Looking for a good laugh? Well, prepare yourself for some rib-tickling corny jokes that’ll make you ROFL Iowa style! We’ve gathered over 200 ridiculously funny Iowa puns that are sure to crack you up. Whether you’re an Iowan yourself or just love all things hilariously corny, this list is for you. From clever wordplay to corn-based humor, these jokes will have you rolling in the aisles. So, get ready to unleash your love for laughter with this ultimate collection of Iowa puns that will leave you in stitches. From corny puns to cheesy one-liners, we’ve got them all. Let’s dive right in and have a corn-tastic time with these side-splitting Iowa puns!
The Corn’t Stop Laughing: Iowa Puns (Editors Pick)
1. What did the corn say to the Iowa farmer? “I’m stalk-ing you!”
2. Why did the scarecrow move to Iowa? Because he heard the corn there was outstanding!
3. Did you hear about the Iowa scarecrow who won an award? He was outstanding in his field!
4. Why did the Iowa farmer always carry a map? Because she wanted to corn-er the market!
5. How do you know you’re in Iowa? You’re surrounded by a-maize-ing corn fields!
6. Did you hear about the Iowa pig who started a music band? They called themselves “The Porkchops”!
7. Why did the chicken go to school in Iowa? To get a higher “co-egg” education!
8. You can always count on an Iowa cow to be moo-ving along!
9. What do farmers in Iowa use to keep track of their expenses? Corn-puter software!
10. Why did the Iowa farmer always bring a ladder to the cornfield? Because he wanted to reach the top of the stalk market!
11. Did you hear about the Iowa pig who won a modeling contest? They said she was the perfect “ham-dle” of beauty!
12. What did one Iowa farmer say to the other when they discovered a huge cornfield? “Well, this is quite ear-resistible!”
13. Why did the tomato turn red in Iowa? Because it saw the corn blush!
14. Did you hear about the Iowa beekeeper who won an award? They were the bee’s knees in honey production!
15. What do you call a cow that likes to lounge in Iowa? A moo-dle!
16. Why did the Iowa farmer plant a garden in the shape of the state? So he could watch the corn “grow-hio”!
17. What did the Iowa farmer say when asked about his farming techniques? “It’s all about sowing the right seed-investment!”
18. Why did the Iowa farmer become a stand-up comedian? Because he was tired of corny jokes!
19. Did you hear about the Iowa chicken who joined a choir? They had a knack for hitting the high “hens”!
20. Why did the Iowa farmer become a detective? Because he liked to uncover “corncerning” mysteries!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Corn-y Quips (One-liner Puns)
1. Did you hear about the corn that signed up for yoga? It wanted to become a stalk-er!
2. Why did the scarecrow become a successful comedian? He had a great ear for corny jokes!
3. Iowa farmers are really good at telling jokes. They always have a-hay-larious punchline!
4. How does a farmer count his cows? With a cow-culator, of course!
5. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the corn “ear-itated”!
6. What’s the favorite type of music in Iowa? Popcorn!
7. Why did the corn go to therapy? It had too many cob-fessions!
8. Why did the farmer give the corn a ticket? It was parked in the no-stalk zone!
9. Iowa is famous for its tornadoes, but did you hear about the one that was corn-ado?
10. What did the corn say when it got complimented? “Aww, shucks!”
11. How do you make a cornstalk laugh? Tell it a “corny” joke!
12. Iowa is known for its beautiful fields of sunflowers. You could say they have a lot of sun-flair!
13. Why do Iowans love fall harvest season? It’s the corn-ament of the year!
14. What did the scarecrow say to the cornfield? “We’re in stalk and awe of you!”
15. Did you hear about the Iowa farmer who became an artist? He was really good at drawing corn-gratulations!
16. Why did the corn refuse to play hide-and-seek? Because it knew it would be stalk-and-find!
17. How do Iowans know if a cornfield is happy? It shares its ear-to-ear grin!
18. What do you call a corn that can play a musical instrument? A popcorn-ist!
19. Why did the corn go skydiving? It wanted to experience some ear-rifying thrills!
20. How does a scarecrow stay entertained? It watches the corn-ival in the cornfield!
Pondering on Puns: Iowa Edition (Question-and-Answer Wordplays)
