Looking for some Tuesday humor to lighten up your week? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve compiled over 200 hilarious tuesday puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone. From puns about tacos to clever wordplay on all the days of the week, these puns have it all. Whether you’re feeling a bit down or just need a laugh to get you through the day, these puns are guaranteed to brighten up your Tuesday and put a smile on your face. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some delightful wordplay with these terrific Tuesday puns!
“Tickle Your Tuesday Funny Bone” (Editors Pick)
1. “I need a Tuesday pun… taco ’bout it or burrito tomorrow?”
2. “I donut care what day it is, but Happy Tuesday!”
3. “I’m crêping it real on this Tuesday morning”
4. “Tuesday puns? Let us taco ’bout it!”
5. “As far as Tuesdays go, I’m feeling quite chews-y”
6. On Tuesday, every plant deserves a little thyme
7. “I’m ready for Tuesday to wine down”
8. On Tuesday, I can’t espresso how much I need coffee
9. “Tuesday, you’re brew-ti-ful to me”
10. “Let’s taco ’bout how happy we are that it’s Tuesday”
11. On Tuesday, I’m berry glad it’s almost Wednesday
12. “I’m muffin’ much on this Tuesday”
13. “Tuesday, I’m feeling quite eggs-asperated”
14. “Happy Tuesday! Just remember that life is not a dress rehearsal”
15. “On this Tuna-sday, let’s seafood and eat it”
16. Tuesday, you’re my best fur-end (if you’re a pet owner)
17. “I’m pasta-tively sure it’s Tuesday”
18. “I’m toast-ally ready for Tuesday!”
19. “On Tuesday, I’m grateful for anything avocado-me”
20. “I’m kale-ling it on this Tuesday”
Tickle Your Tuesday with Punny One-Liners
1. Why did Tuesday cross the road? To get to the middle of the week.
2. Tuesday just feels like Monday’s ugly sister.
3. What do you call a Tuesday that acts like a Monday? A mon-tues-ster.
4. Tuesday is like a second Monday, but with better coffee.
5. Tuesday: the day you can’t decide if you need a second cup of coffee or a tranquilizer.
6. If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. If Tuesday had a face, I’d probably just give it a stern talking to.
7. Tuesday is the day I declare war on my to-do list.
8. I tried to start a club for people who hate Tuesdays, but nobody showed up.
9. Tuesday is the day of the week when I start to consider the benefits of teleportation technology.
10. I hate Tuesdays so much, I almost miss Mondays.
11. Tuesday is the day I wish I could sleep in just a little longer.
12. Tuesdays are like the gateway drug of the workweek.
13. Every time I hear the word “Tuesday,” I get a little bit depressed.
14. The only thing worse than a Monday is a Tuesday pretending to be a Monday.
15. Tuesday is the day of the week when I officially become a coffee snob.
16. Tuesday: the day of the week when I have to stop pretending I know what I’m doing.
17. Tuesday is the day of the week when I feel like I’m stuck in a time loop.
18. Tuesday is the Rodney Dangerfield of weekdays – it gets no respect.
19. Look on the bright side: Tuesday is still better than Monday.
20. I’d rather listen to someone explain a complex math problem than try to get through a Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday Twisters: Punny Q&A’s to Tickle Your Funny Bone!
1. Why was the math book sad on Tuesday? Because it had too many problems.
2. Why did the banana go to the doctor on Tuesday? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
3. What is a robot’s favorite day of the week? Circuit-Sunday, oh wait, I meant Tuesday!
4. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself on Tuesday? Because it was two-tired.
