Get ready to unleash your laughter with our pack of over 200 howlingly hilarious werewolf puns! These puns are sure to make your day furrific and leave you howling with joy. Whether you’re a fan of classic werewolf movies or just love a good pun, we’ve got you covered. From cheesy one-liners to clever wordplay, our puns will have you howling at the moon in no time. So, join the pack and sink your teeth into this pun-tastic collection of werewolf jokes. Let the hilarious paw-ty begin!
Howl-arious Werewolf Puns (Editors Pick)
1. Howl can you resist a good werewolf pun?
2. Fur real, these puns are the beast.
3. These puns have a bite to them.
4. Don’t get your tail in a twist over these puns.
5. I wolf down these puns every time.
6. All these werewolf puns are pawsome!
7. I can’t stop howling at these puns.
8. These puns are howling good fun.
9. These puns are quite hair-raising.
10. I’m not lion, these werewolf puns are great.
11. I’m absolutely lycan these puns!
12. These puns are a howling success.
13. These puns are going to drive my pack crazy.
14. Fangks for these puns!
15. I can’t hold back my wolf-whistles for these puns.
16. These puns are un-bear-ably funny.
17. I’m always eager to sink my teeth into werewolf puns.
18. These puns are a paw-sitive delight.
19. These puns are so good, they give me paws.
20. Thank goodness for these puns, they brighten up my full moon nights.
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Howling Hilarity (Werewolf One-liner Puns)
1. What do you call a werewolf with a fever? A hot dog!
2. Why did the werewolf go to the doctor? It had a howling cough!
3. I got bitten by a werewolf last night but I’m fine… it was just lycanthro-pea soup!
4. What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a lamb? Mutton chop-chop-chop!
5. Why did the werewolf cross the road? To get to the full moon party on the other side!
6. A werewolf walks into a bar… and the bartender asks “What’s your poison?” to which the werewolf replies “Well, I prefer silver bullets.”
7. What do you call a werewolf comedian? A jester of fur!
8. I turned into a werewolf once… but it was just a hairy experience!
9. Why did the werewolf refuse to wear a leash? Because it was off the collar!
10. How do you greet a werewolf? Nice to eat you!
11. What do you call a werewolf that skateboards? A furry thrasher!
12. Why did the werewolf start a rock band? It wanted to share its howling talents with the world!
13. What do you call a werewolf that can sing? A croon-n-howler!
14. I can’t decide what to dress up as for Halloween… werewolf or normal? It’s a tough decision, I’m on the fence!
15. Why did the werewolf go to the movie theater? It heard there was a new “howl”-ywood film out!
16. What is a werewolf’s favorite jewelry? A silver necklace, it’s #howlingfashionable!
17. What do you call a werewolf that writes poetry? A lycan’thrope!
18. What do you call a werewolf that loves putting on makeup? A howling beauty!
19. Why are werewolves bad liars? They’re always getting caught in their hairy tails!
20. How do werewolves make sure their coffee is extra hot? They add a little lycan’thrope!
Howl-arious Q&A (Werewolf Puns)
1. What do you call a werewolf that can sing? A howling sensation!
2. Why did the werewolf go to the veterinarian? To receive his “claw-ster shot.”
3. What do you call a werewolf that loves math? A lycan-statistician!
4. Why don’t werewolves use Tinder? They always get a match!
5. What did the werewolf say before he proposed? “I’ve been fang-ing to ask you this…”
6. Why did the werewolf go to the party alone? He couldn’t find a “wolf” mate.
7. How do you know if a werewolf is going bald? Their hair starts falling out in clumps!
8. What is a werewolf’s favorite movie? The Twilight Saga – it’s just paw-some!
9. What do you call a werewolf comedian? A Jokewolf!
10. What do you call a werewolf’s sunscreen? The fur-mula 50!
11. Why do werewolves like camping? They love the call of the wild.
12. What do you call a werewolf that’s a doctor? A prowl-fessional!
13. What do you call a werewolf’s favorite food? A blood-wich!
14. Why did the werewolf go on a diet? So he could be a little less hairy!
15. Why did the werewolf cross the road? To get to the furry other side!
16. What do you call a werewolf that’s good at basketball? A slamdunk-howl!
17. What do you call a werewolf’s iPhone? An iFang!
18. Why did the werewolf wear a watch to the party? To keep track of his howl-long he’s been there!
19. What do you call a werewolf astronomer? A howling stargazer!
20. Why do werewolves make bad detectives? They can always sniff out the clues!
Werewolf Wonders (Double Entendre Puns)
1. “Why did the werewolf go to the doctor? He was howling at the moon all night long.”
