Looking for a laugh? These panda puns will have you grinning from ear to ear! From bamboo-related jokes to witty wordplays on their cuddly appearance, we’ve got 200 of the cutest and funniest puns about pandas you’ve ever seen. Whether you’re a fan of these adorable creatures or simply need a pick-me-up, reading our list of panda puns is sure to brighten your day. So, get ready to giggle and unleash your inner pun master with our collection of the best panda puns out there!
Pandamonium: A Selection of Hilarious Panda Puns (Editors Pick)
1. “What do you call a lazy panda? A pandalazy!”
2. “I asked the panda if he wanted to play a game, but he said he was Bamboo-zled!”
3. “Why did the panda refuse to eat the bamboo? He said it was un-bear-able!”
4. What do you call a panda that can do karate? A Bamboonja Warrior!”
5. What do you call a panda that’s constantly in a bad mood? A Grumpanda!”
6. “Why did the panda cross the road? To get to the bamboo on the other side!”
7. What do you call a baby panda? A pandaboo!”
8. “Why don’t pandas like to ride bikes? They prefer bamboo-zling around!”
9. “What do you call a panda that can type on a computer? A Pandaliter!”
10. “Why was the panda afraid of the teapot? It was pandamonium!”
11. “What noise does a panda make when it eats? Chewbacca!”
12. “What do you call a group of pandas? A Pandemonium!”
13. “Why did the panda break up with his girlfriend? She was always pandalering to him!”
14. “What do you call a panda that’s always taking selfies? A Pandarazzi!”
15. “Why did the panda get into a fight? He had a bamboo to pick with someone!”
16. “What do you call a panda that’s really fast? A Pandaracer!”
17. “What did the panda say when someone took the last piece of bamboo? That’s un-bear-able!”
18. Why did the panda refuse to go on a date? He said he was Pract-panda-ing abstinence!”
19. What’s a panda’s favorite subject in school? Bamboology!”
20. “What do you call a panda that’s always on time? Punctual Panda!”
Punning Pandamonium (One-liner Puns)
1. Why did the panda refuse dessert? Because he was already stuffed.
2. What do you call a group of pandas playing instruments? A bamboo band.
3. Why don’t pandas like to move? They prefer to bearly get by.
4. How do pandas send letters? By bear mail.
5. Why did the panda go to the doctor? Because he had a panda-monium attack.
6. How do you know if a panda is having a bad day? He’s feeling really bamboo-zled.
7. Why are pandas good at martial arts? Because they have black and white belts.
8. What did the panda say when he was asked if he wanted to try sushi? “I don’t want to bamboo-zle my taste buds.”
9. What did the panda say when he went to a fancy restaurant? “I feel so under-panda-ed.”
10. Why don’t pandas wear perfume? Because they pandas to smell.
11. What do you call a panda who loves pizza? A pie-anda.
12. Why did the panda go to space? To visit the Milky Way-galaxy.
13. What do you call a panda who’s always late? Tardy-paw.
14. What did the panda say when he was offered a job as a waiter? “I don’t want to panda to your every whim.”
15. Why don’t pandas like to dance? They have two left paws.
16. What do you call a panda who’s always on time? Punctual-paw.
17. Why do pandas make bad comedians? Because their jokes are always paws-itive.
18. What did the panda say when he was asked out on a date? “I’ll have to paw-nder it.”
19. Why don’t pandas like fast food? They prefer a slow-chew diet.
20. Why did the panda cross the road? To get to the bamboother side.
Panda-riffic Puzzles (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why do pandas like old movies? Because they’re black and white classics!
