Are you ready to drop some mad rhymes and have a laugh at the same time? Look no further! We have compiled the ultimate list of over 200 hilariously punchy rapper puns that are guaranteed to hit the right note. Whether you’re a fan of the latest hip-hop hits or just enjoy a good wordplay, these puns will definitely make you smile. From iconic rap artists to clever word combinations, we’ve got it all covered. So, get ready to unleash your creativity and have a hip-hop-tastic time with these rib-tickling rapper puns that are bound to make you say, “That’s a rap!”
Rhymes that Hit: Hilarious Rapper Puns (Editors Pick)
1. “I’m a rap star, not a snack bar.”
2. “I’m a lyrical mastermind, call me Rhymez.”
3. “I spit so hot, they call me MC Fahrenheit.”
4. “I’m the Snoop Dogg of wordplay, just call me Word Dogg.”
5. “I’m the Kanye West of puns, YeezySnaps.”
6. “My rhymes hit so hard, they’re straight OutKast-ing.”
7. “I’m on a roll, you can call me the Rapperoll.”
8. “I’m so smooth, they call me the Jay-Z of puns.”
9. “I’m the Lil Wayne of wordplay, Young Pun.”
10. “I’m like Drake, always rhyming about my emotions, Drakemotion.”
11. “I’m the Queen of punchlines, just call me Scarya (Scary-Eyah).”
12. “I’m so fly, they call me Big Birdman.”
13. “I’m the Master Chef of rap, serving up Hot Rhymes.”
14. “I’m the Cardi B of puns, Straight Pun-lin’.”
15. “I’m the Pitbull of wordplay, Mr. Pun Worldwide.”
16. “I’m the Eminem of wit, Sweet M&M.”
17. “I’m the J. Cole of wordplay, J. Puns.”
18. “I’m so cool, they call me Ice P-T.”
19. “I’m the Kendrick Lamar of puns, Punnell Lamar.”
20. “I’m the Logic of rhymes, Straight Logical.”
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Rhythmic Rhymes and Witty Punchlines (Rapper One-liner Puns)
1. Did you hear about the rapper who opened a bakery? He’s got mad dough.
2. Did you hear about the rapper who became a chef? He’s known for his sick beats.
3. Why did the rapper start a gardening business? He wanted to drop some sick rhymes.
4. What do you call a rapper who loves the outdoors? A tree MC.
5. Why did the rapper become a dentist? He wanted to drop some sick flows.
6. What do you call a rapper who loves to play golf? A hole-in-one MC.
7. Why did the rapper go to art school? He wanted to master his craft.
8. How do rappers say goodbye when they leave a party? “Peace, out!”
9. Why did the rapper open an ice cream shop? He wanted to serve up some cold bars.
10. What do you call a rapper who loves to cook? A rap-chef.
11. Why did the rapper become a personal trainer? He wanted to help others get in sick shape.
12. Why did the rapper start a shoe company? He wanted to step up his game.
13. What did the rapper say to the delivery driver? “Drop that beat!”
14. Why did the rapper start a flower shop? He wanted to grow his career.
15. What do you call a rapper who loves math? An MC squared.
16. Why did the rapper become a tailor? He wanted to drop some fresh threads.
17. What do you call a rapper who is always late? Delay-Z.
18. Why did the rapper open a barbershop? He wanted to drop some fresh haircuts.
19. What do you call a rapper who loves to go fishing? A line MC.
20. Why did the rapper start a coffee shop? He wanted to serve up some hot raps.
Rap Riddles (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the rapper bring an umbrella to the concert? In case he dropped some sick beats!
