If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and a pun! Get ready to add a refreshing dose of humor to your day with over 200 juicy fruit puns. From apples to bananas and everything in between, these puns are ripe with hilarity and guaranteed to make you grin. Whether you want to share a witty one-liner at your next gathering or simply brighten someone’s day with a clever text, these fruit puns will have you laughing in no time. So sit back, relax, and get ready to embark on a pun-filled journey through the orchard of comedy. Let the juicy fun begin!
The Cream of the Crop (Editors Pick)
1. I’m grapeful for how much you raisin me up.
2. Orange you glad we’re in the same bunch?
3. Let’s get figgy with it!
4. I’m going bananas over you!
5. Let’s avo-cuddle.
6. You’re the apple of my eye.
7. It’s pearfect to have you in my life.
8. Let’s kiwi the night away.
9. This love is berry special.
10. I’m plum crazy for you!
11. Lime yours forever.
12. Don’t be sour, lemonade me yours.
13. Honeydew you know how much I love you?
14. We make a pear-fect pair.
15. Don’t be melon-choly, I’ll always be here for you.
16. I’ve got a-zest for life with you.
17. You make my heart skip a beet.
18. Olive you more than words can say.
19. Peachy keen for you, always.
20. Let’s make mango-nificent memories together.
Juicy Jokes (Fruits of Wit)
1. What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, but it let out a little wine.
2. Did you hear about the angry raisin? He was on a roll!
3. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
4. Why was the apple always hesitant? It was always a little ‘core’.
5. Why don’t melons ever get married? Because they cantaloupe!
6. How do you make a watermelon laugh? You just give it a little ‘squeeze’!
7. How did the little tomato apologize to the big tomato? It tried to ‘ketchup’.
8. Why did the orange go to the doctor? It wasn’t ‘peeling’ well.
9. What kind of fruit do trees love the most? Pineapples!
10. Why did the banana go to the party? Because it didn’t want to ‘split’!
11. What do you call a fruit that you start to dislike? A turnip.
12. What do you call two apples that are close friends? Peelings!
13. Why did the kiwi feel so lonely? Because it couldn’t find its “me-ni”!
14. How do you fix a broken tomato? With tomato paste!
15. What’s an apple’s favorite word? “Orchard”!
16. Did you hear about the lemon that went to the gym? It really got ‘squeezed’!
17. Why did the strawberry break up with the raspberry? Because it was too seedy.
18. How do you make a banana split? You introduce it to a well-ripe ice cream scoop.
19. What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little “whine”!
20. Why did the pineapple go to the doctor? Because it was ‘peeling’ under the weather.
Fruitful Fun (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What do you call a fruit that is always low in self-confidence? A melancholy!
2. How do you repair a broken tomato? With tomato paste!
3. What do you call a fruit with a medical degree? A blueberry!
4. Why did the grape go to the doctor? Because it was feeling grape!
5. What did one strawberry say to the other strawberry who was about to run away? Don’t you dare, we are berry special!
6. Why was the pineapple so mean? Because it was always being a little “rind”iculous!
7. How do you make a banana split? Run away before it falls on you!
8. What do you get if you cross a fruit with a plane? Pineapple-y!
9. Why did the fruit basket file a police report? Because it got plum-mugged!
10. Why do fruit trees always think they are cooler than the others? Because they have their own “pear”-sonal fans!
11. What did the grape say to the lemon? Stop being so sour!
12. How do you catch a squirrel? Climb a tree and act like a nut!
13. Why did the apple turn brown? Because it saw the banana peel!
14. Why was the orange sitting on the porch? It didn’t want to get juiced!
15. What did one watermelon say to the other watermelon at the beach? You’re one in a melon!
16. How does a fruit punch a lot of people? By delivering a koo-KIWI!
17. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
18. What do you get when grapes have attitude problems? Sour grapes!
19. Why did the apple stop rolling down the hill? It ran out of juice!
20. How do you make a strawberry shake? Put it in the freezer until it shivers!
Juicing Up the Comedy (Double Entendre Puns)
1. What did the apple tree say to the naughty orange? “You’ve got some peelings to do!”
2. What did the grape say to the melon? “You’re one in a melon!”
3. Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well!
