Do you cone-sider yourself a pun lover? If so, get ready to be cone-tagious in your laughter with this delightful collection of cone puns! Whether you’re a fan of ice cream cones, traffic cones, or the all-time favorite waffle cones, we’ve got you covered. Prepare to have a cone of a good time as we unload over 200 hilarious puns that will make your day brighter and more amusing. From ice cream-themed wordplay to clever traffic cone quips, these puns are sure to sprinkle a little humor into your day. So sit back, grab an ice cream cone, and let the laughter roll!
Double Scoops of Fun! (Editors Pick)
1. What do you call someone who makes ice cream cones? A conetitioner!
2. Why did the ice cream cone go to school? to get a “dipped loma”
3. Why did the ice cream cone go to the doctor? It had a “dip-resstion”!
4. How do you make a Venetian ice cream cone? Just “gelato” of that famous Italian craftsmanship!
5. Why did the ice cream cone get a ticket? It had a “double-dip” parking violation!
6. What do you get when you cross a dragon and an ice cream cone? A “fire-cream cone”!
7. What do you call it when you buy an ice cream cone for your car? A “purchasable coned-car”!
8. How do you make a pirate-themed ice cream cone? Just add a “skull and conebones” topping!
9. What do you call a group of ice cream cones singing in harmony? A “conechor”!
10. Why did the ghost buy an extra plain ice cream cone? It wanted to stay “vanilla-boose-free”!
11. What’s an ice cream cone’s favorite type of music? “Rock ‘n’ rolla”
12. Why did the ice cream cone go to the gym? It wanted to build some “swole-der cones”!
13. What do you call a cone-shaped monster? A “cone-ster”!
14. What’s an ice cream cone’s favorite sport? Basket-cone!
15. How do you catch an elusive ice cream cone? Set a “cone trap”!
16. What’s an ice cream cone’s favorite hobby? “Cone-collecting”!
17. Did you hear about the ice cream cone that married a waffle? They had a “happi-cone-make”!
18. What did the ice cream cone say at the comedy club? “I’m on a roll!”
19. What’s an ice cream cone’s favorite social media site? “Cone-nectagram”!
20. Why did the ice cream cone go to therapy? It wanted to work on its “cone-fidence”!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Conical Comedy (One-liner Puns)
