Are you in need of a good laugh? Look no further! We have gathered over 200 handpicked automobile puns that will get your engines revving with laughter. From tire-lessly funny jokes to exhaust-edly hilarious one-liners, we have it all. Whether you’re a car enthusiast or just someone who appreciates a good pun, these jokes are sure to ignite your humor. So buckle up and get ready to drive into laughter with our collection of automobile puns. You’ll be steering clear of a bad mood in no time!
Cranking up the Laughs: Top Automotive Puns (Editors Pick)
1. What do you call a dinosaur that crashed its car?
2. Did you hear about the race between the lettuce and the tomato? The lettuce was ahead, but the tomato was red and caught up!
3. Why did the car go to the dentist? Because it had a lot of “fillings”!
4. What did the traffic light say to the car? Don’t look, I’m changing!
5. I took my car to the mechanic because it was making a strange noise. Turns out it was just a little “exhausted”!
6. Why did the car bring a sweater? Because it didn’t want to catch a “chill”!
7. Why did the car’s engine go to the doctor? Because it had a bad “cylinder”!
8. Why couldn’t the bicycle find its way home? It lost its “handlebars”!
9. Did you hear about the car that became a vegetarian? It gave up “grazing”!
10. I used to hate math, but then I realized decimals have a “point”!
11. Why did the car always carry a map? In case it needed to “revise” its route!
12. What did the traffic light say to the car that ran a red light? “Stop right there!”
13. Why did the car refuse to play cards? It was tired of getting “jacked”!
14. How do cars communicate? They “cell”-phone each other!
15. Why did the car’s tire go to school? To become “treaducated”!
16. Did you hear about the car that broke up with its owner? It wanted more “auto-nomy”!
17. What did one car say to the other car at the party? “Nice to “car”-meet you!”
18. Why did the car bring a backpack to the race? It wanted to “trunk” its belongings!
19. What did the traffic light say to the car who asked for a loan? “Sorry, I don’t have any green to spare!”
20. What do you call it when a car jumps over a bridge? A “car-nival”!
Punnily Drive Us Wild (Automobile One-Liners)
1. Why did the car go to therapy? It had too many “brake”-downs.
2. Did you hear about the car that’s a big fan of classical music? It’s a Sonata.
3. What do you call a car that’s been bitten by a vampire? A “car-stake.”
4. I asked the car mechanic to stop singing while working on my car. His auto-tune was terrible.
5. What do you call a car that’s always playing pranks? A vehicle of mirth.
6. My wife asked me to stop singing “Rolling in the Deep” while driving. She said I could only sing “On the Road Again.”
7. The car told a funny joke, and everyone laughed. The car had great “exhaust”ing humor.
8. I tried to give my car a high-five, but it just beeped at me. Guess it’s a low-fiver.
9. Did you hear about the car that can turn into a boat? It’s quite a “sea”-dane.
10. Why did the car refuse to wear sunscreen? It didn’t want to get too “dash”-ing.
11. After successfully parallel parking, the car shouted, “You just witnessed some epic “car”-manship!”
12. What do you call a car that never stops talking? A “Chat-rolet.”
13. My car loves to travel but hates crowded places. It’s quite the “road”-vant-geous vehicle.
14. Did you hear about the car that joined a gym? It wanted to get “exhausted” while working out.
15. What did the detective say to the speedometer? “I need you to face the facts and “mile”-d up to it.”
16. Why did the car apologize to the bicycle? It accidentally ran over its “spoke”-person.
17. Did you hear about the car that fell in love with a computer? They make the perfect “auto-mates.”
18. My car was feeling down, so I gave it some “moti”-vation to cheer it up.
19. What do you call a car that just got a stylish makeover? A “glammed” up auto-mobile.
20. I bought a GPS for my car, but it always gives me terrible directions. Guess it’s a “lost”-cause navigation system.
Rev up the Laughter (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did the traffic light say to the car? Don’t look! I’m about to change!
