Welcome to the Chuckle Zone, where we bring you the funniest ape puns that will have you swinging into fits of laughter! These clever wordplays will leave you “gorilla-d” with laughter and “chimpan-zing” with delight. From hilarious puns about bananas to clever puns about monkey business, we’ve got over 200 ape-tastic puns that are guaranteed to make you go bananas! So whether you’re an ape-enthusiast or just looking for some primate humor, you’re in for a wild ride. Get ready to go ape with these puns that are so good, you’ll be howling with laughter faster than a monkey swinging from a tree. So grab your sense of humor and get ready to monkey around with these hilarious ape puns!
Monkeying Around with Ape-solutely Hilarious Pun-tastic Picks (Editors Pick)
1. I was going to tell you a joke about an ape, but it’s too bananas!
2. I’m not monkeying around, these ape puns are hilarious!
3. Did you hear about the gorilla who wanted to become a magician? He said he wanted to go ape with his tricks.
4. Why did the orangutan go to the doctor? He wasn’t feeling well, he was a bit ape-ish.
5. What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear? Anything you want, it can’t hear you!
6. Why did the Macaque monkey buy a smartphone? It wanted to go ape for apps!
7. I saw King Kong at the supermarket buying bananas, turns out he’s a real ape-titioner!
8. Why did the chimpanzee bring a ladder to the bar? He heard the drinks were on the house!
9. What do you call a monkey in a minefield? A baboom!
10. How did the chimpanzee escape from the zoo? It just swung from one branch to another!
11. Why don’t monkeys ever go broke? They always make wise investments in the stock market!
12. What did the baboon say to the tiger? Nothing, baboons can’t talk!
13. What did the monkey say to the palm tree? “Leaf me alone!”
14. How do you stop a gorilla from charging? Take away its credit card!
15. Why did the gorilla go to the hairdresser? He wanted a new look, something a bit more ape-pealing!
16. What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants approaching? “Here come the grey apes!”
17. Who is the most famous gorilla on the internet? Coco-net!
18. How does a monkey escape from prison? By digging an ape-hole!
19. Why was the monkey a terrible chef? Every time he tried to make something, it was bananas!
20. What do you get when you cross an ape with a fish? A monkey that can breathe underwater!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Monkey Business Madness (Ape-themed One-Liner Puns)
1. Why did the ape go to the barber? He wanted a buzz-cut!
2. What’s an ape’s favorite type of exercise? Monkey bars!
3. I wanted to make a banana smoothie, but the ape said I had to blend in!
4. Did you hear about the ape who won the lottery? He went bananas!
5. Why did the ape bring a ladder to the bar? He heard the drinks were on the house!
6. How does an ape cut his hair? Carefully, he doesn’t want a “hairy situation”!
7. Why did the ape go on a diet? He wanted to get his body “gorilla-fit”!
8. Did you hear about the ape that built a house? It was a “jungle gym”!
9. What do you call an ape that plays guitar? A primate rocker!
10. Why did the ape run for office? He wanted to bring “ape-peel” to politics!
11. I saw an ape using sign language, he was “communicating primate-to-primate”!
12. Why was the ape a terrible comedian? His jokes were always “ape-ling”!
13. What do you call an ape that loves poetry? A lyrical primate!
14. Why did the ape never get promoted? He was always “monkeying around”!
15. Did you hear about the ape who opened a bakery? His pastries were “ape-tizing”!
16. What’s an ape’s favorite type of music? Jungle beats!
17. Why did the ape refuse to take a selfie? He didn’t want to be a “chimp-poster”!
18. What do you call an ape that makes great cocktails? A bar-ape-der!
19. Why did the ape go to the dance party? He couldn’t resist the “monkey-ing around”!
20. Did you hear about the ape that started a hair salon? It became the “hottest spot” in the jungle!
Ape-ril Fools (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What kind of music do apes like? Banana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana!
2. What did one ape say to the other on Valentine’s Day? I’m wild about you!
3. Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling very well!