1. Why did the cone go to therapy? It had a real meltdown.
2. I asked my ice cream cone how it was doing, and it said, “I’m chilling, thanks for asking!”
3. The traffic cone just wanted a little “cone-fetti” to brighten its day.
4. How do you identify a waffle cone? It’s the “crisp” line at the ice cream shop.
5. Why was the traffic cone always the life of the party? It had a cone-tageous personality.
6. What’s the ice cream cone’s favorite type of music? Soft serve.
7. You should never tell secrets to an ice cream cone, they might “leak”!
8. The traffic cone got a promotion at work because it was on a “conic” rise.
9. What did the ice cream cone say to the melted ice cream on a hot day? “You’re all cone-volved in this mess!”
10. The traffic cone was constantly getting into accidents, but it claimed it was just experiencing some “cone-fusion”.
11. I asked the ice cream cone if it could count to ten, and it said, “I’m pretty sure I cone”.
12. The waffle cone film never got a lot of awards, but it wasn’t worried because it had its “golden crisp”.
13. Why did the traffic cone start lifting weights? It wanted to bcone stronger.
14. When the traffic cone got married, it walked down the aisle with a cone-fident strut.
15. The ice cream cone opened a business, but it wasn’t successful. It just didn’t have the right “scominate” strategy.
16. What did the ice cream cone say when it won the lottery? I’m so happy, I can’t even cone-tain myself!
17. Why did the waffle cone go to the art gallery? It wanted to see some cone-ceptual masterpieces.
18. How does an ice cream cone clean up spills? It uses a cone-absorbent material.
19. The traffic cone became a professional singer and released a hit single called “Cone and Only”.
20. I gave my teacher an ice cream cone for her birthday, and she said, “This is the sweetest cone-gratulation gift!”
Cone Puzzles (Question-and-Cone-Answers)
1. Why did the ice cream cone go to therapy? Because it felt a little melty.
2. How do you make a traffic cone laugh? You give it a silly cone-tinuous pattern.
3. What do you call an angry ice cream cone? A soft-serve-ius cone.
4. Why did the cone go to college? To get its degree in mathematic-neopolitan.
5. What did the ice cream cone say to the waffle cone? “You’re such a waffle-icious friend!”
6. What’s the cone’s favorite part of the newspaper? The ice cream bonifieds.
7. How do you fix a broken cone? You use ice cream-endous amounts of glue.
8. Why did the traffic cone get a promotion? Because it cone-tinuously stood out in the job.
9. What do you call a cone that can play musical instruments? A cone-cert virtuoso.
10. How do you make a cone stay put? You cone-vince it that it’s part of the architecture.
11. Why did the ice cream cone stay late at work? Because it wanted to cone-tinue to impress its boss.
12. What did the ice cream cone say to the sad waffle cone? “Don’t be cone-fused, butter, you’re still cone-incredibly delicious!”
13. What do you call a cone who tells jokes? A cone-dian.
14. What did the ice cream cone say to the impatient customer? “Just cone-tain yourself, your order will be ready soon!”
15. Why did the traffic cone enroll in acting classes? Because it wanted to cone-quer the stage.
16. How do you greet a cone in the morning? With a cone-mon, “Hello, how are you feeling today?”
17. What do you call a naughty ice cream cone? A cone-duckt.
18. Why did the cone bring a map to the party? So it wouldn’t get twist-ed around.
19. What do you call a cone playing hide and seek? A master of cone-cealment.
20. How do you make a boring cone more fun? You dance around and cone-pire everyone to join in the fun!
Having a “Sundae” Funday (Double Entendre Puns with Cone Puns)
1. “I’m all about that cone life.”
2. “Let’s cone together for a good time.”
3. “I wanna lick the cone side of life.”
4. “Don’t worry, I won’t cone you into anything you’re not comfortable with.”
5. “Keep calm and cone on!”
6. “I scream, you cone.”
7. “I’d love to show you my waffle cone.”
8. “Cones make everything better, even traffic.”
9. “You’re the sprinkle on top of my cone.”
10. “Cone-gradulations on being so sweet!”
11. “Sorry if I’m a bit cone-ditioned to making ice cream puns.”
12. “When it comes to humor, I try to cone-fuse and delight.”
13. “Let’s have a coneversation that’s both sweet and spicy.”
14. “I’ll never cone you down, only lift you up.”
15. “Don’t worry, I’m not an ice cream dictator. I cone-sider everyone’s preferences.”
16. “I crave a cone-tinuous supply of clever puns.”
17. “Just like ice cream, love is best served in a cone.”
18. “Let’s create a conection that’s both frosty and passionate.”
19. “Ice cream cones: the perfect excuse to lick something without being judged.”
20. “There’s no need to sugarcoat it, a cone can bring joy to anyone’s day.”
Cone-tastic Wordplay (Puns in Idioms)
1. She had an ice-cream cone-nection to the robber.
2. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream cones.
3. He had a rocky road ahead, but he kept his cone-nections strong.
4. She was able to cone-vince him to join the ice cream club.
5. He had a sweet tooth, so he always had an ice cream cone in his hand.
6. She felt like she was walking on cones all day long.
7. It was a sticky situation, but he handled it with ice cream cone-fidence.
8. She couldn’t resist the temptation to have a cone on a hot day.
9. He was known for his cone-artist abilities.
10. The cone-cept of sharing didn’t come naturally to her.
11. He’s always got something up his cone.
12. She decided to cone-fide in her best friend about her ice cream addiction.
13. The ice cream shop was the cone-munity’s favorite gathering spot.
14. It was pouring down rain, but he just had to have his ice cream cone.
15. She didn’t believe in cone-fessional etiquette.
16. It was a rocky situation, but she kept her cone-fidence high.
17. He loved to spend his summer days cone-tently enjoying ice cream.
18. She was the queen of finding the best ice cream cones in town.
19. He couldn’t resist the cone-call of ice cream on a hot summer day.
20. She was able to find the cone-nection between happiness and ice cream.
From Sundae to Monday: A Scooper Fun Time (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I hear ice cream cones are very cone-fident.
