Ready to have a good time and some laughs? Look no further than this collection of over 200 ant puns that will have you buzzing with amusement. From silly one-liners to clever wordplay, these puns are sure to get you bugging out with laughter. So, if you’re ready to leaf all your worries behind and have some ant-solutely hilarious fun, dive right in! These puns are perfect for including in your texts, social media posts, or just sharing a laugh with your friends and family. Get ready for pun-derful moments with these unbe-leaf-able ant puns!
Ant-icipating Laughter (Editors Pick)
1. What do you call an ant who skips school? Truantula.
2. What do you call a group of ants playing the guitar? An ant-hillbilly band.
3. Why don’t ants get sick? They have little ant-bodies.
4. Why did the ant blush? Because it saw the queen in her lingerie.
5. What do you get when you cross an ant and a flea? An itch-bug.
6. What do you call an ant who can’t stop exercising? Ant-sweatband.
7. Why did the ant run across the butter? To get to the other side of the butter-side.
8. What do you call an ant who’s good at math? Ant-algebra.
9. Why don’t ants get married? Because they’re already ant-elope.
10. What do you call a cowardly ant? An anteater.
11. Why are ants terrible at self-care? They don’t have any self-ant-sense.
12. What do you call an ant who’s a great dancer? A jitter-ant.
13. What do you call a group of ants who get together to sing? A choir-ant.
14. What do you call a lazy ant who wants to make bug friends? Ambi-ant-ious.
15. What do you call an ant who gets too caught up in their own ego? Arrog-ant.
16. Why did the ants move to the country? So they could have antiques.
17. What do you call a self-righteous ant? Pre-ant-tious.
18. Why did the ant become a vegetarian? Because it didn’t like meat-and-greet.
19. What do you call an ant who’s friends with birds? A tweet-ant.
20. Why don’t ants ever get lost? They have great ant-tennas.
Ant-tastic Ant-ics (One-Liner Puns)
1. When the ants all met at the pub, the clerk asked, “Is this an ant convention?” and they replied, “No, we’re just enjoying some drinks with our ant-cestors!”