2. Why did the car go to the dentist? To get its fender fixed!
3. How does a car get to the gym? It drives itself!
4. How do you make a car sound louder? You put a boombox in the trunk!
5. What happens when a car breaks down on the highway? It gets towed away-gons!
6. Why did the car’s engine go to the party? It wanted to be revved up!
7. What do you call a car that can do magic tricks? An abracadabra-cadabra!
8. How do cars stay cool in the summer? They use their air-con-ditioner!
9. Why did the car bring a map to the race? It wanted to steer clear of traffic!
10. What do you call a meeting between two cars on the road? A car-pool!
11. Why did the car start a band? It wanted to tune up its engine!
12. What did the car say when it won the race? “I’m wheely happy!”
13. How do you know a car is scared? It starts turning signal yellow!
14. Why did the car bring a ladder? It wanted to reach new “highways”!
15. What do cars do when they meet for the first time? They “ac-celerate” friendships!
16. Why did the car go to the prom? It wasn’t a loafer; it wanted to dance the brakes off!
17. What do cars wear to a party? Tail-light attire!
18. What do cars do at the end of a long day? They park it!
19. Why did the car marry the tire? They were “wheel-y” in love!
20. What did the traffic controller say to the confused car? “Stay in your lane, I’m here to keep you on track!”
Rev Up Your Humor with These Auto-matic Double Entendre Puns
1. My car’s personality really drives me wild.
2. She’s got a fast car, but she knows how to control the stick.
3. His car may be small, but it’s got plenty of torque.
4. I took my car to the mechanic to check its oil levels, but he ended up checking mine too.
5. My car loves to dive into any tight spots.
6. I’ve heard having a convertible really helps let the wind blow through your hair.
7. When it comes to my car, I like it red and hot.
8. They say size doesn’t matter, but my car is proof that it certainly does.
9. My car’s fuel efficiency is so impressive, it always leaves me gasping.
10. The way my car handles those bends is truly captivating.
11. My car is built like a racehorse, ready for action at any time.
12. They say picking the right car is like picking the right partner, and boy, did I choose a winner.
13. The low rumble of my car’s engine is music to my ears.
14. It’s not about the size of the car, it’s how you maneuver it.
15. Seeing my car parked in the driveway always gets my heart racing.
16. My car’s suspension is so smooth, it feels like floating on air.
17. My car knows how to handle those mountains, even if it’s just a little coupe.
18. Her sporty car has the curves that make heads turn everywhere.
19. They say you can tell a lot about a person by the car they drive, and my car screams confidence.
20. My car’s dash lights up like a disco ball, setting the mood for an exciting ride.
Pedal to the Metal (Automobile Puns in Idioms)
1. I’m not a fan of electric cars, they just don’t have that spark.
2. I’m so tired, I could sleep in my car’s trunk.
3. My car is such a gas guzzler, it’s driving me crazy!
4. I was driving through the desert and my car said, “Can you give me a brake?”
5. My car’s engine is so loud, it’s always making a racket.
6. I need to oil the wheels of my car, it’s been giving me a lot of friction.
7. My car is always overheating, it must be radiator-ly challenged.
8. My car’s speedometer is always off, it needs a reality check.
9. My car’s wipers are so slow, it’s like watching paint dry.
10. Be careful driving at night, it’s easy to get caught in a headlight daze.
11. My car’s suspension is so bad, it’s like riding a roller coaster.
12. My car’s exhaust pipe keeps leaking, it’s a real gas leak.
13. My car’s brakes are so squeaky, it’s like driving a mouse trap.
14. My car’s headlights are dim, it’s like driving with a candle.
15. My car’s battery died, it’s going through a real mid-life crisis.
16. My car’s GPS is so outdated, it’s like using a treasure map.
17. My car’s horn is so weak, it sounds like a goose honking.
18. My car’s mirrors are so dirty, it’s like looking through a foggy windshield.
19. My car’s air conditioning is broken, it’s hotter than a sauna.
20. My car’s steering wheel is so loose, it’s like controlling a boat in a storm.
Pun and Only: Driven by Laughter (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I decided to become a car mechanic because I auto-matically fix things.