2. Hel-lo, waffle cone of my dreams!
3. The chef was taken aback when his ice cream cone crumbled under pressure.
4. When it comes to being cone-fident, the sugar cone takes the cake.
5. The ice cream cone always felt at cone-tent with its sweet topping.
6. The vanilla cone was feeling a bit waffle and cone-fused.
7. The sugar cone was the class clown — always cracking jokes.
8. The ice cream cone was a great fit for the job because it was truly cone-vincing.
9. The chocolate waffle cone was a real smooth operator.
10. The strawberry scoop found out it was going to be eaten, and its ice cream dropped—it was just shattered.
11. The sugar cone always had a chip on its shoulder.
12. The ice cream cone was tired of always being taken for waffle.
13. The waffle cones were a-maize-ing at their job.
14. The sugar cone was so cone-vincing that it was nominated for an Oscar.
15. The ice cream cone knew it was the scoop-idest looking dessert at the party.
16. The sugar cone was a real crowd-crumb-pleaser.
17. The waffle cone had a unique confectionery sense of humor—it was truly sweet and dry.
18. The chocolate dipped waffle cone was always coating facts with puns.
19. The vanilla ice cream was always a bit vanilla; it could never cone-seal the deal with a good joke.
20. The sugar cone’s puns were so sweet, they always had people in stitches.
“Cone-tastic Wordplay: Cones with a Twist (Cone Puns Galore!)”
1. Cona Lisa
2. Ice Cone
3. Conetta Stone
6. Snow Cone McGregor
7. Vanilla Cone-io
8. Sugar Cone-tess
9. Cone-tana Jones
10. Cone-ald Trump
11. Cone-nie Sanders
12. Ice Cream Cone-rad
13. Cone-tastic Mr. Fox
14. Cone-ald Duck
15. Cone-Alice in Wonderland
16. Honey Cone-ez
17. Cotton Cone-y Jr.
18. Pistachio Cone-anelli
19. Snow Cone-white
The Cone Zone: Concocting Comical Spoonerisms
1. Pine to meet you
2. Cone of the best
3. Cone fly with me
4. Ice cream scone
5. Cone saw you coming
6. Right on the money
7. Inner cream
8. Cone in a million
9. Cone silence
10. Ice cream load
11. Cone bygone
12. Corn and scone
14. Cone sweet cone
15. Cone a long way
16. Ice cone
17. Cone of a kind
20. Easy as cone, two, three.
Conical Quips (Tom Swifties)
1. “I dropped my ice cream,” Tom said coldly.
2. “This traffic is unbearable,” Tom said cone-sternationally.
3. “I can’t resist a good cone,” Tom said longingly.
4. “The ice cream truck is here,” Tom said eagerly.
5. “I’m out of cones again,” Tom said woodenly.
6. This vanilla flavor is classic,” Tom said traditionally.
7. “I never share my ice cream,” Tom said selfishly.
8. “I love the sound of the ice cream truck,” Tom said noisily.
9. “I prefer waffle cones,” Tom said crumbly.
10. I feel so childish eating an ice cream cone,” Tom said playfully.
11. “This mint chocolate chip is refreshing,” Tom said coolly.
12. “I’m ready to conquer this double scoop cone,” Tom said triumphantly.
13. “I can’t believe they ran out of cones,” Tom said incredulously.
14. “I’ve had enough cones for today,” Tom said cone-tentedly.
15. “This cone is melting too quickly,” Tom said hotly.
16. “I’m always up for a cone adventure,” Tom said enthusiastically.
17. “I can’t decide which flavor to choose,” Tom said indecisively.
18. “I love the crunch of a sugar cone,” Tom said audibly.
19. “This cone is so sweet,” Tom said sugary.
20. “I can’t help but smile with an ice cream cone,” Tom said cone-tagiously.