2. What do you get when a werewolf and a vampire mate? A full moon every night!”
3. “Why did the werewolf take a job at the bakery? He kneaded dough.”
4. “Why did the werewolf refuse to go to the beach? He didn’t want to lose his tan lines.”
5. Why was the werewolf’s date so nervous? She had heard that he was a howl in the sack.”
6. “Why did the werewolf start wearing sunscreen? He got sick of moonburns.”
7. “Why did the werewolf chef get fired? He kept serving his steak rare.
8. “Why did the werewolf become a private investigator? He had a nose for clues.”
9. “Why did the werewolf visit the optometrist? He couldn’t see the Full Moon clearly.”
10. “Why did the werewolf refuse to go to the hair salon? He didn’t want a flea-infested brush.”
11. “Why did the werewolf make a terrible boxer? He was always throwing in the towel.”
12. “What did the werewolf say when he lost his keys? ‘Oh, I must have a hair fur-gotten.'”
13. “Why did the werewolf take up gardening? He was really into howling at the moon-flowers.”
14. “How did the werewolf propose to his girlfriend? He popped the question during a full moon.”
15. “What do you call a werewolf who only eats vegetables? A salad and a half moon.”
16. “Why did the werewolf become a used car salesman? He knew how to make a killer wolf call.”
17. “Why did the werewolf decide to become an artist? He was really good at drawing blood.
18. “What did the werewolf give his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day? A full moonie.”
19. “What do you call a werewolf who’s always on the go? A mobile lycanthrope.”
20. “Why did the werewolf stop going to school? He just wasn’t a good pupil.”
Howling Hilarity (Werewolf Puns in Idioms)
1. He’s a real wolf in sheep’s clothing.
2. You’re barking up the wrong tree.
3. I could hear him howling at the moon.
4. Don’t cry wolf.
5. He’s always in the doghouse.
6. That joke was a real howler.
7. He’s as hairy as a werewolf.
8. Don’t let him out of your sight, he’s a real lone wolf.
9. I’m feeling a bit of a transformation tonight.
10. I got a bit hairy when I was mad.
11. He’s been acting quite beastly.
12. I think he needs a flea bath.
13. I don’t want to be in the same room as him, he’s a bit of a wolfman.
14. He’s been chasing his tail all day.
15. He’s got some serious hair on his chest.
16. I don’t want to get into a pissing contest with him, he’s got the scent.
17. He goes from zero to werewolf in 60 seconds.
18. He’s not one to howl at the moon.
19. He’s a real wolf pack leader.
20. I know he’s a werewolf, he can’t pull the wool over our eyes.
The Howl Story (Werewolf Pun Juxtaposition)
