Looking for a good laugh to get you through the mid-week slump? Look no further than these 200+ camel puns that are sure to make you giggle. Everyone loves a good laugh, especially when it comes to animal puns, and camels are no exception. Whether you’re looking for a clever one-liner or a silly joke to share with friends, these puns will have you snickering all the way to Friday. From hump day jokes to camel-related play on words, this list has it all. So, saddle up and let’s get started on our journey of laughs with these hilariously silly camel puns.
Hump Day Humor Galore (Editors Pick)
1. Why do camels make bad actors? Because they always get the hump.
2. What do you call a group of camels playing instruments? A camel-orchestra.
3. What did the camel say to the llama? Hump-free and save a drama.
4. How do you make a camel laugh? You give him a humpback tickle.
5. What do you get when you cross a camel and a quilter? A humpback quilt-my-ride.
6. What do you call a camel that’s been stolen? A dromedary.
7. Why do camels make bad farmers? They don’t like to raise the steaks.
8. Why did the camel go on a diet? Because he was looking kind of husky.
9. Why are camels so good at math? Because they have built-in cam-puters.
10. Why did the camel sing Christmas carols? Because he was in the desert choir.
11. How do you make a camel shake his butt? You give him a humpday jam.
12. What do you call a camel in sunglasses? Shady dunes.
13. Why did the camel join a dating service? To find his one true hump.
14. How do you make a camel’s day? You give him a ray of dromedary sunshine.
15. Why do camels love Shakespeare? Because they’re always in the midst of drama.
16. What do you call a camel that likes to eat acorns? A cam-uck.
17. Why did the camel cross the road? To get to the other dune.
18. How do you make a camel hang out with you? You take him on a hump-date.
19. Why do camels hate rainy days? Because their hump feels lumpy.
20. What do you call a camel who’s ready to start a revolt? A hump-revolutionary.
Hump Day Humor (Camel Puns Galore!)
1. I asked my camel if it wanted to go to the gym, but it said “I’ll just hump my own weights.
2. Why did the camel cross the road? To find another hump day!
3. I’ve been teaching my camel how to skateboard. It’s still learning to desert ollie.
4. What do you call a camel that knows martial arts? A kung-fu dromedary!
5. Why did the camel get a divorce? It had irreconcilable sameness.
6. What city do camels love to visit? Camelot!
7. I was going to get a tattoo of a camel on my leg, but I decided it was too much of a hump-stamp.
8. Why don’t camels like to gamble? They have a hard time betting on just one hump.
9. What do you call a camel that loves playing practical jokes? A jester dromedary!
10. Why don’t camels need to use the internet? They prefer to browse in the sand.
11. What do you call a camel that’s good at telling stories? A dromedary tale-spinner.
12. Why did the camel get a job as a dishwasher? It had experience in hump scrubbing.
13. If you’re lost in the desert, never ask a camel for directions. They’ll just steer you in circles.
14. What do you call a camel that’s always causing trouble? A rogue dromedary!
15. Why did the camel buy a new saddle? He wanted to put some hump-back in his style.
16. What do you call a fast camel? A zoom-edary!
17. What do you call a camel that’s always dancing? A samba-dromedary!
18. How do you know if a camel has a cold? It’s constantly running at bactrian speed.
19. What do you call a camel that likes to party? A dromedary raver!
20. Why did the camel go to the doctor? It had the hump flu!
Humped-up Humor (Question-and-Answer Puns about Camels)
1. What do you call a camel who enjoys doing magic tricks?
– Houdini hump.
2. What do you get when you cross a camel with a ghost?
– A phantom of the dromedary.
3. What do you call a camel who won the lottery?
– A lucky dromedary.
4. What do you call a camel who has split personalities?
– Bactrian of two worlds.
5. Why was the camel sad on its birthday?
– Because it got a humpcake instead of a regular cake.
6. What do you call a camel that’s good at math?
– Algebraic dromedary.
7. Why did the camel refuse to go on a second date?
– He said he had a gut feeling that she was a drama-tuary.
8. What do you call the friendliest camel in the group?
– The one who can camel-out anytime.
9. Why don’t camels have podcasts?
– Because they’re dromedary, not auditory.
10. What do you call a camel that knows how much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
– A wise dromedary.
11. Why do camels have a hard time sneezing?
– Because of their obvious hump-tiation.
12. Why did the camel go to space?
– To visit the Milky (Way) Oasis.
