Looking for a laugh while keeping your place in your favorite book? Look no further! Get ready to giggle and delight in over 200 bookmark puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone. In this hilarious collection, you’ll find puns that are both clever and punbelievably unforgettable. From playfully punny phrases to literary wordplay, these book-themed jokes are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face as you turn the pages. So, whether you’re a bookworm, a pun enthusiast, or just in need of a good chuckle, these bookmark puns are the perfect page-turning delight. Get ready to brighten up your reading experience with a dash of humor that will make every book session a puntastic adventure!
Bookworm Approved Puns That Will Leave You Bookmarked (Editors Pick)
1. If you’re searching for a good joke, I can bookmark a few for you.
2. Reading a good book is always a page-turner, but don’t forget to bookmark your favorite quotes!
3. People often overlook the importance of a bookmark, but it surely has a lot of page-anality!
4. Aren’t bookmarks just incredibly well-read accessories?
5. The librarian kept losing track of her favorite novel, so she decided to book-mark it.
6. I once tried to make a bookmark out of a clock, but it just didn’t tick all the boxes.
7. I bought a solar-powered bookmark, but it only works on sunny chapters.
8. I lost my bookmark at the beach, but luckily it decided to turn the page and came back to me.
9. My friend asked me how I remember so many quotes from books. I told him I just have a good bookmark-ability.
10. Mark my words, bookmarks are here to stay!
11. I entered a bookmark-making contest, but unfortunately, I didn’t make the final cut.
12. You should always give a bookmark to a book, especially if it’s between covers.
13. A bookmark with a picture of your dog? It’s definitely a paw-some choice!
14. I saw an athlete trying to bookmark her place in a book with a high jump. Guess she really wanted to make her mark.
15. When I kept losing my bookmark a lot, my friend suggested I should just turn a new leaf.
16. Forget folding pages, bookmarks are the “write” way to keep your spot in a book!
17. The detective left a bookmark at the scene of the crime, so she could solve it page by page.
18. I recently discovered a bookmark that glows in the dark. It’s simply illuminating!
19. The teacher accused the student of stealing her bookmark. She said he had a spine in the matter.
20. I bought a bookmark made of feathers, but it just didn’t have enough plume for my taste.
Page Turners (Bookmark Puns)
1. I bought a bookmark that’s made of bacon. Now my book smells like a sizzling breakfast.
2. Why did the bookmark take a vacation? It needed a break from all that page-turning.
3. What did the bookmark say to the book? I’ll never leaf you behind!
4. I was going to make a bookmark out of cash, but I thought it would be too paper!
5. I love using bookmarks shaped like cats. They always purr-fectly mark the spot!
6. I hired a bookmark as a personal assistant. It’s very good at keeping me on top of my reading.
7. How does a bookmark exercise? It always ends up doing book squats!
8. I’m a bookmark collector, but my friends think it’s just a page-hobby.
9. Why did the bookmark apply for a job at the library? Because it wanted to score some bookmarking pointers!
10. What did the bookmark say to the frustrated reader? Just keep turning the pages, everything will turn out okay!
11. Why did the bookmark go to therapy? It had issues with commitment.
12. I gave my friend a bookmark that says “You’re booktiful.” Now they never want to put their book down!
13. What did the bookmark say to the page? You’re the write one for me!
14. I tried to recommend a bookmark to my friend, but they didn’t understand my page of mind.
15. Why did the bookmark go to the bar? It was looking for a good spine to lean on.
16. Why did the bookmark take up knitting? It wanted to get cozy with books.
17. I gave my girlfriend a custom bookmark with a picture of us. Now she always says I’m the best page in her life.
18. What type of car does a bookmark drive? A bookmobile, of course!
19. Why was the bookmark always late for meetings? It was stuck between the pages of a suspenseful novel.
20. I asked the bookstore owner if they had any magical bookmarks. They told me to “abracapage-ra” one myself!
Don’t Fold on These Folks (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did the book say to the bookmark? “You’ve really marked your page in history!”
