Are you an Elvis Presley fan who loves a good pun? Then get ready to have your hips shaking and your sides splitting with laughter! In this article, we’ve gathered over 200 hilarious Elvis puns that will have you all shook up! From “Love Me Tenderloin” to “Return to Slender,” these puns are sure to tickle your funny bone. So whether you’re an ardent Elvis enthusiast or just someone who appreciates a good joke, this compilation is for you! Get ready to rock n’ roll with laughter as we dive into the world of Elvis puns. From the King of Rock n’ Roll himself to his iconic songs and movies, we’ve got puns that will have you saying, “Thank you, thank you very much!”
The King of Puns: Elvis-inspired Wordplay (Editors Pick)
1. Elvis Presley once said he was ‘All Shook Up’ after seeing a plate of fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches!
2. “When Elvis sang, he always left the audience ‘All Shook Up’ – like they were experiencing a musical earthquake!”
3. Elvis loved his fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches so much, we could say it was his ‘Jam-boree’!
4. “Why did Elvis become a baker? Because he wanted to make ‘Love Me Tenders’!”
5. Elvis’s favorite snack was banana and peanut butter-filled cupcakes, he called them ‘Hunka Hunka Burnin’ Love Muffins’!
6. “When the bakery invented a new type of bread made with iPods, Elvis called it ‘Love at First Byte’!”
7. Elvis often compared his singing voice to a warm piece of banana bread – he thought it was ‘Soul Food’!
8. If Elvis were a chef, he would have named his signature dish ‘Blue Suede Stew’!
9. “Elvis’s preferred way to cook meat was in a pressure cooker – he said it made it ‘Tender’!”
10. Elvis loved a good barbecue – he always said it was ‘Grill-iant’!
11. “When Elvis made a great meal, he’d say it was ‘Suspiciously Delicious’!”
12. Elvis’s favorite type of sandwich was ‘Heartbreak Ham and Cheese’!
13. “Elvis never had any hangovers – he was an expert in ‘Viva Las Veg-assistants’!”
14. “The sandwich Elvis loved most on a rainy day was the ‘Can’t Help Falling In Soup’!”
15. “Elvis used to joke that his favorite ice cream flavor was ‘Peanut Butter, Jelly, and a Touch of Elvisly’!”
16. When asked about his favorite meal, Elvis replied with ‘Stuck-On-You Sticky Ribs‘!
17. “Why did the donut shop hire Elvis? Because his baking skills were ‘Dough-lightful’!”
18. “Elvis loved his pastries, especially the ones filled with jelly – he called them ‘Teddy Bears’!”
19. “What did Elvis say when he was feeling unwell? ‘I Can’t Help Feigning’!”
20. Elvis was a big fan of Mexican cuisine – his favorite dish was ‘Don’t Be Cruet-sachos’!
Shaking Up Some Elvis Puns (One-liners that Will Rock Your World)
