Looking for a good laugh? Well, get ready to dive into a sea of hilarity with over 200 riotous walrus puns that are guaranteed to have you roaring with laughter! These fin-tastic wordplay gems will tickle your tusk and leave you in stitches. Whether you’re a fan of these magnificent marine mammals or just love a good pun, this collection has it all. From clever quips to playful punchlines, the walrus puns within will have you chuckling like a walrus in no time. So, hold onto your tusks and get ready for a wild ride through the ocean of laughter!
“Walrus-ly Funny Puns Worth Blubbering Over” (Editor’s Pick)
1. I sniffed a walrus once, it was just for the halibut.
2. What is a walrus’s favorite flower? Tusk-anthus.
3. Look at that walrus, they’re just chilling like a villain.
4. My walrus told me a joke, it was pretty tusk and cheeky.
5. Did you hear about the walrus that joined a band? He plays a mean “whale-tar.”
6. What did the walrus say when he was ready to leave the party? “Seal you later!”
7. Why did the walrus go to school? To get a little more tusk education.
8. How do walruses stay warm? They wear “tusks”edo!
9. What did the walrus say when his friend made a lame pun? “Seal the deal, that one was fin-tastic!”
10. Why did the walrus become a football coach? He had a knack for “tusk-tics.”
11. What did the walrus say when he scored a goal? “Tuskit!”
12. Why was the walrus always confused? He could never make up his “flippers
13. What do you call a walrus with a carrot in each ear? Anything you want, he can’t hear you!
14. Did you hear about the walrus who became a vegetarian? He decided to go full “pescovegetuskan.”
15. Why did the walrus start working out? He wanted to get “tuskle-toned.”
16. What did the walrus say when he hopped on a scale? “I’m a little too flippin’ heavy!”
17. What do you call a walrus with no teeth? A “gummy bear.”
18. Did you hear about the walrus who opened a seafood restaurant? The “Wally’s Tusk & Oyster Bar.”
19. How does a walrus answer the phone? “Alooooo-ha!”
20. What did the walrus say to the dentist? “I need to book a “tuskipointment!”
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Whale of a Time With Walrus Wits (One-liner Puns)
1. Did you hear about the walrus who won the lottery? He was a real tusker!
2. What did the walrus say when he entered the seafood restaurant? “I’m fin-tastic!”
3. Why did the walrus bring a mat to the beach? Because he wanted to do some “seal”ates!
4. Call the walrus what you want, but he knows he’s a whisker above the rest!
5. Did you hear about the walrus who became a detective? He was great at cracking cold cases!
6. I asked the walrus if he wanted to go on a diet and he said, “Nah, I’m okay. I’ve got blubber to spare!”
7. How do walruses appreciate art? They take it all in with their flippers!
8. What did the walrus say to his son before school? Remember, be cool, like me, cool as the arctic!
9. Why did the walrus bring a ladder to the party? He heard the drinks were on the rocks!
10. What do you call a posh walrus? A tusk-tastic gentleman!
11. Why did the walrus refuse to share its ice cream? It said, “It’s mine-a, all mine-a!”
12. Did you hear about the walrus who played guitar for a living? He said he was a real “tusk and roll” star!
13. What type of music do walruses like? Heavy “shell” metal!
14. The walrus threw a tantrum because his favorite fish was being too “shellfish!
15. Why did the walrus show up at the party with a red nose? He saw the seals playing “pin the tail on the walrus!”
16. What did the walrus say to his friend who was feeling down? “Don’t worry, I’ll always be a “tusk” in your time of need!”
17. How do walruses organize their parties? They send out “seal-ings” in advance!
18. The walrus complained the seafood buffet was too expensive. He said, “I can’t afford these “hors-d’oeuvres-es”!”
19. What did the walrus say when he couldn’t find his keys? “I guess I’ll just have to “tusk” for help!”
20. How does a walrus become an underwater artist? It learns to “draw” with its flippers and “paint” wit
Whiskery Wisdom (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did the walrus say when he was asked to help clean up? “Sure, I’ll do it for scale!”
