.
18. Some people might see it as being too bold, but I love yellowing outfits.
19. Everything is coming up roses, and lilies and daffodils and sunflowers and …
20. It sounds like utter corn, but I’d like a yellow-themed party, please.
Yell-Oh-Puns! (Puns in Idioms Featuring Yellow)
1. It’s always sunny in Yellow-fornia.
2. The yellow brick road leads to a-maize-ing adventures.
3. I’m feeling yellow-tastic today!
4. You’re my sunshine on a cloudy yellow.
5. That was a yolk-timate fail.
6. I’m not feeling yellow-gent today, can we reschedule?
7. Don’t be yellow-ly-mouthed, speak up!
8. He’s as yellow as a lemon when it comes to making decisions.
9. Let’s get this party yellow-ing!
10. That’s a real lemon of a deal.
11. She’s a yellow-bellied coward.
12. He put all his eggs in one yellow basket.
13. Yellow there! How’s it going?
14. Don’t let their yellow belly fool you, they’re tough.
15. That’s a corny yellow joke.
16. I’m not afraid of a little yellow snow.
17. We’re not the kind of friends who leave each other feeling yellow-gnawed.
18. That’s a golden opportunity you don’t want to miss!
19. It’s not polite to get yellow-browed with your friends.
20. You’re the apple of my yellow eye.
Yellow Brightens Up Your Day (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I heard the color yellow is quite a coward, always chicken out.
2. Yellow is such an aggressive color, it’s always mellowing out others around it.
3. The sun wears sunglasses so the other colors don’t see him yellow.
4. Yellow is so bright, it can’t keep any secrets, everything is always on the curd.
5. I have to peel yellow jokes out of my head, they always make me grin.
6. I almost tripped the other day because my shoes were not visible and it is hard to tread on eggs-actly defined lines which are so yellow.
7. I always thought that the yellow warning signs in construction zones meant creampuffs, now I know better.
8. What’s yellow and can’t swim? A bus full of schoolchildren.
9. My doctor told me to eat more bananas, but I think it’s the same old Peel I’ve bean eating.
10. The only thing I’ve inherited from my grandfather is his yellow stain on all his collars.
11. The yellow submarine didn’t get far because it only had one oar. It’s a solo fan.
12. I used to organize dueling tournaments between lemons and grapefruits. It was Citrus vs Citrus.
13. What do you get when you cross a banana and a comedian? A peelin’ funny guy.
14. The color yellow is so transparent, I can always see where it’s coming from.
15. I used to be scared of the dark, but now I’m afraid of the sun. It’s just too bright for my lamps.
16. Never forget to give someone credit for all their work – after all, teamwork makes the lemonade.
17. You know you’re addicted to banana puns when you just can’t split from them.
18. I never trust oranges, they’re always a-peeling.
19. The problem with buying black and white clothing is that they don’t match my sunny disposition.
20. I sued the yellow crayon company for negligence, they left me without any color in my life.
Yell-“Oh”-Puns! (Puns in yellow-themed names)
1. Yolanda Lemon
2. Amber Alert
3. Goldie Locks
4. Canary Finch
5. Sunny Day
6. Lemonade Stand
7. Yellow Brick Roadhouse
8. Daffodil Delight
9. Banana Splitz
10. Citronella Summer
11. Mustard Manor
12. Butterscotch Bliss
13. Cornmeal Cottage
14. Mimosa Mansion
15. Sunflower Suites
16. Pineapple Palace
17. Honeycomb Haven
18. Lemon Drop Inn
19. Tangerine Terrace
20. Apricot Acres
When Puns Meet Yellow: Spoonerisms that Peel with Laughter
1. Bellow pons
2. Mellow funs
3. Jello runs
4. Tellow sons
5. Yoda muns
6. Pillow huns
7. Cello dunce
8. Nellie buns
9. Fallow dons
10. Hello puns
11. Jello slums
12. Willow huns
13. Zebra buns
14. Ghetto son
15. Wacky funs
16. Yellow lumps
17. Tangelo rums
18. Jolly suns
19. Bellow shuns
20. Cello gowns
Mellow Yellow Wordplay (Tom Swifties)
1. “These yellow candies are making me pucker,” Tom said sourly.
2. “I don’t like the look of those yellow clouds,” Tom said stormily.
3. “I hate it when people stare at me,” Tom said bashfully.
4. “I think I’ll have another lemonade,” Tom said tartly.
5. “This banana tastes really good,” Tom said a-peelingly.
6. “I already used up all my yellow highlighter,” Tom said darkly.
7. “I don’t like walking on eggshells,” Tom said nervously.
8. “This yellow paint isn’t very bright,” Tom said dimly.
9. “I’m going to have to squint to look at this yellow paper,” Tom said dimly.