2. What did one panda say to the other when they were surprised? “Bamboo-zled!”
3. How do you know if a panda is really from the United States? They have a red, white, and blue-sy nose!
4. Why was the panda invited to the talent show? He was a bamboo-flute master!
5. Why don’t pandas like to read newspapers? Too much bad (bam) news!
6. What do you call a really artistic panda? Panda-monium!
7. What is a panda’s favorite type of music? Bearitone!
8. What do pandas eat at barbecue parties? Bamboo-zzerella sticks!
9. Why don’t pandas play video games? They don’t have the thumbs for it!
10. What’s a panda’s favorite cartoon show? Kung-Fu Yogi!
11. What did the panda say when he won the race? “I can bear-ly believe it!”
12. Why don’t pandas ever get fired from their job? They’re unbea-bull employees!
13. Why did the panda quit his job at the library? He was talking too much about panda-monium!
14. What’s a panda’s favorite type of car? A Fi-at Panda!
15. What do you call a panda that can dance really well? A bam-BOOGIE!
16. Why did the panda always bring a bamboo stick with him? It was his paw-cane!
17. What do you get when you cross a panda with a clown? A bamboo-BOZO!
18. Why don’t pandas ever get sick? Because they always eat their bam-a-choi!
19. What did the zookeeper say when the panda escaped his enclosure? “We’ve got a pan-demonium!”
20. What do pandas drink at parties? Bam-booze!
Panda-monium! (Double Entendre Puns)
1. “I gave my bamboo to a panda and he went wild all night.”
2. “You want to cuddle with a panda? Bambooze and don’t panda to your desires.”
3. “Those black and white bears look like they’re dressed for a formal pandemonium.”
4. “I took a picture of a panda without asking, I hope he doesn’t sue me for bear-it intellectual property theft.”
5. “The zookeeper asked if I wanted to see a panda taking a bath, but I had to decline, it sounded a bit too foxy.”
6. “He had big, dark circles around his eyes, it looked like he had been panda-rink drinking all night.”
7. “I tried to make a pun about a panda getting a haircut, but it just didn’t fur it.”
8. I asked a panda if he wanted to go out for Chinese, but he gave me a bamboo-leaves look and walked away.
9. “The zookeeper saw me staring at the panda’s rear end and said I was being too pandarous.”
10. I told my friend I was thinking about getting a panda tattoo, but they warned me that it would be very hard to bear.
11. I walked into a zoo exhibit and saw a panda gnawing on some bamboo, but then I realized he was just trying to pandas-semble his lunch.
12. “I heard a panda made it onto the cover of a fashion magazine, he must be quite the bear-onista.”
13. “I asked a panda if he knew how to play guitar, but he just stared at me blank-pawed.”
14. I made a joke about pandas being good dancers, but some thought it was a little un-bear-able.
15. “I asked the panda if he wanted any toppings on his pizza, he said he’d like some bear-na peppers.”
16. “I made a pun about pandas and bees, but it turned out to be a bit too honey-suckle for some people.”
17. “The panda said he was feeling grizzly this morning, I told him he should go take a koalaty nap.”
18. I gave a panda a joke book, but he said it was too pawsome and had to call his bear-ister.
19. I asked a panda if he wanted to play a board game, he said he was already playing Pandemic.
20. I tried to tell the panda a joke about the moon, but he said it was a little bit cheesy for his liking.
Pawsome Panda Puns (Idioms that will make you grin-d)
1. “I’m bamboozled by your wit!”
2. “That’s a-panda-ble offense!”
3. “I’m not lion when I say pandas are bear-y cool.”
4. “It’s hard to panda to everyone’s desires.”
5. “That’s panda-monium!”
6. “I don’t mean to be pandantic, but…”
7. “I’ve got a panda-t for bad puns.”
8. “I could use a panda buddy to hang out with.”
9. “I’ve got a panda on my mind.”
10. “Why did the panda break up with her boyfriend? He was too clingy.”
11. “I’m always in the mood for panda pancakes.”
12. “Bear with me, I’m thinking of another pun.”
13. “I can’t bear the thought of a world without pandas.”
14. “That’s pandamnit!”
15. “This panda is no shrinking violet.”
16. “I’m bear-ly able to contain my excitement for pandas.”
17. “I panda to my own style.”
18. I’m always up for a panda party. It’s just hard to bear the cost.”
19. “I don’t mean to sound paw-simistic, but we need to talk about the state of panda populations.”
20. “No need to panda to my interests, I’m already hooked.”
Paw-some Panda Puns (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. Why did the panda quit his job? He was un-bam-boo-sed.
