Get ready to have a noodle-tastic time with our collection of 200+ hilarious ramen puns. Whether you’re a die-hard ramen fan or just love a good laugh, these puns are guaranteed to leave you slurping up the fun. From cheesy noodle jokes to broth-based puns, we’ve got it all in one big bowl. So sit back, bowl up your favorite ramen and let’s dive in! Whether you like your ramen spicy or mild, these puns will definitely add some flavor to your day and leave you craving more. Don’t be a soupy samurai, try these puns out and become the ultimate ramen master. Let’s get noodling!
Get Your Noodle Fix: Ramen Puns (Editors Pick)
1. How do you say “I love Ramen” in Italian? Spaghett-about it!
2. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
3. Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way.
4. Did you hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu, you get what you deserve.
5. Did you hear about the hungry clock? It went back four-seconds.
6. I told a Ramen joke to a noodle, but it didn’t laugh. Maybe it wasn’t my best udon.
7. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was two-tired!
8. Why did the dinosaur cross the road? To get to the other side of the chicken.
9. What do you call a pile of cats? A meowtain.
10. Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers? He will stop at nothing to avoid them!
11. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Frostbite!
12. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
13. What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer.
14. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
15. What do you do with a sick boat? Take it to the doc.
16. Why did the farmer bury all his money? To make his soil rich!
17. What do you call a belt made out of watches? A waist of time.
18. Did you hear about the kidnapping at the Ramen shop? He woke up.
19. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
20. Why did the koala bear break up with his girlfriend? She was too eucalyptusy.
Slurp Up Some Laughs (Ramen Puns)
1. I noodle-ed a lot before I came up with this ramen pun.
2. I had a terrible day, but miso soup made me feel broth better.
3. I’m always in a really soupy mood before I eat my bowl of ramen.
4. It’s important to have a good broth-er when you’re eating ramen.
5. I’m going to name my first child Ramen, I think it’s a strong name.
6. I noodle about a lot of things, but ramen is always at the forefront of my mind.
7. The taste of ramen is always pho-nomenal.
8. I love my ramen with a whole lotta chopstick-tude.
9. Nothing can top a good ramen bowl except for maybe an egg-cellent egg drop soup.
10. My philosophy is simple: more ramen.
11. Icy-ramen think of anything funnier than a good ramen pun.
12. I have too many ramen puns to make a saimin-der.
13. I told my doctor I was feeling under the weather, and she recommended a bowl of ramen.
14. I’m a ramen purist, there’s no room for noodle-improvement here.
15. I’m not feeling my best today, I think I’m ramen-tic.
16. Ramen is my favorite noodle-based dish because every bowl comes with a surprise ending!
17. I asked my ramen what his favorite topping was, but he didn’t say anything. I guess we just miso-ed each other.
18. I’m a big believer that everything in life is better with a side of ramen.
19. People always ask me if I know how to make ramen from scratch, but it’s such an udon-ted task.
20. Ramen is a classic dish, but I’ll always be chuuka-ED to see what new variations come out.
Slurp-tastic Q&A: Noodle Your Way Through These Ramen Puns!
