Are you ready to unleash your inner comic and brighten your day with some hilariously witty troll puns? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of over 200 puns that are guaranteed to tickle your funny bone and leave you in stitches. Whether you’re a fan of wordplay or just love a good laugh, these puns are sure to troll-ly make your day. From puns about trolls under bridges to clever plays on the word “troll,” we’ve got them all. So sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh your way through this collection of troll puns that will leave you grinning from ear to ear.
“Trolling for Laughs” (Editors Pick)
1. Why did the troll bring a ladder to the party? Because he wanted to reach new heights!
2. What did the troll say after he won the lottery? “I’m feeling troll-tally rich!”
3. How did the troll get to his job? He took the troll-ley!
4. Why did the troll stay out late at night? He wanted to catch some trolls-ition!
5. What’s a troll’s favorite type of music? Rock and troll!
6. How does a troll style their hair? With a troll-er brush!
7. What’s a troll’s favorite vegetable? Brogrolli!
8. Why did the troll start a band? To make some troll-ercoaster music!
9. What’s a troll’s favorite TV show? “The Troll-king Dead!”
10. How do trolls communicate with each other? Through troll-ephone calls!
11. How did the troll become a successful inventor? He had a lot of troll-ent!
12. What did the troll say when he heard a funny joke? “That’s troll-arious!”
13. Why did the troll bring an umbrella to the forest? It was raining trolls and goblins!
14. How does a troll light up a room? With their sparkling troll-glitter!
16. How did the troll fail his driving test? He couldn’t stay within the troll-sted speed limits!
17. Why did the troll go to the gym? To work on his troll-erobic fitness!
18. What did one troll say to the other at a party? “Let’s keep the fun troll-ling!”
19. Why did the troll open a pastry shop? He wanted to sell troll-clairs and troll-nishes!
20. How does a troll measure their height? In troll-ometers!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Troublesome Troll Tales (Laugh Out Loud Puns)
1. Why did the troll bring a ladder to the party? He wanted to be a little more up-lifted.
2. Did you hear about the troll who opened a bakery? He wanted to make some dough.
3. Why did the troll become a weather forecaster? He liked to do a little “troll-casting.”
4. When the troll finished his meal in the forest, he left a note saying, “I’m going to log out now.”
5. Why did the troll refuse to play cards? He didn’t want anyone to say he was “playing troll.”
6. What’s a troll’s favorite kind of music? Rock and troll.
7. Why did the troll win the marathon? He was ahead of the competition because he really knew how to “troll the distance.”
8. How did the troll cure his cold? He used some troll medicine.
9. Why did the troll refuse to pay his internet bill? He said there were too many “troll-free numbers” on the bill.
10. What did the troll say when he saw a toll booth? “I don’t need that, I’m a troll!”
11. Why did the troll refuse to swim in the river? He didn’t want to be called a “troll fish.”
12. What did the troll say when his computer crashed? “I guess I got trolled.”
13. What did the troll say when someone asked how he was doing? “I’m just trolling along!”
14. Why did the troll bring a fan to the party? He wanted to stir up some trouble.
15. Did you hear about the troll who became a comedian? He said it was all just “troll-in-good-fun.”
16. Why did the troll hide in the closet? He didn’t want anyone to “troll along” and find him.
17. How did the troll become a successful artist? He learned to paint with “troll colors.”
18. What did the troll say to his friend when he was feeling down? “Don’t worry, be troll-y!”
19. How did the troll cross the river without getting wet? He used the troll-bridge.
20. Why did the troll start a grooming business? He wanted to brush up on his skills.
Riddle Me Trolling (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did the troll say when he saw a big hill? “That’s a real mountain-eer problem!”
