Looking to add a little romance and laughter to your love life? Look no further than these playful love notes filled with over 200 cupid puns! Whether you’re looking to impress your crush or searching for a unique way to show your love for your partner, these cupid puns are sure to bring a smile to their face. From cheesy pick-up lines to cute and clever wordplay, these puns are perfect for sparking romance and laughter. So get ready to be struck by cupid’s arrow of hilarity and let the puns fly!
The Love Arrow Strikes: Puns That Hit the Bullseye (Editors Pick)
1. What did Cupid say when he discovered his archery skills were off target? “I guess I’m not a love arrow-ist!”
2. Why was Cupid always winning at darts? Because he found the perfect “love aim”!
3. When Cupid started a new dating app, what did he call it? “Match-arrow”!
4. What did Cupid say to his Valentine on their anniversary? “You complete me, I’m arrow-ver heels!”
5. Why did Cupid always carry a map while making love connections? He needed to navigate the “love-terrain”!
6. What did Cupid say when he created the ultimate Valentine’s Day meal? “Love at first bite!”
7. How do lovebirds communicate? They “tweet-heart” each other!
8. Why did Cupid join a comedy club? He wanted to sharpen his “love-jokes”!
9. What did Cupid wear to the basketball game on Valentine’s Day? His “love-jersey”!
10. How did Cupid become such a good matchmaker? He never missed a “heartbeat”!
11. What did the arrow say to Cupid when it was aiming for a target? “You’re my only ‘point’ of reference!”
12. Why did the Valentine’s Day decorations look so good on Cupid’s wings? He had “fl-air”!
13. How did Cupid become a successful musician? He had a “lov-ing” voice!
14. Why did Cupid choose a bow and arrow instead of a gun? He believed in “peaceful lov-e”
15. What’s Cupid’s favorite thing to do in the kitchen? He loves to “mix-and-romance”!
16. How did Cupid start a successful business selling Valentine’s Day gifts? It was “lovely-merchandising”!
17. Why did Cupid become a florist? He loved spreading “blossoming love”!
18. What did Cupid do when his favorite song came on? He started “cupid-shuffling”!
19. Why did Cupid love camping trips? He enjoyed “making love connections” in nature!
20. What did Cupid say when he missed his target? “Better luck arrow-und next time!”
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Love and Laughter (Cupid Puns)
1. Cupid is the ultimate matchmaker because he always hits his target.
2. I asked Cupid for a valentine, and he said I had to be arrow-gant.
3. When Cupid’s laptop crashed, he had to use his bow and arrow to troubleshoot.
4. Cupid is never lonely because he’s always playing match bow.
5. Cupid’s favorite type of chocolate is arrow-mint.
6. Some people say Cupid’s love is only skin-deep, but he nails it every time.
7. If love is a battlefield, Cupid must be a master strategist.
8. I asked Cupid what his favorite workout was, and he said he’s a big fan of bow-fusion.
9. Cupid’s favorite type of dance is the arrow-bics.
10. If Cupid ever becomes a salesman, he’ll definitely be a sharp shooter.
11. Cupid believes he’s a heartthrob because he’s got good aim and a lot of heart.
12. For Cupid, finding love is a piece of cake. He’s just a love confectioner.
13. Cupid’s favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day because he can finally let his arrow go to work.
14. Cupid likes to update his look every now and then, just to keep things arrow-dynamic.
15. Cupid is a big fan of puzzles because he loves finding the missing arrow piece.
16. Don’t mess with Cupid, he’s a little bit arrow-gant and always hits his mark.
17. Cupid is a strong believer in the saying, “Love conquers fall.”
18. Cupid loves playing cards because he’s always got an ace up his sleeve… or feather!
19. When Cupid shoots his arrow, you know it’s the start of some love-demic.
20. Cupid’s hobby is archery, but his passion is spreading love.
Cupid’s Quirks (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What do you call a mischievous cupid? A little heart-teaser!
