Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a hearty serving of laughter? Get ready to gobble up some hilarious humor with these 200+ Thanksgiving puns that are guaranteed to tickle your funny bone. From hilarious one-liners to clever wordplay, this collection of puns is sure to bring a smile to your face and add some levity to your holiday festivities. So, whether you’re preparing a turkey feast or just looking to have a good laugh, these puns are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table. Get ready to gobble, gobble, gobble up some laughter and let the puns begin!
The Cranberry Chronicles: A Cornucopia of Thanksgiving Puns (Editors Pick)
1. “I’m cran-tastic!”
2. “Let’s talk turkey.”
3. “Gobble ’til you wobble.”
5. “Feast mode: on.”
6. “I’m all pumpkin-spiced up.”
7. You’re the apple pie of my eye.
8. “I’m thankful for good gravy times.”
9. “Rollin’ with some butterballers.”
10. Feelin’ corny this Thanksgiving.
11. Sweet potato, sweet dreams!
12. I’m stuffed with gratitude.
13. It’s go big or gourd home.
14. “Stuffin’ around the dinner table.”
15. “Give peas a chance (on your plate).”
16. Let’s squash the negativity and give thanks.
17. I’m thankful for the dessert-dance party.
18. “Pass the cranberry sauce, please and thank you-berry much.”
19. Thanksgiving: a time to talk turkey and save some quack.
20. Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice, that’s what Thanksgiving’s made of!
Turkey Talk: Gobble Up These Punny One-Liners
1. Why did the turkey join a band? Because it had the drumsticks!
2. I tried to take a picture of my Thanksgiving dinner, but it didn’t come out well. I guess it was a bad shot.
3. Thanksgiving always turns leftovers into legovers.
4. The Thanksgiving turkey asked the chef if he could have seconds, but the chef said, “No way, gobble Gobbler!”
5. I told my family I was bringing a tofu turkey to Thanksgiving. They said, “You’ll be sorry!” I replied, “No, you’ll be soy-ry!”
6. What do you call a rude turkey? Very un-gobble.
7. I couldn’t decide what to wear to the Thanksgiving feast, so I went for the dressing.
8. I heard the turkey tell a joke at Thanksgiving dinner, but there wasn’t any fowl language.
9. Why do chefs like Thanksgiving so much? Because it’s the one day they can really stuff their bird!
10. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin π!
11. Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything — especially the mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving.
12. Why did the scarecrow win the Thanksgiving Day race? Because he was outstanding in his field!
13. Why was the Thanksgiving soup such a hit? Because it was absolutely souperb!
14. What do you call an unhappy cranberry? A blueberry!
15. Why was the math book sad on Thanksgiving? Because it had too many problems.
16. How did the Thanksgiving turkey respond when it saw the Christmas decorations? It was gobsmacked!
17. What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing, wing!
18. Did you hear about the Thanksgiving Day robbery? The thief took the last piece of pumpkin pie. It was a flaky crime.
19. What type of music do pilgrims listen to on Thanksgiving? Plymouth rock!
20. The Thanksgiving dinner was quite a production. I guess you could say it was a real “food”-acle!
Gobble Gab (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did the turkey say to the computer? “Google, google, google!”
2. How did the turkey fix his broken drumstick? With a drum stick tape!
3. Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing!
4. What do you call a turkey who plays music? A gobble-goblin!
5. Why did the scarecrow won “best Thanksgiving costume” award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
6. What did the bread say to the Thanksgiving turkey? “You’re toast!”
7. What do you get if you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for everyone at dinner!
8. Why did the turkey cross the playground? To get to the other slide!
9. What do you call a funny turkey? A good gob-bler!
10. What did the Thanksgiving turkey say to the vegetable platter? “Lettuce give thanks!”
11. What is a turkey’s favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
12. How does a turkey send a letter? In a gobble-tine!
13. What did the Thanksgiving turkey say before it was cooked? “I’m stuffed!”
14. What did the corn say to the mashed potatoes? “Butter be good to me!”
15. What type of key cannot open any doors? A turkey!
16. What did the turkey say to the chef who was trying to catch it? “Butter luck next time!”
17. What did the Thanksgiving turkey say to the potato? “I’m really mashed up about this!”
18. Why did the cranberry turn on the TV? It wanted to catch the Thanksgiving parade!
19. What do you call a turkey with a great sense of humor? A laugh-gobble!
20. What sound does a stuffed turkey make when it sneezes? “Stuffled!”
Gobble Up These Double Entendre Delights (Thanksgiving Puns)
1. “I’m thankful for elastic pants, because Thanksgiving is a waist of time.”