2. I saw an ant eating a sandwich. I asked him, “Is that your lunch?” and he replied, “No, it’s a picnic!”
3. What do you call an ant who loves to dance? A jitterbug!
4. When Queen Ant is feeling down, she listens to her favorite song, “Don’t Stop Ant-lieving.
5. I don’t trust ants who tie their shoes together. They seem like con-ants.
6. What do you call ants who only eat candy? Sweet-tooth ants!
7. I met a really cute ant the other day and I said to her, “I just want to hug you tight, you little ant-eloper!
8. What do you call a dinosaur ant? Ant-tyrannosaurus Rex.
9. When ants make a sandwich, they always use ant-chovies as a topping.
10. I’m thinking of buying a pet ant because they’re so low-maintenance — I hear they’re practically ant-omated!
11. The ant insulted the caterpillar by calling him a social butt-erfly.
12. What do you call a gathering of ants who love to play guitar? A jam ant!
13. What do you call an ant who’s always shouting? A deci-ant.
14. The best way to attract a romantic ant is with a bouquet of ant-uriums.
15. When the fly asked the ant why he’s always working so hard, the ant replied, “I have a lot of ant-swers to find.”
16. What do you call an ant who’s really good at math? A logarithm-ant.
17. Why was the ant so good at taking tests? He had a lot of insect-telligence.
18. Did you hear about the ant who went on a pilgrimage to the holy land? He was looking for an ant-cestor-tree.
19. What do you call a group of ants who always tell jokes? A pun-tastic colony.
20. When the ants discovered a new food source, they declared it an ant-ticipation feast!
Anticipating Antics: Answering Your Ant Puns
1. What do you call an ant who likes to bowl? An insect-athlete!
2. How do ants serve their drinks? On a m’ant’lepiece!
3. Why was the ant confused? Because all of his uncles were ants!
4. What do you get when you cross an ant and a beetle? A frantic!
5. What do you get when you cross an elephant and an ant? Eleph-ant.
6. What do you call an ant from overseas? An immigrant.
7. Why did the ant never get mad? Because he was always antsy.
8. What do you get when you cross a centipede with a potato? French fries!
9. What do you call an ant who’s always on the run? A m’ant’ster!
10. Why was the ant so good at math? Because he could count on his fingers!
11. Why did the ant go to the doctor? Because he felt antsy.
12. What do you call an ant that won’t stop talking? An antnoyance!
13. What do you call an insect that’s always on the move? A m’ant’hatter!
14. What do you call an ant who’s always mooching off his friends? A pant-sy!
15. Why did the ant go to the barbeque? To get a leg up on the competition!
16. Why do ants always get sick? Because they have little ant-bodies.
17. What did the ant say when he got kicked out of the picnic? “Hey, I was just ant-ticipating!”
18. What do you call an ant that’s always upset? A petu-ant!
19. Why did the ant feel alone? Because all his friends were in-sects.
20. What do you get when you cross an ant with a potato? A common tater.
Ant-icipating Some Punny Word Play (Double Entendre Puns on Ant Puns)
1. Ant-icipation is high for our picnic.
2. I was antsy waiting for the bus.
3. Ant-hologies are a great read.
4. Ant-itrust laws keep businesses in check.
5. You could say the ant-colony is quite inclusive.
6. That ant has a lot of ant-itude.
7. Don’t be ant-isocial, come to the party.
8. Don’t ant-agonize your little brother.
9. I’m having a bit of an ant-xiety attack.
10. I don’t ant-icipate any problems.
11. Let’s ant-icipate a great turnout.
12. That ant has a sharp an-tenna.
13. We need to ant-icipate their next move.
14. I’m ant-i-tired, what about you?
15. Why did the ant get kicked out of the picnic? It stole the sugar a-n-t showed up drunk.
16. Let’s a-n-t-icipate a great performance.
17. There’s an ant in my pants.
18. Don’t be an-ant-agonist.
19. I’m ant-i-social until I’ve had my coffee.
20. I have a small ant-ique collection at home.
Ant-ics in Idioms (Puns Galore)
1. You can’t put a good ant down.
2. There’s no anthill high enough.
3. Ant-icipation is half the fun.
4. You can’t sugarcoat the fact that ants are sweet-toothed.
5. Busy as a bee? Nah, busy as an ant!
6. Ants always make a beeline for the sugar.
7. Ants are always ahead of the curve.
8. Two ants are better than one.
9. Working together, ants can accomplish anything.
10. If ants could talk, I’m sure they’d be very ant-imated.
11. Going up against an ant is never a small task.
12. Ants are true-blue team players.
13. Ants never miss a beat.
14. An ant in the hand is worth two in the bush.
15. Ants have a real can-do attitude.
16. An ant is always happy to lend an ear.
17. Ants are always on the lookout for a free ride.
18. When it comes to ants, it’s always a question of quantity over quality.
19. You can’t put an ant in a bottle and keep it.
20. With ants, it’s always hurry, hurry, hurry!
Ant-tastic Pun Juxtapositions: Crawling with Laughter!