2. Why was cupid always happy? Because he was armed with a love bow and arrow!
3. What do you get when cupid shoots an arrow at a computer? A love byte!
4. Why did cupid join the gym? He wanted to work on his love handles!
5. What did cupid say to the tree that couldn’t find love? “You’ll always be a sap in my heart!”
6. Why did cupid become a doctor? He wanted to play matchmaker and give people love’s prognosis!
7. What did cupid say to the clock who couldn’t find love? “Time is ticking, you need to find a date!”
8. What did cupid say to the pizza who couldn’t find love? “Don’t worry, your perfect slice is out there!”
9. Why did cupid get into the hairdressing business? He wanted to cut through the heartstrings!
10. What did cupid say to the politician who couldn’t find love? “You need to win hearts to win an election!”
11. Why was cupid always winning at poker? He had the best love suits!
12. What did cupid say to the book who couldn’t find love? “You’ll find your perfect match when you’re open to it!”
13. What do you call a cupid who can’t sing? An arrow-able singer!
14. Why did cupid become a lawyer? He wanted to argue for everyone’s right to love!
15. What did cupid say to the train who couldn’t find love? “Stay on track, your soulmate is just around the corner!”
16. Why was cupid a terrible chef? His recipes lacked a little heart!
17. What did cupid say to the math professor who couldn’t find love? “You need to add some love to your equations!”
18. Why was cupid always organizing music events? He wanted to create amazing love harmonies!
19. What did cupid say to the dog who couldn’t find love? “Don’t worry, love will always be your best friend!”
20. Why did cupid become a weather forecaster? He wanted to predict a high chance of love showers!
Playing with Love (Cupid Puns at Their Finest)
1. Cupid has an arrow-nted sense of humor!
2. When Cupid shot his arrow, it was love at first “cite.”
3. Cupid’s aim is on point, but his arrows cause hearts to “flutter.”
4. Love is a battlefield, and Cupid is a sharpshooter!
5. Forget love at first sight, Cupid prefers “love at first “flight.”
6. Cupid shoots straight for the heart, but he’s got a “quarrel” with commitment.
7. Love is a gamble, and Cupid always plays his “cards” right.
8. Cupid knows how to “string” you along by your heart.
9. When Cupid sets his sights on you, it’s “bow-chicka-wow-wow.”
10. Lock up your hearts, ladies and gents, Cupid is on the “loose.”
11. Cupid’s arrows have a way of “piercing” through the toughest armor.
12. Cupid shoots his arrows swiftly, but their “penetration” is deep.
13. When Cupid hits his target, it’s a “love explosion.
14. Love may be blind, but Cupid’s aim is “spot on.
15. Cupid is the master of “aiming for the heartstrings.”
16. Cupid’s arrows may be “pointy,” but they hit the “mark.”
17. When Cupid takes aim, love is “in the air” and so are his arrows.
18. Cupid’s arrows have the power to pierce your heart and “ignite” your desires.
19. Cupid is known for his “shotgun wedding” arrows.
20. Cupid may be small, but his arrows pack a “love punch.”
Love Strikes (Cupid Puns)
1. Cupid shot me in the heart, and now I’m head over heels in love.
2. Love is like a cup of tea, it’s best served hot.
3. My love for you is like an arrow from Cupid, it’s straight to the point.
4. Don’t break my heart, or I won’t be able to find the pieces.
5. Love is a battlefield, but I’m willing to risk it all for you.
6. I’m feeling love-struck, and it’s not just the arrow from Cupid.
7. My heart skips a beat whenever I see you, just like a well-played music.
8. Love is like playing a game of darts, you aim for the bullseye of my heart.
9. When it comes to love, I always follow my arrow, just like Cupid.
10. Love is a fire that can’t be extinguished, it just keeps burning brighter.
11. My love for you is like a love potion, it’s intoxicating and irresistible.
12. Love is like a dance, but with you, I don’t need any fancy footwork.
13. Cupid may have struck my heart, but you’re the one who makes it beat faster.
14. Love is like a puzzle, and with you, all the pieces fit perfectly.
15. Love is like a roller coaster, with all its ups and downs, but it’s always worth the ride.
16. My heart is like an open book, waiting for you to fill in the pages with love.
17. Love is like a game of chess, and with you, I’ll always be the king and you the queen.
18. My love for you is like a shooting star, it’s rare and magical.
19. Cupid’s arrow may have hit me, but it’s you who’s made me fall in love.
20. Love is like a garden, and with you, it’s always blooming.
Piercing Puns (Cupid Pun Juxtaposition)
