Looking for a way to add some humor to your day? Look no further than these Bray-lliant Donkey Puns! From clever one-liners to silly jokes, this collection of over 200 hee-haw-some puns is sure to give you endless laughter. Whether you’re a fan of animal humor or simply enjoy a good pun, these donkey jokes are sure to bring a smile to your face. So saddle up and get ready to laugh until your sides hurt with these hilarious and pun-tastic one-liners!
“Get Your Bray On: Hilarious Donkey Puns!” (Editors Pick)
1. Why did the donkey get a passport? Because he was about to go on a trip-burro.
2. What did the donkey say to the bartender? Make mine a mule-tini.
3. How do donkeys say goodbye to each other? Ass-ta la vista.
4. What do you get when you cross a donkey and a unicorn? A wonky.
5. What’s a donkey’s favorite kind of music? Brays.
6. Why do donkeys make bad dancers? They have two left feet.
7. How do you compliment a donkey? You’re just ass-tounding!
8. What did one donkey say to the other? Want to play a game of hayball?
9. Why did the donkey go see the doctor? He was feeling a little hoarse.
10. What do you call a donkey that sings country music? A honky tonk ass.
11. How did the donkey feel about being mistaken for a horse? Embarrassed, he felt like an ass.
12. What do you get when you cross a donkey and a zebra? Debra the Wonky.
13. Why don’t donkeys like driving cars? They prefer a little horsepower instead.
14. How do donkeys greet each other in the morning? They say “Hay” to each other.
15. Why did the donkey go to space? To visit his astro-nomule.
16. What do you call a donkey who’s a really good listener? An ear-resistible ass.
17. How do you tell the difference between a donkey and a mule? Mules are bred for purpose, but donkeys are bred for their good looks.
18. Why did the donkey join the circus? He wanted to become a juggle-ass.
19. What do you call a group of donkeys standing in a line? A little “mule-train”.
20. What did the donkey say when he met the famous horse? Nice to meet ya, neigh-bor!
Donkey Around with These One-Liner Puns
1. Why did the donkey get a passport? He was a world traveler!
2. How do you hire a donkey? You look for the one with experience in “burrocracy.”
3. What do you call a sad donkey? A down-key.
4. What do you call a donkey with a sense of humor? A wisecracker.
5. Why don’t donkeys play video games? They prefer braying outside.
6. Why don’t donkeys use smartphones? They find them too much of a burro-den.
7. What do you call a musical donkey? A honky-tonk ass.
8. What job did the donkey apply for at the library? Book bray.
9. Why did the donkey cross the road? To get to the other bray.
10. What happened to the donkey who swallowed a firefly? He brayed with de-light.
11. Why did the donkey make it to school late? He forgot his burro-metre at home.
12. What did the donkey say when he won the lottery? Hay, hay, hay!
13. Why did the donkey quit his job at the computer company? He couldn’t work with his programming ass.
14. What do you call a donkey who loves to dance? A hoof-er.
15. Why was the donkey afraid of getting a job in the music industry? He was afraid he’d be bray-ting his head against a wall.
16. What type of detective is a donkey? An ass-tective.
17. Why did the donkey go on a diet? He wanted to feel mare-velous.
18. What do you get when you cross a donkey and a unicorn? A donkacorn.
19. Why did the donkey join the army? He wanted to become a bray-ve soldier.
20. What do you call a donkey who loves coffee? A frap-paDONKo connoisseur.
“Donkey Distractions: A Playful Game of Question-and-Answer Puns”