1. Why did Elvis become a magician? Because he could really rock a “sleight” dance move.
2. Did you hear Elvis’ favorite joke? It’s all shook up!
3. Why did Elvis become a chef? Because he loved frying in the kitchen.
4. Elvis always paid his heating bill on time. He couldn’t bear to be all “shook” up in the cold.
5. What’s Elvis’ favorite card game? Rhythm & Blues Poker.
6. Did you hear about Elvis’ bakery? It’s called “Love Me Tender-cakes.”
7. What do you call Elvis when a storm is approaching? The King of Rock & Roll-ercoaster.
8. Why did Elvis hire a personal trainer? He wanted to stay forever young and “Hound” dogs.
9. Did you hear about Elvis’ garden? It’s full of love-ly flamingos.
10. What’s Elvis’ favorite type of tea? Jailhouse “Rock” Tea.
11. Elvis started a “Return to Cinder” recycling program to save the environment.
12. Why did Elvis become an interior designer? He loved adding a touch of “Hunka Hunka” style to every room.
13. Did you hear about Elvis’ boxing career? He was the undefeated Heavyweight Champion of the “Heart”break Hotel.
14. What’s Elvis’ favorite type of math? Calculating the “Suspicious” Minds Game.
15. Why did Elvis become a meteorologist? He always wanted to be the King of “Blue Suede” Clouds.
16. Did you hear about Elvis’ barbershop? It’s called “The King’s Hair-way.”
17. Why did Elvis become an architect? He always wanted to design buildings that sang “Viva Las Vegas.
18. Elvis opened a bakery where all the bread was shaped like guitars. It was called “Sliced Rock & Roll.”
19. Did you hear about Elvis’ bird-watching hobby? His favorite species is the “Burning Lovebird.
20. Why did Elvis start a pillow factory? He wanted to make sure everyone had a “Heartbreak Hotel Pillow” to cry on.
Pun-tastic Presley Puzzles
1. What did Elvis say to his barber? “I’ll have the sideburns with a side of fries, please!”
2. Why did Elvis start knitting? Because he wanted to make some hip-hop socks!
3. What did Elvis say when he opened a bakery? “Thank you, thank you very crumb!”
4. What is Elvis’ favorite type of exercise? Hip-thrusts!
5. How did Elvis cheer up his broken guitar? He gave it some tender loving strings!
6. What do you get when you cross Elvis Presley with a circus performer? The pelvis that walks the tightrope!
7. What’s Elvis’ favorite type of sandwich? Anything with peanut butter and “jelly”!
8. Why did Elvis open a flower shop? Because he loved giving out love-me-tulips!
9. How did Elvis practice social distancing? He always kept his hips at least six feet apart from each other!
10. What do you call it when Elvis gains weight? His pelvis widens!
11. Why did Elvis join the theater? He wanted to be the King of the stage!
12. What did Elvis say when he discovered a new dance move? “It’s a whole-lotta twistin’ going on!”
13. Why did Elvis always bring his pet hamster on tour? It was his little “Jailhouse Rodent”!
14. What did Elvis say when he saw a flying saucer? “I’ll have the blue suede shoes to go with that!”
15. What did Elvis do when he couldn’t sleep at night? He rocked-a-bye himself!
16. Why did Elvis start a gardening club? He wanted to grow some “Love Me Tenders!
17. What did Elvis say to his car when it wouldn’t start? “Come on, baby, don’t be a hunk of junk!”
18. Why did Elvis become a photographer? He wanted to capture all the rock-and-roll moments!
19. What did Elvis say when someone asked if he could drive a stick shift? “No thank you, I prefer swinging my hips!”
20. Why was Elvis always happy? Because he could always rock ‘n’ roll with it!
Hound dog gone wild (Double Entendre Puns)
1. Elvis might have left the building, but he left you all shook up.
2. The jailhouse rock might sound innocent, but it’s a song about prison fantasies.
3. Elvis never said he was the king of rock and roll, but he did say he was the master of his domain.
4. Did you know that Elvis’s hips weren’t the only thing shaking?
5. When Elvis said he had a hound dog, everyone knew he wasn’t talking about a pet.
6. Elvis always knew how to put on a show, whether on stage or in the bedroom.
7. You might think Elvis’s pelvis thrusts were innocent, but they definitely had a deeper meaning.
8. Elvis had a love for peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and some say he had a similar love for other desserts.
