Get ready to add some sweetness to your humor with over 200 of the best plum puns! Whether you’re a fan of fruity humor or just looking to sprinkle some laughter into your day, these puns are sure to have you plum-dous! From witty one-liners to clever wordplay, this collection has it all. So, if you’re ready to plum-ify your sense of humor, sit back, relax, and let these puns tickle your funny bone. And don’t worry, we won’t judge if you can’t resist sharing these puns with your friends and family – after all, laughter is the best medicine, plum-believable as it may be! Let’s dive into the plum-tastic world of puns!
Plum Delicious: A Juicy Selection of Punny Treats (Editors Pick)
1. Don’t be a sour plum, be a sweet-talker!
2. Plum crazy for you!
3. Hey plum-kin, you’re the juiciest!
4. Life is just a bowl of plums.
5. I plum forgot to tell you how much I love you.
6. Be plum-tastic, not plum-miserable!
7. I find you a-plum-zing!
8. You’re plum awesome!
9. You’ve plum won my heart.
10. Let’s plum-age in some fun tonight!
11. You’re the plum of the crop.
12. I’m plum crazy about you!
13. Let’s plum-ify our lives together!
14. Don’t be plum-lazy, seize the day!
15. You’re plum-tiful inside and out.
16. Plum-believable, you’re always full of surprises!
17. I couldn’t pl
1. I love plum puns because they’re always pit-ifully funny.
2. Did you hear about the plum who became a detective? He cracked the case!
3. The plum farmer was always one step ahead of the competition – he had a raisin to succeed.
4. My plum tree is a great listener – it always lends an ear.
5. The plum was feeling down, but then it picked itself up by its bootstraps.
6. How did the plum feel after winning the lottery? Absolutely plum-tastic!
7. Why did the plum refuse to play cards? It didn’t want to be the “raisin” for the game.
8. The chef had a plum job – he was always bringing home the bacon, or rather, the plum bacon.
9. I asked my plum if it wanted to join a band. It said it preferred to jam on its own.
10. The plum liked to gamble, but it always bet on the raisnbow.
11. Why did the plum refuse to go to the party? It didn’t want to make a “plum-der” of itself on the dance floor.
12. The plum wanted to be a scientist, but it couldn’t find the “raisin” why it should pursue that career.
13. What did the plum say when it made a mistake? “Oh plum!”, of course.
14. The plum was feeling generous, so it donated all its excess fruit to charity. It truly had a big heart.
15. The plum avoided going to the dentist because it didn’t want to face the “root” canal.
16. The plum invited its friends over for a game of hide and “seed.
17. The plum was a big fan of art, especially the works of Vincent Van Gogh-plum.
18. Why did the plum attend therapy? It was trying to work through its “pit” of issues.
19. The plum loved to play the piano, but it couldn’t quite reach the high “raisins”.
20. The plum was a natural-born leader – it always took the “plum-der” role in any situation.
Plum-tastic Puzzles (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What do you call a plum that can sing? A fruity Franklin.
2. Why did the plum get a job as a comedian? It had a great sense of hu-mor.
3. What do you get when you cross a plum and a ghost? A fruity phantom.
4. How do plums say goodbye? They bid you a “fare-fruit-well.”
5. Why did the plum go to the doctor? It wasn’t feeling grape.
6. What’s a plum’s favorite type of music? Jam sessions.
7. Why did the plum break up with the grape? They couldn’t find common currants.
8. What did the plum say to the politician? “Don’t be a sour plum-b.”
9. Why did the plum bring a ladder to the orchard? It wanted to reach new heights.
10. How do you know if a plum is wealthy? It has a lot of prin-cash-ples.
12. Why did the plum go to art school? It wanted to become a fruit-ist.
13. How do you throw a successful plum party? Make sure it’s a jamboree.
14. Why did the plum enroll in acting classes? It wanted to be a starring role in a fruity film.
15. What did the plum say to the banana? “You appeal to me.”
16. How do plums solve problems? They use cognitive plum-cessing.
17. Why did the plum run for office? It wanted to make the world a fruitier place.
18. What did the plum say when it won the lottery? “I’m plum-tastic!”
19. Why did the plum dance with the raspberry? They had great berry-thm.
20. What did the plum say to the peach? “You’ve got a peachy keen personality.”
A Juicy Trove of Punny Pleasures (Double Entendre Puns)
1. Did you hear about the plumber who got dumped? He couldn’t fix her broken heart.”
2. “Why did the plum go to therapy? It had a bad case of stone fruit anxiety.
3. “I hired a chef to cook with plums, but he couldn’t handle the pits.”
4. “What did the flirtatious plum say to the peach? We make a great pair, don’t you think?”
5. “Why was the plum acting so shy? It was afraid of being squeezed into an uncomfortable situation.”
6. Why was the plum upset after the date? It felt pitted against its expectations.”
7. “Why did the plum blush? It overheard someone say they wanted to take a bite.”