1. Why did the donkey go to space? To see the moon-ey!
2. What do you call a donkey with a PhD? A smart ass!
3. Why did the donkey eat a microphone? It was feeling a little hoarse!
4. Why did the donkey cross the road? To get to the other side-hay!
5. What do you call a group of donkeys playing instruments? A band-aid!
6. Why did the donkey refuse to play card games? It always brayed its hand!
7. What do you call a donkey who paints pictures? An art-ass-t!
8. Why did the donkey put on a sweater? It wanted to be wool-ass-ted!
9. What do you call a military donkey? A battle-ass!
10. Why did the donkey go to the doctor? It was feeling a little bray-ve!
11. What do you call a donkey with a map? A nav-ass-gator!
12. Why did the donkey set up an online dating profile? It wanted to find its perfect match (a mule)!
13. What do you get when you cross a donkey with a raven? An ass that nevermore!
14. Why did the donkey get a job as a receptionist? It was good at braying orders!
15. What do you call a donkey who loves to dance? An ass-tonishing performer!
16. Why did the donkey lose the election? It couldn’t e-bray-ce the win!
17. What do you call a donkey who’s also a detective? An ass-investigator!
18. Why did the donkey go to the dentist? It had a cavity in its assteeth!
19. What do you call a donkey who’s always running around? A carousel of donkeys!
20. Why did the donkey build a treehouse? So it could have some ass-pect!
Asses and Laughs: Double Entendre Donkey Puns
1. “Did you hear about the donkey who was late for work? He said he was stuck in a ‘mule jam.'”
2. Why don’t donkeys take up yoga? They’d make too many ‘assanas.'”
3. What did the grape say when the donkey stepped on it? Nothing, it just let out a little ‘wine.'”
4. “Why don’t you ever see a donkey playing cards in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.”
5. “How do you know if a donkey is happy? It starts braying ‘hee-hawdy-do!'”
6. “What do you get when you cross a donkey and a honeycomb? Ass-bees, of course.”
7. “What do you call a stubborn donkey? A jack-ass!”
8. “Why do donkeys wear bells around their necks? To help them ‘mule-titask.'”
9. How do donkeys get their daily news? From the ‘mule-tinational’ press.”
10. Why did the donkey go to the chiropractor? He had a ‘pain in the asp.'”
11. “What did the farmer say to the donkey who kept lapsing into unconsciousness? ‘Ass! Are you okay?'”
12. What do you call a donkey with a rocket strapped to its back? A ‘blast-ass.'”
13. “Why do donkeys make terrible comedians? They always ‘bray’ the punchline.”
14. “What’s a donkey’s favorite dessert? Assleberry pie.’
15. “What do you call a donkey with a degree in journalism? An ‘ass-tute’ reporter.”
16. “Why do donkeys eat with their mouths open? So they can ‘ass-pire’ to be like their favorite celebrities.
17. “What do you call a donkey who’s always getting in trouble? An ‘ass-iduous’ delinquent.”
18. “What did the donkey say when he saw his favorite band? ‘Far out, they’re heavy ass-metal!'”
19. “Why did the donkey go on a diet? He wanted to be ‘svelte-ass.'”
20. How do donkeys like to travel? By ‘assplane,’ of course.”
Donkey-ing Around with Idioms: Punny Phrases Galore!
1. He’s such a jackass, he never listens.
2. I can’t believe you fell for that, you’re such a donkey!
3. That stubborn mule won’t budge an inch.
4. Don’t put all your eggs in one ass.
5. Stop being a mule! Just admit you were wrong!
6. He’s got the memory of a donkey, he never forgets a thing.
7. That guy’s as useless as a one-legged mule.
8. I don’t mean to sound like an ass, but you’re wrong.
9. The donkey in the room nobody wants to talk about.
10. Don’t kick the donkey until he’s dead.
11. It’s no use, I’m just chasing my own tail like a donkey.
12. You’re working like a mule today.
13. He’s a real ass-kisser, always trying to please the boss.
14. He’s just a pack-donkey, always carrying everyone else’s burden.
15. I wouldn’t put too much faith in that ass.
16. That’s about as useful as a screen door on a submarine, or a donkey doing calculus.
17. There’s nothing wrong with working like a mule, as long as the mule isn’t the boss.
18. He’s got the IQ of a jackass.
19. You’re beating a dead donkey, just let it go.
20. Don’t tell me the end is nigh, I don’t want to be the ass of your apocalypse.
Kick Up Your Humor with these Donkey-worthy Puns (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. Why did the donkey cross the road? To get to the bray-side.