2. The car salesman got arrested for driving a hard bargain.
3. My friend bought a new car, but it quickly crashed his dreams.
4. The GPS lady found true love when she met her car-match, a navigation expert.
5. The car that only spoke when spoken to got a ticket for violating the rights of silence.
6. I got a job at a tire company, but it didn’t make my life go-round.
7. The racecar driver got fired because he couldn’t break the speed limit.
8. The car wash employee had a lot of ambition, but he always ended up in a lather.
9. The hermit who lived in his car was named “Wheels,” a man with nowhere to roam.
10. The garage owner experienced a lot of brake-ins but remained in good repair.
11. The car that was a great listener had an engine for listening to conversations.
12. I dreamed of becoming an auto designer, but my aspirations stalled.
13. The inventor of the self-driving car had no drive to go anywhere.
14. The car battery was arrested for assault when it jumped a pedestrian.
15. The police officer asked the car if it had a license to grill after using excessive speed.
16. The car tires that couldn’t agree on a plan went in circles trying to reach a consensus.
17. The car with the squeaky horn got ostracized for tooting its own horn.
18. The electric car was shocked to discover that it took too many volts to be relevant.
19. The car driver’s horoscope predicted great gas mileage, but their tank was left empty.
20. The car with excessive horsepower was warned it needed to rein in its ego.
Cruising with Punny Names (Automobile Puns in Names)
1. Auto-matic Jones
2. Carburetta Smith
3. Ford van Gogh
4. Racy Peterson
5. Mercedes Lane
6. Dodge Charger
7. Aston Martina
8. Porsche Kent
9. Honda Anderson
10. Subaru Singer
11. Chevrolet Bloom
12. Mini Cooperfield
13. Volvo Johnson
14. Tesla Edison
15. Buick Cassidy
16. Lincoln Parker
17. Bentley Davidson
18. Cadillac Fitzgerald
19. Kia Campbell
20. Nissan Taylor
Car-Larious Confusions (Spoonerisms)
1. Smart fart
2. Sticking a plarter
3. Vrooming wolkswagen
4. Hot racey
5. Switching on the stingers
6. Lorry blocking
7. Gear in the beer
8. Carbon duck intake
9. Wind sows on the freeway
10. Bootle rusting
11. Driving flunk
12. Brake footing
13. Radty roadster
14. Driving collater
15. Blowing horrns
16. Oil grin
17. Crash dummies
18. The gas order
19. Cab toital
20. Road phantom
Car-tainly Punny (Tom Swifties)
1. “I’ll never drive a manual again,” Tom said shiftlessly.
2. “Wow, that was a close call!” Tom exclaimed narrowly.
3. “These tires are a steal,” Tom said wheel-ingly.
4. “I just bought a convertible,” Tom said breezily.
5. “I’m running late,” Tom said exhaust-edly.
6. “I’ll never get used to parallel parking,” Tom said spaciously.
7. “I’m just cruising around,” Tom said idly.
8. “I need to fuel up,” Tom said gassily.
9. “I’m in a hurry,” Tom said speedily.
10. “That car is so sleek,” Tom said chromatically.
11. “I always obey the speed limit,” Tom said lawfully.
12. “I need to clean my windshield,” Tom said clearly.
13. “I can’t find my keys,” Tom said ignition-rantly.
14. “This new car has a lot of horsepower,” Tom said strongly.
15. “I want my car to stand out,” Tom said brightly.
16. “I’m going on a road trip,” Tom said journeyly.
17. “I need to change my oil,” Tom said smoothly.
18. “This car handles so well,” Tom said confidently.
19. “My car broke down on the freeway,” Tom said strandedly.
20. “I’m always getting lost,” Tom said directionlessly.
Contradictory Car Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. “I crashed into success when my car got totaled.”
2. “I drive a hybrid, but it always runs out of gas.”
3. “My car is so fast, it never goes anywhere in a hurry.”
4. “I painted my car red, but it’s still feeling blue.”
5. “My car is so stylish, it’s the ultimate eyesore.”
6. “I installed a sunroof, but it always rains inside my car.”
7. “My car is so fuel-efficient, it runs on expensive champagne.”
8. “I love driving my convertible, even in the freezing heat.”
9. “My car alarm is so loud, it can put me to sleep.”
10. “My car’s air conditioning is so powerful, it gives me frostbite in the summer.”
11. “My car is so reliable, it always breaks down.”