2. Why did the bookmark go to therapy? Because it had separation anxiety!
3. What do you call a bookmark with a sense of humor? A joke-mark!
4. Why did the bookmark refuse to attend the party? It felt left out in the margins!
5. How do you know a bookmark is a great dancer? It has some incredible footnotes!
6. What did the bookmark say to the book? “I’m just here to hold your page, I’ve got you covered!”
7. What do you call a lost bookmark? A misplaced-page-nus!
8. Why did the book and the bookmark break up? They just couldn’t get on the same page!
9. How did the bookmark respond when the book asked for a foot rub? “Sorry, but I’m more of a page-turner!”
10. What did the bookmark do after a long day at work? It unfolded itself and put its feet up!
11. Why did the bookmark get a speeding ticket? It wanted to bookmark some speed!
12. How did the bookmark feel after its long day at the library? Totally shelf-satisfied!
13. Why did the book outshine the bookmark in the costume contest? Because it had a great cover!
14. What did the bookmark say to the bookshelf? “I hope you find this relationship quite shelf-fulfilling!”
15. What did the bookmark say to the book when they were feeling adventurous? “Let’s turn some new leafs together!”
16. Why did the bookmark stop going to parties? It got tired of being cornered all the time!
17. How did the bookmark feel after winning the bookmark beauty pageant? Truly page-antastic!
18. What did the bookmark say to the book it had a crush on? “You have my full attention, page-turner!”
19. Why did the bookmark take up cooking classes? It wanted to learn how to spice up its page-turning skills!
20. What did the book say when the bookmark asked if it wanted to go out? “Sorry, but I’m already bound to another book!”
“Turning Pages, Turning Heads: Witty Wordplay in Bookmark Puns”
1. “I always find myself getting lost in a good book… or maybe it’s just the bookmark.”
2. “When it comes to reading, I like to have my bookmark handy. It helps me keep my place, or maybe someone else’s.”
3. “I’ve been known to bookmark multiple pages at once. Some might call it multitasking, I call it being efficient.”
4. “Whenever I’m reading a steamy romance novel, I make sure my bookmark is ready for some hot action.”
5. “My bookmark is like my little partner in crime, helping me explore new worlds and turn all the right pages.”
6. “There’s a reason I always choose a tassel bookmark. It adds a certain ‘flair’ to my reading experience.”
7. “Sometimes I can’t help but tease my bookmark by flicking it back and forth. It’s a real page-turner!”
8. “I had to break up with my bookmark because it kept leaving marks on my pages. It just couldn’t stay in the lines.”
9. “They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but my bookmark knows how to make a good first impression.”
10. “I like my bookmarks how I like my coffee… strong, reliable, and capable of keeping me up all night.”
11. “My bookmark has a knack for finding the most thrilling parts of a story. It’s got quite the adventurous spirit.”
12. When I’m feeling naughty, I like to slip a provocative bookmark between the pages of a classic novel.
13. “My bookmark is like a bookmark on a roller coaster, always taking me on an exhilarating ride through the story.”
14. “I find that using a bookmark with a seductive quote adds just the right amount of spice to my reading experience.”
15. “There’s something incredibly satisfying about flipping through the pages and watching my bookmark follow along.”
16. “I always keep a spare bookmark on hand, just in case things get a little too steamy and the original one can’t handle the heat.”
17. “My bookmark has a sixth sense for detecting the most memorable quotes in a book. It’s like it has a naughty mind of its own!”
18. “Sometimes I have to remind myself that my bookmark is not just for reading; it’s for bookmarking memories in the stories of my life.”
19. “They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but I think my bookmark is mightier than both. It knows how to leave a lasting impression.”
20. “My bookmark is like a secret agent, lurking in the pages and leaving behind tantalizing clues about the story that lies ahead.”
“Page-Turning Puns (Marking the Spot with Bookmark Puns)”
1. I found a bookmark while searching for a needle in a haystack!
2. Reading a good book is like bookmarking memories in your mind.
3. She was so forgetful that she had to make a mental bookmark of every important detail.
4. He always makes a bookmark in his life to come back to later.
5. I’m just trying to find my bookmark in this crazy book called life.
6. I wish there was a bookmark for my favorite recipe in this cookbook.
7. When life gets tough, just flip the bookmark and start a new chapter.
8. He left a bookmark in his vacation plans for next year.
9. Sometimes, we need to put a bookmark on our dreams and pursue them later.
10. She bookmarked all the quotes that inspired her in her daily journal.
11. The author bookmarked an important clue in the middle of the novel.
12. Being prepared is like having a bookmark for unexpected events.
13. She bookmarked all the exciting vacations she wants to go on in the future.
14. In order to succeed, you have to bookmark your goals and work towards them.
15. I was so engrossed in my book that I missed the bookmark for my bus stop.
16. He bookmarked all the funny jokes to share with his friends later.
17. It’s important to bookmark and celebrate all your achievements, no matter how small.
18. She bookmarked all the profound quotes in her book club discussions.
19. I lost my bookmark, so now I have to start all over again.
20. Life is like a book, and we all need bookmarks to help us navigate through its chapters.
A Page-Turner’s Paradise (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. I couldn’t put down my book, so I used a bookmark to hold me over.