4. What did the orange say to the banana? “You drive me banana-nuts!”
5. Why did the melon start a band? Because it had cantaloupe!
6. What did the strawberry say to the pineapple? “You’re looking berry sweet!”
7. Why did the apple break up with the orange? They were simply too juiced!
8. What is a grape’s favorite dessert? Apple bottom pie!
9. Why did the blueberry feel so embarrassed? It couldn’t find its berry best!
10. What do you call a naughty plum? A bad seed!
11. What do you call an apple’s favorite hip-hop song? “How You Like Them Apples?”
12. Why was the strawberry always so red? It was caught jamming in the berry patches!
13. What did the orange say to the lime after a long day’s work? “We really squeezed every drop out of today!”
14. How did the pineapple propose to the grapefruit? With a ring-pull!
15. Why did the kiwi feel so exhausted? It was peeling under pressure!
16. What was the banana’s favorite dance? The split!
17. Why was the apple always so suspicious? It had a core of trust issues!
18. What do you call a pear with attitude? A sassy fruit!
19. Why did the orange become an actor? It always knew how to peel the part!
20. What did the grape say to the watermelon? “You’re one in a melon, my little grapevine!”
Peachy Puns (Fruit Puns in Idioms)
1. I’m really grapeful that you’re my friend!
2. What did the banana say to the baseball player? “You’re too appealing to me!”
3. She’s on a roll! She’s really pear-ing well with others.
4. Sometimes you just have to take life one orange at a time.
5. It’s okay to be a little melon-choly sometimes.
6. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… unless it’s a pear tree!
7. He’s a real peach! Always lending a hand.
8. Don’t worry, be berry happy!
9. They’re a berry cute couple, don’t you think?
10. I can’t cherry-pick my favorite fruit, they’re all great!
11. My salad game is always on point, it’s just how I roll.
12. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what about an orange?
13. Sometimes you just have to shake your tree and see what falls—figuratively, of course.
14. I’m always raisin the bar with my puns!
15. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and share it with others.
16. You can’t mango wrong with a positive attitude!
17. Adjusting to new situations can be tough, but we all peachy get through it.
18. It’s all about finding the zest in life!
19. The apple doesn’t have to be the only one of his eye, there’s plenty of fish in the sea!
20. Don’t overlook the small things, they can be the juiciest!
Punching Puns (Fruit Edition)