4. What do you call an ape that loves to cook? The Chef-anszee!
5. Why did the ape bring a ladder to the bar? He heard the drinks were on the house!
6. How did the ape become the best dancer in the jungle? He mastered the Ape-ricot!
7. What do you call an ape who loves to talk on the phone? A chatterchimp!
8. Why did the ape bring a pencil to the party? In case he wanted to draw a crowd!
9. What’s an ape’s favorite party game? Musical Bananas!
10. What do you call an ape that can play guitar? A Chimpanzee-tarist!
11. Why did the ape sit on the clock? He wanted to be the hands of time!
12. What do you call an ape that loves to read mystery novels? A Sherlock Hommes!
13. Why did the ape go to the doctor? Because he was feeling a bit bananas!
14. What’s an ape’s favorite ice cream flavor? Chunky Monkey!
15. What do you call an ape that can pilot a plane? A flying-ape-ian!
16. Why did the ape bring a ladder to the bar? He wanted to reach new heights!
17. What did the ape say when it won the race? I’m a-tarzan as I can be!
18. What do you say when you see an ape performing magic tricks? This is bananas-mazing!
19. Why did the ape go to the hair stylist? He wanted a new mane-look!
20. What do you call an ape that paints? A Monetkey!
Monkey Business: A Barrel of Ape Puns (Double Entendre Puns)
1. The ape at the gym was a real silverback stud.
2. The baboon’s puns were hilarious, he’s quite the witty monkey.
3. The gorilla picked up the banana and said, “I find you very a-peeling.”
4. The chimpanzee was so good at math, he went bananas for numbers.
5. The orangutan stole the spotlight with his sizzling dance moves, he was swinging like a pro.
6. The monkey bar was a great place to hang out for a monkey swinging both ways.
7. The primate scientist discovered a groundbreaking theory, he was truly a genius chimp.
8. The gorilla ordered a pizza with extra bananas, he really knows how to satisfy his primal cravings.
9. The baboon became a hairstylist because he excelled at monkeying around with hairdos.
10. The chimp couple enjoyed a steamy monkey business date at the jungle spa.
11. The gorilla and the orangutan shared an intimate moment, it was a wild love affair.
12. The baboon’s sly grin told everyone he was up to some monkey business.
13. The chimp was caught red-handed stealing a banana, he couldn’t help but go bananas for it.
14. The gorilla’s secret talent was playing the drums, he had some serious ape rhythm.
15. The orangutan’s fashion sense was bananas, he loved to wear the latest jungle trends.
16. The baboon pranked the other primates, causing quite a stir in the monkey kingdom.
17. The chimp’s playful nature often got him into trouble, but he didn’t give a chimp’s hoot.
18. The gorilla’s smooth moves on the dance floor turned all the female apes into jelly.
19. The orangutan’s pickup line worked like a charm, he knew how to get the ladies all riled up.
20. The baboon told the funniest monkey jokes, he was the king of primate comedy.
Bananas and Puns (Monkeying Around with Ape Idioms)
