Are you ready for a weekend filled with laughter? Look no further! We’ve compiled the ultimate collection of over 200 hilarious weekend puns that will have you rolling on the floor with laughter. Whether you’re a fan of wordplay or simply need a good chuckle to start your weekend off right, we’ve got you covered. From puns about Saturday and Sunday to clever jokes about relaxation and adventure, our weekend puns are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. So sit back, relax, and get ready to lighten up your weekend with our side-splitting collection of puns. Prepare for a weekend full of laughter, brought to you by our weekend pun experts. Let the fun begin!
“Laugh your way into the weekend” (Editors Pick)
1. Why did the scarecrow refuse to work on weekends? He needed some “me time” to unstuff himself.
2. I used to be a baker, but I couldn’t make dough on the weekends.
3. Why did the math teacher bring in donuts on weekends? To show students the “hole” value of math.
4. My plans for the weekend always seem to go awry. It’s like they have a “Weekend at Bernie’s” script.
5. Why do weekends always zoom by? Because they have a “weekend turbo” mode.
6. My weekends are like a well-oiled machine, but the oil is usually coffee!
7. Why did the scarecrow need a break on the weekends? Too much “field” work can be exhausting.
8. My weekend to-do list includes a lot of “resting and relaxation,” aka binge-watching Netflix.
9. I woke up on the weekend and realized I was in a “vegetative state” until someone made me brunch.
10. Dating can be tough, but weekends always make it better. They give you a “Date Night ‘Knight’ in Shining Armor!”
11. My weekend plans are like a game of chess; it’s all about the “knight” moves.
12. The weekend is like a well-written book; you just can’t “put it down.”
13. It’s hard to feel “Bach”ward about the weekend when you have great music playing.
14. Why was the calendar upset about the weekend? It felt like it was “days in the dark.”
15. Why do weekends always feel so short? Because they’re the “minute hands” of our lives.
16. I have a strong “weak-end” game when it comes to procrastination.
17. The weekend is the perfect time to “recycle” your tiredness into relaxation.
18. Weekends are like a magic trick; they disappear before you can say “abracadabra!”
19. My weekend plans are summed up in one word: “Funday.
20. Why did the soccer ball refuse to go out on the weekends? It wanted to stay goal-oriented at home.
Weekend Wit and Whimsy (One-liner Puns)
1. I asked my calendar, “What’s the best day of the week?” It replied, “Saturday, hands down!”
2. Can February March? No, but April May!
3. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field—especially on weekends!