2. How did the troll become a successful athlete? He was always very goal-oriented!
3. Why did the troll bring a ladder to the party? He wanted to climb his way to the top of the guest list!
4. What did the troll say when asked about his vacation plans? “I’m planning a trip to the troll-ctic circle!”
5. How did the troll fix his broken car? He used his troll-wrench skills!
6. What did one troll say to the other at the gym? “You lift, bro?”
7. Why did the troll carry a jar of peanut butter everywhere he went? He was always spreading troll-entine’s love!
8. How did the troll cross the river? By using troll-lets!
9. Why did the troll become a pastry chef? He loved testing his troll-ing abilities in the kitchen!
10. What did the troll say when he found a four-leaf clover? “Lucky me, I’ve been troll-veled by good fortune!”
11. Why did the troll refuse to get a smartphone? He preferred living in the troll-d days!
12. How did the troll become a successful detective? He was always able to find the troll-uth!
13. What did the troll say when he won the lottery? “I guess I’m just naturally lucky. I’ve always been a troll-phenomenon!”
14. Why did the troll bring an umbrella to the fishing trip? In case of troll-ent showers!
15. How did the troll become a doctor? He specialized in troll-antic medicine!
16. What did the troll say when asked about his favorite period in history? “The troll-ocity era, of course!”
17. Why did the troll refuse to join the dance competition? He had two left troll-ancing feet!
18. How did the troll become a successful gardener? He had a green thumb and a lot of troll-enthusiasm!
19. What did the troll say when he discovered a hidden treasure? “I’ve struck troll!”
20. Why did the troll prefer camping over staying in hotels? He enjoyed sleeping under troll-ful moonlit skies!
Trolling for Laughs: Double Entendre Puns (troll puns)
1. Why did the troll bring a ladder to the party? He wanted to troll the night away.
2. What did the troll say when he won the lottery? “I guess I really hit the troll-en jackpot!”
3. Why did the troll take up gardening? He wanted to plant some roots and troll-ivate his own vegetables.
4. How did the troll become a chef? He loved to stir up some troulinary delights in the kitchen.
5. What did the troll say when he entered the art competition? “I’m here to troll your minds with my masterpiece!”
6. Why did the troll become a dentist? He enjoyed yelling “open troll” and fixing crooked teeth.
7. What did the troll chef use to make his dishes extra flavorful? A sprinkle of trollspice.
8. Why did the troll decide to go on a diet? He wanted to trimsome of his troll-ab excess weight.
9. Why did the troll become an entrepreneur? He wanted to build a business empire and troll the market.
10. What did the troll say when he opened a bakery? “Welcome to my trollhouse, home of the freshly baked goodies!”
11. Why did the troll enter the fashion industry? He loved to troll-tally change up his style and set new trends.
12. How did the troll become such a good singer? He practiced his vocal trolls to hit all the right notes.
13. What did the troll say when he joined a gym? “I’m here to troll the weights and get swole!”
14. Why did the troll become a teacher? He enjoyed helping others learn and having some troll-roaring discussions in class.
15. What did the troll say when he went on a fishing trip? “Time to reel in some fish and troll in the water!”
16. Why did the troll become a mailman? He loved to deliver packages and troll the mailboxes along the way.
17. What did the troll say when he entered the dance competition? “Prepare to be trolled by my smooth moves!”
18. Why did the troll open his own comedy club? He loved to troll people’s funny bones with his jokes and laughter.
19. What did the troll say when he joined a circus? “Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to be troll-ped by my amazing tricks!”
20. Why did the troll become a detective? He enjoyed solving mysteries and ensuring everyone felt safe in their troll-ing grounds.
“Tickling Your Funny ‘Troll-ies’: Punny Puns in Troll-themed Idioms”
1. The troll faced an uphill battle, but he didn’t let it get under his bridge.
2. When it comes to dares, the troll always takes them with a grain of boulder.
3. The troll realized he couldn’t “bridge the gap” between his two favorite hobbies.
4. The troll tried his luck at being a stand-up comedian, but his jokes never quite hit the mark. He just couldn’t “bridge” the gap.