2. When donkeys get married, do they have a mule-tiple ceremony?
3. Why did the donkey go on vacation? He needed a little ass-time.
4. What did the donkey say when it started taking pictures? Say cheese, horse!
5. What’s a donkey’s favorite pop song? Bray-by One More Time.
6. Why do donkeys make terrible dancers? They have two left feet!
7. Why was the donkey banned from the farmer’s market? He was always making a bray-ckus.
8. What do you call a donkey that’s a professional chef? A soufflé-stirring ass.
9. Why was the donkey afraid of the computer? He heard that it had a lot of megabytes.
10. Did you hear about the donkey who auditioned for the orchestra? He played the ass-trumpet.
11. Why did the donkey eat with its mouth open? Because he was a bit of a jackass.
12. Why did the donkey get a job at the bakery? He was kneading the dough.
13. Why was the donkey feeling sad? He was going through an ass-crisis.
14. What’s a donkey’s favorite type of TV show? A bray-tastic drama.
15. What do you call a donkey that’s wearing headphones? A mus-ass.
16. Why was the donkey so good at solving puzzles? He had a unique way of assemb-ray-ling the pieces.
17. What do you get when you cross a donkey and a unicorn? A magical mule.
18. Why was the donkey so good at fishing? He had a great sense of bass.
19. What did the donkey say when he saw his reflection in the mirror? “Wow, what an ass-tounding sight!”
20. What do you call it when a donkey tells a joke? A bray-onette.
Ass(tro)nomic Donkey Names
1. Don Keynote
2. Brayden Donkowitz
3. Jack Asshe
4. Eeyore McCabe
5. Muley Cyrus
6. Burro J. Simpson
7. Long Ears Armstrong
8. Mr. Don Q. Hote
9. Kicking Up Dusty Rhodes
10. Demolition Derby Burro
11. Flicka Mulestein
12. Buck Toofer
13. Ass-tro Boy
14. Muleena Gomez
15. Donkietta Lockhart
16. Mr. Ed Wordplay
17. Hayley Bridle
18. Jiggy Smalls
19. The Burro-nator
20. Winnie the Pooh-ass
Asses and Spoonerisms: A Pun-tastic Pairing
1. A honkey library
2. A raid on his burro
3. A well oiled jenny
4. Ass-k for help
5. Billy’s ass of burden
6. Buried in shenanigans
7. Cared more about his tankey than his jackass
8. Dinky jizz-trinket
9. Giddy-up ranch
10. High tailing out of here
11. Horse the joke on me
12. I smell hay on your breath
13. Junk in the trunk
14. Kicky tails
15. Long ears and bushy tails
17. Olden hoof
18. Pin a tail on the donkey
19. Some stables make great first dates
20. Tend to the sick-ass.
Donkey Tell Me You Don’t Love Tom Swifties!
1. “I can’t ride this donkey anymore,” Tom said stubbornly.
2. “I bet she’s a smart donkey,” Tom brayed softly.
3. “We’ll need a donkey for this trek,” Tom said ass-uredly.
4. “This donkey is very musical,” Tom said melodiously.
5. “I can’t believe how slow this donkey is,” Tom said longingly.
6. “I’ll bet this donkey can carry a ton of hay,” Tom said heavily.
7. “I think this donkey has a drinking problem,” Tom said apologetically.
8. “This donkey sure knows how to pack a punch,” Tom said powerfully.
9. Maybe we should put a bell on the donkey,” Tom said ringingly.
10. “I don’t think this donkey is feeling well,” Tom said hoarsely.
11. “I don’t know who that donkey belongs to,” Tom said noncommittally.
12. “This donkey is great at carrying us over tough terrain,” Tom said mountainously.
13. “I can’t believe this donkey is so stubborn,” Tom said firmly.
14. “I think we have an agreement,” Tom said hee-hawingly.
15. “I think this donkey needs a break,” Tom said tiredly.
16. “This donkey is very regal,” Tom said majestically.
17. “I think this donkey is lost,” Tom said wanderingly.
18. “I don’t know what’s wrong with this donkey,” Tom said faultily.
19. “This donkey is a real workhorse,” Tom said laboriously.
20. “I bet this donkey can outrun any other donkey,” Tom said quickly.