2. “My family’s Thanksgiving dinner was truly fowl play.”
3. “Turkey, the real reason to give thanks for breast assistance.”
4. “I put my cornucopia on display, it’s a real horn-y masterpiece.”
5. Pass me the gravy boat, I’m ready to set sail on this Thanksgiving feast.
6. “The turkey whispered sweet giblets into my ear.”
7. “Thanksgiving leftovers are the breast thing since sliced bread.”
8. “My pie crust is flakier than some people’s relationships.”
9. “The mashed potatoes are so creamy, they’re practically R-rated.”
10. “Basting the turkey? Talk about an intimate culinary experience.”
11. “Every year, we stuff the bird and our waistbands in equal measure.”
12. “That turkey leg is the perfect conversation starter at the adult table.”
13. “This Thanksgiving, I’m channeling my inner Mayflower.”
14. “Who needs mistletoe when there’s cranberry sauce?”
15. “Did you hear about the corn who went to rehab? He turned his life around and became a pop star.”
16. Thanksgiving is the one day of the year when the stuffing is mandatory, both in the turkey and in my belly.
17. While everyone else is counting their blessings, I’ll be counting the marshmallows in my sweet potato casserole.
18. “Why did the scarecrow blush on Thanksgiving? Because he saw the corn stalks in their husks.”
19. Thanksgiving is the holiday of gluttony, where we give thanks for our stretchy waistbands and expandable appetites.
20. You know what they say, turkeys just wanna have fun on Thanksgiving.
A Punderful Thanksgiving Delight: Pilgrim Puns (Thanksgiving Puns in Idioms)
1. I was so busy preparing the feast, I had to bite off more than I could chew.
2. After eating all that turkey, I was stuffed like a Thanksgiving piñata.
3. When it comes to eating Thanksgiving leftovers, I always gobble them up quickly.
4. The Thanksgiving turkey was a bit of a bird-brain, it never would stop wing-ing it.
5. I told my cousin we needed to talk turkey about his awful jokes, but he just drummed up some more.
6. Thanksgiving with my family can be a real cornucopia of crazy.
7. My mom’s Thanksgiving cooking is always on the gravy train.
8. When the pumpkin pie disappeared, it was a real slice of mystery.
9. We were all feeling cran-tastic after the Thanksgiving cranberry sauce.
10. The Thanksgiving turkey sang a sweet melo-dressing to all the guests.
11. I asked for seconds of mashed potatoes, but they were all out of “spud”plies.
12. With all the delicious food, Thanksgiving is truly gravy day!
13. My aunt always brings her famous “stuffing A-game” to Thanksgiving.
14. The pumpkin pie dessert was the apple of my eye.
15. My dad carved the turkey like a true pro, he really knows how to handle a fowl situation.
16. The Thanksgiving feast was so good, it was a real poultry-pleaser.
17. My mom’s cooking is always corny, but it’s what gives our Thanksgiving its kernel appeal.
18. I couldn’t stop laughing at the jokes my uncle was drumming up, they were a real hit!
19. My brother and I always squabble over who gets the last slice of pumpkin pie.
20. Thanksgiving dinner is always a “cran-tastrophe” for my waistline.
Turkey Pardons and Gravy Boomerangs (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I never liked cranberries until I found out they were berry funny.
