Looking for a way to add some zest to your day? Look no further than these 200+ fresh lime puns! From sour to sweet and everything in between, these puns will have you cracking up and craving margaritas. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of citrus or just looking for a good laugh, these lime puns are sure to brighten your day and leave you with a citrusy smile. So sit back, relax, and let these puns do the talking – after all, a little laughter is the best medicine, especially when it comes with a side of vitamin C!
“Tickle Your Funny Bone with These Citrusy Lime Puns” (Editors Pick)
1. Lime all alone
2. Lime juice is the zing of life
3. I’m Tacos and I love avocado and lime
4. Lime after lime
5. Life gives you limes, make margaritas
6. I’m just sayin’, sometimes I feel like the lime without the tequila
7. Lime it or leave it
8. Lime sees the opportunity
9. Lime in the coconut
10. A squeeze of lime into your life can make anything taste better
11. Out of lime? No problem, just improvise and use lemons
12. Lime it up!
13. Lime, no crime
14. L is for Lime, Love and Laughter
15. Keep lime and carry on
16. Lime light
17. Love is … Mexican food without onions and with lots of lime
18. Quench your thirst with limes anytime
19. The lime of your life
20. Gimme some lime, baby!
Lively Lime Laughs (One-liner Puns)
1. Why did the lime go to the doctor? Because it was feeling sour.
2. Time flies like an arrow; limes fly like a lime.
3. What did the lime say to the lemon during a race? Peel out!
4. What’s green and always angry? A lime with sour grapes.
5. What do you call a lime that’s feeling down? A key lime blue.
6. Why did the lime break up with the lemon? It couldn’t handle the citrus pressure.
7. How do you make a lime shake? Put it in the freezer.
8. Why is a lime bigger than a lemon? Because it’s got more zest for life.
9. What did one lime say to the other lime? “Citrus me rollin’, they hatin’.”
10. How does a lime keep its cool? By staying in the shade.
11. Why did the lime go to the casino? To try its luck on the pucker machine.
12. What do you get when you cross a lime and a grape? A sour grapefruit.
13. Why did the lime go to the party alone? Because it couldn’t find a date-a.
14. What’s a lime’s favorite kind of music? Ska-lime.
15. Why don’t limes ever feel lonely? Because they have lots of zest for life!
16. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a lime? Fruity puns!
17. What do you call a lime with a pet? A lime-owner!
18. When life gives you limes, make margaritas!
19. Why did the lime quit his job? Because he couldn’t handle the lime-light.
20. Why did the lime cross the road? To get to the citrus side!
Lively Lime Laughs (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the lime go to the doctor? Because it was feeling a-peel-ing.
2. Why did the lime cross the street? To get to the other slice.
3. How do you fix a broken lime? With some lime glue.
4. What do you call a lime that doesn’t like to work? A lemon.
5. Why did the lime break up with the lemon? It just wasn’t zest to be together.
6. What did the lime say to the avocado? You’re the guac to my chips.
7. How do you make a lime laugh? Tell it a citrus joke.
8. Why did the lime go to space? To search for extraterrestrial lime life.
9. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a lime? A hybrid fruit called a limon.
10. Why do limes make good bartenders? They have a lot of experience in mixology.
11. How do you know if a lime is ripe? It gives a little when you squeeze it.
12. Why was the lime hesitant to enter the fruit race? It was too juiced out.
13. What do you call a lime with a degree? A sour-ologist.
14. Why did the lime refuse to participate in the talent show? It didn’t think it had the zest factor.
15. How did the lime end up in therapy? It had trouble expressing its peelings.
16. What do you call a lime that’s been in a fight? A bitter rival.
17. Why don’t limes go to the beach? They prefer to stay in the lime-light.
18. How do you make a lime float? Add some root beer and a scoop of lime sherbet.
19. Why did the lime take the job as a crossing guard? It wanted to keep the streets safe and squeezy.
20. How do you make a lime on the rocks? Just add lime and ice.
Lime Lighter Side (Double Entendre Puns)
1. “I’ll have a tonic with a slice of lime… Sounds like my kind of night!”
2. Lime, oh lime, wherefore art thou lime?
3. My friends and I always get a ‘peeling’ when we drink lime margaritas.
4. “You’ve really got me in a ‘citrus’ right now with all these lime puns.”
5. I’m so bad at cooking, I just tried to make limeade and ended up with a ‘sour’ note.
6. “I always have a zesty time when I’m hanging with my lime crew.”
7. “I don’t trust those lime juicers, they always try to give you an ‘extra squeeze’.”
8. “I can’t stop singing ‘Put the lime in the coconut, and shake it all up!'”
9. “I just made a really punny joke about limes… I think it was a real ‘zinger’.”
10. I love a good lime wedge, it’s the perfect ‘sour-tower’ for my drink.
11. “Who knew limes were so versatile? They’re great in drinks and as a ‘zest’ for life.”
12. “I was trying to make a healthy snack, but it ended up being a ‘limey’ dish.”
13. “I heard someone say that lime has a ‘peeling’ effect on the skin…”
14. “I don’t know if it’s just me, but lime always pairs well with a ‘little squeeze’.”
