Are you ready to get your daily dose of laughter? Look no further than these 200+ paper puns that are bound to unfold a world of witty wordplay and bring a smile to your face. From puns about paper airplanes to jokes about the dreaded paper cuts, these clever quips will have you giggling in no time. Whether you’re looking to spice up a presentation or lighten the mood in the office, these paper puns are the perfect way to do so. So grab a sheet of paper and get ready for some pun-tastic fun!
“Celebrate the Written Word with These Punderful Paper Jokes” (Editors Pick)
1. I have a paper cut, but I refuse to fold!
2. Why did the paper go to the doctor? Because it was feeling sheet-ish!
3. I love paper crafts – they really make life un-fur-heet-able!
4. I’m writing my autobiography on paper… it’s a tear-jerker!
5. I was going to write a joke about paper, but it would have been tear-rible!
6. I tried to make a joke about paper, but it was tear-able!
7. I love stationery and all things paper – it’s just sheets and giggles!
8. I can’t get enough of paper products! It’s like crack-lin’ Rose!
9. Did you hear about the paper factory that burned down? It was station-oh no!
10. I’m a big fan of paper mache – you could even say I’m a glue-some person!
11. I was going to make a paper airplane, but it was fold-ception.
12. I once wrote a book in Braille, but it was really all just touch-paper, no result.
13. To me, paper is like a good joke – you have to crease it just right!
14. I’d make a joke about paper clips, but it would be just too attachment-ive!
15. They say paper is dead, but I think it will always have a weight in the world!
16. As an artist, I’m always on the cutting edge of paper!
17. You won’t get an A in my class if you don’t know how to fold paper properly!
18. I used to be in a paper company, but it folded.
19. To me, paper is just the opposite of rock – it’s soft and bendable!
20. You can count on me to always have a sheet ton of paper puns!
Pun Paper Possibilities (One-liner Puns)
1. The paper didn’t want to go to the party because it was already torn.
2. I’m trying to organize a conference on paper technology, but it’s still in the reams.
3. I can’t decide whether to use paper or plastic for my grocery bags, it’s a real tear-jerker.
4. Why did the paper go to the doctor? It had a bad case of writer’s cramp.
5. I asked my printer to print me a joke on paper, but it came out paper thin.
6. My love for paper is never-ending, it’s always a sheet thrill.
7. The paper used for money is very thin, but it still makes cents.
8. My paper airplane designs are really taking off.
9. I went to the arts and crafts store and got lost in all the paperbacks.
10. The paper is so light, it’s like feathering the sheets.
11. I asked my boss for a promotion, but he said I wasn’t cut out for paper work.
12. Did you hear about the paper that went to a wedding? It was stationery.
13. I started a new job at a paper mill, but it didn’t pan out.
14. I’m bad at origami, I always fold under pressure.
15. I invited my friends over for an origami party, but we folded under the pressure.
16. The paper was having a bad day, it felt crumpled.
17. I’d like to write a book about paper, but it’s just a pipe dream.
18. I tried to make a paper-pencil hybrid, but it was pointless.
19. I went to the store for some printers ink, but all they had was paper thin.
20. I tried to make a paper boat, but it sank paper-ly fast.
Paper Please-ers (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What do you call a line of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare line.
2. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite.
3. Why don’t seagulls like to fly by the bay? They don’t want to be bay-gulls.
4. How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.
5. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
6. What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little whine.
7. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
8. How do you organize a space party? You planet.
9. Why did the cookie go to the doctor? Because it was feeling crummy.
10. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investi-gator.
11. What do you call a group of cows playing instruments? A moo-sical band.
12. How do you fix a broken tomato? With tomato paste.
13. Why do hamburgers go to the gym? To get better buns.
14. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
15. Why do hummingbirds hum? Because they don’t know the words.
16. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
17. What do you call a pile of cats? A meowtain.
18. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
19. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick.
20. What do you call fake spaghetti? An impasta.
A Pun-derful World of Paper Play (Double Entendre Puns)