1. She had a chimp on her shoulder, so we knew she was serious about her bananas.
2. My friend tried to monkey around, but I told him to stop babooning.
3. Don’t go ape over the small stuff, just keep calm.
4. He’s a gorilla in the courtroom, always getting his way.
5. She’s a real orangutan of the dance floor, always grooving to the beat.
6. He turned into a baboon while waiting for his food at the restaurant.
7. I’m going banana-proof with my car, no monkeys allowed.
8. She was gorilla-sized proud of her accomplishments.
9. The team went from chumps to champ, they really monkeyed around and got it right.
10. You need to stop chimping out every time things don’t go your way.
11. They had a monkey on their back, but they managed to break free and succeed.
12. Don’t let the gorilla in the room go unnoticed, address the issue.
13. He swung through the deadline like a well-trained monkey.
14. They partied all night, going wild like a bunch of apes in a jungle.
15. She was swinging from branch to branch, multitasking like a fine-tuned monkey.
16. His temper was like a gorilla’s, explosive and unpredictable.
17. She tried to play king of the jungle, but ended up looking like a feisty chimpanzee.
18. Quit monkeying around and get back to work!
19. He went ape over the news, jumping up and down with excitement.
20. Don’t take it lightly, this is a serious matter, not a monkey business.
Monkey Business (Pun Juxtaposition): Ape-solutely Hilarious Wordplay
1. Why did the ape join the gym? He wanted to get into “gorilla” shape.
2. The ape chef was banana-s foster with the menu.
3. Did you hear about the ape who went on a diet? He wanted to go from gorilla to slender-chimp.
4. A monkey was driving an ice cream truck, and his favorite flavor was “banana splitting.”
5. The ape musician got a gig playing the “bongopro.”
6. Why did the chimpanzee skip math class? He couldn’t count on his “ape-calculus.”
7. The ape scientist wanted to conduct genetic experiments but was told it was “monkey” business.
8. The gorilla farmer grew the best crops because he had a “ban-an-app” for his plants.
9. The monkey musician quit his band because he couldn’t “ape-coord” with the rhythm.
10. Did you hear about the gorilla who opened a salon? He called it “ape-peal.”
11. The ape magician pulled off amazing tricks, but one trick was “ape-solutely bananas.”
12. When the gorilla visited the zoo, he found it “monkey-key.”
13. The ape actor was cast in a retelling of “Romeo and Juliet” because he was a “real-ape” of a guy.
14. The chimpanzee was a master painter and his favorite style was “ape-pocalyptic art.”
15. The gorilla athlete loved to play tennis because it allowed him to “do the Ape serve.”
16. The monkey librarian loved books because they were “ape-peeling.”
17. Why did the ape banker wear a suit? He liked “asso-ape-tions.”
18. The chimpanzee doctor’s favorite medicine was called “ape-spirin.”
19. The monkey artist used “ape-stroke” techniques in his paintings.
20. The gorilla pilot loved flying because it made him feel “ape-tastic.”
Ape-tastic Wordplay: Monkeying Around with Ape Puns!
1. Grape Ape Street
2. Jape Gibbons
3. Ape-tastic Adventures
4. King Kongo
5. Cape Ape-ricot
6. Ape-tite for Bananas
7. Ape-tacular Zoo
8. Ape-ocalypse Now
9. Ape-ril Showers
10. Planet of the Apespresso
11. Ape-proval Ratings
12. Ape-solutely Bananas
13. ChimPan’s Labyrinth
14. Ape-hemeral Art
15. Banana Split Ape-stronauts
16. Monkey Business Law Firm
17. Banana Hammock Beach Resort
18. Ape-solutely Hilarious Comedy Club
19. Caperella’s Ape-ril Fools Party
20. Ape-hemian Rhapsody Music Festival
A Barrel of “Ban-apes” (Spoonerisms)
1. Great’s bape to hate
2. Caper paws
3. Grape apes
4. Ape of cake
5. Nape of light
6. Bunch of sleeds
7. Date pun
8. Drilla’s chime
9. Rule scapes
10. Crate apes
11. Mate traits
12. Jape grapes
13. Boon fest
14. Safe chick
15. Cape rake
16. Shot lay
17. Dare lick
18. Grate ache
19. Cape bake
20. Sake wine
Monkey Business: Primate Puns (Tom Swifties)
1. “I can’t believe how strong this ape is,” said Tom handsomely.
2. This ape costume is really realistic,” Tom observed gorily.
3. “Wow, this ape exhibit is amazing,” said Tom monkeyingly.
4. “I’m feeling a bit bananas today,” Tom said peelanly.
5. “This ape’s laughter is infectious,” Tom chuckled gibbonly.
6. What a majestic creature,” said Tom orangely as he watched the ape swing.
7. “I heard this ape can sign language,” Tom said handily.
8. “Look at how intelligent this ape is,” Tom exclaimed primatevly.
9. “This zoo is full of apes,” Tom observed cheekily.
10. “The ape exhibit is quite captivating,” Tom described charismatically.
11. “Did you know apes are closely related to humans?” Tom asked coincidentally.
12. “I can’t believe how fast that ape is,” Tom marveled gorillaly.
13. “I feel like this ape is watching me,” Tom whispered apeprehensively.
14. “This zoo has a large variety of apes,” Tom observed orangutangentially.
15. “I find apes to be incredibly playful,” Tom mused chimplingly.
16. “I can’t get over how cute this baby ape is,” Tom said affectionately.
17. “There’s something about apes that just amazes me,” Tom pondered contemplatively.
18. “This jungle is filled with apes,” Tom observed simianly.
19. “Apes are truly fascinating creatures,” Tom noted fascinatedly.
20. “I can’t believe we get to see apes up close,” Tom said excitedly.