15. “I was watching a game with my friends, and I said ‘This is a real lime-out’.”
16. I tried to make lime soup, but it ended up being a little ‘pulpy’.
17. “I was trying to make a Lime Rickey, but someone told me I was doing it all ‘wrong’…”
18. “I always get a good laugh when someone tries to tell me a ‘limey’ joke.”
19. “I can’t decide if lime is better for drinks or as a ‘flavor-enhancer’ for food.”
20. I’m trying to save money, so I’m cutting out limes and just using ‘grapefruit’ instead.
Lime-lightening Laughs: Punny Idioms Featuring Limes
1. “Lime’s up!” (Time’s up)
2. “You’ve got a lot of lime on your hands.” (Time)
3. “I need to lime down after that workout.” (Wind down)
4. Let’s take a lime out of the oven and relax.” (Take a load off)
5. Lime flies when you’re having fun.” (Time flies)
6. “It’s lime to face the music.” (Time)
7. “He’s living on borrowed lime.” (Time)
8. “Don’t sweat the small limes.” (Stuff)
9. “Lime heals all wounds.” (Time)
10. “He’s out of lime for the day.” (Time)
11. “It’s just a matter of lime before we finish.” (Time)
12. “The ball’s in your lime.” (Court)
13. “Lime will tell.” (Time)
14. “Better late than lime.” (Never)
15. “You’re a sour lime.” (Loser)
16. “Lime after lime, it never gets easier.” (Time after time)
17. “That’s a lime in the sand.” (Line)
18. He’s in the lime of fire.” (Line)
19. Hand me that lime, please.” (Time)
20. “I’m going to make the most of my lime.” (Time)
Squeeze in the Fun (Lime Pun Juxtaposition)
1. “I made a citrus smoothie, but it didn’t go over well. It was too lime-ted.”
2. “When life gives you limes, make lemonade and confuse people.”
3. “Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was a little un-lime-bered.”
4. “I thought about making a joke about limes, but I decided to leave it zesty.”
5. A lime went into a bar and the bartender said, ‘What’s your poison?’ Lime said, “Don’t twist my arm.’
6. I tried to make a cake with limes, but it was a zest disaster.
7. “Why did the lime go to the party alone? Because it didn’t want to be part of a margarita-ville.”
8. I accidentally put a lime in my tea instead of a lemon. I guess you could say I’m experiencing some limenation.”
9. I saw a lime steal a lemon’s phone. It was a case of citrus theft.”
10. “A scientist tried to create a lime-flavored beverage, but it was hard to concentrate.”
11. “Why did the golfer bring limes to the green? Because he wanted to improve his slice.”
12. “I got hit in the head with a lime, but I’m fine. It was a lime-a-bean.”
13. I don’t trust trees that produce limes. They always seem to have a sour attitude.”
14. “I tried to peel a lime, but it just wouldn’t cooperate. It was a lime-possible task.”
15. “I made a salsa with limes, but it turned out to be pretty mild. It lacked a certain zing.”
16. “Why did the bicycle fall over? Because it was tied to a lime tree and couldn’t handle the weight.
17. “I handed my friend a lime and told him it was a lemon. He wasn’t amused. It was a sour prank.”
18. I started making a joke about limes, but then I realized it was a little too tart.
19. “I tried to make a lime pun, but it just didn’t squeeze out right.”
20. “I asked the bartender for a margarita, hold the lime. He said, ‘That’s un-juice-ual.'”
Lime-a-licious (Punny Names for Lime Lovers)
1. Lime-a-Rita Hayworth
2. Margarita Limefeld
3. Lime-othy Dalton
4. Kim Lime Dashian
5. Limeonardo DiCaprio
6. Liminal Lizzie McGuire
7. Lime-nardo da Vinci
8. Lime-ed Hemingway
9. Lime Charles
10. Lime-uel L. Jackson
11. Woody Lima Allen
12. Emma Limestone
13. Lime-ger Woods
14. Limoncello Anthony
15. Lime Kilmer
16. Lime-a Bean
17. Johnny Limonade
18. Limelightning McQueen
19. Jennifer Limopez
20. The Limestone Cowboy
Lemon and Lime Shuffle (Spoonerisms)
1. Time lime!
2. Dime lime!
3. Climb time!
4. Hype rhyme!
5. Mine crime!
6. Flute fruit!
7. Blimey limey!
8. Slime chime!
9. Rime mime!
10. Fine dine!
11. Line vine!
12. Nine sign!
13. Kite light!
14. Bite might!
15. Bright night!
16. Fright flight!
17. Sight fight!
18. Might bight!
19. White blight!
20. Delightful lime!
Lime-Light Wordplay (Tom Swifties)
1. “This lime juice is so sour,” Tom said acidly.
2. “You can never have too many limes,” Tom pointed out fruitfully.
3. “I bet this lime has a lot of zest,” said Tom zealously.
4. “This margarita tastes too watered down,” Tom said limply.
5. “I think this lime is on its last squeeze,” Tom said fruitlessly.
6. “I can’t resist a slice of lime,” Tom said limelessly.