2. I finally finished reading the novel, and now I’m just trying to bookmark my place in life.
3. The librarian said I could take any book I wanted, as long as I made a bookmark with my name on it.
4. I don’t trust people who don’t use bookmarks; they’re totally un-Page-dictable.
5. I asked my dad if he knew where I could find some good bookmarks, and he said, “Maybe at the end of a tail!”
6. The bookmark therapist asked me to close the book of my mind and open a new chapter.
7. My bookmarks collection is well-read, just like a dog-eared book.
8. My friend suggested I invest in a bookmark company, but I didn’t want to turn over a new leaf.
9. I told my dad that I want to create an innovative type of bookmark, and he said, “Well, that would be novel!”
10. The bookmark was unhappy that it couldn’t join the book club because it wasn’t hardcover.
11. I used a banana as a bookmark, but it only left a fruity impression.
12. I opened a bakery for cats, and instead of selling bookmarks, I offer pawgels.
13. My teacher said she’d put a bookmark in the subject of our next lesson, and I wondered if it would be history or geography.
14. I couldn’t find a bookmark, so I just used the receipt from my latest book purchase. Well, at least it had a good story!
15. The bookstore’s bookworm also doubles as their bookmark, though I heard it calls itself a bookbag-worm.
16. When I asked the librarian for a unique bookmark, she handed me a feather and said, “This will ruffle the pages!”
17. I tried using an apple slice as a bookmark, but it just made the book look more ap-peeling.
18. I bought a bookmark with a magnetic personality; it always sticks around the book.
19. My friend said he had a one-of-a-kind bookmark he wanted to show me, but it turned out to be a bookmark from a famous author.
20. I started a business selling bookmarks made of paper, but it didn’t fold well, so I put it on the shelf.
Page Turners (Puns for Bookmark Names)
1. Mark My Words
2. Page Turner
4. Bound for Success
5. Tassel Tales
6. The Bookmark Stop
7. Bookmarked Bliss
8. Novel Notations
9. Bibliophile’s Bookmark
10. Literary Landmark
11. Dog-Eared Delight
12. Prose and Posies
13. The Corner Bookstore
14. Storyline Station
15. Word Wizardry
16. Literary Lighthouse
17. Quill and Quirk
18. Inkwell Impressions
19. The Book Bistro
20. Paperback Paradise
A Playful Page Pivot (Bookworm Spoonerisms)
1. Barkmark pons
2. Larkmark buns
3. Darkmark buns
4. Pagemark turns
5. Hagemark burns
6. Sagemark turns
7. Wagemark furs
8. Blookmark pons
9. Mookmark blunts
10. Crookmark mints
11. Snookmark fints
12. Stairmark paws
13. Mairmark staws
14. Hairmark staws
15. Pairmark haws
16. Tookmark blunts
17. Nookmark runs
18. Cooke’s mark puns
19. Broke’s mark buns
20. Spook’s mark runs
“Marked for Puns: Tom Swifties on Bookmark Bonanzas”
1. “I lost my bookmark,” said Tom with a doggedly determined look.
2. “Where is my bookmark?” asked Tom curiously.
3. “I’ll find my bookmark,” said Tom flatly.
4. “I need a new bookmark,” Tom said blankly.
5. “I can’t find my bookmark,” Tom said disturbingly.
6. “I dropped my bookmark,” said Tom knowingly.
7. “I’ll make a new bookmark,” Tom said craftily.
8. “I found my bookmark,” Tom said triumphantly.
9. “I left my bookmark at home,” said Tom absentmindedly.
10. “I’ll mark this page with my bookmark,” Tom said thoughtfully.
11. “I need a bigger bookmark,” said Tom measurably.
12. “I’ll keep my bookmark close,” said Tom guardedly.
13. “This bookmark looks old,” said Tom agedly.
14. “I’ll buy a fancy bookmark,” Tom said fashionably.
15. “I’ll lend you my bookmark,” Tom said habitually.
16. “I’ll carry a spare bookmark,” said Tom multiply.
17. “I’ll make a bookmark out of wood,” Tom said splinteringly.
18. “I’ll decorate my bookmark with glitter,” Tom said sparkly.
19. “I’ll buy a magnetic bookmark,” Tom said attractingly.
20. “I’ll use a folded paper as a bookmark,” Tom said booklet.
