Calling all cigar enthusiasts! Get ready to light up your day with some smokin’ hot wordplays. Whether you’re a seasoned smoker or just enjoy the occasional puff, we’ve put together a sizzlin’ collection of over 200 cigar puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone. From clever plays on words to witty one-liners, these puns are bound to leave you in stitches. So sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh your ash off as we take you on a pun-filled journey through the world of cigars. And remember, sharing these puns with your fellow aficionados is sure to make you the life of the party. So without further ado, let’s dive into these hilarious cigar puns that are sure to ignite your sense of humor!
Puff up the Fun (Editors Pick)
1. I’m feeling cigar-tantly awesome!
2. I’m not a doctor, but I can cure any bad mood with a cigar.
3. Smoking a cigar is a real puff-ormance.
4. I’m on a roll, cigar in hand!
5. I won’t leaf this cigar alone!
6. A good cigar is like a breath of fresh smoke.
7. A cigar a day keeps the worry away.
8. Don’t ash me, just pass the cigar.
9. Smoking cigars is my favorite type of “smoko.”
10. Finding a good cigar is always a match made in heaven.
11. Smoking a cigar is a smoke-away to heaven.
12. The art of rolling cigars takes a real puff-essional.
13. A fine cigar is like a symphony for my taste buds.
14. A smooth cigar is like the jazz of smoking.
15. I’m all about that cigar smoke and good vibes.
16. No cigar? I’m feeling quite con-yawned!
17. The secret to a good cigar? Keeping your ash together.
18. I may be tiny, but I pack a whole lot of cigar-twist!
19. Smoking cigars is like a slow dance for your taste buds.
20. Cigars: the smoking gun to happiness.
Puffing Up the Puns (One-liner Cigar Jokes)
1. Why did the cigar quit its job? It was burned out!
2. When the cigar got a promotion, it was on cloud nine.
3. The cigar was feeling homesick, so it decided to visit its ashtray.
4. I asked the cigar if it wanted to hear a joke, but it just rolled its eyes.
5. What did the cigar say to the pun-loving smoker? “You’re smokin’ me crazy!”
6. When the cigar saw its ex at the smoking lounge, it said, “I’m just here to smoke up old memories.
7. Why did the cigar go on a diet? It wanted to cut back on smoking.
8. The cigar shop owner had a knack for selling, he really knew how to ash in on an opportunity.
9. When the cigar met the cigarette, they had a brief encounter and sparked a connection.
10. I tried smoking a Cuban cigar, but it left me in HABAna.
11. Why did the cigar go to the dance party? It wanted to feel like a real hot ash!
12. The cigar was feeling down, so I told it, “Don’t worry, things will brighten ash!
13. When the cigar found out its partner was a match, they knew it was a smoke screen romance.
14. The cigar considered becoming a comedian, but it was always smoking too clichés.
15. When the cigar asked the whisky for a light, the whisky replied, “Nah, I’m busy on the rocks.
16. The cigar decided to start a band, but it couldn’t find anyone to play a matchstick.
17. The cigar told its new friend, “I’m glad we met, you’re a real breath of fresh smoke!
18. When the cigar saw a sign that said, “No Smoking,” it replied, “I’m just here for a lit-tle while.
19. Why did the cigar get scolded by the teacher? It was caught smokin’ in the boys’ room.
20. The cigar loved playing hide and seek because it always blended ash-toundingly well!
Puff Puzzles (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the cigar go to therapy? Because it felt burnt out!