4. Weekends are like superheroes—they always appear just in the nick of time!
5. I’m not playing on weekends anymore—they just don’t have enough weekdays in them.
6. What’s a vampire’s favorite day of the week? Suck on it—Saturday!
7. I love weekends because they’re always a Saturday-ation.
8. Weekends are like a long-distance relationship—they always seem so far away!
9. I don’t always sleep in on the weekends, but when I do, I sleep like it’s a competitive sport.
10. Is Sunday your favorite day of the week? Because you’re someone I can truly “rest” in.
11. Weekends are my favorite, as long as I can stay awake for them.
12. I hate it when the weekend ends—I always have a case of Mon-Daze.
13. Cheers to the weekend! Because no great story ever starts with, “So, I was working on a Tuesday…”
14. I always make sure to finalize my weekend plans with a pun—it guarantees a pun-tastic time!
15. I’m taking a day off on the weekend to stay in bed—it’s my rest bed-ay!
16. My weekend plans are always solid—they’re cast in weekend-um.
17. What’s the most muscular day of the week? Saturday—because it can lift your spirits!
18. Why did the calendar go to see a therapist? It had weekend tendencies!
19. I’m really happy when weekends finally arrive—I’m always over-the-moon-day!
20. Why don’t eggs play basketball on weekends? They might crack under the pressure!
Punny Weekend Wonders
1. What did the weekend say to the work week? “I’m gonna take a couple of days off!”
2. Why did the scarecrow get promoted? Because he was outstanding in his field… on the weekend!
3. How do you catch a squirrel on the weekend? Climb a tree and act like a nut!
4. What did one wall say to the other on the weekend? “I’ll meet you at the corner!”
5. Why don’t football stadiums like to hire weekend workers? Because they can’t keep the shifts!
6. What do you call a hamster who spends all weekend on the computer? An Internet surfing rodent!
7. Why don’t weekends use smartphones? They prefer to have a little “time off!
8. How does a dog spend his weekend? He chases his tail, circles around, and then takes a nap!
9. What did the math book say to the pencil on the weekend? “I have problems!”
10. Why did the calendar go to therapy on the weekend? Because it had too many dates!
11. What did the ocean say to the weekend? “Nothing, it just waved!”
12. Why did the egg go to school on the weekend? Because it wanted to get “one grade” higher!
13. What do you call a jacket that’s asleep on the weekend? A coat zzz!
14. Why did the scarecrow spend all weekend at the casino? He wanted to rake in the dough!
15. How did the weekend explain daylight saving time? “It’s just an hour-tunity to sleep in!”
16. What do you call a smiling weekend? Rest-assured!
17. Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants on the weekend? In case he got a hole in one!
18. What do you call a weekend that eats fish? Satur-dine!
19. Why did the cowboy go on vacation on the weekend? He heard it was time for a “hoof” down!
20. What do you get when you cross a weekend with a book? Out of print!
Punning Through the Weekend (Double Entendre Puns)
1. My ideal weekend? It’s all about sleeping in and staying in bed…
2. I love to unwind during the weekend, but sometimes it gets a little too knotty.
3. Weekends are perfect for playing hide-and-seek. Sometimes I’m just hiding my to-do list from Monday!
4. After a long week, I like to let my hair down… or I suppose I should say, wash and condition it.
5. Weekends are a great time for getting down in the garden and exploring all those deep holes.
6. I always feel my best on the weekends — so fresh and so cleanly!
7. When Saturday rolls around, you can find me in my happy place: just hanging around, doing nothing.
8. The weekend is the perfect time for stretching and giving your muscles a good workout.
9. Sometimes weekends are so hot, you just need to take off a layer… of clothing, that is.
10. I love baking on weekends, especially when it involves kneading and rolling that dough.
11. I find that yoga and meditation are the perfect way to find my center — the weekend just helps with the flexibility!
12. Swimming on the weekend is the perfect way to get wet and wild.
13. On the weekends, I like to explore my creative side and really let my imagination run wild.
14. A key to a perfect weekend is finding that someone special to help you turn the lights off at night.
15. Weekends are all about embracing nature and taking long, stimulating hikes in the great outdoors.
16. I love visiting the farmer’s market on weekends — there’s just something so attractive about all those ripe fruits and vegetables.
17. Weekends are meant for going all out and spoiling yourself rotten — especially with dessert!
18. I always get into a good rhythm on the weekend, just letting my body move and groove.
19. Weekends are when I really let my hair down and experiment with new styles… especially hair removal techniques.
20. When the weekend comes, it’s all about indulging and treating yourself. Calories don’t count, right?
Weekend Wonders (Punny Pleasures)
1. I love to sleep in on the weekends, it’s my “dream” come true!
2. Saturday and Sunday are like two peas in a “pod!
3. I have no “time” to waste on the weekend!
4. I’m “wheely” excited for the weekend!
5. I always “sleigh” the weekend!
6. I’m taking the weekend off, I need some “space”!
7. Let’s “bounce” into the weekend!
8. The weekend is my “knight” in shining armor!
9. I’m going to “leaf” all my worries behind this weekend!
10. I’m going to put my “sole” into enjoying the weekend!
11. I’m going to “seize” the weekend!
12. I’ll be “stoked” to see you this weekend!
13. I’m going to “spring” into the weekend!
14. I’m going to “crack” open the weekend!
15. I’m going to “rock” the weekend!
16. I’m going to “trip” the light fantastic this weekend!
17. I’m going to “sweep” the weekend off its feet!
18. I’m going to “paddle” away my stress this weekend!
19. I’m going to “sail” through the weekend!
20. I’m going to “turn up the heat” this weekend!
The Weekend Warrior (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I was planning on getting a perfect weekend, but it ended up being a wash.