1. What did the corn say to the farmer? “You’re stalk-ing me!”
2. What’s the state flower of Iowa? Cornflowers!
3. What did the soybean say to the corn? “Soy nice to stalk you!”
4. What do you call a funny scarecrow in Iowa? A corny jokester!
5. Why did the Iowa wind farm start a comedy club? Because it had a lot of good “wind-ups”!
6. What’s a cow’s favorite type of music in Iowa? Moo-sic!
7. Why was the Iowa pig so good at baseball? It was a real pork-er!
8. What did the Iowa potato say to the sweet potato? “You’re one sweet tuber!”
9. Why did the Iowa farmer always win tractor races? Because he had the “drive” to succeed!
10. What do you get when you mix a tornado and a cow in Iowa? A moo-nado!
11. Why did the cornfield in Iowa hire a scarecrow with a degree? It had a lot of “stalk” potential!
12. What’s the best way to become a farmer in Iowa? By growing “roots” in the community!
13. Why did the Iowa chicken get an award? Because it was “egg-cellent” at laying eggs!
14. What do you call a pig that knows karate in Iowa? A pork-chop!
15. Why was the Iowa tomato blushing? It saw the salad dressing!
16. Where do Iowa sheep go to get their hair cut? The baa-baa shop!
17. What did the Iowa farmer say when he won the lottery? “I’m going to buy a corn-do!”
18. Why did the Iowa cow go to school? To improve its mooo-lecular structure!
19. What do you call a super-fast bunny in Iowa? A Hare-y Sinclair!
20. Why did the Iowa apple go to college? To get a “core” education!
Punny Business in the Cornfields (Double Entendre Puns)
1. I hear I-O-W-A-lways tell the best jokes.
2. The corn in Iowa really knows how to pop.
3. I-O-W-Appreciate the view of those cornfields.
4. Looks like Iowa is making some kernel decisions.
5. I heard the Iowa farmers really know how to sow their oats.
6. In Iowa, farmers really know how to dig deep.
7. Iowa farmers sure know how to plow through the fields.
8. In Iowa, the pigs are really good at going hog wild.
9. I-O-W-An appreciation for a good tractor race.
10. Watch out for the I-O-W-Ay bees, they sure know how to buzz around.
11. I-O-W-A spot where the cows are always in moo-d.
12. In Iowa, you’ll find people who really know how to butter you up.
13. I-O-W-Always here to lend a helping hand.
14. The Iowa rivers sure know how to flow.
15. I-O-WAmazing sunset in the cornfields.
16. In Iowa, even the scarecrows know how to turn heads.
17. I-O-W-A going to leave you corn-fused.
18. The apples in Iowa make a-peel-ing treats.
19. I-O-W-Arne you not to underestimate the Iowa farmers.
20. In Iowa, you’ll find people who know how to rock the stalks.
Punny Plains: Iowa Idioms with a Twist
1. “Iowa cold spell? More like A-Mason cold spell!”
2. “Why did the corn farmer go on a diet? He wanted to shed a few stalks!”
3. “Why was the Hawkeye wearing glasses? Because he needed a clearer vision for the game!”
4. “Why did the scarecrow move to Iowa? He heard it was a great place to grow old!”
5. “Why did the piglet go to Iowa? To become a seasoned traveler!”
6. “Why did the farmer bring a ladder to the cornfield? He wanted to high-stalk someone!”
7. “What did the football coach say when he saw the Hawkeye’s running play? They sure know how to run a-maize-ing trick plays!”
8. “Why did the photographer choose Iowa for his landscape shots? He wanted to capture the corn-er marked scenic beauty!”
9. “What do farmers say when their crops grow exceptionally well in Iowa? It’s a-maize-ing, just ear-resistible!”
10. “Why did the Iowa baker always overmix his cornbread batter? He believed in corn-stancy!”
11. “What do Iowans say when they solve a difficult puzzle? We’ve cracked the corn-code!”
12. “Why did the scarecrow start writing poetry in Iowa? Because he had a corn-natural talent!”
13. “Why did the Iowa farmer go to great lengths to protect his farm? He wanted to make sure no one com-stalks his crop!”
14. “What did the Iowa magician say when he made the cornstalks disappear? It’s just an a-maize-ing illusion!”
15. “Why did the Iowa cornfield feel lonely? It had no one to talk to and was ear-solated!”
16. “Why did the Iowa cobbler close his shop? He couldn’t handle the high volume of corn-vergent repairs!”
17. “What do Iowans call a funny corn joke? It’s a-maize-ing corny humor!”
18. “Why did the owl move to Iowa? It heard they have a vibrant night-life… filled with ear-resistible corn rustling sounds!”
19. “Why did the Iowa farmer become a popular public speaker? Because he had a knack for planting a-maize-ing ideas!”
20. “What did the Iowa cornfield say to the neighboring wheat field? Let’s be ear-resistibly good neighbors!”
Corn in the Spotlight: Punny Prairie Jokes (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. “Iowa farmers are always ear-resistible!”
2. “I bet the corn in Iowa tells some corntroversial jokes.”
3. “I went to Iowa and had a-maize-ing time!”
4. “The pigs in Iowa are quite the s-mooch-ers.”