1. Why did the orange go to school? To improve its juice-knowledge!
2. I told my apple tree that I needed space, so it started growing Stellar.
3. The banana used to be top dog in the fruit world, until it slipped up.
4. The fruit salad was a-peeling enough to be the main courgette in a gourmet meal.
5. I tried to see if my pineapple could sing, but it has too many scales.
6. The grape asked the lemon to be his squeeze, but she had a sour disposition.
7. I asked the pear if it had any siblings, and it said “Yes, my sister is truly the apple of my eye!”
8. The strawberries got into a jam after being accused of berry-ing the evidence.
9. My watermelon loves to play video games, especially Fruit-Nite!
10. The peach was a real peach-sy when it came to showing affection. It wouldn’t apple-ogize!
11. The cantaloupe won the lottery and became a melon-aire!
12. The kiwi was an a-kiwi-st in making people laugh. He could always crack the best puns!
13. The blueberries were feeling blue, so they decided to go on a berry-y nice vacation.
14. The pineapple is the ultimate fruit ninja, always slicing up the competition.
15. The cherry always had the apple-solute best accessories to pair with her outfits.
16. My apple tree is such a romantic. It’s always falling for the pear next door.
17. The lime always liked to keep things light, but sometimes it could be a little tart.
18. The grapefruit was always so thankful for his citrus tree-cher friends.
19. The orange was feeling a-peel-ing, so it joined a band and became the main squeeze.
20. I asked the strawberry if it wanted to dance, and it replied, “Sure, let’s salsa!”
Fruit Fiesta: Having a “Peachy” Good Time with Fruit Puns
1. Fruit Spears (Britney Spears)
2. Apple Lee (Bruce Lee)
3. Banana Williams (Robin Williams)
4. Pineapple Jenner (Kendall Jenner)
5. Kiwi Kardashian (Kim Kardashian)
6. Orange Clooney (George Clooney)
7. Grape Gatsby (The Great Gatsby)
8. Lemonardo DiCaprio (Leonardo DiCaprio)
9. Cher Berry (Halle Berry)
10. Avocado Beckham (David Beckham)
11. Mango Montoya (Inigo Montoya)
12. Cranberry Potter (Harry Potter)
13. Pomegranate Pitt (Brad Pitt)
14. Strawberry Hepburn (Audrey Hepburn)
15. Blueberry Jackson (Michael Jackson)
16. Peach Hilton (Paris Hilton)
17. Coconut Cruise (Tom Cruise)
18. Limeonardo da Vinci (Leonardo da Vinci)
19. Raspberry Radcliffe (Daniel Radcliffe)
20. Watermelon Einstein (Albert Einstein)
Berry Funny Blunders: Fruit Spoonerisms
1. Plum jelly –> Jum plelly
2. Banana split –> Sanana blit
3. Apple juice –> Japple uice
4. Orange peel –> Porange eel
5. Watermelon slice –> Satermelon wlice
6. Kiwi fruit –> Fiwi kruit
7. Pineapple upside-down cake –> Uppineapple pside-down cake
8. Grapefruit salad –> Fraperuit gapefruit salad
9. Lemon zest –> Zemon lest
10. Strawberry shortcake –> Shortbrawberry strortcake
11. Blueberry muffin –> Mueblerry bluffin
12. Coconut milk –> Mocotut kilm
13. Cherry pie –> Parry chie
14. Raspberry jam –> Jaspberry ram
15. Mango smoothie –> Smango moothes
16. Pear crisp –> Cear prisp
17. Avocado toast –> Tavocado oast
18. Papaya shake –> Shapaya pake
19. Fig Newton –> Nig Fewton
20. Limeade drink –> Dimeade lrink
Juicy Quips (Tom Swifties)
1. “I can’t wait for my peaches to ripen,” said Tom fruitfully.
2. “This apple is disgusting,” said Tom ghoulishly.
3. “I will have another slice of watermelon,” said Tom half-heartedly.
4. “This orange is so juicy!” said Tom zestfully.
5. “These grapes are so sour,” said Tom tartly.
6. “I’m feeling fruity,” said Tom ap-peeling-ly.
7. “This banana looks so appealing,” said Tom fruitfully.
8. “I ate too many berries,” said Tom in-berry-tedly.
9. “This pineapple is so prickly,” said Tom painfully.
10. “Eating fruit is a healthy habit,” said Tom fruitfully.
11. “I don’t like pears,” said Tom distastefully.
12. “This strawberry is so sweet,” said Tom berry delightedly.
13. “These plums are so tiny,” said Tom in a small voice.
14. “I’m a fruit connoisseur,” said Tom with a fruity flair.
15. “This lemon is so sour,” said Tom tartly.
16. “I prefer peaches over plums,” said Tom peachily.
17. “I can’t resist the allure of a ripe mango,” said Tom irresistibly.
18. I love having fruit salad for breakfast,” said Tom bowlfully.
19. “This melon is so refreshing,” said Tom coolly.
20. “I’m a fan of exotic fruits,” said Tom un-peachable-ably.