12. “I got a ticket for driving too slowly in my sports car.”
13. “My car’s sound system is so terrible, it’s music to my ears.”
14. “I have a luxury car, but it’s always in the repair shop.”
15. “My car’s brakes are so strong, they never stop screeching.”
16. “I love driving my electric car, even though it pollutes the air.”
17. “My car’s GPS is so accurate, it always leads me astray.”
18. “I put racing stripes on my minivan, but it’s still slow as molasses.”
19. “My car’s suspension is so stiff, it feels like riding on a cloud.”
20. “I have a spacious sedan, but it’s always cramped with people.”
Revving Up the Fun (Automobile Puns on a Loop)
1. Why did the car’s engine want to become a singer? Because it had an exhaust of talent!
2. Why did the car feel lost? Because it couldn’t GPS its way out of a paper map!
3. Did you hear about the car that went to medical school? It became a brake surgeon!
4. How do cars communicate their emotions? They share status updates on their dashboard!
5. Why don’t cars like telling jokes? They’re afraid they’ll run out of gas!
6. What do you call a car that donates money to charity? A generous sedan!
7. Did you hear about the car that went to therapy? It finally learned to let go of its road rage!
8. How did the car get through its midlife crisis? It bought a sports coupe and joined a car-pool karaoke club!
9. What’s a car’s favorite activity at the beach? Auto-matic sand sculpting!
10. Why did the car go back to school? It wanted to earn a degree in tireodynamics!
11. What do you call a car that constantly checks its smartphone? A driving distraction!
12. Why do cars love eating at fancy restaurants? Because they always have valet parking!
13. How do cars greet each other? “I’m wheel-y glad to see you!”
14. What did the car say when it found out it was going to be recycled? “I didn’t know my life had a downtire!”
15. Why was the car disqualified from the singing competition? It couldn’t hit the high notes, but it could really belt tires!
16. What do you call a car that constantly makes bad decisions? A repeater offender!
17. Why did the car become a detective? It was tire-d of being parked in the same spot all day!
18. What do you call a car that goes on a diet? A slim-mobile!
19. How do cars celebrate their birthdays? By throwing a surprise auto-matic party!
20. Did you hear about the car that became a comedian? It had everyone in stitches but couldn’t stop cracking up!
Revving Up the Laughs (Automobile Puns on Clichés)
1. When it comes to racing, I like to put the pedal to the metal… but not my medals!
2. Despite my car being old and rusty, it’s still a real highway star.
3. My car was so tired that it said, “I can’t make it… I’m running on exhausted fumes.”
4. Keep calm and drive a Honda… because Toyotas can’t handle the pressure!
5. Changing your car’s oil is like visiting the gym, it’s essential for a good lubrication routine.
6. When it comes to car maintenance, remember to brake for check-ups!
7. My car became an opera singer, but it was a car-ton soprano.
8. I tried to start a car dealership, but it didn’t go so well… it was too much wheel-ing and dealing.
9. I offered my car a mint, but it replied, “No thanks, I’m already feeling fresh with a full tank!”
10. I told my tire it needed some air, and it replied, “But I already have gas!”
11. The car and the truck decided to race, but it ended in a draw… they both drove each other nuts!
12. My car was so stubborn, I had to threaten it with a ticket to make it change lanes.
13. The car mechanic had an inflated ego… but his tires were always flat!
14. If you want to win a race, make sure to honk the horn to get ahead of the competition.
15. My car asked me which type of music it should listen to, and I replied, “Anything with good fuel lines!”
16. I’m considering buying a car with a sunroof… so I can enjoy some light reading while stuck in traffic.
17. My friend said his car was eco-friendly, but I found out it was just a bunch of gas-lighting.
18. My car meditated so much, it became a Zen-mobile.
19. My car and I have matching outfits… we both have a lot of horsepower!
20. I joined a car choir, but they kicked me out because I couldn’t find the right key-fob.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a good laugh and a clever way to ignite your humor, these 200+ handpicked automobile puns are sure to do the trick. But don’t stop here! Head on over to our website to discover even more puns that will keep you amused for hours on end. Thank you for taking the time to browse our collection, and we hope you drive away with a smile!