5. “Iowa is so hawkeye-catching, it’s hard to beet!”
6. “Don’t let these Iowa puns stalk you!”
7. “When in Iowa, don’t be chicken to try some corny puns!”
8. “Iowa’s landscape is definitely un-beet-able!”
9. “I love visiting Iowa, it’s always a-grade-able!”
10. “Did you hear about the cow that went to Iowa? It wanted to find its moo-ving spirit!”
11. “Iowa’s wrestling team is really a-grapple-ing!”
12. “Iowa is the root-ine for success!”
13. “Iowa’s creativity is like a-maize-ing artwork in a gallery!”
14. “Iowa puns always make me laugh, they’re pork-uliarly funny!”
15. “I once saw a singing potato in Iowa, it was spud-tacular!”
16. “I went to an Iowa bakery and they butter believe it was good!”
17. “Iowa’s weather is very ear-responsible, it tends to maize up its mind!”
18. “Iowa’s jokes are always corny, but they’re never a disappointment!”
19. “The chickens in Iowa started a band, they called it ‘The Coop-eratives’!”
20. “Iowa’s puns have a-maize-ing kernel-aged!”
Corn-tastic Comedy (Iowa Puns)
1. Des Moines-tache (Des Moines + mustache)
2. Iowalicious (Iowa + delicious)
3. Cedar Wraps (Cedar Rapids + wraps)
4. Asbury Sally (Asbury Park + Sally)
5. The Cornfield Diner (The Cornfield + diner)
6. Dubu-Cute (Dubuque + cute)
7. Boone Appétit (Boone + appétit)
8. Waterloo Joke (Waterloo + joke)
9. Iowa Chews You (Iowa + chews + you)
10. Pella Canella (Pella + canella)
11. Ames-ment Park (Amusement + Ames + park)
12. OttumwaLove (Ottumwa + love)
13. Hawkeye-Have-a-Pie (Hawkeye + have a pie)
14. Clinton Tossed Salad (Clinton + tossed salad)
15. Grinnellin’ Time (Grinnell + grin + time)
16. Iowa Wrapped (Iowa + wrapped)
17. Burlington Crumble (Burlington + crumble)
18. Council Bluff(ed) (Council Bluffs + bluff + ed)
19. Fort Dodgeball (Fort Dodge + dodgeball)
20. Muscatime (Muscatine + time)
Spinning Puns: Wordplay in Iowa
1. Forny toll
2. Dowa bine
3. Ronkey Pows
4. Norn Flowa
5. Kancer mos
6. Iowa Ten
7. Billa talk
8. Bamas Hus
9. Blissen squill
10. Duffalo Bills
11. Canse Tity
12. Sahomet Htate
13. Daitlyn Bryer
14. Kansel Bity
15. Lean Rains
16. Tobs of Matoes
17. Moons on Water
18. Buttlefly Bros
19. Mower Wuseum
20. Roding Baipseg
“Corntroversial Wordplay (Tom Swifties)”
1. “Iowa is the corn capital of the world,” said Tom, ear-nestly.
2. “This corn maze is incredible,” said Tom, maize-d.
3. “I’m winning the hog-calling contest,” said Tom, boar-ingly.
4. “This barn is in great shape,” said Tom, struc-turally.
5. “I’ve become a champion bull rider,” said Tom, stir-ringly.
6. “The cornfields stretch as far as the eye can see,” said Tom, corn-spiringly.
7. “This bridge is quite impressive,” said Tom, a-bridgedly.
8. “I can’t wait for the county fair,” said Tom, eagerly.
9. “The rivers in Iowa offer fantastic fishing,” said Tom, waddingly.
10. “This pie is delicious,” said Tom, pie-fectly.
11. “The Iowa State Fair is a must-visit,” said Tom, eagerly.
12. “I’m bringing my fishing rod on this trip,” said Tom, hook-line-and-sinkerly.
13. “The tornado sirens are going off,” said Tom, whirly.
14. “You can see the sunset for miles here,” said Tom, far-seeingly.
15. “I’m raising pigs on my farm,” said Tom, oinkingly.
16. “This farm is well-maintained,” said Tom, acre-ditably.
17. “I’m going to explore the caves in Iowa,” said Tom, spelunkingly.
18. “Iowa’s landscapes are stunning,” said Tom, admirably.
19. “I’m enjoying the tranquility of the countryside,” said Tom, peacefully.
20. “Iowa’s history is fascinating,” said Tom, historically.