2. Why did the walrus go to business school? He wanted to learn how to make a lot of fin-an-ce!
3. How did the walrus feel when he won a marathon? He was beary proud of his flippin’ good time!
4. What do you call a walrus that knows magic tricks? A blubbering magician!
5. Why do walruses never share their secrets? They’re really good at keeping tusk-et!
6. How did the walrus feel after visiting the dentist? He was happy to have braces for his flippers!
7. What did the walrus say when he won the big dance competition? “I’ve got some serious seal-a moves!”
8. How do walruses keep their skin looking so smooth? They use a lot of blubber cream!
9. Why do walruses make bad detectives? They always seem to have a tough time finding the “pier-petrator”!
10. What did the walrus say when he won the swim race? “I’m a real “flippin” champion!”
11. How did the walrus feel when he finally got his driver’s license? He was fin-ally able to hit the “flip” road!
12. Why are walruses so good at math? They always come up with the “equa-tusk”!
13. What did the walrus say when someone asked if he wanted to go to the beach? “Of course! I’m definitely a “shore” thing!”
14. How did the walrus feel when he found out he won the lottery? He was flipping out with excitement!
15. Why did the walrus bring a ladder to the gym? He wanted to reach new “hulk-flip” records!
16. What did the walrus say when he saw the rainclouds? “I guess it’s time to take out my “warrior tusk” umbrella!”
17. How did the walrus feel when he started his own restaurant? He was fin-tastic about the seafood menu!
18. Why did the walrus start his own band? He wanted to play some “flippin” good music!
19. What did the walrus say when he found a lost treasure chest? “Tusk” me, this is a big haul!
20. How did the walrus feel when he won the Nobel Prize? He was flabbergasted, it was quite a “tusk” to achieve!
Whisker You Waiting For? (Double Entendre Puns)
1. Why did the walrus go to the bar? He wanted to seal the deal.
2. Did you hear about the walrus who won the lottery? He was a real sea lionaire.
3. How do you make a walrus laugh? You give him a good “seal” of approval.
4. What do you call a walrus with a great sense of humor? A laughing stock.
5. If a walrus were a tree, what type would it be? A palm-o-rus.
6. Why did the walrus break up with his girlfriend? She was too “flipper-ish” for him.
7. What did the walrus say after a bad joke? “I just don’t know how to “belay” it!”
8. How do walruses flirt with each other? They give out “sushi-me” smiles.
9. What do you call a walrus who can play the guitar? A heavy “metal” walrus.
10. Why did the walrus join the gym? He wanted to work on his “tusk-les”.
11. How do walruses stay in shape? They do “blubber-sized” workouts.
12. What’s a walrus’s favorite type of music? “Seal-ed” with a Kiss by KISS.
13. How do walruses stay warm during winter? They snuggle with a “blub-blub” blanket.
14. What type of car does a walrus drive? A “Car-Seal” Convertible.
15. Why did the walrus start a restaurant? He wanted to serve “flippers and chips” on the menu.
16. What kind of business does a walrus own? A “seal-of-approval” salon.
17. Why did the walrus get kicked out of the comedy club? The audience found his jokes too “raw”.
18. What do you call a walrus who tells jokes on stage? A “podium” comedian.
19. Why did the walrus refuse to lend his friend money? He thought it would create a “flipper” tension between them.
20. How does a walrus tidy up its house? It “flippers” the couch cushions in place.
Wacky Walrus Wordplay: Punny Idioms That Take the Sea by Storm
1. “I’m feeling a bit koo-koo for cocoa puffs, or should I say walrus tusks?”
2. “I may not be the sharpest tusk in the ocean, but I know how to have a good time.”
3. “He really took the walrusisstic approach when it came to fashion.”
4. “I’m going to keep my walrus-ful thinking cap on for this one.”
5. “I’m pretty good at walrusing my way out of trouble.”
6. “Some people swim with the fishes, but I prefer to swim with the walruses.”
7. “She’s always got a nose for a good walrus joke.”
8. “I’m going to unleash my inner walrus and seize the day!”
9. “You must be walrus-ing, there’s no way that’s true!”
10. “I don’t need any pearls of wisdom, just some walrus joke to brighten my day.”
11. “I’ll walrus my bet on that one, it seems like a safe choice.”
12. “I can always count on a walrus pun to break the ice.”
13. “My dance moves might be a bit walrus-bone-jarring, but who can resist?”
14. “You can’t deny the walrus-ive amount of charm I possess.”
15. “I don’t need a map, I have my trusty walrus-tle guide.”