5. The troll hoped to become a famous actor, but all his auditions were just a bridge too far.
6. Little did the troll know, he was about to turn troll-fairy tale into reality.
7. The troll decided to start a hair salon, specializing in under-the-bridge braid styling.
8. The troll had a habit of always burning his bridges, leaving him with few friends.
9. The troll had a tough time accepting criticism, he didn’t like it when others said he was “living under a bridge.”
10. The troll’s castle might have been crumbling, but he wasn’t one to throw stones.
11. The troll always kept a troll doll collection, because he thought they were great “bridge” decorations.
12. The troll was always the first to raise the drawbridge when startled, he was a real “bridge-jumper.”
13. The troll knew he had to face his fears, so he decided to start controlling his “trolling” behavior.
14. The troll’s diet plan involved eating only food that was “grilled” to perfection under his bridge.
15. The troll was always in a cheerful mood, constantly singing “I’m a Troll-ley!”
16. The troll was an excellent bridge player, he knew how to “draw” out the game.
17. The troll had a crooked smile, earning him the nickname “The Bridge Grinner.”
18. The troll loved playing pranks, especially when it involved bridge tolls.
19. The troll’s favorite game was bridge, he was always excited about “building” connections.
20. The troll knew how to keep a secret, claiming the best hiding spot was “under the troll bridge.”
Trolling for Laughs: Punny Pranks and Playful Puns
1. The troll became a mushroom farmer because he loved being a fun-gi.
2. The troll couldn’t resist playing hide and seek because he was one big a-maze-ment.
3. The troll got a job as a bridge engineer because he loved crossing boundaries.
4. The troll tried stand-up comedy because he always wanted to push people’s buttons.
5. The troll decided to open a school because he wanted to teach others a lesson.
6. The troll became a marathon runner because he enjoyed crossing bridges.
7. The troll joined a rock band because he loved creating a bridge between different genres.
8. The troll decided to become a fashion model because he enjoyed bridging the gap in style.
9. The troll became a referee in soccer because he loved being in the center of a bridge.
10. The troll opened a counseling practice because he wanted to bridge the emotional gaps between people.
11. The troll became a dentist because he wanted to bridge the gap between cavities and smiles.
12. The troll started a shipping company because he loved bridging the gap between two destinations.
13. The troll decided to become a yoga instructor because he wanted to bridge the gap between stress and relaxation.
14. The troll became a locksmith because he loved bridging the gap between locked doors and access.
15. The troll opened a hotel because he enjoyed bridging the gap between travelers and accommodation.
16. The troll became a teacher because he wanted to bridge the gap between knowledge and students.
17. The troll decided to become a life coach because he loved bridging the gap between dreams and reality.
18. The troll became a tour guide because he enjoyed bridging the gap between different cultures.
19. The troll opened a matchmaking service because he wanted to bridge the gap between lonely hearts.
20. The troll became a detective because he loved bridging the gap between mysteries and solutions.
Trolling for Laughs: Hilarious Troll Puns!
1. “Trolliver Twist” (Oliver Twist)
2. “Trollie and the Chocolate Factory” (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
3. “Trollie McGuire” (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
4. “Trollie Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
5. “Gone with the Trolls” (Gone with the Wind)
6. “The Lord of the Trolls: The Fellowship of the Ring” (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)
7. “The Great Trollby” (The Great Gatsby)
8. “The Adventures of Huckleberry Trolly” (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn)
9. “Trolls of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl)
10. “Harry Troller and the Chamber of Secrets” (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
11. “Jurassic Troll” (Jurassic Park)
12. “A Troll’s Tale” (A Knight’s Tale)
13. “The Silence of the Trolls” (The Silence of the Lambs)
14. “The Troll and the Furious” (The Fast and the Furious)
15. “Beauty and the Troll” (Beauty and the Beast)
16. “Trolls and Recreation” (Parks and Recreation)
17. “The Da Troll Code” (The Da Vinci Code)
18. “The Trolling Dead” (The Walking Dead)
19. “The Trollers of Madison County” (The Bridges of Madison County)
20. “Twin Peaks Under the Bridge” (Twin Peaks)
Trolling for Troublesome Tongue Twisters (Spoonerism Puns)
1. Strolling down the bridgetroll
2. Punny trocks
3. Tricky riddles for trolls
4. Grouchy mingers lurking under the tollbridge
5. The tromble troll
6. Drooling over bimbles and bollywogs
7. Twicky troll dolls
8. Potten tinglets for trufflers
9. Stubby nosed brawny trolls
10. The trumpy troll
11. Trolling for bightmares
12. Sticky wickets for trolls
13. Dilly-dallying trogs
14. The trade of toll takers
15. Posing for trivial trolls
16. Chomping on green grindles
17. Clunky trots under the ridgebridge
18. Tickety-tock timblerolls
19. Lumbering in the droll tundra
20. Crunchy tronster trolls
Trolling for Laughs (Tom Swifties)
1. “This bridge is for trolls to cross safely,” said Tom archly.