10. I can’t believe I have mustard on my shirt,” Tom said saucily.
11. “I’m not sure if I should buy this yellow shirt,” Tom said hesitantly.
12. “I really don’t like yellow jackets,” Tom said stinging-ly.
13. “I don’t like these yellow traffic lights,” Tom said stop-ingly.
14. “These yellow sneakers are really comfortable,” Tom said sneaker-ingly.
15. “I’m not a big fan of yellow taxis,” Tom said cabbie-ishly.
16. “This banana bread is incredible,” Tom said nut-ingly.
17. “I think I’m allergic to yellow dye,” Tom said chromatically.
18. “This yellow tea tastes a bit off,” Tom said steepedly.
19. “I really can’t stand this yellow wallpaper,” Tom said peeling-ly.
20. “I hate that school bus yellow color,” Tom said bussily.
Yellow Jokes that are Far from Mellow (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. “Why did the lemon break up with the banana? He couldn’t peel her yellow”
2. “When life gives you lemons, trade them for yellow apples”
3. “Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the yellow slide”
4. “The sun was feeling blue, so it put on its yellow shades”
5. “I asked my friend to paint me a rainbow, but she could only find yellow-orange paint”
6. Why did the bee wear a yellow sweater? To stay warm and pollenated”
7. “What’s black and yellow and red all over? A bee that flew into a red tulip”
8. Why don’t bananas play basketball? They always slip on their yellow peels”
9. “Why did the pineapple go to the doctor? It was feeling a little yellow around the edges”
10. “Why did the banana canvas the neighborhood? It was trying to find its missing yellow”
11. “The lemon was feeling sour, so it tried to sweeten itself by adding yellow sugar”
12. “Why did the lemon attend a writing class? It wanted to work on its yellow prose”
13. “Why did the sunflower go on a diet? It wanted to be more yellow nimble”
14. “Why did the yellow duckling go to the gym? It wanted to work on its winged yellow muscle”
15. “Why did the bird go to the salon? It wanted to get a yellow-feathered blowout”
16. “Why did the bee go on vacation? It wanted to escape from the usual daily yellow drudgery”
17. “Why did the taxi driver wear a yellow shirt? To be easily yellow spotted by passengers”
18. “What’s yellow and green and sings? A lime dressed as a yellow canary”
19. Why did the artist paint a yellow triangle on a blue background? It wanted to explore yellow-blueness”
20. “Why don’t vampires eat bananas? They’re allergic to yellow peels and yellow sunlight”
Yellow-y Recursive Laughs (Recursive Puns on Yellow)
1. Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
2. I used to be a bird, but then I realized I couldn’t handle all the cheep thrills.
3. I couldn’t figure out why the baseball kept getting larger, and then it hit me.
4. The painter couldn’t yellow painting all day, but he finally brushed it off.
5. I wanted to make a joke about sodium, but then I thought…na, people will think it’s too salty.
6. I am on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
7. When I was a kid, my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be…. turns out the identity theft wasn’t worth it.
8. I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went… then it dawned on me.
9. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
10. I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
11. A new type of broom came out, it is sweeping the nation.
12. I was an hour late for my train and it was leaving the station. I ran up to the conductor and said, “I’m terribly sorry, sir! Can I please get on the train?” The conductor said, “Why, are you yellow?”
13. I really wanted to learn how to drive a stick shift, but then I realized it was just clutching at straws.
14. I was reading a book on the history of glue, but I couldn’t seem to put it down.
15. My boss told me to have a good day, so I went home.
16. I asked my French friend if he likes to play video games. He said, “Wii.”
17. I’m trying to finish a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
18. I wasn’t originally going to eat that cheese, but then I thought, “cheddar than never.”
19. I thought about going on an all-almond diet. But that’s just nuts!
20. I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Yellow Fools Rush In: Puns on Cliches About the Color Yellow
1. When life gives you lemons, paint them yellow.
2. Yellow there, neighbor!
3. Feeling blue? Have a Yellowtail!
4. All that glitters is not yellow.
5. Don’t be a chicken, go out and seize the yellow!
6. Youth is wasted on the young, so make sure to preserve your yellow!
7. Actions speak louder than yellow.
8. When in doubt, wear yellow.
9. You are what you yellow.
10. Yellow me about it!
11. Every cloud has a yellow lining.
12. Good things come to those who yellow.
13. Yellow dreams are made of this.
14. That’s the yellow brick road!
15. I’m feeling yellow-tastic!
16. Yellow hallelujah!
17. Yellow out of luck!
18. Yellow-belly up to the bar, boys!
19. Don’t give up the yellow ship!
20. Live every day like it’s yellow.
In conclusion, we hope these 200+ yellow puns have brought some sunshine and laughter into your day! Don’t forget, there are plenty more puns to explore on our website. We appreciate you taking the time to visit and indulge in some pun-derful humor with us. Keep smiling and punning on!