1. The werewolf hair salon catered to both fur and human customers.
2. The werewolf marathon was challenging, but they all ran at their own howl.
3. After the werewolf ate the vampire, they had a stake in their digestive system.
4. The werewolf actor got the part because they had a natural howl-wood talent.
5. The werewolf politician promised to take a bite out of crime.
6. The werewolf DJ always played hair-raising tunes.
7. The werewolf magician was always howling about their latest trick.
8. The werewolf chef’s specialty was rare meat and bloody marys.
9. The werewolf basketball team always had a howling good time.
10. The werewolf teacher’s curriculum was always paw-some.
11. The werewolf banker promised to give their clients a howling good interest rate.
12. The werewolf travel agent suggested a trip to the full moon for their clients.
13. The werewolf gardener was always pruning their fur-evergreens.
14. The werewolf dentist had a fang-tastic reputation.
15. The werewolf artist’s specialty was hair-raising portraits.
16. The werewolf scientist researched lycanthropy and howl it affects the brain.
17. The werewolf tailor made custom suits for both humans and furries.
18. The werewolf librarian loved to read fur-ocious literature.
19. The werewolf doctor had a howling good bedside manner.
20. The werewolf athlete was known for their fur-midable stamina.
Howl-arious Names (Werewolf Puns)
1. Hairy Paw-ter
2. Clawde from Monster High
3. Furry Styles
4. Jacob Black-woof
5. Remus Lupin-katz
7. Howl-ter White
8. Harry Howler
9. Sirius Bark
10. Alphawolf Geller
11. Wolfred Brimley
12. Bella Bark-ley
13. Furrless Bueller
14. Fur-dinand Magellan
18. Pup-serving Jenkins
19. Bark Twain
20. Clawvis Presley
Wolfing Down Some Wordplay: Werewolf Spoonerisms!
1. “Where’s the fur-reef?”
2. “Just shamp-howl and condition”
3. “I can’t wolf to wait for the full moon”
4. “We’re going to have a howl of a good time”
5. “That’s a fur-midable creature”
6. “I’m growl-proofing the house”
7. “This party is off the furkin'”
8. “Furry up, the moon is rising”
9. “I’m having a beastly day”
10. “Fur-contain yourself”
11. “I can hear the fur-cupines in the woods”
12. “I have lupus-nature”
13. “Fur-rocious howls at night”
14. “Let’s have a howl-e-lujah moment”
15. “I’ve been claws-tering my thoughts on werewolf movies”
16. “The fur-ocious creature scared the fur out of me”
17. “Howl-oh, is it you in there?”
18. “He’s a bit fur-ighted of the full moon”
19. “I’m just a fur-covered human”
20. “You’re howl-arious!”
Moon Howlers Delight (Tom Swifties on Werewolf Puns)
1. “I saw a werewolf at the store,” Tom said, retail-ly.
2. “I don’t believe in werewolves,” Tom said, doubtfully.
3. “I heard the werewolf howl,” Tom said, audibly.
4. “I transformed into a werewolf,” Tom said, hair-raisingly.
5. “I killed the werewolf,” Tom said, clawfully.
6. I feel like a werewolf in the morning,” Tom said, hairy-chestedly.
7. “I’m not afraid of werewolves,” Tom said, brazenly.
8. “I heard the werewolf is a vegetarian,” Tom said, plant-eatingly.
9. “I think werewolves are pure mythology,” Tom said, legendarily.
10. “I saw the werewolf chasing after me,” Tom said, sprintingly.
11. “I’m allergic to werewolves,” Tom said, sneezingly.
12. “I met a werewolf once,” Tom said, furrily.
13. I’m dating a werewolf,” Tom said, howlingly.
14. “I can’t run from a werewolf,” Tom said, breathlessly.
15. “I transformed into a werewolf too,” Tom said, wolfishly.
16. “I heard the werewolf is good at math,” Tom said, calculately.
17. “I once fought a werewolf,” Tom said, bravely.
18. “I saw a werewolf in a suit,” Tom said, business-ly.
19. “I believe in werewolves,” Tom said, mythically.
20. I heard werewolves have a sweet tooth,” Tom said, frosting-ly.
Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing Puns (Oxymoronic Werewolf Puns)