2. What do you call a dancing cigar? A smokin’ hokey pokey!
3. Why don’t cigars play baseball? They’re afraid to get smoked!
4. What do you call a cigar that just won the lottery? A lucky strike!
5. How do cigars get their daily news? They read the tobac-co reports!
6. Why did the cigar enroll in school? It wanted to be a straight-A student!
7. What do you call a cigar that’s always late? A slow-burner!
8. How do cigars communicate with each other? They use smoke signals!
9. Why don’t cigars get invited to parties? They always bring too much ash!
10. What did the father cigar say to his rebellious teenage cigar? “You’re smoking me crazy!”
11. Why did the cigar break up with its girlfriend? She couldn’t handle its smoldering personality!
12. How do cigars navigate through the forest? They use their tobaccompass!
13. What’s a cigar’s favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road Tobacco!
14. Why don’t cigars get in trouble with the law? They’re always on the straight and narrow!
15. What do cigars use to fix their cars? Pipe wrenches!
16. Why did the cigar skip breakfast? It wasn’t the bowl of smokin’ hot cereal it wanted!
17. How do cigars stay fit? They do “butt” exercises!
18. Why did the cigar go on a diet? It wanted to be slim and smokin’ hot!
19. What’s a cigar’s favorite sport? Football, because it enjoys a good “gridiron!
20. On which social media platform do cigars connect with each other? “Snap-ash!”
Up in Smoke: Double Entendre Puns for Cigar Lovers
1. I let the cigar burn at both ends, just like my love life.
2. He always has a lit cigar in his mouth, he just can’t resist blowing smoke.
3. “She likes her cigars thick and long, just the way she likes her men.”
4. “He’s always bragging about the size of his cigar, I think he’s compensating for something.”
5. His cigar lit up the room, just like his charming smile.
6. “I love the aroma of a good cigar, it’s like a sensual invitation.”
7. She smokes cigar after cigar, she’s just blowing off steam.
8. His favorite thing to do is smoke cigars and sip whiskey, he’s a man of vices.
9. “She enjoys a cigar after a long day, it’s her way of unwinding.”
10. “He has a special humidor for his cigars, it keeps his stash nice and moist.”
11. “She can make a cigar disappear faster than a magician’s trick.”
12. “He always knows the best places to find a quality cigar, he’s quite the connoisseur.”
13. “She likes to impress her dates by offering them a cigar, it’s her way of breaking the ice.”
14. He never leaves home without a cigar, it’s his trusted companion.
15. “She always has a seductive smile when she’s smoking a cigar, it’s her secret weapon.”
16. He enjoys a cigar with his morning coffee, it’s the perfect blend of flavors.
17. She likes to play with fire while smoking a cigar, it’s her guilty pleasure.
18. “He lights up a cigar when he wants to make a bold statement.”
19. “She’s known for her collection of rare cigars, they’re her prized possessions.”
20. “He can’t resist the allure of a good cigar, it’s his weakness.”
Crazy for Cigars (Punny Cigar Idioms)
1. Don’t be a cigar lover and let life go up in smoke.
2. He’s all fired up, just like a lit cigar.
3. When it comes to cigars, she has a burning passion.
4. He may seem tough, but he’s just all smoke and no fire.
5. Life can be like smoking a tight cigar – a bit constricting.
6. Their relationship went up in smoke, just like a prematurely lit cigar.
7. Quitting smoking cigars was a breath of fresh air for him.
8. Don’t let others extinguish your cigar of success.
9. She’s a real smoke show – like a lit cigar.
10. He’s so good at poker, he can read the other players like a cigar label.
11. The secret to success is taking things one puff at a time.
12. She’s so charming, she could sell cigars to a non-smoker.
13. Don’t let life’s challenges ash-tray your dreams.
14. He’s a smooth talker, just like a well-rolled cigar.
15. Don’t be a wet cigar – keep your dreams dry and burning.
16. His determination is smoking, just like a premium cigar.
17. Keep your head high and your cigar cherried.
18. She’s got a smokin’ hot personality – just like a lit cigar.
19. Success is like a well-aged cigar – it takes time to develop.
20. Don’t be fooled by his laid-back demeanor, he’s always got a trick up his ash.
Up in Smoke (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I quit smoking cigars, but now I feel a little ash-trayted.