1. Why did the ant retire? He was just tired of going to the office everyday.
2. Did you hear about the ant who became a comedian? They said he had a great sense of ant-humor.
3. I told my ant friend a joke about a stick. He looked at me stone-faced and said, “That’s a-palling.”
4. Why did the ant get a ticket? He parked in a no-ant-ying zone.
5. What do you call an ant who can’t stop eating sugar? A Diabe-ant-es patient.
6. Why are ants so good at math? They have a lot of ant-ticipation.
7. What do you call an ant singing group? A choir caterpillar.
8. I keep seeing ants everywhere I go. I think I have ant-somnia.
9. Why do ants never get sick? They have some amazing individu-ant immunity.
10. Did you hear about the ant who fell in love with a caterpillar? They were insepar-ant-ly in love.
11. What do you call an ant that won’t stop bugging you? A persist-ant pest.
12. What do you call an ant with a cold? An achoo-ant.
13. I never want to play cards with ants. They’re too good at ant-icipation.
14. Why are ants good at playing music? They have some rhythm and ant-harmony.
15. What do you call an ant who only works for six months out of the year? A season-ant worker.
16. Why did the ant go to the doctor? He had a fever… and high ant-bodies.
17. What do you call an ant who only listens to indie music? An ant-hipster.
18. Why are ants so good at plumbing? They have a lot of under-ant-ing of water flow.
19. What do you call an ant who is always happy? An inst-ant mood-lifter.
20. I tried to teach my ant Spanish, but he only wanted to learn ant-glish.
Ant-ics and Antonyms: Puns in Ant Names
1. Ant-thony Hopkins
2. Adam Ant-tenborough
3. Ant-onio Banderas
4. Auntie Ant-Bee
5. Ant-on Chekhov
6. Ant-toine de Saint-Exupéry
7. Ant-ony Bourdain
8. Ant-hony Joshua
9. Ant-manuel Miranda
10. Ant-bert Einstein
11. Ant-thony Fauci
12. Ant-ony Kiedis
13. Ant-onio Brown
14. Ant-hur Conan Doyle
15. Ant-ony Mackie
16. Ant-hony Edwards
17. Ant-oinette Perry
18. Ant-wan Patton
19. Ant-oine Griezmann
20. Ant-hony Rizzo
Ant-ics with a Twist of the Tongue: Hilarious Spoonerisms of Ant Puns
1. Rant Anne (Ant)
2. Blant Air (Ant)
3. Cant Erpillar (Ant)
4. Jant (Ant) Hill
5. Fant (Ant) Astic
6. Nant (Ant) Ique
7. Mant (Ant) El
8. Plant (Ant) Ers
9. Scant (Ant) Y
10. Slant (Ant) Ed
11. Splant (Ant) Er
12. Trant (Ant) Ula
13. Chant (Ant) Ily
14. Grant (Ant) Ed
15. Flant (Ant) Er
16. Glant (Ant) Er
17. Squant (Ant) Oon
18. Fiant (Ant) Oms
19. Vant (Ant) Age
20. Tant (Ant) Alogy
Ant-icipating Tom Swifties: Punning on Ants!
1. “I can’t teamwork with ants,” said Tom disjointedly.
2. “These ants are so strong,” said Tom forcefully.
3. “I’m worried about this ant infestation,” said Tom apprehensively.
4. “I caught a lot of ants with my homemade trap,” said Tom craftily.
5. “These ants just keep coming back,” said Tom tirelessly.
6. “I don’t want to step on any ants,” said Tom footloosely.
7. “I don’t like to kill ants,” said Tom mercifully.
8. “These ants are so tiny,” said Tom antically.
9. “I wish I could be as hardworking as ants,” said Tom industriously.
10. “I don’t like ants, but I can tolerate them,” said Tom patiently.
11. “I’m scared of ants,” said Tom antinervously.
12. “I have a habit of squishing ants,” said Tom accidentally.
13. I don’t mind ants in my garden,” said Tom ant-enthusiastically.
14. “These ants are really good at teamwork,” said Tom ant-cooperatively.
15. “I don’t like to kill ants, I just want them gone,” said Tom antiseptically.
16. “I’m trying to figure out how to kill these ants,” said Tom ant-murderously.
17. “I hate it when ants crawl on me,” said Tom ant-disgustedly.
18. “I think I found an ant’s nest,” said Tom ant-amateurishly.
19. “These ants are making me itch,” said Tom ant-aggravatedly.
20. “I don’t like ants, but I won’t stand in their way,” said Tom ant-avoidedly.
Ant-icipating Oxymoronic Ant Puns!
1. Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have little anty-bodies.