Jackass Jokes: Oxymoronic Donkey Puns
1. Why did the donkey go on strike? He was tired of being a workhorse.
2. A talking donkey is an ass-vertisement for itself.
3. Donkeys never make a split decisio– oh wait, that’s a banana.
4. Donkey puns are a gallop into the ridiculous.
5. As a donkey, I refuse to be bray-silient.
6. Donkeys love a good joke that’s tail-ored to their interests.
7. A donkey would never eat hay on its day off, that would be working leasure.
8. Donkeys love to play hide and eeyore-seek.
9. A donkey’s favorite food is burritos, they’re basically a self-portrait.
10. When a donkey is thirsty, it doesn’t want irrelevant watering holes.
11. Donkeys love going on va cay neigh-tion.
12. A donkey who’s too humble to brag about its achievements is called a won’t-award.
13. A naughty donkey is obviously an ass-clown.
14. Donkeys are great at making puns, as long as they don’t get too bray-ve.
15. Did you hear about the donkey who was really good at math? It was a factorial ass.
16. A donkey who’s a skeptic is called a doubrae.
17. Donkeys love listening to the sound of a bray-zilian beats.
18. A donkey who’s a dancer can really hoof it on the dance floor.
19. A donkey loves doing nothing on a lazy farmer’s day off, it’s downright hoofish.
20. Donkeys who love puns are called the wittiest brayers.
A “bray”ve attempt: Recursive Donkey Puns!
1. Did you hear about the donkey that won the race? He was a real as-starter.
2. Why did the donkey go to school? To learn how to bray-ve the world.
3. What did the donkey say when he crossed the finish line? I’m a little horse.
4. Why did the donkey quit his job as a bartender? He couldn’t handle the bray-ve customers.
5. Did you hear about the donkey that started a metal band? They call themselves Iron Bray-den.
6. What do you call a donkey that loves to sing? A karaoke-ass.
7. Why did the donkey go on a diet? He wanted to be a little less as-stuffed.
8. What did the donkey say when he found out he was nominated for an award? I’m so honored, I could bray-k down and cry.
9. How does a donkey get in shape? By doing a lot of bray-cardio.
10. Why don’t donkeys own smartphones? They prefer to communicate through bray-lls.
11. What did the donkey say to the horse at the gym? I’m here to work on my bray-cepts.
12. How do you know if a donkey is feeling sick? They start to bray-tle.
13. What do you call a donkey that’s addicted to caffeine? A bray-listo.
14. Why did the donkey refuse to eat the iceberg lettuce? He heard it was a little too bray-sk.
15. What do you call a group of donkeys performing synchronized swimming? Bray-let dancers.
16. What did the donkey say when he was feeling confident? I’m feeling bray-ve today.
17. How do you make a donkey laugh? Tell him a tail-bray-ker.
18. What do you call it when a donkey starts to make a lot of noise? A bray-k out.
19. Why don’t donkeys use the internet? They prefer to get their news from the bray-dio.
20. What did the new donkey at the zoo say to the other animals? It’s nice to bray-ciate the view from here.
“Get Your Ass in Gear: A Pun-tastic Take on Donkey Clichés”
1. “Don’t be an ass, donate to charity.”
2. “I’m feeling a little donkey today, can I have a hoof?”
3. “I am always a little behind the donkey in my studies.”
4. “Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but can you help me move this bale of hay?”
5. “You may think I’m a jackass, but I’m really just a horse with an attitude.”
6. “Don’t get your tail in a knot, let’s just mule over this problem.”
7. “I’m not horsing around, these donkeys are serious business.”
8. “His stubbornness was like kicking a dead donkey, there was no point in arguing.”
9. “I’m afraid we need to put the cart before the donkey on this one.”
10. “If the donkey refuses to move, just give him a little carrot and stick approach.”
11. “I felt like I was beating a dead donkey when I tried to explain it to him.”
12. “It seems like no matter how much I try, the donkey always gets the last bray.”
13. “Donkeys may be slow, but they always make it to the finish line.”
14. “I know this might be a little jarring, but stop being such an over-eager ass.”
15. “I love donkeys, they always know how to hoof it in style.”
16. “If a donkey could talk, I bet he’d be quite the jack of all trades.”
17. “Don’t put the cart before the donkey, or you might end up going in circles.”
18. “I’m not trying to be an ass, but I just can’t comprehend why you’re so stubborn.”
19. “She’s still waiting for her ship to come in, but all she’s got is a donkey carrying her load.”
20. “When life gives you lemons, turn them into lemonade and share it with your trusty donkey.”
In conclusion, we hope these Bray-lliant Donkey Puns have brought you endless laughter and joy. Our website has plenty more puns to explore, so be sure to check them out. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site, and don’t forget to spread the laughter by sharing these puns with your friends and family! Hee-haw!