13. What do you call a camel in a tuxedo?
– Classy dromedary.
14. Why was the camel banned from doing art?
– He was making too many dromedary-drawings.
15. What do you call a really old camel?
– A cameldary.
16. Why did the camel refuse to join the band?
– He said he had too many hump-drum-tions.
17. What do you call a camel that’s wearing a bow tie?
– A dromebow-tary.
18. Why do camels enjoy playing music?
– Because they’re dromederry-important in making a melody.
19. Why was the camel sad when it was given a discount on hump day?
– Because it was not expecting the price to Camel-lower on its special day.
20. What did the camel say when it got a promotion at work?
– “I’m on a drom-roll!”
Hump Day Hilarity (Double Entendre Puns)
1. I heard the camel can go days without drinking water. That’s impressive hump stamina!
2. Why did the camel wear a turtleneck? To hide his humpback!
3. Camel toe is nothing to laugh about, unless it’s on an actual camel.
4. You know what they say about camel milk? It’ll raise your humps!
5. Why did the camel wear a bra? To hold his humps in place!
6. The camel was really thirsty, so he asked for a drink of water. The bartender replied, “I can give you a shot of hump bourbon instead.
7. The desert is a great place for camels because they’re always feeling sandy and bored.
8. I’ve heard that camels love to mix it up on weekends. They’re real party animals!
9. You know what happens when two camels get in a fight? It’s a real spit show!
10. A camel asked his wife if she wanted to join him on a trip to Las Vegas. She replied, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless there are camels involved.”
11. Why don’t camels take road trips? Because they hate to caravan!
12. You know what camels love to do in their free time? Hit the sand bar!
13. Camels are experts at social distancing. They’re never within six humps of each other.
14. Want to know what’s even rarer than a white rhino? A lame pun about camels!
15. Did you know that camels are pretty fast runners? That’s why they love to race for the hump and glory.
16. What do you call a camel with three humps? Pregnant.
17. The camel’s girlfriend accused him of cheating. He replied, “Hey, it’s not my fault I’m a two-hump animal!
18. Camels are known to be very attentive parents. They always keep their eyes on the calf.
19. The camel refused to wear a face mask and insisted that he was safe since he has two masks already.
20. What do you call a bunch of fleeing camels? A herd of humpbacks.
Camel-tastic Wordplay (Puns in Camel Idioms)
1. Camel-ot: The kingdom ruled by a hump-backed monarch.
2. The straw that broke the camel’s back: The final burden that overwhelms.
3. Camel walk: A funny walk done by Michael Jackson, imitates the jerky, side-to-side movement made by a camel.
4. Ships of the desert: Camel’s are known as ‘ships of the desert’ as they are the only reliable means of transport through the sandy desert.
5. Hump day: Middle of the week Wednesday, also refers to a camel’s hump.
6. Two-hump joke: A joke that’s twice as funny as most.
7. Camel toe: When tight clothing outlines the female genitalia, it vaguely resembles the split toes of a camel.
8. Beauty is in the eye of the camel-holder: A variation of the idiom “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”
9. A camel with its nose in the tent: A situation where someone or something, tries to take control, partially or completely.
10. Pumped like a camel: Refers to Camel-bak, a water backpack that’s great for long distance running or hiking.
11. In a camel clutch: A wrestling hold in which the opponent is on the ground and the wrestler is on top of them, with the wrestler’s arm around the opponent’s neck and back.
12. Sahara-bound: Headed for trouble or dangerous situations.
13. Spitting Image: Exact copy (Camels tend to spit while angry or annoyed)
14. Camel Coat: A light tan or beige color that resembles the color of a camel.
15. Camel Crossing: A sign warning of where camels may cross a road, similar to a ‘Deer Crossing’ sign.
16. Hold Your Horses Camel: Be patient but hold onto your stamina like a camel does.
17. Camel Dice: Gambling game that use the knucklebones of a camel instead of dice.
18. Camel Toes-ter: A machine that irons out wrinkles and crinkles in clothing, with a special emphasis on removing the aforementioned look-alike to a camel’s anatomy.
19. Camel–adillo: A hybrid animal between camel and an armadillo, fictitious animal.
20. Quitting like a camel: Quitting slowly and gradually.
Hump on Board (Camel Pun Juxtaposition)
1. Why did the camel cross the road? To get to the oasis side.
2. My camel’s name is Humphrey Dromedary, but he only responds to Humph for short.
3. I can’t find my stolen camel, but I have a hunch he was in-cahoots with the thief.
4. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a camel with a mullet – it was business in the front, and desert party in the back.