2. I wanted to become a gardener, but it just wasn’t my turf.
3. The circus workers were working hard, but they still needed to clown around on the weekend.
4. I tried to organize a rock concert, but it became too hard for me. It was just too much pressure.
5. The art thief gave up on stealing famous sculptures, he realized he couldn’t make any replicas.
6. The judge and the baker decided to switch careers, the judge became the breadwinner.
7. The vampire gave up on weekend brunches, he couldn’t handle the garlic bread.
8. The musician wanted to become a sprinter, but he just couldn’t find his rhythm.
9. The fisherman went to a music concert, but he couldn’t sea any bass players.
10. The tailor decided to become a detective, he thought he could easily thread the clues.
11. The scientist gave up on his music career, he couldn’t find the right chemical for his sound.
12. The carpenter decided to switch careers and become an athlete, he thought he could nail it.
13. The dentist thought about becoming a singer, but he couldn’t get the fillings right.
14. The comedian tried to become a zookeeper, but he just didn’t have the koalafications.
15. The plumber wanted to become a baker, but he couldn’t handle the heat in the kitchen.
16. The basketball player considered becoming a chef, but he couldn’t put enough flavor into his game.
17. The acrobat wanted to become a television producer, but he couldn’t meet all the high expectations.
18. The gardener considered being an architect, but he couldn’t dig into the blueprints.
19. The chef tried to become a masseuse, but he didn’t have the right ingredients for a relaxing massage.
20. The magician thought he could become a scientist, but he couldn’t magically find the formula.
Weekend Punnies: A Pun-fueled Weekend Extravaganza
1. “Weekend Wanderlust” travel agency
2. “Lazy Sunday” mattress store
3. “Saturdaze” brunch restaurant
4. “Sunday Funday” amusement park
5. Weekend Warriors” fitness club
6. “Saturday Groove” night club
7. “Sunday Sundaes” ice cream shop
8. “Weekend Whiskers” pet grooming salon
9. Saturday Serenity” spa and wellness center
10. “Sunday Scramble” breakfast restaurant
11. “Weekend Shindig” event planning company
12. Saturday Siesta” hammock store
13. “Sunday Soiree” event venue
14. “Weekend Wildflowers” florist
15. “Saturday Night Delight” cabaret club
16. “Sunday Serenade” music store
17. “Weekend Retreat” vacation rental agency
18. “Saturday Spirits” liquor store
19. “Sunday Splurge” luxury retail store
20. “Weekend Rendezvous” dating app
Wacky Wordplay: Weekend Whimsies (Spoonerisms)
1. Weak hand
2. Kick cats
3. Peg’s land
4. Pine peeping
5. Swallowing shails
6. Hangover eachers
7. Box tan
8. Stiff licks
9. Thell rant
10. Keeling serds
11. Pace recking
12. Meat blushes
13. Sighing breeds
14. Bark beg
15. Beer grilling
16. Pick getting
17. Green spree
18. Mushing waves
19. Vat rob
20. Tow tide
Pun-filled Weekender Wonders (Tom Swifties)
1. “I can’t wait to relax after this long week,” Tom said weakly.
2. “I’m heading to the beach to catch some rays,” Tom said brightly.
3. “I can’t believe it’s already Saturday,” Tom said weakly.
4. “I’m going to sleep in all day,” Tom said dreamily.
5. I’m going to party all weekend,” Tom said loudly.
6. I’m going to hike up that mountain,” Tom said uphill.
7. “I’m going to enjoy some well-deserved downtime,” Tom said leisurely.
8. “I’m going to read a book and take it easy,” Tom said softly.
9. “I’m going to explore the city and see the sights,” Tom said urbanely.
10. “I’m going to play my guitar and strum away,” Tom said musically.
11. “I’m going to have a picnic and eat outside,” Tom said al fresco.
12. “I’m going to swim in the pool and cool off,” Tom said dive-in.
13. “I’m going to watch movies and binge all weekend,” Tom said cinema-tically.
14. “I’m going to go for a run and get some exercise,” Tom said speedily.
15. “I’m going to try out a new recipe and cook up a storm,” Tom said deliciously.
16. I’m going to go shopping and spend some money,” Tom said retail-y.
17. “I’m going to do some gardening and enjoy the outdoors,” Tom said greenly.
18. I’m going to spend time with my family and relax,” Tom said warmly.
19. “I’m going to take a long nap and recharge,” Tom said sleepily.