1. Why did the noodle break up with the soup? It just wasn’t their broth night.
2. What do you call a noodles that can talk? Linguini.
3. How does a ramen noodle greet someone? With a “Ramen to meet you!”
4. Why was the ramen always tired? Because it was a noodle-ess sleeper.
5. What does a vegan eat with their ramen? Soy sauce-it.
6. Why did the chicken cross the bowl of ramen? To get to the other side dish.
7. How do you make a ramen-based snowman? Use a noodle for the nose and wait for it to freeze-dried.
8. What do you say when you’re in a ramen restaurant with bad service? This was a brothy experience.
9. How do you describe the flavor of bad ramen? It’s no other broth of mine.
10. Why don’t astronauts eat ramen in space? Because it makes their bowl-els float.
11. Why did the ramen go to school? To get better grades in no-oodle studies.
12. What do you call a group of ramen-making chefs? A coup noodle.
13. How do you tell if a ramen noodle is satisfied with its meal? It leaves with a soupy grin.
14. Why is it hard to cook ramen in the jungle? Because it’s hard to start a noodle fire without a can of soup.
15. How do you know if a ramen chef is feeling creative? They add a dash of their own broth-cean.
16. What did the ramen noodle say to the melted cheese? I never cheddar chance like this before.
17. Why was the ramen noodle sent to detention? It was caught broth-osed to the teacher.
18. How does a ramen noodle like to tell stories? With a soupy narrative.
19. Why are ramen noodles often cited as the best cure for a hangover? Because they give you broth-covery.
20. What does a ninja say when they’re about to enjoy a bowl of ramen? I’m about to slurp into the darkness!
Broth-erly Love (Double Entendre Puns on Ramen)
1. I don’t always go out for ramen, but when I do, it’s souper satisfying.
2. You know what they say, ramen is like sex – even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.
3. Can’t handle spice? Better stick to missionary…ramen.
4. I’m like a bowl of ramen – hot, steamy, and always satisfying.
5. I noodle around with a lot of different soups, but ramen always comes out on top.
6. My favorite kind of ramen? The extra large kind, if you catch my drift.
7. Some like it hot, some like it cold, but I’ll always choose ramen as my go-to bowl.
8. Ramen is like a relationship – it’s all about finding the right balance between the broth and the noodles.
9. If my love for ramen was a bowl, it would be bottomless.
10. No soup for you? More like no ramen for you!
11. Sometimes, you gotta just embrace the mess and slurp up that ramen like you mean it.
12. I’m not much of a cook, but even I can handle whipping up a bowl of instant ramen.
13. The only thing hotter than the steam coming from a bowl of ramen is the anticipation of eating it.
14. If I could have ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I totally would.
15. Just like sex, there’s no wrong way to eat ramen.
16. Ramen: the only kind of noodle that really knows how to get me going.
17. I’ve got a real broth fetish – ramen just does it for me in all the right ways.
18. Sometimes, I like to get really saucy with my ramen and pile on all the toppings.
19. I don’t know about you, but when I’m in the mood for something steamy, ramen is always my go-to.
20. Why settle for plain old noodles when you can have ramen that’ll really bring the heat?
Ramen-tic Wordplay: Slurp Up These Hilarious Ramen Puns in Idioms
1. Out of all the noodle dishes in the world, ramen is my soba.
2. I think I might have noodle phobia because I have udon know what to do with them.
3. When I eat too much ramen, I get a Miso-sore tummy.
4. He was so busy he didn’t have any time to ramen around.
5. I told my friend to stop overthinking things and to just have a bowl of ramen and relax – he was over-analyzing.
6. Don’t worry about the calories in your ramen, they’re just imaginary noodle-nations.
7. The ramen was so good, it was unpho-gettable.
8. I used to think ramen was the end-all be-all of noodle dishes, but then I tried soba-th.
9. Whenever I make ramen and the broth is too salty, I just add some soba vinegar.
10. I love the way the chashu melts in my mouth in a good bowl of ramen – it’s porksome.
11. My friend tried to make me jealous by telling me about his incredible ramen lunch – but it was to no avail, I didn’t give a soba.
12. When I fumble my ramen chopsticks, I say “oops – my bad-minton”.
13. People say I’m really good at making ramen because I’m always on pho-cus.
14. I used to think ramen was unhealthy but my Japanese friend told me it’s actually the miso soup that keeps you from getting sick – she said “miso happy to share this with you.
15. Whenever I have ramen for dinner, I like to pho-how-up for it by thinking about it all day.
16. My friend named his son Ramen because he wanted him to be an egg noodle head.
17. Mom said she was cooking ramen for dinner and I groaned – but then she added some bok choy and I noddled in approval.
18. My girlfriend broke up with me after a fancy dinner at a ramen restaurant – she said I was too soy-spicable for her.
19. I love anything spicy so I always ask the ramen chef to go against-the-grain (of salt) and add more chili oil.
20. A friend tried to share his ramen with me but I couldn’t – I said I was already udon with noodles for today.
Creating A Broth-load of Fun: Ramen Puns (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I don’t trust noodles, they’re always a little ramen tangle.