2. What was the rapper’s favorite type of pasta? Ravi-Yo-li!
3. How did the rapper secure his garden? He used Lil Wayne!
4. How do rappers do their laundry? With a lil’ soap and water!
5. What’s a rapper’s favorite type of exercise? Rapping on the treadmill!
6. Why did the rapper always complain about being cold? Because he had Ice Cube!
7. How did the rapper enjoy his sushi? With a side of Drake sauce!
8. Why did the rapper always carry a ladder? To reach the high notes!
9. What’s a rapper’s favorite type of pop music? Tupac’n’roll!
10. How did the rapper navigate through traffic? With his Jay-Z compass!
11. What did the rapper say when asked if he likes gardening? “I’m a big fan of Lil Pumpkins!”
12. Why did the rapper invest in a farm? He wanted to be a Coolio-riculturalist!
13. How did the rapper communicate with the aliens? Through Lil Nas X!
14. What’s a rapper’s favorite type of dessert? 2 Chainz of chocolates!
15. Why did the rapper start a seafood restaurant? Because he loved Eazy-E Crab!
16. How does a rapper make a deposit at the bank? With Cardi B’s!
17. What did the rapper say to the judge? “I’m always spitting bars, but not behind them!”
18. Why did the rapper buy a treadmill for his pet bird? So it could be a Lil’ Wings!
19. What did the rapper say when asked about his cooking skills? “I’m great at flipping rhymes and pancakes!”
20. How did the rapper call his friends on the phone? Using his Snoop Dogg-le!
Spitting Fire and Puns (Double Entendre Puns: Rapper Edition)
1. Did you hear about the rapper who opened up a bakery? He was all about dropping fresh rhymes and hot buns.
2. Why did the rapper carry a ladder to the studio? Because he wanted to reach new heights with his flow.
3. The rapper’s new album was a real hit, it had everyone saying, “You dropped some sick beats!”
4. I heard a rapper got a parking ticket and slyly said, “Guess they couldn’t handle my sick flow – even the parking meter was feeling the heat!
5. When the rapper performed at the zoo, the giraffes couldn’t help but nod their heads in rhythm, they were definitely feeling his necks-level beats.
6. The rapper’s latest release was so catchy, it had people lining up to catch it like a highly contagious disease.
7. That rapper’s freestyle was so smooth, it had everyone thinking, “Damn, he must use extra conditioner.”
8. A rapper and a magician had a collaboration, and their song was so magical, it made people vanish from the dance floor.
9. I heard a rapper bought a bakery just to have a place to drop his delicious beats.
10. The rapper’s lyrics were so witty and sharp, they could easily cut through butter.
11. The rapper always carries a second suit to performances – you never know when you might need an extra tie breaker.
12. The rapper’s flow was so smooth, it made the river jealous.
13. The rapper’s stage name was inspired by his love for math, he said, “I’m all about multiplying my fans and subtracting the haters.”
14. The rapper knew he was destined for success when he found a fortune cookie that read, “Your rhymes will bring you both fame and fortune.”
15. When the rapper performed in the rain, he said it was the perfect weather for his “liquid flow.”
16. The rapper always dresses like a chef, saying he’s always cooking up fresh beats in the kitchen.
17. The rapper’s lyrics were so spicy, his tracks were considered a fire hazard.
18. The rapper’s rhymes were so powerful, they could make a grown man cry and a baby start swearing.
19. The rapper said his career was like a snail, slow and steady, but determined to leave a trail of hits.
20. The rapper knew he made it big when he started turning heads and causing neck pains with his killer lines.
Rhyme and Rhythm: Wrapping Up Rapper Puns
1. I was feeling down, but then I started rapping and it lifted me up a “notch.”
2. My favorite rapper is always spitting “fire” whenever he drops a new track.
3. Whenever I freestyle, it’s like I’m walking on “cloud nine.”
4. Rapping is my “jam” and I spread it generously on my toast.
5. If you mess with me, prepare to get wrapped in lyrical “rhyme and punishment.”
6. My rap skills are so sharp, they could cut through “butter.”
7. My rhymes are so powerful, they make the competition “shake in their boots.”
8. I flow so smoothly, it’s like I’m sliding on “ice.”
9. When I rap, my words hit harder than a “knockout punch.”
10. I’m always on the grind, hustling and rhyming, like a real “rap-ture.”
11. My rhymes are so fresh, they’re like a “breath of freestyle air.”
12. I’m the master of wordplay, always “spinning” the best punchlines.
13. My flow is as smooth as silk, it’s like I’m “rappelling down a rapids.”
14. When I step on stage, the audience goes wild, it’s like a “raping ovation.”
15. My rhymes are lethal, they hit like a “poetic bullet.”
16. I never miss a beat, I’m always “on track” with my flow.
17. My rhymes are so infectious, they can cure the “rhythm-less syndrome.”
18. I’m always “in tune” with the rhythm, like a rapper in perfect harmony.
19. My flow is so catchy, it’s like a “melodious rap-hook” stuck in your head.
20. I rap so fast, it’s like I’m running a “word marathon.”
Rapper Rhymes (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. The rapper was called to court for his criminal rapsheet, but he only had lyrics on record.