2. Smoking cigars can be quite humidor-ous.
3. I tried to quit cigars, but the urge keeps lighting up.
4. If cigars were veggies, I’d call them toma-toe-baccos.
5. I went to a cigar shop and asked the owner for the “smoking hot” selection.
6. I asked the cigar salesman if he had any “mild fire” options.
7. Smoking cigars can be quite in-tents, don’t you think?
8. I became friends with a cigar aficionado, now our friendship is smokin.
9. I walked into a cigar bar and felt a little out-smoked.
10. I always keep a cigar handy in case of “smoke alarms.”
11. My cigar collection is now the “smoke spectacle” of the town.
12. I organized a cigar party, it was quite a smoky social event.
13. I used to smoke cigars on the job, it was my “work puff-ormance.
14. Smoking cigars can sometimes be a bit “inhale-arious.”
15. I heard smoking cigars can bring a “flame friendship.
16. I bought a box of cigars and thought it was a “smoke-stache.
17. My cigar sessions are known to be “lit-erally” enjoyable.
18. I tried to quit smoking cigars, but it was inhaling-able.
19. I heard cigars are great for “smoken diplomacy.
20. I once tried smoking a cigar underwater, it was a “pipe dream.
Going up in Smoke: Cigar Puns That’ll Light Up Your Mood
1. Ashlynn Cigarettes
2. Smokin’ Joe’s Cigar Lounge
3. Havana Banana Cigars
4. Smokehouse Cigar Co.
5. Cig-arthur Davidson
6. Sigmund Smokes
7. Ciggy Stardust
8. Puff Daddy’s Cigars
9. Vincent Van Tobacco
10. Winston Smokehill
11. Bluella Cigar Co.
12. Havana Good Time Cigars
13. Pablo Puffcasso
14. Che Gueve-aroma Cigars
15. Rocky Smokeasta
16. Mary Jane’s Cigar Emporium
17. Cubano Cruise Cigars
18. Fred Flintstogie
19. Dorothy Cigardens
20. Snoop Dogg’s Cigar Collection
Cigar Tricks: Turn-Tastic Spoonerisms
1. Rigar cuns
2. Bigar cuns
3. Vigar cuns
4. Zigar cuns
5. Jigar cuns
6. Srigar cuns
7. Ligar cuns
8. Digar cuns
9. Tigar cuns
10. Cigar buns
11. Higar cuns
12. Nigar cuns
13. Figar cuns
14. Wigar cuns
15. Kigar cuns
16. Rigar cubs
17. Tigar cuds
18. Gigar cuds
19. Pigar cuds
20. Cigar runs
Cigar-amus Puffery (Tom Swifties)
1. “This cigar is so smooth,” Tom said puffingly.
2. “I can’t believe I lost my cigar,” Tom said ashamedly.
3. “Smoking a cigar helps me relax,” Tom said lazily.
4. “These Cuban cigars are truly amazing,” Tom said enthusiastically.
5. “I’m out of matches,” Tom said ignitingly.
6. “Is it just me or does this cigar taste funny?” Tom said puzzledly.
7. “I always enjoy a good cigar after a meal,” Tom said contentedly.
8. “This cigar is so aromatic,” Tom said sniffingly.
9. “I can’t believe I forgot my cigar cutter,” Tom said bluntly.
10. “I always enjoy a strong cigar,” Tom said firmly.
11. “I feel like a true gentleman with this cigar in hand,” Tom said suavely.
12. “Smoking a cigar makes me feel sophisticated,” Tom said elegantly.
13. “I feel like a cigar connoisseur,” Tom said expertly.
14. “Smoking a cigar reminds me of old times,” Tom said nostalgically.
15. “I need to buy a humidor for my cigars,” Tom said humidly.
16. I love the smell of cigars in the air,” Tom said fragrantly.
17. “I can’t get enough of these hand-rolled cigars,” Tom said admiringly.
18. I enjoy the ritual of cutting and lighting a cigar,” Tom said methodically.
19. “I can’t resist a good cigar after a long day,” Tom said wearily.
20. “I enjoy the gentle burn of a well-made cigar,” Tom said passionately.