5. What do you call a camel on Tuesday? Hump day’s day off.
6. Why don’t birds invest in stocks on Tuesdays? They prefer to keep their nest egg.
7. Why don’t dogs use computers on Tuesday? They prefer to chase auto-correct error-mails.
8. Why don’t trees use Twitter on Tuesday? They prefer to stick to their roots.
9. What is an astronaut’s favorite day of the week? STAR-Tuesday.
10. Why did the tomato turn red on Tuesday? Because it saw the salad dressing getting ready.
11. Why don’t fish use smartphones on Tuesday? They prefer to use a trident screen.
12. What’s the first thing a cat does on Tuesday? Claw-set plans for the week ahead.
13. Why’s a math book sad on Tuesday? Because it has too many problems.
14. Why did the cookie visit the doctor on Tuesday? Because it was feeling crumby.
15. Why did the skeleton go to the party on Tuesday? To see how many people he could get a head of.
16. Why don’t scientists trust clouds on Tuesday? Because they’re always up to something.
17. Where does a fish go on Tuesday? In the school.
18. Why don’t children eat lunch on Tuesday? Because it’s too much Chews-day.
19. Why don’t lions run on Tuesday? Because it’s mane-ly a jogging day.
20. Why do bicycles fall over on Tuesday? Because they can’t stand Wednesdays.
Twosday Fun: Double the Pun, Double the Fun! (Double Entendre Puns)
1. What’s the most popular day for French kissing? Twosday.
2. Why did the single pringle go to the bar on Tuesday? To try and mingle!
3. Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re really good at it.
4. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
5. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was out-standing in his field.
6. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
7. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick.
8. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they’d be bagels.
9. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
10. Why is everyone talking about the calendar on Tuesday? Because it has a date with everyone.
11. What do you call a train loaded with toffee? A chew chew train.
12. What stays in the corner and travels all over the world? A stamp.
13. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
14. Why do ghosts make great cheerleaders? Because they always know how to get a boo-st.
15. Why did the math book look so sad? Because it had too many problems.
16. Why did the snail paint a big “S” on his car? So that people would say, “Look at that ‘S’ car go!”
17. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
18. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose.
19. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
20. Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four doors, they’d be a chicken sedan.
Tickling Tuesday with Terrific Pun-isms (Puns about Tuesdays)
1. Tuesday is “shoes”-day!
2. Let’s taco ’bout how great Tuesdays are!
3. No need to be sad, it’s Chooseday!
4. Tuesday? More like Snoozeday.
5. It’s Toosday! Time to get things done!
6. Don’t work too hard on Chewsday!
7. Tuesday has Twosday feels.
8. It’s twosday for the price of one!
9. Tuesday, you can’t wine without some cheese!
10. Turnip Tuesday!– Let’s get creative!
11. I’ve got a tuesday-ful feeling!
12. Not a mon-day, not a fri-day. It’s just Tues-day.
13. Taco Tuesday: will quack for guac!
14. Tuesday is like a super hero — In TUE-suit!
15. Ton of to-dos on Tuesday!
16. Make every day Taco Tuesday!
17. “Feeling like a Tuesday” – Albert Einstein
18. Tuesdays are my cup of tea.
19. It’s Tuesday, I’m feelin’ grateful.
20. Tuesday is raining cats and dogs.
Tuesday Chuckles: Pun Juxtaposition At Its Finest!
1. Tuesday is always the most wacky day of the week.
2. Don’t Tuesday me like that.
3. You know what they say, Tuesday is Monday’s ugly cousin.
4. Don’t forget to taco ’bout Tuesday.
5. Tuesdays are just Monday’s evil twin.
6. Tuesday is always the day I feel like soup-er woman.
7. Tuesday has me feeling like a real hot-tea.
8. Tuesday just isn’t my cup of tea.
9. Tuesday has me feline fabulous.
10. Tuesday always has me feeling wonky.
11. Tuesday, you’re a little teapot short but stout.
12. Tuesday calling, are you ready for a terrific day or what?
13. Tuesday, it’s time to get your caffeine on.
14. Tuesday is like Wednesday’s mean sister.
15. It’s Tuesday, are you feeling a little blue?
16. Don’t worry Tuesday, Friday’s coming for you.
17. For me, Tuesday is just a dress rehearsal for Wednesday.
18. Tuesday got me like TGIF minus the T!
19. You know what they say, Tuesday is the new Monday.
20. Why did the Tuesday cross the road? To get to Wednesday.
“Too Good to Be Tues” (Tues-puns Galore!)