2. My family always stuffs the turkey and then the turkey stuffs us!
3. My grandma puts the “gobble” in gobble gobble.
4. When the turkey was in trouble, he had to wing it.
5. Thanksgiving dinner always leaves me gravy-ing for more.
6. I’m thankful for elastic waistbands, they’ve really let me expand my horizons.
7. The chef decided to spice things up and made a turkazebo instead of a regular turkey.
8. Don’t get too fowl-mouthed or you’ll end up with a turkey leg in your mouth.
9. I tried to join a pilgrim support group, but they said they were all set-listed.
10. My uncle bet he could fit the whole pumpkin pie in his mouth. Let’s just say he bit off more than he could chew.
11. If you’re counting calories, just remember, it’s a weigh of the pilgrim.
12. My cousin ate so much stuffing, he ended up getting breaducated.
13. I wanted to tell a joke about mashed potatoes, but I couldn’t find any tater-able punchlines.
14. My aunt always wears fancy feathers on Thanksgiving, she’s one stylish bird!
15. The turkey wanted to join the circus, but the tight-roast act was just too ruff.
16. I heard the drama club put on a play about stuffing, but they had some serious filling issues.
17. My grandma always says the key to a good Thanksgiving is to baste in the glory.
18. The pilgrim brothers were quite the butter jokesters – they never spread too thin.
19. When it comes to Thanksgiving desserts, my sweet tooth has a real cornucrave.
20. The turkey wanted to audition for The Voice, but they said he was too much of a gobbling crooner.
A Feast of Gobblerific Puns: Grateful for Thanksgiving Name Game!
1. Thankful Gatherings (a furniture store)
2. Gobbler’s Grind (a food truck)
3. Drumstick Delight (a BBQ restaurant)
4. Pilgrim’s Pies (a bakery)
5. Stuffing Street (a culinary school)
6. Mashed Magic (a mashed potato bar)
7. Turkey Time Travel (a travel agency)
8. Gravy Perfection (a catering company)
9. Cranberry’s Corner (a juice bar)
10. Yams-a-Plenty (a grocery store)
11. Cornucopia Crafts (an arts and crafts store)
12. Gobble Gurus (a cooking show)
13. Poultry Palace (a chicken restaurant)
14. Harvest Home (a farm supply store)
15. Acorn Adventures (an outdoor adventure company)
16. Feathered Friends (a bird supply store)
17. Wattle Wonders (a beauty spa)
18. Pumpkin Celebrations (a pumpkin patch)
19. Thanks a Brunch (a breakfast café)
20. Grateful Gastronomy (a fine dining restaurant)
Thankful for Tongue Twisters (Spectacular Spoonerisms)
1. Shewant akey ttoplatter thecups.
2. I wish you a candylegantanksgiving thanku.
3. Let’s carve the tilurke tarke timesthis year.
4. My grandmother made a quillyturken.
5. Pass the cranbessauce.
6. Can you please butter the preadbre.ase?
7. I love eating pumppie hi atanksgiving.
8. Don’t forget to stuff the gutkey degingcums.
9. The sottie hreamseem, and green eansbake.
10. Did you bring the stincyuffing for the routhawnmear?
11. I’ll have some turkey with a side of bean rasser.
12. Did you make the thankfulank you sake?
13. Let’s serve the spiced rannyberhties with pie.
14. I can’t wait to eat some cassed geetpasty.
15. Don’t drop the plum sipudding.
16. These cranbessauce sandwishare amazing.
17. I need a slice of veryberry dearpledge pie.
18. Can you pass the tablecarving for the botturkey-shaped wine?
19. My favorite part of thanksgiving is the whipped trapatoes and cranbassauce.
20. Please pass the sipped crquannotsauced.
Turkey Talk (Tom Swifties)
1. “Pass me the stuffing,” Tom said gravely.
2. “I can’t wait to try the turkey,” Tom gobbled.
3. “This cranberry sauce is delicious!” Tom said tartly.
4. “I love feasting on Thanksgiving,” Tom said hungrily.
5. “I’m thankful for this pumpkin pie,” Tom said pie-eyed.
6. “The cornucopia is overflowing,” Tom said plentifully.
7. “I’m stuffed,” Tom said exorbitantly.
8. “These mashed potatoes are divine,” Tom said heavenly.
9. “The turkey is cooked to perfection,” Tom said gratefully.
10. “I’m grateful for this bountiful meal,” Tom said thankfully.
11. “Pass the gravy boat, please,” Tom said saucily.
12. “I love the sweet potatoes,” Tom said yam-fully.
13. “Pass me the drumstick,” Tom said leg-ibly.
14. “I love the smell of roasted turkey,” Tom said nose-ily.
15. “The apple pie is a slice of heaven,” Tom said tart-ly.
16. “I’m enjoying this Thanksgiving feast,” Tom said deliciously.
17. This meal is worthy of appreciation,” Tom said thankfully.
18. “The green beans are perfectly cooked,” Tom said bean-ifully.
19. “I’m thankful for all these wonderful sides,” Tom said graciously.