Paradoxical Ice Cream Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Ice cream cones-ervative thoughts
2. Cone artist
3. Cones of silence
4. Cone-ventional wisdom
6. Cone-tentious discussions
7. Cone-servative estimate
8. Cone-gruent triangles
9. Cone-tradictory statements
10. Cone-vincing arguments
11. Traffic cone-undrum
12. Melting cone-trast
13. Cone-stantly changing opinions
14. Cone-flicting interests
15. Cone-trolled chaos
16. Cone-vexed expressions
17. Cone-structive criticism
18. Fire cone-trol
19. Cone-siderate actions
Recursive Sundaes (Cone Pun-damentals)
1. I have a friend who loves ice cream so much, she’s a real “cone”-noisseur.
2. My friend made a joke about a waffle cone, and I said, “That’s pretty sweet!”
3. A friend of mine got a brain freeze from eating too much ice cream, I guess you could say he “cone-fused” his brain.
4. I asked the ice cream man if he had any cake cones. He replied, “Sorry, I only “coned” this truck!”
5. My dad told me a joke about an ice cream cone, but it was a bit “cone-voluted.”
6. I told my friend a joke about a sugar cone, but he didn’t get it. I guess it went “cone missed-communication.”
7. My friend tried to make a joke about a waffle cone, but it fell “cone-flat.”
8. I told my friend he should open an ice cream shop, and he replied, “I’m “working on it” like a soft-serve machine!”
9. My cousin made a cone-themed joke, and I replied, “That’s “conetastic”!”
10. My friend offered me an ice cream cone and said, “Take it or “conesider” it.”
11. I asked the ice cream shop owner if they had any sugar cone options, and she said, “Don’t worry, we’ve got you “cone-covered.”
12. My friend told me a great joke about an ice cream scoop, and I replied, “You definitely “scooped” me with that one!”
13. I told my friend an ice cream-themed joke, and he replied, “That’s a real “ice-pun” right there!”
14. My sister made a joke about waffle cones and I said, “That’s truly “waffle-icious”!”
15. My friend asked me if I wanted an ice cream cone, and I replied, “I “cone-sume” that offer.”
16. My grandma made a joke about a sugar cone, and I replied, “That’s “cone-gratulations” worthy!
17. I asked my friend if they preferred cake cones or waffle cones, and they replied, “I “cone-not” decide!”
18. My dad told me he wanted to open an ice cream shop, and I said, “That’s a “scoop-er” idea!”
19. My neighbor made a joke about an ice cream cone, and I said, “You really “cone-quered” that joke!”
20. My friend told me an ice cream-themed pun, and I replied, “You definitely “dessert-ed” a medal for that one!”
“Cone-niving Cliches: A Scoop of Pun-derful Wordplays”
1. “I’m on cloud cone with excitement!”
2. “Not to cone-trol you, but this pun is pretty sweet!”
3. “Sometimes life really throws you a cone curveball.”
4. “After a long day, I just need to cone-tain myself!”
5. “In a world full of cones, be an ice cream.”
6. “I like to cone-fess, I’m an ice cream addict.”
7. “I scream, you scream, we all cone for ice cream!”
8. “Stop cone-plaining and start enjoying life!”
9. “Life would be un-cone-ventional without ice cream.”
10. “Don’t worry, be cone-fident!”
11. “Caught up in a coneundrum of decisions.”
12. Time to cone-solidate our efforts and make a change.
13. “No need to be cone-cerned, just enjoy the ride!”
14. “It’s a conespiracy how tasty ice cream can be.”
15. “It’s always a good idea to have a cone-plan.”
16. “The early bird catches the cone (of ice cream).”
17. “Sometimes you just have to cone-tradict the norm.”
18. The proof is in the pudding, or rather, in the cone.
19. “Better to cone late than never!”
20. No need to rush, just take it cone step at a time.
In conclusion, cone puns are a delightful way to add some humor and laughter to your day. We hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of over 200 cone puns and that they’ve brought a smile to your face. If you’re hungry for more puns and jokes, be sure to check out our website for an endless supply of punny goodness. Thank you for taking the time to visit and we hope you have a cone-tastic day!