Smokin’ Oxymoronic Cigar Puns
1. A burning desire for a cool cigar.
2. Lighting up in the dark room.
3. Smokin’ hot ashes.
4. A cold cigar that’s on fire.
5. Chillaxing with a lit cigar.
6. A fire-breathing dragon puffing on a cigar.
7. A frozen cigar that’s melting slowly.
8. A frozen flame of tobacco pleasure.
9. A burning sensation that cools you down.
10. A smoking ice cube.
11. A fiery smoke that brings tranquility.
12. Icy smoke that warms your heart.
13. A hot and cold cigar that suits every mood.
14. A frozen cigar that sparks passion.
15. A spicy cigar that soothes.
16. Blazing tobacco that brings a cool haze.
17. A chilled fire that provides warmth.
18. A sizzling cigar that chills you out.
19. Cool flames from a fiery cigar.
20. A lukewarm cigar that ignites your senses.
Recursive Smoke Signals (Recursive Puns)
1. Why did the cigar quit smoking? It didn’t want to ash-t for trouble.
2. Did you hear about the cigar who became a comedian? It really knows how to light up a room.
3. My cigar told me a joke the other day, but I wasn’t sure whether to inhale the punchline or simply exhale a laugh.
4. What did the cigar say to the smoker? “You light up my life!”
5. Why was the cigar so outgoing? It always wanted to be the center of a smokin’ conversation.
6. Smoking a cigar is like a never-ending story, you just keep on burning through each chapter.
7. I tried to quit smoking cigars, but I always end up relighting my love for them.
8. I’m in a committed relationship with my cigar. We’re quite a smokin’ couple!
9. Smoking cigars is like a long-distance relationship; you need dedication, patience, and an ashtray nearby.
10. What do you call a group of cigars hanging out together? A puff circle!
11. I met the love of my life at a cigar lounge. It was a truly smokin’ encounter.
12. Why did the cigar refuse to go on a blind date? It didn’t want to get burnt twice.
13. My cigar broke up with me. It claimed I was too much of a chain smoker.
14. What did the cigar smoke when it needed to relax? A calming puffsicle.
15. How did the cigar feel after it won a competition? It was on cloud nine-squared!
16. Why did the cigar get a promotion? It always knows how to light up the room during business meetings.
17. I asked my cigar for dating advice, and it replied, “Just remember, love is like a cigar – it might burn out, but the memories will always linger.
18. Why did the cigar get a leadership position? It had a real knack for igniting passion in others.
19. My cigar is a fantastic storyteller. It knows how to weave smokin’ tales that keep you engaged until the very last puff.
20. What did the cigar say to the doubter? “Don’t underestimate me! I’ve got what it takes to go the distance, even when things get a little ashy.”
Up in Smoke: Cigar-ing Up Cliches (Puns on Cliches)
1. “A cigar a day keeps the doctor away, as long as you don’t inhale.”
2. A small cigar is like a little smoke, it’s just a puff of the big picture.
3. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear, but you can roll a fine cigar out of a tobacco leaf.
4. Smoking a cigar is like shooting the breeze, it’s a way to pass the time and relax.
5. Cigar smoke in the air, no care, just kick back in your favorite chair.
6. You can’t judge a cigar by its wrapper, but you can certainly appreciate its flavor.
7. A cigar enthusiast never feels like a fish out of water, as long as there’s a smoke lounge nearby.
8. “If at first, you don’t succeed, smoke a cigar and try again.”
9. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it can definitely gather some great tobacco leaves.
10. When life gives you lemons, break out the bourbon and light a cigar.
11. “A cigar a day keeps the blues away, or at least makes them a bit more bearable.”
12. A penny for your thoughts, or a fine cigar for a puff?
13. “A chain cigar smoker is no weak link, just a connoisseur with a nicotine fix.”
14. The early bird catches the worm, but the late-night cigar smoker catches serenity.
15. “A friend in need is a friend indeed, especially if they bring you a box of premium cigars.”
16. “Smoking cigars is like playing with fire – it’s risky, but it brings warmth and pleasure.”
17. No smoke without fire, and no cigar without a smile on your face.
18. “When it rains, it pours, but a cigar can brighten even the cloudiest day.”
19. Don’t put all your cigars in one humidor, unless you want an explosion of aromas.
20. “A missed opportunity is like a partially smoked cigar, but there’s always another one waiting for you.”
In conclusion, cigar enthusiasts are sure to find these 200+ smokin’ hot wordplays a delightful treat. It’s been a pleasure providing these puns for you, and we hope they brought a smile to your face. If you want even more pun-tastic fun, make sure to check out our website for other puns that are guaranteed to leave you in stitches. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site, and happy puffing!