1. Cupid got a speeding ticket because he refused to slow his arrow.
2. Cupid joined a football team because he was tired of playing matchmaker.
3. Cupid went on strike because he demanded better benefits, but the arrowheads insisted on pension plans.
4. Cupid lost his job as a wedding planner because he kept shooting people instead of the bouquet.
5. Cupid started moonlighting as a dentist, specializing in filling love cavities.
6. Cupid tried his hand at being a barista, but his latte art always ended up looking like heart attacks.
7. Cupid volunteered at the zoo, but he kept shooting animals instead of tranquilizer darts.
8. Cupid opened a gym for singles because he wanted to aim for the hearts of exercise enthusiasts.
9. Cupid wanted to become a magician, but he couldn’t make his love potions disappear out of thin air.
10. Cupid thought about becoming a chef, but he worried he’d only bring heartburn to his customers.
11. Cupid tried to become a music producer, but his love songs always hit a sour note.
12. Cupid became a dance instructor, but it turned out his cupid shuffle wasn’t as smooth as his aim.
13. Cupid considered being a comedian because he thought his jokes would pierce people’s hearts.
14. Cupid opened a daycare center, hoping to shoot toys instead of arrows.
15. Cupid wanted to be a mechanic, but he discovered his love engine wasn’t running smoothly.
16. Cupid thought about opening a flower shop, but the customers complained about thorny love affairs.
17. Cupid became a surgeon, specializing in heart transplants to mend broken relationships.
18. Cupid took up gardening, planting love blossoms instead of roses.
19. Cupid became an architect, designing houses that were sure to have a love at first sight feel.
20. Cupid tried being a lifeguard, but his arrow-shaped flotation devices proved ineffective.
Spread Love with Cupid Puns
1. Cupid McArrow
2. Lovey Dovey Park
3. Heartbreak Hotel
4. Love Potion Avenue
5. Flirtation Inn
6. Bow and Bliss Street
7. Cherub’s Coffee Shop
8. Passionate Plaza
9. Heart’s Desire Drive
10. Matchmaker Street
11. Sweetheart Lane
12. Amore Park
13. Flirty Flower Shop
14. Kisses and Cuddles Avenue
15. Love Street Bakery
16. Roses and Romance Florist
17. Hugs and Hearts Café
18. Be Mine Boutique
19. Smitten Square
20. Sweet Serenade Avenue
Love’s Lusty Language (Spoonerisms)
1. Cubid Puns
2. Drupid Cuns
3. Rupid Hun
4. Pupid Cuns
5. Lupid Runs
6. Slupid Buns
7. Fupid Duns
8. Jupid Nuns
9. Hupid Muns
10. Gupid Runs
11. Vupid Suns
12. Tupid Sins
13. Kupid Wuns
14. Rupid Zuns
15. Bupid Luns
16. Mupid Huns
17. Nupid Guns
18. Wupid Juns
19. Zupid Runs
20. Suns Vupid
Cupid’s Whimsical Arrows (Tom Swifties)
1. “I shot an arrow,” said Cupid sweetly.
2. “I’ll make them fall in love,” said Cupid flirtatiously.
3. “Love is in the air,” said Cupid haltingly.
4. “I’ll find the perfect match,” said Cupid lovingly.
5. “I hit the target again,” said Cupid bullseye.
6. “I’ll make them flutter,” said Cupid wingedly.
7. “They’re all under my spell,” said Cupid enchantingly.
8. “I’ll strike their hearts,” said Cupid strikingly.
9. Their love will grow,” said Cupid steadily.
10. “I’ll make their hearts skip a beat,” said Cupid heartily.
11. “I’ll bring them together,” said Cupid unitedly.
12. “They’ll feel an electric connection,” said Cupid shockingly.
13. “Their love will ignite,” said Cupid flamingly.
14. “I’ll make them swoon,” said Cupid dreamily.
15. “They’ll fall head over heels,” said Cupid headfirstly.
16. “I’ll shoot them with love,” said Cupid aimedly.
17. “They’ll be wrapped around my finger,” said Cupid ringingly.
18. “Their love will blossom,” said Cupid flowery.
19. “I’ll see their hearts melt,” said Cupid meltingly.
20. “I’ll make their love bloom,” said Cupid buddingly.