5. What do you call a camel that can juggle? A humpster.
6. I love my job as a camel keeper – it’s a real hump-day treat.
7. Did you hear about the camel who was always stressed out? He was a bundle of dromedary.
8. Why did the camel fail his math test? Because he had trouble with the al-ge-brah.
9. My camel is always singing karaoke, but he only knows one song – Oasis’ “Wonderwall.
10. What’s the difference between a camel and a bell? One has two humps, and the other goes “ding-dong.”
11. I refuse to visit the desert now, ever since I heard about the camel-ticks.
12. Why did the camel go to space? To visit the Milky Way oasis.
13. The camel at the zoo was so snarky, he was a real humpback critic.
14. Why don’t camels ever get arrested? They always have a license to hump.
15. I asked the camel trainer if he could teach my camel to do magic tricks, and he said he could hump it up.
16. My camel is always daydreaming -he’s a real humpback-whale watcher.
17. I once tried to give my camel a Mohawk, but he refused – he said he preferred a hump-hawk.
18. Did you hear about the desert dog that wants to be a camel? He’s training to improve his dromedary skills.
19. The camel who is a professional wrestler loves to use his signature finishing move, the “hump-drop.”
20. I was really looking forward to attending the Camel Festival, but unfortunately, it got postponed due to current sand-storm conditions.
Hump Day Humor: Camel Puns (Puns in Names)
1. Cam Ella
4. Sahara Sanders
5. Two-Pump Chump
6. Bactrian Boy
9. Camelback Jack
12. Sandy Saddles
13. Hump Dayze
14. Lumbar Llama
15. Paddywhack Pack Animal
17. Desert Dromedary
19. Camel Cash
20. Cameliciously Yours
A Camel’s Shuffle (Spoonerisms on Camel Puns)
1. Slamal Jamma
2. Humpday Chump
3. Mighty Camels
4. Shoppin’ Hoppin’
5. Beach Camels
6. Gamer Lamer
7. Camel Toe
8. Hammock Mockery
9. Bumpin’ Pumpin’
11. Regal Beagle
12. Rooftop Goof
13. Sticky Icky
14. Sleepy Peepy
15. Winter Sinter
16. Groovy Hoovy
17. Nitty Gritty
18. Picky Wicky
19. Hunger Bungler
20. Grinning Winning
Camel-ot of Tom Swifties
1. “I just rode a camel for the first time,” said Tom humpedly.
2. “This camel milk tastes delightful,” said Tom creamily.
3. “I won’t let that camel pass me in the race,” said Tom confidently.
4. “I think we have enough water for the journey,” said Tom sparsely.
5. “I hope this camel can handle my weight,” said Tom unsteadily.
6. “I can’t believe this camel spit on me,” said Tom disgustedly.
7. “I think this camel might be lost,” said Tom desolately.
8. “I don’t know why everyone complains, camels are easy to ride,” said Tom stubbornly.
9. “I can’t wait to try some camel meat,” said Tom hungrily.
10. “I never expected to see a talking camel,” said Tom incredulously.
11. “This camel ride is making me nauseatingly dizzy,” said Tom faintly.
12. “I hope this camel knows where it’s going,” said Tom blindly.
13. “I don’t recommend taking a selfie on a moving camel,” said Tom shakily.
14. “I need a break, this camel ride is exhausting,” said Tom tiredly.
15. “I bet this camel can store a lot of water in its hump,” said Tom thoughtfully.
16. “I can’t believe I left my camel-riding hat at home,” said Tom absentmindedly.
17. “I’ve never seen a camel race before, this is exciting,” said Tom eagerly.
18. “I think I should have applied more sunscreen before this camel ride,” said Tom regretfully.
19. “I hope this camel doesn’t have any fleas,” said Tom itchily.
20. “I wonder if I’ll get the hump of riding this camel,” said Tom jokingly.