8. “Why did the plum join a gym? It wanted to get a juicy figure.”
9. “Why did the plum become a comedian? It loved cracking fruity jokes.”
10. “What did the naughty plum say to its partner? Let’s have a passionate night together, and we’ll make some jam.”
11. “Why did the plum blush at the grocery store? It accidentally brushed against the bananas.”
12. “What did the plum blogger write about? Sharing tales of fruity encounters and juicy gossip.”
13. Why did the plum sneak into the library after hours? It wanted to explore some forbidden fruit literature.
14. “Why did the plum change careers? It wanted to branch out and escape the jam-packed life.”
15. “Why did the shy plum refuse to go on stage? It didn’t want to expose its fruity secrets to the audience.”
16. “Why did the plum have trust issues? It didn’t want to get caught in another sticky situation.”
17. “What did the plum say to the cherry? Let’s pit ourselves against the world and rise above it all.”
18. “Why did the plum join a band? It wanted to be part of a group and jam together.”
19. “Why did the plum take up gardening? It wanted to sow its wild oats among the flowers.
20. What did the plum say to its partner during a romantic dinner? Your sweetness turns me into a melting fruit.”
Plum-Tastic Puns (Plum Puns in Idioms)
1. I’m in a jam because I can’t find any plum puns.
2. She’s as plum as a pudding when she’s happy.
3. We’re in a plum position to win the game.
4. Don’t be such a wet plum and join in the fun!
5. I’m plum-tuckered out after that long hike.
6. He’s plum crazy to think he can do that.
7. I’m in a real pickle with all these plum puns.
8. Let’s just plum the depths of our creativity for these puns.
9. It’s time to take the plunge and share some plum puns.
10. Can you give me the lowdown on all the plum puns?
11. Don’t worry, I’ll cherry-pick the best plum puns for you.
12. I’m going to stew on these plum puns until I come up with more.
13. Let’s just go with the flow and see where these plum puns take us.
14. I’m feeling a little shaken, but certainly not stirred by these plum puns.
15. I think we’re ripe for some ripe plum puns.
16. It’s plumb crazy how many plum puns we can come up with.
17. Time to get cracking on these plum puns!
18. I’m feeling a bit plum-lucky today, so here are some puns for you.
19. Let’s not let these plum puns go to waste, shall we?
20. I’m plum tired of these plum puns, but here’s one more for you.
Punny Plum Play (Plum Puns)
1. The plumber was a real fruit loop.
2. The fruit vendor had a peachy disposition.
3. I couldn’t resist the cherry-licious taste of a plum cake.
4. The grapefruit was the lime-light of the citrus party.
5. He couldn’t “fig“ure out why he won the plum beauty contest.
6. The strawberry couldn’t resist going on a date with the plum.
7. The apple was so attracted to the plum that it felt like a fruitcake.
8. The banana and the plum had a peeling for each other.
9. The orange felt quite “grape”ful for not being a plum.
10. The kiwi longed for its plum days.
11. The lemon realized it was in a pretty sour plumming.
12. The coconut couldn’t crack the secret of the plum’s sweetness.
13. The pineapple wished it was as “a-peel-ing” as the plum.
14. The watermelon wasn’t sure if being jealous of the plum was “seedless.
15. The peach and the plum competed for the juiciest title.
16. The blueberry wasn’t invited to the plum’s jam session.
17. The cantaloupe had serious meloncholy without the plum.
18. The tangerine couldn’t zest the fact that the plum had more flavor.
19. The pear felt under pressure to be as lovely as the plum.
20. The raspberry couldn’t stand the sourpuss plum.
Plum Puns: A Plum-diddly-icious Wordplay
12. Plum-azingly delicious
15. Plum-tastic flavors
Plum Puns that Playfully Twist the Tongue (Spoonerisms Spree)
1. Slum puns
2. Bum plans
3. Drum pans
4. Blum puns
5. Rum plans
6. Chum fans
7. Plum tuns
8. Clum pums
9. Flum runs
10. Smum lums
11. Bum clans
12. Glum mums
13. Lum runs
14. Thum puns
15. Strum plans
16. Jum fans
17. Thumb puns
18. Trum pans
19. Grum duns
20. Mum glums
Plum-derful Puns (Tom Swifties)
1. “I can’t resist the allure of plums,” said Tom fruitfully.
2. “I hope you picked the ripest plums,” Tom said fruitfully.
3. “I’m starting a garden full of plum trees,” Tom said fruitfully.
4. “That’s a plum-perfect pun,” Tom said fruitfully.
5. “I’ll never get enough of plum jam,” Tom said fruitfully.
6. “I have plum-eating stamina,” Tom said fruitfully.
7. “I find plums to be incredibly sweet,” Tom said fruitfully.
8. “I’ll always cherish my plum memories,” Tom said fruitfully.
9. “I’m plum-tastic at finding the juiciest plums,” Tom said fruitfully.