9. The lyrics to “Love Me Tender” had a sweet innocence, but they hinted at a more intimate desire.
10. Elvis’s hair was always perfectly styled, just like his love life.
11. When Elvis sang “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” he wasn’t just talking about emotions.
12. Elvis’s dance moves weren’t just about the music, they were his way of expressing his desires.
13. The King had a way of making his fans scream, both in adoration and in excitement.
14. Elvis’s famous jumpsuits might have just been a fashion statement, but they also served to enhance his image.
15. The lyrics to “Hound Dog” might be about a dog, but they also mention a few other animals.
16. Elvis’s love for fast cars extended beyond just collecting them.
17. When Elvis sang “Are You Lonesome Tonight,” he wasn’t just asking about emotional loneliness.
18. Elvis’s signature lip curl might have just been a quirk, but it added a touch of sensuality to his performances.
19. The energy in Elvis’s concerts wasn’t just from the music, it came from his ability to seduce the crowd.
20. Elvis had a way with words, both in his lyrics and during more intimate moments.
Elvis-ive Expressions (Elvis Puns in Idioms)
1. It’s now or Elvis.
2. Don’t step Elvis on my blue suede shoes.
3. Elvises of power.
4. Don’t get all shook up over it.
5. He can’t help Elvis but being the center of attention.
6. He’s an Elvis in disguise.
7. It’s always Elvis on my mind.
8. He’s the king of rock and roll, can’t you hear him howlin’?
9. She’s all shook up about the news.
10. Don’t be cruel, just let him have his way.
11. Elvis has left the building.
12. Keep your eyes peeled, you might spot a little Elvis action.
13. This town ain’t big enough for the two of us, Elvis.
14. Are you lonesome tonight?
15. It’s a hunk, a hunk of burning Elvis love.
16. He’s got too much love in the ghetto and it’s breaking his heart.
17. You ain’t nothing but a hound dog if you can’t find the Elvis pun in this idiom.
18. Get on your blue suede shoes and let’s hit the road, Elvis.
19. He’s caught in a trap and can’t log off.
20. Take a walk down the Elvis strip and see where it leads you.
“Rock ‘n’ Roll Wordplay: Elvis-tating Pun Juxtapositions”
1. “Why did the King of Rock and Roll open a bakery? Because he was ‘all shook up’ about making doughnuts!”
2. “When Elvis Presley became a chef, his favorite dish was ‘Hunka Hunka Burning Love’s Bread Pudding.'”
3. “What did Elvis say to the fortune teller at the carnival? Don’t stop me now, I’m on my palm and telling you I’m fortune-ate!”
4. “Why did Elvis become a carpenter? Because he wanted to ‘wooden-heart’ it!”
5. “What did Elvis say to his computer when it froze? ‘Don’t be cruel, just let it reboot!'”
6. “Why did Elvis open an antique store? He was looking for a ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ mirror!
7. “When Elvis joined the circus, he started a new show called ‘The Hound Dog Highwire’ – it was un-fur-gettable!”
8. “Why did Elvis become a doctor? He wanted to ‘prescribe’ you tender loving care!”
9. “When Elvis created his own fragrance, it was called ‘Can’t Help Falling in Cologne’!”
10. “Why did Elvis start a garden? He wanted to grow some ‘Love Me Tendril-y’ flowers!”
11. “What did Elvis say to the handyman? Hammer up a little less conversation, a little more action!’
12. “Why did Elvis start an exercise program? He wanted to be ‘Hunk of Burning Abs’!”
13. “When Elvis became a dentist, his slogan was, ‘A Little Less Bite, A Little More Floss’!”
14. Why did Elvis become a firefighter? He wanted to help people ‘burning-lust’ people out of buildings!”
15. “What did Elvis say to the magician? ‘A little less abracadabra, a little more Thank-ya-very-much’!”
16. “Why did Elvis become a shoe salesman? He wanted to ‘Burning Love’ his customers with stylish kicks!”
17. “When Elvis joined a baseball team, his favorite position was ‘Stuck on 3rd Baseman’!”
18. “What did Elvis say to the cheese lover? Don’t grill my cheese, baby!’
19. “Why did Elvis become a math teacher? He wanted to teach students how to ‘count on love’!”
20. “When Elvis started a clothing line, his bestselling item was the ‘Jailhouse Jumpsuit’!”