2. He tried to open a bakery, but all his customers just wanted dough.
3. The rapper had a meet-and-greet with his fans, but he wasn’t a fan of meet and greets.
4. He tried to be a chef, but his main dish was always a mixtape.
5. The rapper wanted to go fishing, but he kept catching remixes instead of fish.
6. He auditioned for a dance show, but all he had were sick beats, not sick moves.
7. The rapper joined the circus, but his stage presence was always a rap battle.
8. He tried to sell ice cream, but his only flavor was vanilla ice ice baby.
9. The rapper wanted to be an actor, but his lines were always just rhymes.
10. He tried to become a plumber, but he kept flowing with bars instead of fixing pipes.
11. The rapper tried his hand at painting, but his only brush was a microphone.
12. He attempted to become a magician, but his only trick was turning haters into fans with his rap.
13. The rapper wanted to be a pilot, but he always flew higher with his verses.
14. He joined a cycling team, but all he did was spin tracks instead of pedaling.
15. The rapper wanted to be a teacher, but all his lessons were just rap tutorials.
16. He joined a construction crew, but all he built were bars, not buildings.
17. The rapper tried to be a gardener, but all he grew were beats, not flowers.
18. He joined a chess club, but all his moves were just sick rhymes.
19. The rapper wanted to be a mechanic, but all he fixed were broken flows.
20. He auditioned for a theater play, but all his acting was just spitting fire on stage.
Rhyme Time (Rapper Puns)
1. Lil Wayne Punny Weekend
2. Drake It Till You Make It
3. Cardi A-to-Z
4. Kendrick Lopunny
5. Snoop Doodle
6. Ice Cube-icle
7. Jay-Zero Gravity
8. Nicki Minaj-esty
9. Eminem & Cheese
10. Kanye Breast
11. Missy Biss-Kiss-ippi
12. Logic-ool Breeze
13. Biggie Smalls Talkative Dogs
14. Wiz Kalidoughnut
15. Nas-ty Noodles
17. Migos and Prejudice
18. 50 Shadez of Grey
19. A$AP Rocky Road
20. Travis Patty-enchy
Rhyming Wrappers: Spoonerisms in Rap
1. Jay P-Z
2. Drift Pump
3. Biddy Rah
4. Lump Dyez
5. Pit Bill
6. Tim Bigga
7. Mack Jeezy
8. Lil Fat
9. Wistle Floss
10. Snotty Dogg
11. Kiddy Piddy
12. Slake Wizzy
13. Raw Yank
14. Ham 50 Cent
15. K Dot
16. Rake Ross
17. Nicki mannage
18. Ed-Oq Parm
19. Bum Shady
20. Slow Flexa
Dope Beats Puns (Tom Swifties)
1. “I can rap faster than anyone,” Tom boasted swiftly.
2. “I’m the best rapper at making homemade pizza,” Tom said saucily.
3. “I won the rap battle effortlessly,” Tom said rhythmically.
4. “I can rap about any topic,” Tom said lyrically.
5. “I’m so good at freestyling,” Tom said off the cuff.
6. “I can rap in any language,” Tom said multilingually.
7. “I’m the king of flow,” Tom said smoothly.
8. “I can rap in my sleep,” Tom said dreamily.
9. “I’m so good at wordplay,” Tom said wittily.
10. I can rap underwater,” Tom said submissively.
11. “I’m the rap genius,” Tom said intelligently.
12. “I can rap about outer space,” Tom said astronomically.
13. “I’m the master of storytelling in rap,” Tom said narratively.
14. “I can rap upside down,” Tom said head over heels.
15. “I’m the rap ninja,” Tom said stealthily.
16. “I can rap in slow motion,” Tom said gradually.
17. “I’m the rap marathon runner,” Tom said tirelessly.
18. “I can rap with my eyes closed,” Tom said blindly.
19. “I’m the rap magician,” Tom said mysteriously.
20. “I can rap with one hand tied behind my back,” Tom said incapably.