20. I’m going to go fishing and catch some fish,” Tom said anglingly.
Puncanny Weekend Paradoxes
1. Relaxing chaos
2. Insanely calm
3. Jumbo shrimp party
4. Wildly tranquil
5. Sleepy excitement
6. Lazily active
7. Frenzied relaxation
8. Energized chill
9. Chaotic serenity
10. Noisy silence
11. Intensely laid-back
12. Hectic leisure
13. Super organized laziness
14. Frantic peacefulness
15. Restless calm
16. Jam-packed tranquility
17. Restful commotion
18. Energetic lounging
19. Anxious tranquility
20. Nonchalant urgency
Weekend Wordplay (Recursive Puns)
1. I made a candle for the weekend, but it burned out quickly. I guess it just didn’t have enough hours.
2. Why did the calendar refuse a date on the weekend? It just couldn’t commit to spending all that time together.
3. I started a club for people who love the weekend, but it quickly became exclusive – you had to prove you were weak and could end easily.
4. My weekend plans always involve going camping. I just love waking up in the morning and realizing I have nowhere to sleep for the next two days.
5. I used to be in a band that only played on weekends. We were called the Sa-TU(rday)rned, because we knew we’d never make it big.
6. I tried to organize a weekend book club, but it was a complete failure. Nobody wanted to read “Weekend at Bernie’s” over and over again.
7. What’s the best way to talk about the weekend? Well, it’s to weave the stories of our days into one big weak-end.
8. I told my friend I had something really important to share about the weekend, but they said they couldn’t wait. They were just weekday listeners.
9. Did you hear about the new weekend diet? Yeah, apparently it’s called the Repast-Weekend diet. You eat normally during the week, then you re-past over the weekend.
10. I signed up for a weekend cooking class, but it was so advanced. They said we had to have a lot of experience with breading before we could attend.
11. I tried going on a blind date recently, but it was a complete disaster. They said they loved weekends, but they just couldn’t see what was weak about them.
12. What’s the worst part about weekends? Well, it’s that Sun-daylight doesn’t last as long as you want it to.
13. I told my friend that I was feeling really down on the weekend, and they asked if it was because I was feeling weak. No, it’s just that I don’t like going down the stairs.
14. My favorite part about the weekend is doing nothing. Actually, it’s doing NO-thing, because I never accomplish anything.
15. I tried to play a prank on my co-worker by sneaking up on them during a weekend workday. But they saw right through my weak-end disguise.
16. I told my boss that we should have a weekend dress code, and they said they couldn’t agree more. They said they loved wearing their weak-end clothes.
17. I signed up for an improv class over the weekend, but I didn’t understand the concept of “yes, and.” I thought they were talking about a day of the week.
18. I joined a weekend dance club, but they kicked me out because I couldn’t keep up with the weak-end.
19. I tried to borrow money from my friend on the weekend, but they said they didn’t have any. They said their wallet was weak, just like my request.
20. My favorite part of the weekend is going to the park and throwing a frisbee. Well, actually, it’s more of a weak-end toss.
Weekend Wandering with Clichés (Puns on Cliches)
1. I’m so excited for the weekend, I can hardly “contain” myself!
2. They say time flies when you’re having fun, but on the weekend, it “week-flies”!
3. You know what they say, Saturdays are the “weekend central” of the week!
4. Weekends are like a dessert buffet – a “sweet escape” from the weekdays!
5. Weekends are the perfect time to “unravel” and relax!
6. On the weekend, it’s always a “g’day to be alive”!
7. The best weekends are full of “sun-day fun-day” activities!
8. The weekend is the perfect time to “wander the streets of relaxation”!
9. Life is “breezy” on the weekend, just like a cool summer breeze!
10. On the weekend, you can just “go with the weekend flow”!
11. Weekends are like a refreshing cup of tea – a “sip of bliss”!
12. The weekend is when you can finally “seize the Saturday”!
13. Sundays offer a chance to “reboot and recharge” for the upcoming week!
14. Weekends are great for “dancing to the freedom of Friday!
15. On the weekends, there’s always a “sunray of fun” awaiting you!
16. Weekends are like a “bubble bath of joy” – so relaxing!
17. Saturday and Sunday – the power duo of the week, a “time worth relishing”!
18. On the weekend, you can let your worries “fade away like a lazy Sunday sunset!
19. Weekends are perfect for “cracking open the happiness”!
20. The weekend is when you can truly “paint the town with relaxation”!
In conclusion, lighten up your weekend with our ultimate collection of 200+ weekend puns! We hope these jokes brought a smile to your face and made your weekend a little brighter. If you’re craving more pun-derful fun, be sure to check out the rest of our website for an endless supply of laughter. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site, and we hope to see you again soon!