Primal Wordplay (Oxymoronic Ape Puns)
1. Ape-ril showers bring May flowers, but this ape likes to shower in bananas.
2. This ape is a real social butterfly, swinging from tree to tree.
3. This ape’s fashion sense is bananas, he always wears a tuxedo and a birthday suit.
4. Who needs a gym membership when you can have a gorilla monsoon.
5. This ape is a real tree-hugger, but only if it’s a pole-dancing pole.
6. This ape loves monkeying around, especially when it involves a banana split.
7. This baboon is a real bookworm, he loves going bananas for novels.
8. This orangutan is a real control freak, always wanting to have the upper hand.
9. This ape really knows how to monkey wrench things, especially when it comes to fixing cars.
10. This gorilla loves yoga, especially when it involves a downward-facing banana pose.
11. This chimp is a real cinephile, his favorite movies are always apes-tounding.
12. This orangutan is a real smoothie, he loves blending in with his surroundings.
13. This ape is a real sweetheart, especially when it comes to sharing bananas.
14. This gorilla is a real sushi lover, he always goes for the raw fish-ape rolls.
15. This chimp is a real brainiac, always coming up with the ape-dest ideas.
16. This ape is a real night owl, always having a swinging good time after dark.
17. This orangutan is a real social media influencer, he loves going ape on Instagram.
18. This gorilla is a real multitasker, he can peel a banana while doing a handstand.
19. This chimp loves to clown around, especially when it comes to bananas.
20. This ape is a real dreamer, always reaching for the banana in the sky.
Ape-lifting Puns: Em-apery in Recursive Bananagrams
1. What did the ape say when he was asked about his favorite fruit? “I’m going bananas for bananas!”
2. Why did the ape bring a ladder to the bar? Because he heard the drinks were on the house!
3. Why did the ape bring a fan to the zoo? Because he heard it was hot in the jungle!
4. Why did the ape bring a music player to the forest? Because he wanted to gorilla-dance the night away!
5. Why did the ape start a new business? Because he wanted to go ape-entrepreneur!
6. What did the ape say when he won the lottery? “I’m going to go ape-spending!”
7. Why did the ape start working out? Because he wanted to go gorilla-strong!
8. Why did the ape take an acting class? Because he wanted to become an ape-staring actor!
9. Why did the ape bring an umbrella to the safari? Because he heard there was a chance of gorilla-rain!
10. Why did the ape enroll in a cooking class? Because he wanted to become a master of ape-etizers!
11. What did the ape say when asked if he likes to dance? “I do, but I’m not very ape-thetic about it.”
12. Why did the ape join a rock band? Because he wanted to become the lead guitarist and go ape-coustic!
13. What did the ape say to his friend before going to the beach? “Let’s go have a gorillaicious time in the sun!”
14. Why did the ape start a garden? Because he wanted to grow his own ape-le trees!
15. Why did the ape bring a flashlight to the cave? Because he didn’t want to be caught in the dark, feeling ape-hrehensive!
16. What did the ape say when he invented a new kind of cake? “It’s totally ape-tastic!”
17. Why did the ape start a clothing line? Because he wanted to show off his ape-parel skills!
18. What did the ape say when his friend asked him why he loves watching horror movies? “I guess I just have ape-tacular taste in films!”
19. Why did the ape start a travel blog? Because he wanted to go on ape-ventures and share them with the world!
20. What did the ape say when his friend asked him why he loves roller coasters? “I like to go ape-lause for thrills!”
Monkeying Around with Cliche Apes (Puns on Cliches)
1. I’m going bananas over these ape puns!
2. The party was a real jungle, but we had a gorilla good time!
3. Life is full of monkey business.
4. You’re just a chip off the old primate!
5. It’s better to be the top ape than a bottom banana.
6. Monkey see, monkey do, but only if it benefits them too!
7. Hanging around with you is always a swinging time.
8. Tired of trying to make a monkey out of me? Go find someone else.
9. Quit monkeying around and get back to work!
10. Banana splits aren’t just for dessert—you can find them in the ape hierarchy too!
11. Feeling like a lone ape in the jungle? Don’t worry, you’ll find your troop.
12. When life gets tough, just remember to go ape and keep swinging.
13. If you’re not having a barrel of fun, you’re doing it wrong!
14. Why did the ape bring a ladder to the party? To reach new heights!
15. The early ape catches the banana.
16. This city is a concrete jungle, inhabited by humans and their primate ambitions.
17. Don’t get caught monkeying with the law, it’s a slippery slope.
18. You know you’re at a wild party when the apes start throwing feces.
19. Why did the ape start a skincare business? To go bananas over beauty.
20. Just remember, even if life is a zoo, you’re the king of your own domain.
In conclusion, these ape puns have surely brought a smile to your face, making you swing with laughter! But the fun doesn’t have to stop here. If you’re craving for more hilarious puns, don’t forget to check out our website. There’s an abundance of puns waiting for you to explore. Thank you for swinging by and taking the time to enjoy these ape-tastic puns!