1. I want to fold you like a paper airplane.
2. I can’t seem to get this paperclip out of my pants.
3. My favorite paper product is an ass wipe.
4. I’d like to pencil you in for later.
5. Can I sharpen your pencil for you?
6. Stick it to me, baby.
7. I’m a big fan of pulp fiction.
8. Your paper cut is turning me on.
9. Are you a memo? Because you have me in writing.
10. I’m sorry I can’t make it to the meeting today, it’s a sheet show.
11. Don’t worry, I’m just a paper tiger.
12. Let’s get down to business and start a paper trail.
13. Can I borrow your stapler? I need to bind something.
14. I think you’re a real page-turner.
15. Just sign on the dotted line, and we can start our paper chase.
16. I’m so hot for you, I’m practically on fire like a loose-leaf page in a pocket folder.
17. I heard you’re into bondage. Ever tried paper?
18. I loved the book that you wrote, I couldn’t put it down!
19. Can I tag your paper? I want to make sure I’m following you…
20. I’m going to ring you like a binder.
Pulp Fiction: Paper Puns in Idioms
1. He’s got a paper trail a mile long.
2. That essay really cut to the paper chase.
3. She’s a sharp paper pusher.
4. Let’s not beat around the paper bush.
5. He’s just papering over the cracks.
6. That deal wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on.
7. She’s a real paper tiger.
8. They’re passing the buck and blaming it on paper trails.
9. Time to recycle old paper and turn it into new sheets.
10. This report is really worth its paper weight.
11. I’m tearing my hair out over this paper deadline.
12. She’s a real paper-pusher, always making sure everything is filed.
13. Let’s rip up the old plan and start with a fresh piece of paper.
14. This printer really knows how to get the ink on paper.
15. He’s papering the walls with all his achievements.
16. It’s important to keep your paper trail in order for audits.
17. This paper airplane won’t fly far without a good thrower.
18. The party invitations were really a labor of paper love.
19. Let’s not crumple under the pressure of this deadline.
20. The pen is mightier than the paper.
Punny Pages: A Compilation of Paper Pun Juxtapositions
1. The paperclip factory was out of staples because they couldn’t cut it.
2. I wanted to tell a joke about paper, but it was tearable.
3. The old library had a lot of pages, it must be a best-seller.
4. The paper airplane made a great letter opener.
5. I used to be a stationary bike, but now I’m moving paper mountains.
6. The pen was so obsessed with paper, it wrote a novel.
7. I had a sheet of paper with all my puns on it, but I lost it.
8. The paper’s resignation letter said it was time to fold.
9. The wrapping paper and scissors were in a cutthroat competition.
10. The paper was afraid to cross the paper shredder. It was feeling ripped up about it.
11. The notebook told the pencil that it was a keeper.
12. The origami competition was paper thin.
13. The printer quit his job because it was always jammed.
14. Why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road? It got stuck in a crack.
15. The paper wanted to join the circus, but it was folded.
16. The note pad had a lot of presence. It was very writing.
17. The paper mill was full of pulp fiction.
18. Why couldn’t the paperclip find love? It was attached to its work.
19. The resume was written on hemp paper, it was high quality.
20. The paper company went bankrupt, it was a sheet show.
Paper Trailblazers: A Pun-derful Journey through Names!
1. Paige Turner’s Bookstore
2. Paper Chase Law Firm
3. The Station-aryery (Stationery) Shop
4. Mind Over Manuscript Therapy
5. Binder Boulevard Apartments
6. The Pen Pal Pub
7. The Cut and Fold Art Studio
8. Post-it Palace Apartments
9. The Printed Page Printing Company
10. The Paper Cut Barber Shop
11. The Write Way Writing Center
12. Cardstock Casino
13. The Envelope Emporium
14. Ream Realty Real Estate
15. The Glue Stick Gentleman’s Club
16. The Pulp Fiction Book Club
17. Notebook Nook Cafe
18. Paper Tiger Martial Arts
19. The Origami Oasis Spa
20. The A4 Art Gallery.
Paper Puns with a Play on Words (Spoonerisms)
1. Capybara notes – Copy paper
2. Winner of the penmanship- Pen of the year
3. Pleased to beat you- Sheet to plate you
4. Pave the reway – Wave the runway
5. Taste a glue- Gaste a blue
6. Lue Blateral- Blue lateral
7. Stape lickers- Tape stickers
8. Dills of sale– Sales of deals
9. Reding hoody- Heading Ready
10. Cone and chat- Chat and cone
11. Dawn payper- Pawn dayper
12. Bed ease- Ed Breeze
13. Writ of kit- Kit of Writ
14. Great! I get to climb the latter- Great! I get to climb the ladder
15. I’ll buy you a newspaper- I’ll spy you a new-paper
16. Doomed presentation- Pumed doresentation
17. A shape of stings- A steak of shings
18. It will be okay, let’s wrap this up- It will be okay, let’s rap this cup
19. Let me send you an email – Let me mend you an snail
20. Can I have an envelope? – Can I have an elope in?
Paper Witty Quips (Tom Swifties)
1. “I’m out of printer paper,” Tom said blankly.
2. “I failed my paper,” said Tom miserably.
3. “I only write on recycled paper,” Tom said secondhandedly.
4. “This paper is too sharp,” said Tom cuttingly.
5. I’m terrible at origami,” said Tom folding.
6. “This toilet paper is rough,” Tom said coarsely.
7. “I’m not racist, I love all paper colors,” Tom said whitely.
8. “I’m a paper hoarder,” Tom said emphatically.
9. “We need paper towels for the spill,” Tom said effusively.
10. “I only read paperbacks,” said Tom softly.
11. “I hate writing on lined paper,” Tom said defiantly.
12. “This paper is so thin,” Tom said weightlessly.
13. “I work at a paper mill,” Tom said craftily.
14. “I need to write this down on paper,” Tom said notedly.
15. “This invitation card is fancy,” Tom said RSVPly.