2. Why did the ramen chef break up with his girlfriend? She refused to be his soy mate.
3. I tried to make a ramen soup pun once, but it was souper hard to come up with.
4. Do ramen noodles give you superpowers? No, but they certainly make you feel like a hero once you’ve finished a bowl.
5. Why did the ramen chef refuse to work with beef broth? Because it was a mis-steak.
6. What does a ramen chef say when they show up for work? Hey, how broth your day going?
7. Why did sushi refuse to be friends with ramen? Because he already had his rice.
8. My ramen jokes are always ill-seasoned.
9. How does ramen always manage to impress its friends? No matter what the day brings, it always manages to buckwheat up.
10. I got lost in Japan and found myself in a ramen-tic situation.
11. Why did the noodle break up with soup? They just didn’t have an umami connection.
12. Why is ramen always the center of attention at dinner parties? Because it believes in noodleing around.
13. Why did the spicy ramen refuse to go to the prom? It didn’t want to get jalapeno business.
14. Why is ramen such a good listener? Because it understands the importance of really hear-ting your problems.
15. Why did the ramen call the police? Someone stole its noodle bowl and got away pasta-fied.
16. Why did the ramen chef refuse to work with tofu? He said it was just a little bit soy-ful.
17. My roommate always has the best ramen puns. He’s always noodling around with new ideas.
18. Why didn’t the ramen want to be a lawyer? It didn’t want to deal with all the indigni-teas.
19. What did the ramen say to the dehydrated soup packet? I know you broth what I want, but I need to wait for hot water.
20. Why did the ramen feel betrayed by its beef strips? They left without a proper goodbye, saying they had to make steaks.
Ramen-tic Puns: Slurp Your Way Through These Ramen-Inspired Names
1. Ramendous Jones
2. The Ramen-nator
3. Ramen-tic Comedy
4. Ramen-tionally Yours
5. Ramen-tic Evening
6. Ramen-tic Getaway
7. Ramen-tic Liaisons
8. Ramen-tic Obsession
9. Ramen-tic Tragedy
10. The Ramen Renaissance
11. Ramen Royalty
12. The Ramen Regent
13. Ramen Noodle Nation
14. Ramen Rampage
15. Ramen Rhapsody
16. Ramen Rhapsodic
17. The Ramen Rebel
18. Ramen Rouge
20. Snackin’ on Ramen
Slurp and Mix Up Your Words with these Ramen Spoonerisms
1. Lamen run
2. “Samen roodles”
3. “Bamen roth”
4. “Camen roodles”
5. “Famen odles”
6. “Jamen ramen”
7. “Kamen oodles”
8. “Namen roth”
9. “Pamen roodles”
10. “Qamen noodles”
11. “Ramen shoodles”
12. “Tamen oodles”
13. “Vamen roth”
14. “Wamen roodles”
15. “Xamen noodles”
16. “Yamen shoodles”
17. “Zamen oodles”
18. “Damen odles”
19. “Gamen ramen”
20. “Mamen roodles”
Ramen-tic Tom Swifties: Broth-full puns to slurp up!
1. “This ramen is so hot,” Tom said, broth-erically.
2. “I spilled my bowl of ramen,” Tom said, souper-sadly.
3. “This ramen is out of this world,” Tom said, astrono-mi-cally.
4. “I’ve never tasted better ramen,” Tom said, noodle-lessly.
5. “This is the most flavorful ramen,” Tom said, zest-fully.
6. “The ramen is too salty,” Tom said, brothy tears streaming down his face.
7. “I want to add more toppings to my ramen,” Tom said, egg-citedly.
8. “This ramen is perfect for a cold day,” Tom said, stock-ingly.
9. “I’ve found my new favorite ramen place,” Tom said, noodle-ly.
10. “I think I’ve had too much ramen,” Tom said, broth-donedly.
11. “The ramen is so good, it’s criminal,” Tom said, robbin’-ly.
12. “I want to try every ramen on the menu,” Tom said, bo-wonton-ly.
13. This ramen is fit for a king,” Tom said, regal-ly.
14. “I just can’t get enough of this ramen,” Tom said, broth-ing at the mouth.
15. “The ramen is so rich and creamy,” Tom said, velvety-smooth-ly.
16. “I’ve never had such delicious ramen before,” Tom said, miso-happily.
17. “This bowl of ramen is never-ending,” Tom said, noodle-lessly.