Crazy Chemistry: Lovestruck Oxymoronic Cupid Puns
1. Love at first bite: a vampire valentine
2. Sparking romance: a lousy electrician’s love life
3. A match made in a broken mirror
4. Floundering in love: a fisherman’s obsession
5. Sweet and sour love: a baker’s broken hearts
6. A fire and ice kind of love: a firefighter’s cold heart
7. Bitter-sweet love potion: a witch’s curse
8. The silent scream of love: a mime’s broken heart
9. A deafening love symphony: a tone-deaf musician’s heartbreak
10. A love affair with chaos: a disorganized cupid’s target
11. A love triangle with congruent angles: a mathematician’s romance
12. A delicate wrecking ball of love: a clumsy demolition expert’s heart
13. A romantic emergency: a doctor’s broken heart
14. A love so high, it’s underground: a spelunker cupid’s aim
15. A passionate glacier of love: a super chill ice sculptor’s heart
16. A love that never fades: a glow-in-the-dark star’s heartbreak
17. A tender punch of love: a boxer’s knockout heart
18. A roller coaster of love: an acrophobic cupid’s mission
19. A fiery snowstorm of love: a sun-loving snowman’s broken heart
20. A broken compass of love: a lost sailor’s heartache
Cupid’s Arrow-rific Wordplay (Recursive Puns)
1. Cupid decided to become a lawyer, but his specialty was “love injunctions.”
2. After a long day of shooting arrows, Cupid’s arm was “bowred.”
3. Cupid had to attend an archery conference, so he decided to “practice what he preached.”
4. Cupid always enjoyed a good chat with his “lovestrings” attached.
5. For Cupid, Valentine’s Day was the “arrowing” climax of the year.
6. Cupid didn’t like working overtime, but he knew he couldn’t “draw a line” between love and dedication.
7. When Cupid discovered puns, he fell “head over heels” for wordplay.
8. Legend says Cupid loves to “aim high” when it comes to matchmaking.
9. Cupid’s favorite song? “Shot Through the Heart (And You’re to Blame).”
10. If you lose a job at the heart factory, don’t worry: there are “plenty of fresh starts” for arrows.
11. When Cupid forgot his arrows, he had to “wing it” in the love department.
12. Cupid thought about going into music, but he couldn’t “string” himself along.
13. Cupid once shot an apple off someone’s head with an arrow. He’s definitely an “aimmate” archer.
14. Cupid asked his friends for advice on love, but they just “quiver-ed” at the thought.
15. When Cupid had too much caffeine, his arrows started “espresso-ing” his feelings.
16. Cupid decided to audition for a ballet performance, hoping to “leap into love.”
17. Cupid struggled with his math homework, particularly with “angles of attraction.”
18. Despite his busy schedule, Cupid makes time for important “heart-to-hearts.”
19. Cupid accidentally shot himself with an arrow and realized he was “lovestruck” by his own creation.
20. Cupid took his vacation in Paris and became an “a-mour-tour” guide.
Arrowing in on Love (Cupid Puns)
1. I found cupid’s arrow but it didn’t strike gold, just my heart.
2. Love is in the air, but so are cupid’s aim and arrows.
3. Cupid’s love arsenal is always fully stocked with arrows and affection.
4. When cupid shoots, love is definitely in the air, and sometimes on your forehead.
5. Don’t wait for cupid’s arrow, aim for love yourself!
6. Stolen hearts get returned by cupid’s delivery service, no questions asked.
7. Cupid’s aim might be sharp, but his love advice is always on point.
8. Cupid’s arrows don’t discriminate, they hit everyone’s hearts.
9. Don’t underestimate cupid’s matchmaking skills; he never misses the mark.
10. Cupid’s arrows are the ultimate love bites.
11. They say that cupid works in mysterious ways, but I think his aim is just a little off.
12. Nothing says love like being shot by cupid’s arrows at first sight.
13. Cupid’s arrow is a surefire way of finding an affair of the heart.
14. If you’re feeling lovesick, ask cupid for a prescription of his arrows.
15. Cupid never misses his mark, but sometimes he needs corrective lens for better aim.
16. The love industry is booming, thanks to cupid’s arrow shares.
17. When cupid puts his arrow down, it’s time for a break from love.
18. Cupid’s motto: “Love is a battlefield, so let’s bring out the arrows!”
19. Lovebirds fly high because they’ve been struck by cupid’s arrows.
20. Keep an eye out for cupid’s arrow; it could be love at first sight.
In conclusion, these 200+ Cupid puns are guaranteed to add a little spark of romance and laughter to your love notes. But why stop there? Head over to our website for even more puns and wordplay that will surely light up your day. Thank you for taking the time to visit and spread the love!