1. Why do werewolves never make solid plans? They’re always fur-flexible.
2. How do you confuse a werewolf? Show him a moon pie.
3. What did the werewolf say after his transformation? “I feel fur-tunate tonight!”
4. Why did the werewolf go to the accountant? He needed to check his fur-tunes.
5. What do you call a werewolf who’s also a vegan? An oxymoronic contradiction.
6. Why did the werewolf take a break from howling? He was feeling a little hoarse.
7. How do you make a werewolf laugh? Just give him a fur-stive occasion.
8. What do you call a werewolf with a speech impediment? A growly oxymoron.
9. How can you tell when a werewolf is lying? His body language is pretty fur-tive.
10. Why did the werewolf’s mood start to change? He was feeling a little how-ward.
11. How do you know when a werewolf is full? He starts howling – blech, what a fur-gone conclusion.
12. What do you call a werewolf on the internet? A fierce online presence.
13. Why don’t werewolves enjoy winter sports? They get snow-bored easily.
14. What do werewolves think of Halloween? It’s their howl-iday!
15. How can you tell when a werewolf is tired? His paws are how-lidays.
16. Why did the werewolf wear a toothbrush necklace? So he could how-litosis his fangs.
17. Why did the werewolf get a job at the bank? He was good at howl-ing people accountable for their money.
18. What do you call a werewolf who likes to dance? A fur-midable opponent on the dance floor.
19. Why did the werewolf and ghost break up? They were a little too furry spooked.
20. What’s a werewolf’s favorite type of shampoo? Head and Howls.
Howl-larious Recursive Werewolf Puns
1. How do werewolves enter their house? They wolf in!
2. What do you call a werewolf with a mood disorder? A bi-pedal wolf!
3. Why did the werewolf get a job at a pizza place? For the howl-otions!
4. What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a snowman? Frostbite.
5. What’s a werewolf’s favorite type of cloud? A luna-tic.
6. Why did the werewolf go to college? To get his Howl-er’s degree.
7. What is a werewolf’s favorite dance? The Canine Shuffle.
8. Why don’t werewolves play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
9. What do you call a werewolf who can’t control his howling? A no-howler.
10. How do you know if a werewolf is lying? If his tail is wagging, then it’s a wolf tale.
11. What do you call a werewolf who is constantly watching his weight? A Weight-wolf.
12. What do you call a werewolf that likes to travel cross country? A Rockies mountain high wolf.
13. Why was the werewolf so good at basketball? He always made a howl shot.
14. What do you call a werewolf with a cold? Snuffles the howl booger.
15. Why did the werewolf get a job as a librarian? To keep track of all the howl-ed books.
16. What do you call a werewolf that loves to gamble? A Pokerwolf.
17. What do you call a werewolf who loves to read? A bookwolf.
18. Why don’t werewolves make good chefs? They always burn the stakes.
19. Why was the werewolf able to conquer the world? He had the paw-er!
20. What’s a werewolf’s favorite game? Barkgammon.
Pawsitively Howling with Werewolf Puns (Puns on Werewolf Cliches)
1. Why did the werewolf sign up for a gym membership? She wanted to build some fur-mular muscles.
2. Why did the werewolf go to college? So she could get a howl degree.
3. Why did the werewolf become a comedian? She wanted to howl with laughter.
4. Why did the werewolf watch TV at night? She liked the howling time.
5. What do you call a werewolf who loves to bake? A howl-some chef.
6. Why did the werewolf order a salad? She wanted to stay fit as a fiddle and furry as a wolf.
7. How does a werewolf sign a letter? Best howls.
8. What is a werewolf’s favorite holiday? Howloween, of course!
9. What do you call a werewolf that is an expert at knitting? Wollf.
10. Why do werewolves prefer cashews? Because they’re nuts about them.
11. What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a sheep? A woolf in sheep’s clothing.
12. How do you catch a werewolf sleeping? With wolf-bit and some good timing.
13. Why did the werewolf take the job as a dermatologist? She wanted to specialize in hair-removal services.
14. What is a werewolf’s favorite form of transportation? A furry-cycle.
15. What do you call a werewolf who sells ice cream? A howl-ling succesful business owner.
16. Why did the werewolf love working at the bank? She could wolf down a sandwich during her lunch howl-hour.
17. What do you call a werewolf that is also a musician? A fur-bulous singer.
18. Why did the werewolf refuse to tell her jokes in daylight? She was afraid of howl-lighting her audience.
19. How do you get a werewolf to stop howling? By raising your voice and telling her to “pipe down!”
20. What do you call a werewolf who loves to cook? Howl-chef.
In conclusion, we hope these howlingly hilarious werewolf puns gave you a furrific time. If you enjoyed them, be sure to check out more puns on our website to keep the laughter going. Thank you for taking the time to visit and remember to always channel your inner werewolf pun-master!