2. What do you get when you cross a panda with a stream? A bamboo-sh-sh-sh.
3. What do you call a panda who sings? A pandora!
4. What do you call a panda that skateboards? A soul panda!
5. Did you hear about the panda who played in a rock band? He was the lead gu-panda.
6. What do you call a panda that loves to party? A pandamonium!
7. Why did the panda go to art school? He wanted to learn how to draw a perfect circling.
8. How do pandas stay cool? They panda-nap.
9. What did the panda say when he met his soulmate? It was pand-amour.
10. What do you call a panda who’s an expert on cheese? A gouda panda.
11. What do you call a panda’s dance party? A bamboogie.
12. Why did the panda go to the hospital? He had a bamboo-pity.
13. What did the panda say when he lost his lucky bamboo? “It’s unbear-able.”
14. What do you call a panda who’s good at magic? A houdini panda.
15. What do you call a panda with a bad haircut? A hai-panda.
17. What do you call a panda with a lot of money? A pandariffic.
18. What do you call a group of pandas playing instruments? A bam-band.
19. How do pandas like to be entertained? With a bamboozle.
20. Why did the panda fail at cooking? He always forgot to kung-fu the ingredients together.
Panda-monium of Punny Names!
1. Panda Express Yourself
14. Pandamonium Manor
15. Pan-demonium City
Punny Pandemonium: Hilarious Panda Spoonerisms
1. “Picky panders” instead of “Panda pickers”
2. “Frying pan-das” instead of “Panda fryers”
3. “Landing paws” instead of “Panda prints”
4. “Giant snacks” instead of “Panda giants”
5. “Bamboo baron” instead of “Panda boon”
6. “Randy pandy” instead of “Panda randy”
7. “Panda chutes” instead of “Panda suits”
8. “Pandemic bear” instead of “Panda bear”
9. “Santa panders” instead of “Panda Santa”
10. “Panda barbells” instead of “Panda bears”
11. “Panda balls” instead of “Pandanols”
12. “Panda fans” instead of “Panda vans”
13. “Panda poles” instead of “Panda bowls”
14. “Pandanels” instead of “Panda panels”
15. “Panda planes” instead of “Panda plains”
16. “Panda pills” instead of “Panda hills”
17. “Panda puddles” instead of “Panda pedals”
18. “Panda rants” instead of “Panda pants”
19. “Panda shoes” instead of “Panda zoos”
20. “Panda rings” instead of “Panda wings”
Bamboo-zling Tom Swifties (Panda Puns)
1. “I can’t wait to see the panda exhibit,” said Tom bear-ly.
2. The zoo’s panda is too cute,” Tom said fuzzily.
3. “I hope the pandas enjoy their bamboo,” Tom said hungrily.
4. “Let’s go visit the panda,” Tom said gratefully.
5. “Watching pandas always feels like a dream,” Tom said sleepily.
6. “The panda has such a big appetite,” Tom said ravenously.
7. “I can’t bear to be away from the panda,” Tom said grizzly.
8. “The panda exhibit is always a crowd pleaser,” Tom said cheerfully.
9. “I want to volunteer and work with the pandas,” Tom said hopefully.
10. The zoo’s panda is my spirit animal,” Tom said poignantly.
11. “Watching pandas is always a black and white experience,” Tom said colorfully.
12. “Pandas always bring a smile to my face,” Tom said happily.
13. “I hope the panda will come out and play,” Tom said playfully.
14. “This panda is such a gentle giant,” Tom said softly.
15. “I feel like I’m getting a bear hug from the panda,” Tom said warmly.
16. “This panda exhibit is a panda-monium,” Tom said enthusiastically.
17. “The baby panda is so precious,” Tom said adoringly.
18. “I feel like I know the panda on a first-name basis,” Tom said familiarly.
19. The panda is the star of the zoo,” Tom said critically.
20. “I’d love to take a panda home with me,” Tom said bearishly.
Bamboo-Zlingly Hilarious Panda Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Why did the panda refuse dessert? Because he was already stuffed.