1. Tuesday Mourning – for a funeral home
2. Two’s Day – for a second-hand store
3. Chews Day – for a doggy daycare
4. Tuesday Brewsday – for a brewery
5. Twosie Tuesday – for a clothing store
6. TuesdayFused – for a glass blowing studio
7. Sushi Tuesday – for a Japanese restaurant
8. Tuesday Tunes – for a music store
9. Tuesday Shoesday – for a shoe store
10. Two Dollar Tuesday – for a discount store
11. Tasty Tuesday – for a food truck
12. Tip-top Tuesday – for a cleaning service
13. Tuesday Trivia – for a pub
14. Twosome Tuesday – for a matchmaking service
15. Fun-day Tuesday – for an amusement park
16. Tuesday Table – for a furniture store
17. Tuesday Touchup – for a cosmetic store
18. Tuesday Tacos – for a Mexican restaurant
19. Tuesday Time – for a watch store
20. Tuesday Treasures – for an antique shop.
Punny Tuesdays with Spoonerisms
1. Foosey Tay
2. Tazing race
3. Bewsday Tooks
4. Truesday Poke
5. Fuesday Thuds
6. Choose clay
7. Loosy Tires
8. Teacup Shoosday
9. Toon Time tuesday
10. Useless Whenesday
11. Blue Bayou tuesday
12. Sue Day
13. Doo Day
14. Poo Face
15. Too Stinkin’ Cute-sday
16. Crews Play
17. Toadie Stools
18. Bungee Jump with Snooze Day
19. Tossed Salad-tuesday
20. Booze Day
Tuesdaytickles (Tom Swifties)
1. “I hate being rushing on Tuesdays,” Tom said hastily.
2. “I can’t eat all of these hotdogs,” said Tom, frank-ly.
3. “Tuesdays always feel like the longest day,” Tom said exhaustedly.
4. “I can’t believe how great my pancakes turned out!” Tom said flippantly.
5. “I wish I had a day off,” Tom said weakly.
6. “I’m trying to save money,” Tom said thriftily.
7. “Tuesdays give me a headache,” Tom said aspirin-ly.
8. “I think I’ll go for a run now,” Tom said fleetingly.
9. “This rain is making me miserable,” Tom said precipitation-ly.
10. I love doing my grocery shopping on Tuesdays,” Tom said cart-ingly.
11. I don’t like going to the dentist,” Tom said tooth-fully.
12. I think I’ll have soup for lunch,” Tom said souper.
13. “Tomorrow is hump day!” Tom said camely.
14. “I always look forward to Taco Tuesdays,” Tom said meata-ly.
15. “My roommate always hogs the bathroom,” Tom said shower-ly.
16. “I think I’ll wear my new shoes today,” Tom said foot-ly.
17. “I never seem to get anything done on Tuesdays,” Tom said accomplish-ly.
18. “I hate when people talk during the movie,” Tom said silently.
19. “I think I’ll have coffee instead of tea today,” Tom said caffeinated-ly.
20. “I should really do some laundry,” Tom said wash-ingly.
Tantalizingly Contradictory Tuesday Puns (Oxymoronic Wordplay)
1. “Tuesday: the busiest slow day of the week.”
2. “Why did the chicken cross the road on Tuesday? To get to the same old side.”
3. “Tuesday: the only day that starts with ‘T’ that feels like a Monday.”
4. “I have a love-hate relationship with Tuesdays. I love to hate them.”
5. “Tuesdays are like a rollercoaster – they have their ups and downs, but in the end they’re just dizzying.”
6. “What did the calendar say to Tuesday? ‘I wish I could quit you.'”
7. “I hate Tuesdays so much, I wish I could unmake them.”
8. Why is Tuesday like a couch potato? Because it’s always in a slump.”
9. “Tuesdays are like watermelon – they always sound better in theory.”
10. I wouldn’t wish a Tuesday on my worst enemy… unless they really deserve it.”
11. “Why did the Tuesday fail its math test? Because it couldn’t even.”
12. “I’m so used to how bad Tuesdays are, I barely notice their flaws.”
13. “Tuesdays are like a diet – they’re supposed to be good for you, but they just leave a bad taste in your mouth.”
14. “Why did the Tuesday refuse to go outside? It was too overcast.”