Corn-fully Hilarious Puns: Laugh Your Way Through These Iowa Jokes
1. Iowa: where the corn is off the cob, but the cob is off the chain.
2. I went to Iowa and found the most famous unnoticed landmarks.
3. In Iowa, the flat land is always on a roll.
4. I thought I saw a cow in Iowa, but it was just a dairy-air.
5. Iowa is the place where you can stand out by blending in.
6. Iowa: where the rivers can’t decide to flow or freeze.
7. In Iowa, the farm life is out of this world.
8. The sweetest sound in Iowa is the silence at a lively barn dance.
9. In Iowa, you can walk for miles and still stand in awe.
10. The bustling nightlife in Iowa peaks at 9 p.m.
11. The only traffic jam in Iowa is when the cows take a stroll.
12. Iowa: where Wi-Fi is always available, but phone signal is just a myth.
13. The corn in Iowa pops, but the city life never does.
14. Iowa: where everyone works to be lazy.
15. The sunsets in Iowa are breathtakingly ordinary.
16. The tornado sirens in Iowa provide the most thrilling lullabies.
17. The speed limit in Iowa is 55 mph, but everyone drives like it’s 35.
18. In Iowa, you can run into civilization in the middle of nowhere.
19. Iowa: where everyone knows you, but you don’t know anyone.
20. The winter in Iowa feels like subzero sunbathing.
Recursive Roaming (Iowa Punnyland)
1. Why did the corn refuse to go to Iowa? Because it didn’t want to get stalked.
2. Did you hear about the cow who moved to Iowa? He wanted to be in the “hoo-sier” state.
3. Why did the scarecrow leave Iowa? It wanted to find a “kernel” of truth.
4. What did the farmer say when his scarecrow had a cold? “Hay, fever!”
5. Why did the chicken stop at the Iowa state line? It didn’t want to “cross” the road yet.
6. What did the farmer say when his pig sang out of tune? “That pig needs some improv-ments!”
7. How did the corn stalk feel after its haircut? It was “ear”-resistibly stylish.
8. Why was the potato farmer in Iowa so successful? He never “spud” his luck.
9. What do you call a maize-themed Halloween party? A “corn-ucopia” of costumes!
10. Why did the tomato turn red when it arrived in Iowa? It saw the “field” of love.
11. What did the farmer say when his sheep wouldn’t stop jumping fences? “It’s a baa-d case of woolly obsession!”
12. Why did the strawberry turn to its friends for answers? It needed to “berry” its troubles.
13. What did the farmer say when his cattle were acting rebellious? “I herd” that they were “udder”ly fed up.
14. Why did the apple tree go on vacation to Iowa? It needed a break from “core” responsibilities.
15. What do cows in Iowa do for fun? They go to “moo”-vies.
16. Why did the pumpkin cross the road in Iowa? It wanted to “squash” any doubts about its bravery.
17. What did the farmer say when his crops stopped growing? “We need to turn up the “beets” on productivity!”
18. Why was the garden in Iowa always busy? It was “in-seedingly” popular with plants.
19. Did you hear about the melon who moved to Iowa? It wanted to “rind” the perfect place to settle.
20. What did the farmer say when asked about crop rotation? “We like to keep things “corn-stantly” interesting.”
“Corny Cliches: Iowa’s A-maize-ing Puns”
1. I went to Iowa and had a corn-tastic time!
2. Don’t underestimate the power of Iowan-ity!
3. Iowa isn’t just about corn, it’s also ear-resistible!
4. Life is like a stalk of corn in Iowa, it’s always husking you something!
5. Whenever I’m in Iowa, I’m always ear-itated by the corny jokes!
6. The corn in Iowa is so smart, it always kerns good grades!
7. I’m always a-maized by the beauty of Iowa’s cornfields!
8. Iowans sure know how to pop-cornversation!
9. In Iowa, people take their corn to the next level – they’re always cob-vincing!
10. Iowa farmers are so talented, they’ve mastered the corn-erstones of agriculture!
11. People in Iowa always find a-maize-ing places to eat!
12. What’s Iowa’s favorite dance move? The Husker Shuffle!
13. Iowans never lose their appetite for corny puns!
14. When you’re in Iowa, it’s all about that corn-tinent love!
15. Life in Iowa is never corn-ventional, it’s always popping with excitement!
16. I never met anyone from Iowa who was kernel-y!
17. In Iowa, a-maize-ing things happen every day!
18. Don’t stalk me, I’ll just get bo-corn-ed!
19. Iowa is where all the corny superheroes get their powers!
20. When life gets tough, Iowans keep calm and cob on
In conclusion, whether you’re a proud Iowan or just looking for a good laugh, these puns are sure to tickle your funny bone. We hope you’ve enjoyed this hilarious collection and have found a few puns to share with your friends. And remember, the laughter doesn’t have to stop here! Visit our website for more pun-filled fun. Thank you for spending your time with us – keep spreading the joy of humor wherever you go!