Elvis Lives! (Elvis Puns)
1. “Priscilla, Queen of the Desserts”
2. Love Me Tenderloin BBQ
3. Hunka Hunka Burning Toast
4. “Jailhouse Slop”
5. “Blue Suede Shoes Store”
6. “Suspicious Grill-ers”
7. “Heartbreak Hotel Motel”
8. “All Shook Up Smoothies”
9. “Rock ‘n’ Rollatini Pizza”
10. “Teddy Bear-y Delights”
11. “Graceland of Pancakes”
12. “Viva Las Vegas Buffet”
13. “Don’t Be Cruel Burgers”
14. “Return to Slender Salad Bar”
15. “G.I. Blues BBQ”
16. “Can’t Help Falling in Dunkin’ Donuts”
17. “A Little Less Carpenter Meat Shop”
18. “Heartbreak High School”
19. “Love Me Tendertots”
20. “Rock-a-Hula Health Club”
Presley’s Punny Phonetics (Spoonerisms)
1. “Vishing well” instead of “Wishing well”
2. “Bock n’ wee-rool” instead of “Rock n’ roll”
3. “Preddin’ foll” instead of “Freddy Vovis”
4. “SOBC: Slop of Be Guinness” instead of “SOC: Slope of Biggin’s”
5. “Jop Till and the Sellers” instead of “Top Bill and the Cellars”
6. “Dance a honk” instead of “Honor dance”
7. “The Shigh and I” instead of “The High and Shy”
8. “Tape In All” instead of “Great Balls”
9. “Nail Towell” instead of “Tail Nowell”
10. “Bovin’ Reight Along” instead of “Movin’ Right Along”
11. “Quiz My Waist” instead of “Wise My Quiz”
12. “Gonut Donk” instead of “Donut Gunk”
13. “Hink ousef-Set” instead of “Think Outset”
14. “Shuldn’ Say hat” instead of “Couldn’t Say That”
15. “Lammer, Shammer” instead of “Slammer, Hammer”
16. “Crandy Tranes” instead of “Tandy Cranes”
17. “Sid ree-lever” instead of “Kid revel-ree”
18. “Do lorrars” instead of “Two dollars”
19. Ken Hings!” instead of “Hen Kigs!
20. “Stuck Ruck” instead of “Rock Star”
Elvis Presley Puns: All Shook Up Swifties
1. “I can’t help falling in love,” Tom said elvisly.
2. “I need to take care of business,” Tom said elvisly.
3. “I’m going to the Heartbreak Hotel,” Tom said elvisly.
4. “I’m all shook up,” Tom said elvisly.
5. “I’m feeling all shook up in this Blue Suede Shoes,” Tom said elvisly.
6. “I can’t find my Teddy Bear,” Tom said elvisly.
7. “I’m burning up in this Burning Love,” Tom said elvisly.
8. “I’m a hunk of burning love,” Tom said elvisly.
9. “Thank you, thank you very much,” Tom said elvisly.
10. “I’m taking a ride on the Mystery Train,” Tom said elvisly.
11. “I’m singing Suspicious Minds,” Tom said elvisly.
12. “I’m in a Heartbreak Hotel,” Tom said elvisly.
13. I’m walking down Lonely Street,” Tom said elvisly.
14. “I’m rocking out in Jailhouse Rock,” Tom said elvisly.
15. “I’m all shook up over this Love Me Tender,” Tom said elvisly.
16. “I’m stuck in a Love Me Tender moment,” Tom said elvisly.
17. “I’m feeling like the King of Rock and Roll,” Tom said elvisly.
18. “I’m having a rockin’ Viva Las Vegas moment,” Tom said elvisly.
19. I’m caught in a Can’t Help Falling in Love loop,” Tom said elvisly.
20. “I’m feeling like a Big Hunk O’ Love,” Tom said elvisly.
“Rockin’ Jokes: Elvis-evoking Oxymoronic Puns”