Rhyming Riddles (Rapper Puns)
1. Lil Biggie
2. MC Quiet
3. Young Old School
4. Fresh Stale
5. Heavy Featherweight
6. Jumbo Microphone
7. Silent Shout
8. Cruising Parked
9. Rap Whisperer
10. Straight Zigzag
11. Light Heavyweight
12. Underground Skyscraper
13. Caffeinated Chill
14. Loud Whisper
15. Tiny Giant
16. Rhyming Nonsensical
17. Illiterate Lyricist
18. Rap Lullaby
19. Slow Tempo
20. Speeding Turtle
Recursive Rhymes (Rapper Puns)
1. A rapper walked into a restaurant and ordered some tea. The waiter asked, “How do you like your tea?” to which the rapper replied, “Served with Biggie Smalls.”
2. Did you hear about the rapper who started a bakery? He’s now making dough and dropping hot buns.
3. Why did the rapper become an astronaut? Because he wanted to become the first person to drop bars on the moon.
4. I asked a rapper to give me a beat. He started rapping about his favorite vegetable, and I said, “That’s rad-ish!”
5. Did you hear about the rapper who became a judge? He was all out of order but had great rhyming skills.
6. A rapper opened up a fitness center. Now, instead of spitting verses, he’s making people break a sweat.
7. What do you call a rapper who loves breakfast? The Master of Cer-eal.
8. Why did the rapper go to the dentist? Because his flows were too sick and needed some phlegmatic treatment.
9. I asked a rapper if he wanted to build a snowman. He replied, “Nah, I’d rather drop icy beats.”
10. Did you hear about the rapper who started a farm? He’s got the illest rhymes and the niftiest sheep.
11. Why did the rapper plant herbs in his garden? He wanted to grow some fresh beats.
12. A rapper decided to open a dance studio. Now he’s teaching everybody how to spit their best moves.
13. What did the rapper wear to the party? Some sick threads and a mic on his necklace.
14. Why did the rapper become a magician? He wanted to drop some Illu-sick rhymes.
15. A rapper opened a shoe store, and now he’s got all the street cred and Arch support.
16. What’s the rapper’s favorite board game? Rhythm, Rhymes, and Scrabb-le with Words.
17. Why did the rapper decide to become a chef? Because he wanted to drop bars of flavor in the kitchen.
18. Did you hear about the rapper who started knitting? He’s now spitting rhymes and stitching lines.
19. I asked the rapper if he wanted to go fishing. He said, “Nah, I’d rather catch beats and drop hooks.”
20. Why did the rapper become a dentist? Because he wanted to make sure his rhymes were always off the hook.
Rappin’ Up the Cliches (Puns on Rapper Puns)
1. When life gives you lemons, throw them at your haters like Eminem’s lyrics.
2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a Jay-Z album will make you feel like a billionaire.
3. Actions speak louder than words, but when it comes to rap, lyrics speak louder than actions.
4. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, instead, count your gold chains like a rapper.
5. In the land of rap, the pen is mightier than the sword, especially if it’s a Sharpie for autographs.
6. When one door closes, another one opens, but in rap, it’s more like one verse ends and another begins.
7. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but with the right rhymes, a rap song can be crafted in minutes.
8. A watched pot never boils, but a rapper with swagger is always cooking up hits.
9. There’s no smoke without fire, just like there’s no rap without hot beats.
10. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but you can teach a rapper to drop fresh lyrics.
11. When in doubt, go big or go home, just like a rapper wearing oversized chains and sunglasses.
12. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but a hot 16 bars can cure any rap battle.
13. Two heads are better than one, especially when they’re nodding to the same rap beat.
14. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a wordplay in rap can be worth a million bucks.
15. The early bird catches the worm, but the late rapper catches the spotlight.
16. The grass is always greener on the other side, just like the beats are always sicker in rap battles.
17. You can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs, and you can’t make a rap career without breaking barriers.
18. A penny saved is a penny earned, but a rap verse saved is a hit album in the making.
19. When life gives you melons, make a smoothie, but when life gives you rap lyrics, make a hit song.
20. Practice makes perfect, but practicing flows and rhymes makes a rapper extraordinary.
In conclusion, these 200+ hilariously punchy rapper puns are sure to hit the right note and leave you chuckling. But don’t stop here! Check out our website for even more pun-tastic content that will keep you entertained. From musicians to actors, we’ve got puns that cover it all. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and we hope you continue to enjoy our pun-filled content!