Hunchback Humor: Oxymoronic Camel Puns
1. Why did the camel cross the road on a Sunday? To get to the other side without rush hour traffic.
2. Why is a camel bad at telling jokes? Because they always get the punchline humped up.
3. What’s a camel’s favorite type of music? Camel-hop.
4. What do you call a polite camel? A thank-you-dary.
5. Why don’t camels use computers? Because they prefer sand-boxes.
6. Why did the camel go to the doctor? To have its humps checked.
7. What do you call a camel that loves to swim? A mer-dromedary.
8. What do you call a camel that’s always talking about fashion? A couture-l.
9. What’s a camel’s favorite fast food restaurant? Burger-hump.
10. Why did the camel go to space? To see if the moon was Ma-rabia.
11. What do you call a camel that’s a great communicator? A cam-Moose.
12. What do you call a camel that’s a plant lover? A fauna-camel.
13. Why did the camel wear a turtleneck? To protect its neck in cold desert weather.
14. What do you call a camel that’s always working out? A fitness-hump.
15. What do you call a camel with a good memory? A remembering-dary.
16. Why did the camel need a lawyer? It was involved in a hump-and-run accident.
17. What do you call a camel that loves to read? A book-dromedary.
18. Why did the camel take a selfie? To commemorate a hump day.
19. What do you call a camel that can play the piano? A cam-ionet player.
20. Why did the camel’s friends always get stuck with the bill? Because it was a cheapskate-odrome.
Camelopodia (Recursive Puns)
1. Did you hear about the camel that opened up a convenience store? He named it The Hump Depot.
2. Why did the camel refuse to do any work? Because he was too busy dromedary-ing his feet.
3. What do you call a camel that’s good at solving puzzles? A crypto-seminarian.
4. How do you know a camel is really mad at you? It’ll hold a grudge and spit the hump out.
5. Why do camels make such great priests? They’re always preaching about the importance of hump-ility.
6. Did you hear about the camel that tried to start a perfume line? He called it Eau de Camel.
7. How do you know a camel is sick? It’ll start coughing a lot and have a sandpaper endoscope.
8. Why do camels never get lost in the desert? Because they’re always following their nose and no one goes against the nose.
9. Did you hear about the camel that could play guitar? He was a real hump-musician.
10. What do you call a group of camels that only play quiet music? A hush camel ensemble.
11. Why did the camel refuse to go to the dentist? Because he was already flossing his teeth with sandpaper.
12. Did you hear about the camel that went to a music festival? He said it was a great time, but it was a bit of a dromedary experience.
13. What do you call a camel that’s really good at meditation? A zen-dromedary.
14. Why do camels make such terrible superheroes? They always get the hump after saving the day.
15. Why did the camel go to space? To try and find some lunar-um stamps.
16. Did you hear about the camel that started an art exhibit? It was full of hump-pressionist paintings.
17. What do you call a camel that always stays up late? A humpy insomniac.
18. Why do camels always take their time doing things? Because they don’t want to make any mis-camel-ulations.
19. Did you hear about the camel that tried to start a bakery? He named it Hump-Tastic Pastries.
20. How do you know a camel’s in trouble? It’ll be tied up in a legal hump-stangle.
Hump Day Humor: Puns on Camel Clichés
1. Why did the camel cross the road? To get to the dry cleaners.
2. I’m a little hoarse from talking about camels all day.
3. Did you hear about the camel that joined a rock band? He was the one with the drumsticks.
4. The camel was feeling a bit run down, so he went to the camel-flauge.
5. You shouldn’t put all your eggs in one camel’s hump.
6. If at first you don’t succeed, try camel-ing again.
7. That camel is always the one to break the straw on his back.
8. I heard the camel was thinking about quitting his job, but he heard it was a real desertion.
9. It’s always better to be a camel in a desert than a fish in a sea of troubles.
10. A camel never forgets to hydrate.
11. That camel is really good at telling jokes. He always makes my pharaoh.
12. You can lead a camel to water, but you can’t make him drink–unless you have a drink holster.
13. That camel is always smoking humps, it’s no wonder he has a bad cough.
14. Life is like walking into a camel’s hump—it’s full of surprises.
15. It’s important to have a well-hydrated camel–you don’t want to make the desert mad!
16. Takes a lot of stamina to be a camel-rider, but they always hump through it.
17. That camel is so tired, he’s starting to look like a sandbag.
18. A camel walks into a bar and asks for a humpday special.
19. Some people say it’s impossible to make a camel go through the eye of a needle, but I think they’re just straining at a gnat.
20. That camel is really good at lifting weights, he always puts in the hump-work!
In conclusion, we hope these camel puns were a perfect way to make your hump day a little brighter! Remember, puns are always a good way to break the ice and make people chuckle. If you enjoyed these puns, don’t forget to check out other joke collections on our website. We appreciate you taking the time to read our article today!