15. “Tuesdays are like a game of Jenga – they start off shaky and only get worse from there.”
16. “Why is Tuesday like a bookshelf? Because it’s full of awkward pauses.”
17. “Tuesdays are the world’s longest coffee break.”
18. “Why did the Tuesday get lost on the way to work? Because it thought it was still Monday.”
19. “Tuesdays are like a bad haircut – it’s hard to see the improvement, if there is any.”
20. “Why did the Tuesday stay inside all day? Because it was avoiding the ‘Oh, it’s only Tuesday’ comments.”
Tuesd-hey, Let’s Get Punny! (Recursive Puns on Tuesday)
1. Why did the tomato turn red on Tuesday? Because it was embarrassed to be seen in a ketchup bottle for the second time.
2. I told a joke about Tuesday, but it grew tired after repeating itself for the second day in a row.
3. Why did the banana go to the doctor on Tuesday? Because it had a peel-ling of deja vu.
4. I tried to make a pun about Tuesday, but every time I tried to come up with one, my brain hit the snooze button and hit me with a recursion error instead.
5. I made a wish for a great pun about Tuesday, and it came true. For the seventh time in a row.
6. Why did the calendar go to therapy on Tuesday? Because it was stuck in a recursive loop and couldn’t move past September.
7. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I realized I had already made the same pun exactly one week later.
8. Why did the salad dressing have trouble sleeping on Tuesday night? It couldn’t stop dressing and re-dressing itself in its own recursive thoughts.
9. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I saw someone else make the same pun and it felt like a case of deja vu all over again.
10. Why did the crouton keep telling the same joke about Tuesday? It thought it was on a roll.
11. I tried to write a pun about Tuesdays, but it turned out to be a self-perpetuating pun and now it can never stop.
12. Why did the treadmill go to confession on Tuesday? It couldn’t stop running in circles, both literally and figuratively.
13. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I realized it was just a reflection of a pun I had made a week ago.
14. Why did the clock keep resetting itself on Tuesday? It was stuck in a time loop of recursive puns.
15. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I found out it was the exact same pun my boss had used in a meeting earlier that day. Talk about recursion in the workplace.
16. Why did the French fry panic on Tuesday? It kept having flashbacks to its previous life as a potato and wondered if it was stuck in a recursive cycle.
17. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I realized it was identical to the pun I had made a fortnight before.
18. Why did the bread get lost on Tuesday? It kept getting lost in thought, thinking about the bread it was before and the toast it will soon become.
19. I made a pun about Tuesday, but then I realized it was a self-referential joke and now I can’t escape the recursive cycle.
20. Why did the smoothie keep having nightmares on Tuesdays? It couldn’t stop blending up its own recursive thoughts.
Twistin’ on a Tuesday: Pun-tastic Clichés!
1. Tuesday puns, let’s taco ’bout it.
2. It’s Tuesday, time to get ‘rollin’.
3. On Tuesdays, we wear pink (and maybe a pun t-shirt).
4. Tuesdays are a slice of pun-filled heaven.
5. Good things come to those who wake up early on Tuesdays.
6. Tuesday is a day for pun and games.
7. Let’s start this Tuesday with a bang (of puns).
8. Tuesdays are pun-ishingly fun.
9. Tuesday is the day to let your puns shine.
10. Tuesdays are a pun-derful day to be alive.
11. A good pun is worth its Tuesday weight in gold.
12. Make every Tuesday pun-derful.
13. The pun possibilities on a Tuesday are endless.
14. On Tuesdays, we pun hard.
15. Don’t be blue on Tuesdays, be punny.
16. Tuesday puns – they’re a shore thing.
17. Tuesdays are a real pun-ishment.
18. Tuesdays: the day to get your pun-derwear on.
19. It’s a pun-derful life on Tuesdays.
20. Tuesday puns: they’re a real time-saver.
In conclusion, we hope these Terrific Tuesday Puns have put a smile on your face and brightened up your week. Puns are a great way to add some laughter to your day and make everyday tasks a little more enjoyable. If you enjoyed these puns, be sure to check out more on our website. Thanks for taking the time to visit, and remember, never underestimate the power of a good pun!