2. Did you hear the one about the ant who stole from the bank? He was an ant-robber.
3. Ants may be small, but they have a lot of ant-i-icipation for the summer picnic.
4. What do you get when you cross an ant and a snail? A slow-moving picnic pest.
5. Did you hear the ant joke about the rain? It was a real ant-iclimax.
6. Why was the little ant afraid of his school report card? He didn’t want to get an F-ant.
7. Why did the ant drop out of school? He couldn’t find anyone to teach him ant-anatomy.
8. What do ants eat for breakfast? Ant-meal.
9. Did you hear the one about the ant who joined the army? He was a combat-ant.
10. What do ants use to make their beds? Ant-sheets.
11. Did you hear about the ant that couldn’t stop working? It was a real ant-addict.
12. How do you keep ants out of your computer? Use an ant-i-virus program.
13. Why did the ant go to the psychiatrist? He had an ant-tagonistic personality.
14. Why do ants make terrible comedians? Their delivery is too ant-ticlimactic.
15. What do you call an ant that can’t stop dancing? An ant-artist.
16. What do ants put in their tea? Ant-nibiotics.
17. Did you hear about the ant who became a rock star? He was the lead singer in an ant-band.
18. Why did the ant go to the movies? There was a preview for Ant-man.
19. What do ants wear to the beach? Ant-trunks.
20. What do you call an ant that runs away from a fight? An ant-ti-hero.
Ant-recursive (Recursive Ant Puns)
1. Why do ants go to the gym? To build their ant muscles, of course!
2. Did you hear about the ant who saved the colony from a flood? He was an ant-titanic hero.
3. How did the ant get to work? On the ant-elope bus.
4. What do you call an ant from overseas? An anternational traveler.
5. What kind of tea do ants like? Chamom-ant tea.
6. Why did the ant quit his job? He didn’t get a raise and was sick of working for ant-peanuts.
7. How do ants communicate with each other? They ant-icipate each other’s needs.
8. What do ants use to play music? An ant-stereo.
9. Why did the ant eat a clock? He wanted to know what time it was ant-actly.
10. Why don’t ants get sick? They have ant-bodies to protect them.
11. What do you call ants that run away to get married? Ant-elopers.
12. Where do ants go on vacation? Camp-ant.
13. Why was the ant kicked out of the choir? He couldn’t carry a tune, he could only carrion.
14. What kind of ant is good at math? An ant-gebrochen.
15. How do ants measure their feet? They use an ant-ometer.
16. What do you call an ant who has been knighted? Sir-ant.
17. What do you call an ant with a PhD? Ant-ropologist.
18. Why do ants never get into accidents? They always wear their ant-seat belts.
19. How do ants make decisions? They have a democratic ant-rocess.
20. What do you call a group of ants wearing cowboy hats? An ant-bed rodeo.
Ant-icipating Wordplay (Ant Puns and Clichés)
1. Ants in your pants? Sounds like a picnic!
2. You know what they say, “The early ant gets the crumb.”
3. Don’t ant-icipate your food hitting the floor!
4. “Ant-astic!” exclaimed the Queen.
5. Ants are quite the social butter-ants.
6. A penny saved is a penny ant.
7. Don’t count your ants before they hatch!
8. Life is like a box of ants, you never know which one you’ll get.
9. Don’t make an ant-agonist of yourself over spilled milk.
10. When in doubt, just put it on the ant-hill.
11. A rolling ant gathers no moss.
12. You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few ants.
13. You know what they say, “A watched ant never brings food back to the nest.”
14. Be the ant you wish to see in the world.
15. There’s no time like ant time.
16. Ants warming themselves by the toaster are looking for ant-onymity.
17. All ants on deck! The picnic is about to begin.
18. An ant colony is like a family – they all work together for the greater good.
19. Ant-icipate challenges and overcome them.
20. Time flies like an ant carrying a crumb.
In conclusion, we hope these ant puns have left you with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. Don’t get too antsy though, because there are always more puns to discover on our website! Thank you for buzzing by, and we hope to see you again soon.