Contradictory Page Marker Puns
1. A bookmark that never stays put.
2. A flexible rigid bookmark.
3. An invisible bookmark that always catches your eye.
4. A bookmark that never marks the right page.
5. A waterproof bookmark made of paper.
6. A square circle bookmark.
7. A timeless bookmark that is always changing.
8. A heavyweight bookmark that floats.
9. A scented unscented bookmark.
10. A silent bookmark that makes noise.
11. A temporary permanent bookmark.
12. A transparent opaque bookmark.
13. A transparent bookmark that leaves a shadow.
14. A night light bookmark that blinds you.
15. An indestructible bookmark that falls apart.
16. A heavy-duty delicate bookmark.
17. A soft hard bookmark.
18. A magnetic bookmark that repels metal.
19. A bookworm-resistant bookmark that attracts them.
20. A bookmark that tells you the ending before you start reading.
The Never-Ending Book Marks (Recursive Bookmark Puns)
1. I used to have a bookmark made out of sandpaper, but it rubbed me the wrong way.
2. My friend gave me a bookmark with a picture of a book on it. It’s so meta.
3. I ate a bookmark once. It was a real page-turner.
4. I have a bookmark that’s shaped like a question mark. It’s always asking me if I’ve finished the book yet.
5. My bookmark fell into a river, and now it’s all wet. I guess you could say it’s a “damp” bookmark.
6. I saw a bookmark that was shaped like a ladder. It was always looking for a “higher” purpose.
7. My friend got a bookmark with a picture of a bicycle on it. It’s always pedaling through the pages.
8. I had a bookmark that was made out of bread, but it got moldy. Now it’s a “crumby” bookmark.
9. I once got a bookmark with a picture of a rabbit on it. It’s always hopping from one page to another.
10. My friend got a bookmark with a picture of a chef on it. It’s always “cooking up” a good read.
11. I had a bookmark with a picture of a tree on it, but it got so worn out that it needed a “leaf” of absence.
12. My bookmark had a picture of a snail on it, but it was so slow that it’s hardly a “fast” reader.
13. I saw a bookmark with a picture of a cat on it. It always “pawses” in between chapters.
14. My bookmark had a picture of a butterfly on it. It’s always fluttering from page to page.
15. I got a bookmark with a picture of a rocket on it. It’s always “blasting off” into a new adventure.
16. My friend got a bookmark with a picture of a turtle on it. It’s always taking “slow” progress in finishing books.
17. I had a bookmark with a picture of a clock on it. It’s always “ticking” away, reminding me I have more pages to read.
18. My bookmark had a picture of a compass on it. It’s always pointing me in the right direction through the book.
19. I got a bookmark with a picture of a magnifying glass on it. It’s always “zooming in” on interesting details.
20. My friend got a bookmark with a picture of a telescope on it. It’s always “exploring new worlds” within the pages of a book.
Page-Turners and Punny Burners! (Bookmark Puns)
1. I never lose my place when I’m reading – I always have a good bookmark.
2. They say a good book is a bookmark’s best friend.
3. Some people believe bookmarks are not worthy of any praise, but I think they’re page-turners!
4. Never judge a bookmark by its cover.
5. I was in a bookstore and saw a bookmark hanging out with the paperbacks – it really knew how to blend.
6. I thought I spotted a famous author in the library, but it was just a bookmark – it had an uncanny resemblance.
7. That bookmark is really spine-tingling!
8. You can always count on a bookmark for a gripping story.
9. A bookmark always leaves a lasting impression.
10. I found a bookmark that had a great hook – it really caught my attention.
11. I heard a bookmark once traveled the world, but it always returns to its binding place.
12. A bookmark’s job is pretty shelf-explanatory.
13. Some people think bookmarks are just paper, but I think they’re a page-defining accessory.
14. A bookmark that falls in love with a novel is totally book-smitten.
15. I’m bookmarking this page in my memory.
16. I tried to write a book about bookmarks, but it always came up short.
17. The bookmark walked into a café and said, “May I have a coffee? I’m a little tea-bewildered.”
18. When the bookmark went on vacation, it said, “I’m bound for a great time!”
19. A bookmark always knows when to close the book and open a new chapter.
20. The bookmark got promoted and said, “I guess you could say I’m climbing the ladder(fish).”
In conclusion, bookmark puns are a fantastic way to add some laughter and joy to your reading routine. With over 200 unforgettable puns to choose from, you’re bound to find a page-turning delight that will tickle your funny bone. But our pun-filled journey doesn’t end here! Don’t forget to check out the rest of our website for more hilarious wordplay. Thank you for taking the time to visit and happy punning!