16. “I’ve got a walrused outlook on life, always ready to take a swim on the wild side.”
17. “Sometimes you just need to let loose and walrus around the beach.”
18. “I’m always looking for new ways to shell-ebrate with my walrus friends.”
19. “I’m not one to kitchen-tusk, but I do enjoy cooking up some walrus-themed meals.”
20. “If there’s a problem, just walrus-op and think of a solution!”
Walrus We Got Here: All the Best Pun Juxtapositions
1. The walrus judge had to let it slide when the seal broke the law.
2. The walrus didn’t know how to party on the rocks, it was too busy balancing out its life.
3. The walrus had a monopoly on the sea-lion business.
4. The walrus joined the circus to flipperform.
5. The walrus drove its friend crazy because it kept playing tusk-tusk on them.
6. While the seals were sunbathing, the walrus decided to blubber the limelight.
7. The walrus became an astronaut to explore the space between its tusks.
8. The seal was the walrus’s shadow, always following fin tow.
9. The walrus sold its weight in fur to make some seals dollars.
10. The walrus asked its friend, “Have you herd about the new wave of music?”
11. The walrus couldn’t budge the rock, so it decided to flip the script.
12. The walrus had to rely on its sealebrity status for protection.
13. The walrus found its happy plaice in the ocean.
14. The walrus accidentally joined a whisker-y business deal.
15. The walrus decided to go legit and open a flipperating system.
16. The walrus felt guilty, but it couldn’t suppress its shellfish desires.
17. The otters thought the walrus was flippin-credible.
18. The walrus used its flippers to multitask, it was quite incodible.
19. The walrus was swimming upstream, it wanted to join the hearder’s club.
20. The walrus went to the dentist because its tusks were starting to make herteeth.
Whale of Walrus Puns
1. Wal Ross
4. Wanda the Walrus
5. Wallace Walrus
6. Walter Walrus
7. Waldo the Walrus
8. Wendy Walrus
9. Wilson Walrus
10. Walrus Wayne
11. Wally the Tusk-timonials
12. Walrus Windsor
14. Waltzing Walrus
15. Walrus Winnie
16. Walrus Woody
17. Walrus Willis
18. Walnut Walrus
19. Wellington Walrus
20. Waltzing Waldo
Warbling with Walrus Wortwisters
1. Walrus Aarctic Blubber
2. Fluffy Winkled Warlus
3. Mighty Warlus Tusks
4. Swiggly Wobbling Pinniped
5. Warlus of the Sea
6. Warlus Bean Gravy
7. Warlus Mustache Bliss
8. Mr. Warlus Jolly Winks
9. Gigantic Tossled Puddle Fish
10. Mighty Tusks Orbit The Sea
11. Playful Walrus Slide
12. Warlus Whisker Feast
13. Punctilious Warlus Flipper
14. Warly Wobbly Lil’ Tusk
15. Gravy Bean Walrth
16. Whiskered Warper Wal
17. Warly Hot Burning Tusks
18. Sleepy Puddle Sway
19. Mighty Sea Snoot
20. Whiskered Walhtus
Walrus Words of Wonder (Tom Swifties)
1. “I think I know why the walrus is so popular,” said Tom ravenously.
2. “What a massive tusk!” Tom exclaimed longingly.
3. “I wish I could communicate with walruses,” Tom said flippantly.
4. “That walrus has incredible strength,” Tom said heavily.
5. “This walrus must be very happy,” Tom said with a toothy grin.
6. “I love being in the presence of walruses,” Tom said with a gleeful flipper.
7. “I feel quite walrus-trated,” Tom sighed helplessly.
8. “I can’t touch the walrus, it’s too cold!” Tom said frigidly.
9. “I love watching walruses slide in and out of the water,” Tom said with a slipping voice.
10. “I want to go on a cruise to see walruses,” Tom said with a longing desire.
11. “This walrus must have a lot of charm,” Tom said flatteringly.
12. That walrus needs a trim,” Tom said with cutting accuracy.
13. I’m going to dress up as a walrus for Halloween,” Tom said tentatively.
14. “Sitting on the beach, it’s nice to see walruses sunbathe,” Tom said with a warm smile.
15. “I wish I had a walrus for a pet,” Tom said with a playful bark.
16. “I want to learn more about walruses,” Tom said persistently.
17. “This walrus must enjoy swimming in the Arctic,” Tom said coolly.