2. Why did the panda refuse to leave his cell? Because he was bamboo-zled.
3. What’s the best way to catch a lazy panda? Climb a bamboo ladder.
4. The panda who ate a whole pizza was both stuffed and hungry.
5. Why did the panda buy a camera? To capture the bear necessities.
6. Why did the panda refuse to go outside? Because it was un-bearable.
7. What’s the best way to frighten a panda? By bamboo-zling them.
8. The panda who loved to sleep was also a light-heavyweight.
9. Why did the panda refuse to attend the party? Because he was a paw-ty pooper.
10. A panda who only ate bamboo had a limited diet, yet was still a gourmet.
11. Why did the panda refuse to be photographed? Because he was camera-shy.
12. The panda who wanted to go on vacation was also torn between staying home.
13. Why did the panda refuse to work out? Because he was already a black-and-white knight.
14. The panda who was good at chess was also an expert checkmate-er.
15. Why did the panda refuse to go to school? Because he was already a bamboo teacher.
16. The panda who wrote a book was both scholarly and literary.
17. Why did the panda refuse to fly? Because he was born to be grounded.
18. The panda who smiled all the time was also a sad clown.
19. Why did the panda refuse to be a panda? Because he was a panda express.
20. The panda who was Jack-of-all-trades was both an expert and a novice.
Pandamonium of Puns (Recursive Panda Puns)
1. What did the panda say when her friend asked her to pass the bamboo? “A little panda-monium, coming right up!”
2. Did you hear about the panda who ate a clock? It turned out to be a panda-stick!
3. Why did the panda break up with his girlfriend? She was bamboo-zling!
4. How do pandas like their sandwiches? With panda-butter.
5. What do you call a panda that sings like an angel? A pand-al of choice!
6. Why don’t pandas like to play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs!
7. What do you call a group of pandas playing instruments together? A panda-monium band!
8. Why did the panda run away from the zoo? Because he saw the food chain and knew he was next in lion!
9. What did the panda say when he was asked if he wants a third bowl of rice? “A pand-a half is enough for me!”
10. Why did the panda refuse to go to the aquarium? He thought it was a fishy place!
11. What did the flirtatious panda say to his crush? “Love me pand-a-much?”
12. What do you call a panda during a thunderstorm? A scaredy-panda!
13. Why don’t pandas play hide and seek? They’d rather keep bamboo-zling themselves!
14. Why did the panda go to a nudist colony? Because he wanted to see bare-pandas!
15. What did the vegetarian panda say when he tasted meat for the first time? “This is unbamboo-lievable!”
16. Why did the tourist go to the panda exhibit with a fishing rod? He thought he might catch a panda-fish!
17. What do a panda and a snowman have in common? They both like their bamboo chilled.
18. What did the panda say to his therapist when he was feeling down? “I’m just bam-blue today!”
19. Why do pandas get hired as construction workers? They know how to bamboo-tilt and make it look brand panda-new!
20. How do pandas throw a party? They invite their friends over for a bamboo-zling bash!
Pundaemonium with Pandas (Puns on Pandas)
1. “I’m bear-y happy to see you!” said the panda.
2. “Don’t be bamboozled by my charm,” said the sneaky panda.
3. “I have a panda-monium of thoughts in my head,” said the confused panda.
4. “I can’t bear to be without my bamboo,” said the picky panda.
5. “I’m a panda-taught mime,” said the speechless panda.
6. “I hope you have a pand-tastic day!” said the cheerful panda.
7. “I’m not paw-some, I’m just a regular panda,” said the modest panda.
8. I have PANDA-mirrored sunglasses,” said the hip panda.
9. “I promise not to panda to your every need,” said the independent panda.
10. “I got bamboozled by my friends again,” said the gullible panda.
11. “I’m PANDA-ering to your every whim,” said the eager-to-please panda.
12. “I need a pand-aid for my paw,” said the injured panda.
13. “I’m a little PANDA-phobic,” said the frightened panda.
14. “I’m a true pand-a-maniac,” said the obsessed panda.
15. “I’m just PANDA-noid enough to believe in Bigfoot,” said the superstitious panda.
16. “I’m PANDA-stic about my new bamboo toy,” said the excited panda.
17. “I’m not PANDA-ring to you, I’m just being polite,” said the courteous panda.
18. “I’m not PANDA-ering to your needs; I’m just playing along,” said the cunning panda.
19. “I’m not PANDA-dering to your every whim; I’m just trying to be helpful,” said the generous panda.
20. “I’m not PANDA-ring to your demands; I’m just doing the best I can,” said the resolute panda.
In conclusion, we hope these 200 adorable panda puns have brightened up your day and brought a smile to your face. There’s nothing like a good pun to add some cheer to your day, and we’re happy to have been able to provide that for you. If you’re still hungry for more wordplay, be sure to check out the other puns on our website. Thank you for taking the time to visit us and indulge in some panda-monia!