1. Elvis is alive and rocking.
2. The king of rock and roll is forever young.
3. Elvis impersonators are original copies.
4. Elvis fans are quiet enthusiasts.
5. Elvis’s style is both unique and trendy.
6. The king’s reign is both eternal and brief.
7. Elvis’s voice is both soothing and electrifying.
8. Elvis’s music is both nostalgic and timeless.
9. Elvis’s love songs are both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
10. Elvis’s gyrating hips are both smooth and jarring.
11. Elvis’s fame is both widespread and mysterious.
12. Elvis’s guitar skills are both effortless and intricate.
13. Elvis’s stage presence is both larger-than-life and intimate.
14. Elvis’s jumpsuits are both flamboyant and classy.
15. Elvis’s signature hair is both wild and perfectly styled.
16. Elvis’s dance moves are both smooth and clumsy.
17. Elvis’s influence is both global and local.
18. Elvis’s lyrics are both poetic and simplistic.
19. Elvis’s performances are both powerful and delicate.
20. Elvis’s legacy is both immortal and mortal.
Elvis Impersonator Extravaganza (Recursive Puns)
1. What did Elvis say when he saw a loaf of bread? “That’s my bread and butter!”
2. Elvis always takes a nap after eating a big meal. He’s a real “rock’n’roll” sleeper!
3. Did you hear about the Elvis impersonator who went camping? He pitched a tent, but it was more like a “love me tender” moment!
4. Why did the Elvis impersonator become a detective? He wanted to solve the case of the “heartbreak detective”!
5. How does Elvis like his eggs? “Over-easy like a Sunday morning!”
6. Why did Elvis become a weatherman? He wanted to predict some “suspicious minds”!
7. Why did Elvis wear sunglasses all the time? Because he wanted to protect his eyes from all the “love at first sight” moments!
8. What did Elvis say when he couldn’t find his guitar? “It’s now or never!”
9. Did you hear about the Elvis impersonator who had a headache? It was a “hunka hunka headache”!
10. Why did Elvis start a garden? He wanted to grow some “love me tender greens”!
11. What did Elvis say to his pet monkey? “You ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog, baby!”
12. Why did Elvis go to the dentist? He had a “suspicious cavity”!
13. What instrument did Elvis play when he was at the dentist? The “toothbass”!
14. Why did Elvis join a gym? He wanted to work on his “rock-hard abs”!
15. What did Elvis say when he saw a can of soda? “A hunka hunka fizz!”
16. Why did Elvis make his own clothes? He wanted to be the “king of fashion”!
17. Did you hear about the Elvis impersonator who became a chef? He cooked up some “burning love” in the kitchen!
18. What did Elvis say when he won a contest? “Thank you! Thank you very much!”
19. Why did Elvis start a recycling program? He wanted to keep the world “all shook up”!
20. Did you hear about the Elvis impersonator who became a magician? He could make your heart “disappear” in a show!
Punning It All on the Line (Cliché Elvis Puns)
1. Elvis might be the King of Rock and Roll, but his guitar is still the ruler of strings.
2. Don’t be cruel, give me one of Elvis’ worldwide hits!
3. Elvis had a burning love for peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
4. If Elvis were alive today, he’d probably be all shook up by social media.
5. Elvis’ music is like a hound dog – it always leaves you wanting more.
6. It’s a little less conversation and a little more action when it comes to Elvis fans.
7. The King may have left the building, but his music is still rockin’ steady.
8. Elvis was the original heartbreaker, always tearing up the charts.
9. When it comes to his music, Elvis is always all dolled up.
10. Elvis’ voice is like a velvet teddy bear – smooth and oh so comforting.
11. Elvis may be gone, but his blue suede shoes are still making a fashionable statement.
12. No one can twist and shout quite like Elvis on the dance floor.
13. It’s always time for Elvis to rock around the clock.
14. Elvis’ music is like a hunk-a hunk-a burning desire in our hearts.
15. Even in the afterlife, Elvis is still the king of soul.
16. You can’t help falling in love with Elvis’ timeless melodies.
17. Elvis’ music is like a jailhouse rock – it’s hard to escape its catchy beats.
18. When it comes to charisma, Elvis had it in spades, or should we say sideburns?
19. Elvis may have left the building, but his songs will always be a hit parade.
20. If Elvis were a chef, his culinary creations would be a little less conversation and a lot more seasoning.
In conclusion, if you’re a fan of rock n roll and love the King himself, Elvis Presley, these puns will surely have you all shook up with laughter. Whether you’re an Elvis superfan or just appreciate a good pun, these 200+ jokes are bound to leave you entertained. And if you can’t get enough, don’t forget to check out more puns on our website. Thank you for stopping by and indulging in the world of Elvis puns – we’re glad you could be a part of the fun!