18. “I wish I could hug a walrus,” Tom said with open arms.
19. “What an interesting mustache the walrus has,” Tom said curiously.
20. “Walruses are quite the underwater acrobats,” Tom said with a splash of enthusiasm.
Walrus Wordplay (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Chill walrus
2. Jumbo shrimp walrus
3. Agile walrus
4. Wise fool walrus
5. Silent talkative walrus
6. Awkwardly smooth walrus
7. Invisible presence walrus
8. Harmoniously chaotic walrus
9. Expert beginner walrus
10. Intense relaxation walrus
11. Controlled chaos walrus
12. Happy grumpy walrus
13. Serious jokester walrus
14. Organized mess walrus
15. Bitter sweet walrus
16. Freezing hot walrus
17. Cautiously fearless walrus
18. Nighttime daytime walrus
19. Big little walrus
20. Proudly humble walrus
Recursive Walrus Whims (Walrus Puns)
1. Did you hear about the walrus who went on a diet? He said he wanted to shed a few “tusks.”
2. Why did the walrus have a hard time making friends? He always seemed to be “on the rocks.”
3. What did the walrus say to the seal who kept stealing his fish? “Stop being such a fish-taker!”
4. Why did the walrus become a detective? Because he wanted to “solve” the mysteries of the sea.
5. How did the walrus feel when he graduated from walrus school? He was “flippered” with joy!
6. Why did the walrus become a motivational speaker? He wanted to spread “tuskitive” thinking.
7. How did the walrus feel after running a marathon? He was “flippin’ tired!”
8. What did the walrus say to his friend who was feeling down? “Don’t worry, it’s just a temporary shelloon.”
9. Why did the walrus bring a ladder to the beach? He heard the ice cream truck had “walrus-high” cones.
10. What do you call a walrus who tells lots of jokes? A “humorust.”
11. What did the walrus say to his friend who never stops talking? “You’re really keeping me tusked up!”
12. Why did the walrus become a DJ? He loved “spinning” those ocean beats!
13. What do you call a walrus who loves to dance? A “seal-taught” mover.
14. Why did the walrus become an artist? He wanted to explore the “canvas” of the sea.
15. How did the walrus feel after reading a good book? He was “flipping” excited to share the story.
16. What did the walrus say to his friend who was always losing things? “You need to “seal” with your forgetfulness!”
17. Why did the walrus love going to the circus? He always enjoyed “sealion” performances.
18. How did the walrus feel when he found his missing flipper? He was “flippin’ relieved”!
19. What did the walrus say to his partner before they started dancing? “Let’s give them a “flipper”formance to remember!”
20. Why did all the walruses gather for a party? They heard there was going to be a “fin-tastic” time!
Whisking Away with Walrus Wordplay (Puns on Walrus Clichés)
1. “I always seal the deal, especially when it’s with a walrus.”
2. “Don’t worry, be walrus-y.”
3. “You’re looking as fierce as a tusked-up walrus!”
4. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a walrus selfie is worth a million!
5. “Keep calm and walrus on.”
6. “It’s time to face the tusks.”
7. “Walrus wisdom: Don’t let the little things get under your skin… or blubber.”
8. “Feeling a bit tired? Take a nap and embrace your inner walrus.”
9. “If life hands you lemons, trade them for fish with a walrus.”
10. When life gets tough, just imagine yourself diving with walruses!
11. “The early walrus gets the oyster.”
12. “Walrus puns are snow laughing matter!”
13. “Don’t listen to gossips, they’re just seeking seal-ly approval.”
14. “Walrus never give up!”
15. Walrus, walrus, on the wall, who’s the cutest of them all?
16. Take a break and let yourself blubber away stress like a walrus.
17. “Walrus through the grapevine, I heard you’re super cool.”
18. “Don’t be shellfish, share your affection for walruses!”
19. “Walrus on the cake, life is better with marine friends.”
20. “Keep your flippers crossed and let the walrus guide you through life!”
In conclusion, these walrus puns have surely tickled your tusks and had you roaring with laughter! But don’t let the fun stop here. If you’re hungry for more pun-tastic entertainment, be sure to check out our website for a treasure trove of hilarious puns on various topics. We’re grateful for your time and hope you had a walrus-ly great time exploring these riotous puns. Happy punning!