20. “This cornbread is truly a-maize-ing,” Tom said cornily.
Turkey Trot Talk (Thanksgiving Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Jumbo shrimp cocktail
2. Bitter sweet pumpkin pie
3. Civil turkey
4. Freezing hot mashed potatoes
5. Honest politician’s stuffing
6. Jumbo mini corn cobs
7. Peaceful family arguments
8. Frozen hot chocolate mousse
9. Friendly political debate
10. Silent loud laughter
11. Soft crunchy gravy
12. Terribly good turkey
13. Sweet and sour cranberry sauce
14. Simple complicated recipe
15. Peaceful chaos in the kitchen
16. Small gigantic turkey
17. Warm icy cider
18. Sweet tart pumpkin spice latte
19. Harmonious turkey carving
20. Known secret family recipe
Birds of a feather (Recursive Thanksgiving Puns)
1. Did you hear about the turkey who went to counseling? Turns out he had some issues with fowl play.
2. Speaking of turkeys, I heard there’s an olympic event for them. It’s called the gobble jump.
3. I decided to dress up as a turkey for Thanksgiving, but nobody recognized me. I guess I was incog-gobble-neato.
4. I invited a turkey over for dinner, but he declined. He said he didn’t want to be the dinner’s main course.
5. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
6. I asked my grandma how she makes such fluffy mashed potatoes. She said it’s all about the whisk to persistence.
7. Why did the cranberry sauce hire a lawyer? It was in a sticky situation.
8. I tried to make a gravy pun, but it just kept turning into a saucy joke.
9. My family has a sweet potato recipe that’s been passed down for generations. It’s a real tuber-to-heirloom tradition.
10. I was going to make a pumpkin pie, but I didn’t have enough time. Oh well, guess it’s on my list of things to bake next autumn.
11. What do vegetarians do on Thanksgiving? They say “lettuce give thanks” for all the tasty side dishes.
12. My friend told me she’s cooking a tofurkey for Thanksgiving. I hope it’s not just a poultry-experiment.
13. Why did the cranberry go to school? It wanted to become a sauce-chef.
14. I don’t trust the turkey fryers on Thanksgiving. They always seem a little too hot to handle.
15. What’s the best kind of music to listen to on Thanksgiving? “Jam-bulance” songs!
16. I made a wishbone joke, but it snapped under the pressure.
17. I tried to build a gingerbread house for Thanksgiving, but it quickly became a crumbly situation.
18. My cousin’s Thanksgiving jokes were so corny, they could win an a-maize-ing competition.
19. I asked my friend to pass the turkey, but they said it was out of their gobble-each.
20. Why did the Thanksgiving dinner wear a disguise? It was an undercover operation.
Turkey-ing Around with Turkey Puns (Gobbling up the Clichés)
1. I’m officially stuffed with gratitude this Thanksgiving!
2. I’m cranberry thankful for this delicious feast!
3. Gobble till you wobble, then gobble again!
4. My gravy train is full steam ahead this Thanksgiving!
5. Don’t be a turkey, pass the stuffing!
6. Let’s talk turkey and give thanks!
7. Life is gravy when you’re surrounded by loved ones on Thanksgiving!
8. I can’t be-leaf it’s Thanksgiving already!
9. Stuffing my face with thankfulness this holiday season!
10. Let’s give thanks and carve out some good memories!
11. Thanksgiving is a corn-ucopia of blessings!
12. Don’t be a jive turkey, give thanks with all your soul!
13. This Thanksgiving, I’m bringing my A-game, or should I say gravy-game!
14. I’m feeling pie-fully thankful this Thanksgiving!
15. Give thanks with a full plate and an open heart!
16. Let’s gobble ’til we wobble together this Thanksgiving!
17. A balanced Thanksgiving includes equal parts turkey and thanks!
18. This Thanksgiving, let’s stuff our hearts with gratitude!
19. Spice up your Thanksgiving with a dash of gratitude!
20. We may be stuffed like a turkey, but we’re also filled with gratitude!
In conclusion, these 200+ Thanksgiving puns are sure to tickle your funny bone and add some extra holiday humor to your festivities. But don’t stop here! Head over to our website to discover even more puns and jokes to keep the laughter going. We are grateful that you took the time to visit our site and hope that these puns bring joy to your Thanksgiving celebration. Happy punning!