10. “I’m so good at plucking plums,” Tom said fruitfully.
11. “I’m going to make a plum pie that’s truly plum-delicious,” Tom said fruitfully.
12. “I like my plums fresh off the tree,” Tom said fruitfully.
13. “I’m the plum-ber of plum puns,” Tom said fruitfully.
14. “I enjoy a plum-tiful view in my garden,” Tom said fruitfully.
15. “I’ll bake a plum cake that’s plum-gorgeous,” Tom said fruitfully.
16. “I’m feeling plumelicious today,” Tom said fruitfully.
17. “I can’t get enough of plum sorbet,” Tom said fruitfully.
18. “Plums are a plum-endous source of vitamins,” Tom said fruitfully.
19. “I’ll plumb the depths of plum knowledge,” Tom said fruitfully.
20. “I feel like a kid in a plum candy store,” Tom said fruitfully.
Plinking Plum Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Ripe for the pickling: a sour plum
2. Plum luck: when things are going sour
3. A juicy joke: a dried plum
4. Pit-y party: a no-stone plum
5. Sweet revenge: a tart plum
6. Plum-fortable: feeling both cozy and acidic
7. Plumb and steady wins the race: a fruit with a level head
8. Plum foolery: a serious fruit
9. Plum delighted: a sour face
10. Plum foolish: a wise fruit
11. Plumb torn: fruit with mixed emotions
12. Plum-arious: a serious joke
13. Plumb my memory: forgetting important plum facts
14. Plum-drum: a silent fruit
15. Wasted plum-tential: a fruit that’s not fulfilling its potential
16. Plum it up: make something both sweet and bitter
17. Plum tired: a fruit feeling energetic
18. Plum-cede: to keep something to yourself
19. Un-plum-mitted: a steady and focused fruit
20. Plum-grown: a fruit with immature qualities
Recursive Prunes (Plum Puns)
1. I wanted to eat a plum, but my friend said, “Do you think you’ll be able to ‘plum-der’ all the other fruits first?”
2. I tried to describe my love for plums, but words just ‘plum-met’ to describe their sweetness.
3. Do you want me to ‘plumb’ the depths of my puns to find you a good one?
4. My friend said, “You’re such a ‘plum-mage’ when it comes to making puns!”
5. I told my friend a plum joke, and they responded, “Can’t we ‘plum-fer’ better jokes than that?”
6. I bet you can’t resist a good plum pun, can you? You must be ‘plum-tively’ waiting for more.
7. My friend tried to make a pun about a peach, but I ‘plum-dered’ it and made it about plums.
8. Why did the plum quit his job? He felt ‘out of his plumb-ing.’
9. My friend said, “Wouldn’t it be ‘plum-believable’ if someone didn’t like plums?”
10. I asked my friend if he likes plums, and he said, “I ‘plum-ply’ can’t decide.”
11. I asked my friend if he needed any help with plums, and he replied, “No, I ‘plum-can’ handle it.”
12. My friend ate too many plums and said, “I’m ‘plum-towing’ the line between pleasure and pain!”
13. Why are plums such good fighters? They have a ‘plum-der’ punch!
14. My friend tried to make a pun about an orange, but I quickly ‘plum-mented’ it and made it about plums.
15. My friend said, “You’ve got to be careful with those plums, one bad one can ‘plum-age’ the whole bunch.”
16. My friend asked why the plum was so confident, and I replied, “Well, he’s ‘plum-boldened’ by his own juiciness!”
17. I asked my friend if he’s ever tried an unripe plum, and he answered, “No, I ‘plum-phrey’ not.”
18. My friend told me it’s time to retire my old puns, and I said, “But there’s still ‘plum-ent’y left!”
19. I attempted to make a pun about an apple, but my friend quickly ‘plum-ped’ in with a plum pun.
20. My friend asked, “How can plums be so delicious?” I responded, “It’s ‘plumb’ amazing!”
“Plumtastic Wordplay: Diving into Clichés and Punny Delights”
1. Plum luck!
2. Don’t be plum crazy!
3. Get a plumbers crack at it!
4. Plum pickin’ good!
5. Plum it up!
6. Plum jammin’!
7. Don’t be plum foolish!
8. That’s a real plum dandy!
9. Don’t plum forget!
10. It’s all plum juice and giggles!
11. You’ve plum got to be kidding me!
12. Don’t go plumb crazy over it!
13. It’s plum full of surprises!
15. Plum crazy town!
16. Plum crazy good!
17. Plum magnificent!
18. Plum perfect!
19. Plum delicious!
20. It’s plumb time for some fun!
In a world that can sometimes feel a bit sour, adding a dash of sweetness and laughter is always a good idea. We hope these plum puns have not only brought a smile to your face but also sparked a craving for more punny goodness. If you’re hungry for more wordplay, be sure to check out our website for a plentitude of puns, guaranteed to tickle your funny bone. Thank you for letting us add a plum twist to your humor today!