7. “I definitely need more lime in my diet,” Tom said tartly.
8. “This lime rind smells heavenly,” Tom said zestfully.
9. I want to visit the famous Key Lime Pie factory,” Tom said pie-ously.
10. “I think this lime is getting too much attention,” Tom pointed out sourly.
11. “Limes are really handy for making guac,” Tom said avocadoedly.
12. “Is this lime juice or limeade?” Tom asked thirstily.
13. “I think we should add more lime to the salsa,” Tom said tomatoedly.
14. “Limes always make me feel refreshed,” Tom said citrusly.
15. “I love making mojitos with fresh lime,” Tom said mint-ly.
16. “This lime is definitely a keeper,” Tom said wedgily.
17. “I think we need more limes for the Coronas,” Tom said cervezaly.
18. “I want to take a trip to the Lime Islands,” Tom said isle-fully.
19. “Lime is a very versatile fruit,” Tom said curiously.
20. “The lime industry has really been squeezed lately,” Tom observed juicy.
Ludicrous Lime Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. I’m sourly pleased with these lime puns.
2. This lime is a real jumbo shrimp.
3. These lime puns are a true oxymoron.
4. Let’s have a bitter sweet limeade.
5. These lime puns are seriously funny business.
6. That lime is quite a heavy featherweight.
7. This key lime is a minor emergency.
8. I’m feeling awfully lively dead today.
9. That lime is a definite maybe.
10. This lime is a bittersweet symphony.
11. I’m feeling deafeningly silent about these lime puns.
12. That lime is a sight for sore ears.
13. This lime is quite the same difference.
14. I feel pretty awfully good about these lime puns.
15. That lime is a slow rush.
16. This key lime is a definite ambiguity.
17. I’m feeling quite loudly silent about these lime puns.
18. That lime is delightfully terrible.
19. These lime puns are definitely an organized mess.
20. I’m feeling slightly dead lively today.
Limeception: Going Deeper into Lime Puns
1. I’m really into gardening, so I decided to make a lime tree. It’s a key lime tree, actually.
2. I told my friend I was going to make a lime pun, but he said he didn’t have thyme for it.
3. The lime was fed up with getting squeezed, so he took matters into his own hands and ran away. He’s now a liminal figure.
4. I was reading a book about limes, but I couldn’t quite grasp the citrust of the matter.
5. I can’t stand it when people argue about whether limes are green or yellow. That’s such an acidic debate.
6. Nobody would believe that I could juggle limes, but I proved them all wrong. I had to show them my lime juggling circle.
7. I was so excited to make a new lime recipe, but it didn’t turn out as I expected. I guess I really squeezed the life out of it.
8. Have you ever seen a lime in a top hat and monocle? It’s quite a limey gentleman.
9. I tried to make a smoothie with limes, but it ended up too sour. I guess I was in a lime pickle.
10. Somebody asked me if I wanted to go to the lime festival, and I said I didn’t think it mattered. But really, everything was riding on the lime.
11. I tried to grow a lime tree, but all I got was a baby tear. I guess I needed to apply more fertilizer.
12. Have you ever gone to a lime-themed party? They really know how to squeeze the fun out of it.
13. I was trying to come up with a pun about limes, but everything was already zest.
14. I made a really good lime jam, but my friends thought it was too seedy. They just don’t know good spread.
15. I was trying to think of a new way to use limes, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I could make a lime-a-bean pie!
16. I told my significant other I wanted to make a lime joke, but they told me to cool it. They just don’t appreciate my punmanship.
17. I tried to make some lime-flavored water, but it ended up tasting like lime jail. I guess I really needed to let it loose.
18. Have you ever heard a lime tell a joke? They’re the zest comedians.
19. I was getting frustrated trying to cut a lime, but then I realized I was using the wrong citrus knife. I guess I wasn’t sharp enough.
20. I couldn’t decide whether to make a pun about limes or lemons, so I opted for something neutral. It was a lime-lemon tapioca.
Lime Your Way through These Zesty Pun-derful Clichés
1. You can’t make a lime without breaking a few rinds.
2. Don’t be so bitter, just add a little lime to your life.
3. When life gives you limes, make margaritas.
4. A rolling lime gathers no moss.
5. You can lead a horse to a lime but you can’t make it drink.
6. Squeeze the day with a little bit of lime.
7. A lime of your own is a sour prize.
8. Limes are like stress balls, they’re just more acidic.
9. Good things come to those who lime.
10. A little bit of lime goes a long way.
11. I’m not arguing, I’m just playing devil’s lime.
12. If lime gives you lemons, make lemonade by adding the juice of a lime.
13. Limes are cheaper than therapy.
14. Lime heals everything, just add some salt and tequila.
15. Limes are like love, bitter yet sweet.
16. A penny saved is a lime earned.
17. Before you can make a lime, you must first invent the universe.
18. It’s not the size of your lime, it’s how you use it.
19. When in doubt, add a squeeze of lime.
20. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try a lime.
In conclusion, we hope that these lime puns have brought a zestful smile to your face! Don’t forget to check out our website for more puns on different topics. We appreciate you taking the time to visit us. Happy punning!