16. “This paper cut really hurts,” Tom said cuttingly.
17. “I’m a paper detective,” Tom said cluelessly.
18. “This paper is a masterpiece,” Tom said masterfully.
19. “I always pay with cash, never with paper,” Tom said financially.
20. “I’m always paranoid about tearing my paper,” Tom said rippingly.
Contradictory Jokes: Paper Puns That Will Fold You Over
1. Why did the paper go to the doctor? It was feeling sheet-y.
2. The office was full of paper clips, but it still lacked a folio.
3. The origami master was a paper weight champion.
4. The stationery store was always paper thin on staff.
5. The printer was so old-fashioned it could use a pen and paper.
6. The letter A was an overachiever; it always got an A+ on paper.
7. The stationery became embossed with guilt when it made mistakes with paper orders.
8. The ruler was considered the paper king of the classroom.
9. The paper airplanes were flying high after acing their exams.
10. The paperless office had a drawer full of paperclips, but no paperclips to clip.
11. The paper trail ended in a plastic folder.
12. The notepad was feeling blue after getting green ink on it.
13. The pencil and paper always made such a dynamic duo.
14. The writing on the wall started off as pencil on paper.
15. The art of graffiti was a paper-thin line between vandalism and art.
16. The report card was paper-based, but still managed to get an F.
17. The pen and paper had a love-hate relationship; they always loved to hate each other.
18. The paper division won the rock-paper-scissors tournament.
19. The origami enthusiast decided to paper mache a pizza box.
20. The typewriter used carbon paper to make copies.
Paper-ly Recursive (Recursive Puns on Paper Puns)
1. I tried to make a paper plane, but it was a sheetshow.
2. I went to the store to buy some paper, but it was sold sheet.
3. I wanted to create some origami, but I folded under pressure.
4. I tried to fold my paper into a perfect square, but I just couldn’t cut it.
5. I wrote a love letter on paper, but my feelings were unreturned – I got sheetzoned.
6. I tried to make a paper hat, but it was a flop on my head.
7. I needed to write a paper for my class, but the topic was sheet boring.
8. I tried to make a paper flower, but I couldn’t stem the tides of failure.
9. I received an A on my paper, but I knew it was all sheet luck.
10. I tried to make a paper lantern, but it was a light disappointment.
11. I tried to draw on my paper with a pen, but I inkredibly messed up.
12. I tried to make a paper bird, but it wouldn’t fly off the page.
13. I needed to print out a paper, but my printer was out of sheet.
14. I tried to crease my paper with a ruler, but I was a marked man.
15. I tried to design a paper airplane, but it wasn’t up to my high-flying standards.
16. I tried to copy a document on paper, but I ended up making the wrong copycat.
17. I tried to create a paper sculpture, but the end result was crumpled aspirations.
18. I tried to write a persuasive paper, but I couldn’t convince myself of my own argument.
19. I tried to cut my paper with scissors, but they were too dull to make the cut.
20. I tried to make a paper chain, but I couldn’t link the pieces together.
Tickling Your Funny Bone with Paper Puns (Puns on the Topic of Paper)
1. Why did the paper clip get a ticket? Because it was parked improperly.
2. The copier had a bad habit of telling jokes, but they always came out blotchy.
3. I’m a big fan of paper airplanes. They really fold me up.
4. They say that money can’t buy happiness, but I bet a paper shredder could do the trick.
5. You can’t judge a book by its cover, but you can definitely judge a paper by its weight.
6. There’s nothing like a good pen to help you ink through your problems.
7. When writing letters to the editor, it’s always important to keep a firm grip on your pen.
8. If you’re looking to improve your writing skills, you really need to be willing to take a pad and pencil to the grindstone.
9. It’s always good to have a pen handy in case you need to ink on the dotted line.
10. To really make a point in your writing, you need to sharpen your pencil and make sure your eraser is clean.
11. You know what they say: Where there’s paper, there’s fire hazards.
12. If you’re going to start a paper trail, make sure it’s not going to lead to a dead end.
13. The best kind of writer is one who knows how to think on paper.
14. The printing press revolutionized the way we record history. It’s no wonder it’s such a big deal.
15. They say that writing is like riding a bicycle. Once you learn how, you never forget.
16. If you’re going to fold paper, you need to be sure that you’re not going to tear it apart.
17. The pen is mightier than the sword, but it’s still not great at cutting paper.
18. When you’re writing a letter, it’s always important to address the elephant in the room.
19. If you’re going to use paper to wrap presents, you need to make sure it’s a good size and not a stretch.
20. The trick to making paper mache is to make sure you’ve weighed all the pros and cons.
In conclusion, we hope these 200+ paper puns have brought you plenty of laughs and smiles! From origami to notebook jokes, we’ve unfolded a world of witty wordplay that’s sure to brighten up your day. If you’re still hungry for more puns, make sure to check out our website for plenty of other hilarious options. Thank you for visiting, and we hope you have a paperific day!