18. “I’m in love with this ramen,” Tom said, infatu-bun-ly.
19. “The ramen is so fresh and flavorful,” Tom said, herb-ly.
20. “I’ll never get bored of eating ramen,” Tom said, noodle-yssing a beat.
Noodle-y Oxymoronic Ramen Puns
1. “Spicy blandness is what makes ramen unique.”
2. “The soup was both hot and cold, thanks to the frozen peas.”
3. I love my vegetarian ramen with extra bacon bits.
4. The broth was both light and heavy on the stomach.
5. I added some iced hot sauce to my ramen.
6. “The noodles were both soft and crunchy at the same time.”
7. “My ramen was so salty and sugar-free at the same time.”
8. “Nothing beats the taste of a lukewarm ramen.”
9. “The broth was both oily and fat-free.”
10. I made my vegan ramen with a side of steak.
11. “I love my ramen extra dry with extra soup on the side.”
12. “I ordered my ramen seasoned and unseasoned.”
13. “The broth was simultaneously refreshing and musty.”
14. “I like my ramen with a hint of bitterness and sweetness.”
15. I’ve added some sweet-and-sour sauce to my umami ramen.
16. “The broth was made of both beef and tofu.”
17. “I usually add some salt-free soy sauce to my salty ramen.”
18. “I love the texture of my al dente ramen that’s overcooked.”
19. “My ramen was bland with a little bit of extra punch.”
20. “I added some crunchy and slimy garnishes to my ramen.”
Ramen-tic Wordplay (Recursive Puns)
1. Why did the ramen cross the road? To get to the other broth.
2. I added egg to my ramen and now it’s egg-citing!
3. Have you heard about the trendy new ramen restaurant? It’s called “Brothel.”
4. Some people think that eating ramen is pho-nomenal.
5. What do you call a group of ramen noodles? A pasta-tude.
6. Why did the ramen feel bad about itself? It had no udon-estanding of its worth.
7. Ramen puns are not just soup-er, they’re oodle-s of fun.
8. Ramen may be cheap, but it’s always worth miso much to me.
9. Is it just me or does garlic in ramen miso good?
10. I would tell you a joke about ramen, but it’s a little raw.
11. Time flies when you’re having ramen-noodle soup.
12. I don’t always eat ramen, but when I do, I consume udon amounts.
13. The ramen chef opened his own restaurant, but it lacked flavor. It was a bit broth-le.
14. Love is like ramen, it’s best when it’s hot and spicy.
15. Don’t worry about me, I’m just pho-king around with my ramen puns.
16. Ramen noodles and I have a close miso-relationship.
17. Do you know what they say on a ramen noodle’s birthday? Oodles of noodles to you!
18. I’m in love with the noodle to my ramen, it’s definitely my soul udon.
19. The ramen thief was caught and put in noodle jail, where they served him only broth and water.
20. Ramen makes me feel like a winner, on a no-oodle day, a katsu-doner.
Slurping Up Creativity: Ramen Puns that Broth the Fun!
1. “I’m a ramen-atic, addicted to noodles.”
2. “Don’t worry, be soupy.”
3. “The chopsticks are mightier than the fork.”
4. Ramen is my bread and butter.
5. “I’m noodling it over.”
6. “I’m in a brothel, but it’s all consensual.”
7. “I’m in the ramen game for the long haul.”
8. “I’m a ramen connoisseur, not a common sewer.”
9. “My love for ramen is no pho-ney.”
10. “I’m in a ramen relationship, it’s noodle-y serious.”
11. “Don’t count your bowls of ramen before they’re served.”
12. I’m on a roll, but it’s a noodle roll.
13. Ramen has always been my home noodle.
14. “All roads lead to ramen.”
15. “When life gives you noodles, make ramen.”
16. “The ramen-r of love is unpredictable.”
17. “I have a bone to pick with this ramen broth.”
18. “There’s no such thing as too much ramen.”
19. “I’m not a quitter, I’m a bowl-liever.”
20. Ramen, there’s nothing silly about it.
In conclusion, we hope these ramen puns have left you noodle-tastic and craving for more! Don’t forget to check out our website for other pun-tastic content. Thank you for yielding your time to visit us – we appreciate it almost as much as a freshly made bowl of ramen!