Zesty and Juicy Oxymoronic Fruit Puns
1. Why did the apple stop in the middle of the road? Because it had a core collapse!
2. The grape was feeling blue, so it joined a vine support group.
3. The lemon was on a roll but decided to take a bitter pill instead.
4. The banana wanted to follow its dreams, so it started peeling itself away from the bunch.
5. The kiwi was feeling low, so it went on a tropical high-diet.
6. The peach tried to make peace with its pit but realized it was just falling apart.
7. The orange wasn’t sure if it was half-full or half-empty, so it just pulped itself in confusion.
8. The pineapple wanted to turn over a new leaf but ended up just spiking itself instead.
9. The watermelon was feeling wishy-washy, so it decided to rind itself of indecision.
10. The strawberry thought it was a real gem, but it soon discovered it was just a berry big phony.
11. The pear wanted to be right beside someone, so it tried to be a peer pressure fruit.
12. The plum was feeling like a wallflower, so it tried to prune its social skills.
13. The cherry wanted to be more in-tune, so it tried to become a cordial fruit.
14. The fig was struggling to fit in, so it turned to figurative language for acceptance.
15. The mango was having a sour moment, so it tried to mango with a zest for life.
16. The blueberry felt crushed, so it decided to turn things around and become a berry crusher.
17. The avocado thought it had its life all mashed up, but it was just pitting itself against reality.
18. The grapefruit was feeling a little pithy, so it decided to zest up its life instead.
19. The lime tried to add a little flavor to life, but ended up just souring its relationships.
20. The raspberry wanted to be bold and sassy, so it started its own “Razzy Dazzle” show.
Recursive Riddles (Fruit Punsception)
1. Why did the apple get nominated for an Oscar? Because it had a great core-ography!
2. I ate a banana blender. It was quite a smoothie experience.
3. I told my friend I couldn’t eat another apple. She replied, “Well, why don’t you pear up with someone?”
4. What do you call a pineapple that’s been to the gym? A buff-fruit!
5. My pear friend told me I was very appealing. I said, “Well, it’s because I’m bananas for you!”
6. The grape called his friend a sour loser. In response, his friend said, “That’s grape, considering you’re full of vinegar.”
7. The orange couldn’t stop laughing at his own joke. His friend said, “You’re really citrus-terious!”
8. The peaches couldn’t stop blushing. They were so embarrassed, they turned into tomato-oes!
9. The pineapple said, “I won’t stand for injustice” while firmly planted in the ground. Someone replied, “Well, at least you’re rooted in your beliefs!”
10. The watermelon complained, “I always feel so under melon-choly.” His friend replied, “That’s because you constantly compare your rind to others.”
11. The coconut had a strong exterior but was always down on the inside.
12. The berry tried to impress the other fruits with his intelligence. They called him a smart-berry, but he argued, “Actually, I’m more of a raspberry!”
13. The strawberry said, “I find oranges so a-peeling!” The orange replied, “That’s berry nice of you to say.”
14. The cherry asked, “Hey, did you know that raisins are just grapes in disguise?” The grape replied, “I can’t believe you just spilled the vine!”
15. The lemon said to the orange, “You’re such a zest friend!”
16. The kiwi felt like an outsider among all the other fruits. His friend said, “Don’t worry, you’re an a-cute addition to our bunch!”
17. The peach tried to look cool. His friend said, “No need to be peachy, just be yourself!”
18. The blueberry had the blues. His friend said, “Why so blue? You’re sweet as can be!”
19. The grapefruit said to the lime, “I find your juiciness so lime-pressive!” The lime replied, “Coming from you, that’s a real grape compliment!
20. The apple complimented the banana, saying, “You’re the top banana around here!” The banana replied, “Yep, I appeal to the core values.”
Squeezing Out the Best Fruit Puns (A Peel of Clichés)
1. When life gives you lemons, make citrusy puns!
2. Don’t be a sour grape, just peel with it!
3. He’s a real apple of my pie.
4. That’s the way the pineapple crumbles.
5. Don’t put all your berries in one basket!
6. That guy is the apple of her eye-cicle.
7. It’s time to stop judging mango a fuss!
8. What a peach of a day; just feel-eon!
9. Don’t worry, things will eventually cherry themselves out.
10. Water you doing with your life? You should branch out!
11. Banana wrap this up already?
12. Call her the pear-fect companion!
13. Lettuce celebrate the fruitfulness of our friendship.
14. This is no time to grape about your problems.
15. Avocado go and grab a snack?
16. It’s a melon-choly day, but we can make it berry finteresting!
17. Don’t mind me, I’m just grape at puns and fruits!
18. Peel-free to make your apple-e this topic.
19. You’re plum-tastic, never change!
20. Berrylicious puns are my jam!
In conclusion, we hope these 200+ juicy fruit puns have added a fresh twist to your daily humor! If you can’t get enough of these punny delights, be sure to check out our website for more fruit puns and wordplay. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit our site and hope to see you again soon! Happy punning!