2. “I’m not afraid of trolls,” Tom grumbled.
3. “We won’t find any trolls in this forest,” Tom asserted shrubbingly.
4. “I’ve never seen a troll before,” Tom mused.
5. “Let’s go troll hunting!” Tom exclaimed joyously.
6. “I’m going to catch a troll,” Tom baited his hook.
7. “Trolls must be great at hide-and-seek,” Tom said hiddenly.
8. “I’m feeling a bit grumpy today,” Tom groused.
9. “I can’t believe you fell for a troll trick,” Tom said ironically.
10. “Trolls can be quite elusive,” Tom said wispily.
11. “I can’t wait to see a troll,” Tom said excitedly.
12. “I bet trolls are pretty strong,” Tom said muscly.
13. “I have a feeling we’re getting closer to the trolls,” Tom said earthily.
14. “I’m going to capture a troll,” Tom said craftily.
15. “Trolls are known for their cunning,” Tom said slyly.
16. “Don’t worry, trolls won’t bother us,” Tom reassured.
17. “I’ll never forget the time I encountered a troll,” Tom recalled.
18. “Trolls are quite mischievous,” Tom said devilishly.
19. “I’d love to have a pet troll,” Tom said affectionately.
20. “I’m not scared, but it would be unTROLLy if we ran into one,” Tom said jokingly.
Trolling for Oxymoronic Delights (Troll Puns)
1. A trolling good deed
2. A kindhearted troll
3. An intelligent troll
4. A polite troll
5. A considerate troll
6. A well-mannered troll
7. A helpful troll
8. A gentle troll
9. A friendly troll
10. A modest troll
11. A selfless troll
12. A compassionate troll
13. A loving troll
14. A respectful troll
15. A peaceful troll
16. A patient troll
17. A wise-cracking troll
18. An honest troll
19. A caring troll
20. A humble troll
Pun-ishingly Recursive Trolls (Troll Puns)
1. Why did the troll go to therapy? Because he couldn’t get over his bridge-phobia!
2. Have you heard about the troll who opened a bakery? He kneads dough to make a living!
3. What did one troll say to the other when they discovered a magic portal? “This is getting troller and troller!”
4. Why did the troll set up a delivery service? Because he wanted to bridget the gap between people and their favorite meals!
5. How did the troll chef perfect his recipes? He kept experimenting until he found the right ingrediantrolls!
6. Why did the troll hire a personal trainer? He wanted to get in shape and build some serious boulder muscles!
7. What did the troll say when he failed his math test multiple times? “I guess I just can’t count on myself!”
8. Why did the troll put his money into a savings account? Because he wanted to troll-lect some interest!
9. How did the troll singer get so famous? He went viral after his first song received millions of boulder views!
10. What did the troll artist say when people criticized their paintings? “I’m just brush-ing off the haters!”
11. Why did the troll become a stand-up comedian? He wanted to cheer people up and spread some troll-tastic laughter!
12. What did the troll firefighter say after rescuing someone from a burning building? “That was a flaming troll-mendous rescue!”
13. How did the troll professor keep their students engaged? They made the class troll-filling and full of exciting discussions!
14. Why did the troll decide to become an athlete? He wanted to bridge the gap between trolls and sports!
15. What did the troll say during the job interview for a position at the construction company? “I’m ready to build great bridges and troll-d up my sleeves!”
16. How did the troll magician become so successful? He kept pulling tricks out of his hat until he became the ultimate troll-wizard!
17. Why did the troll start a gardening business? He had a green thumb and wanted to troll-vate beautiful plants!
18. What did the troll politician say during the campaign? “Vote for me, and together we’ll build a stronger and happier bridge for all trolls!”
19. How did the troll CEO motivate their employees? They gave them a trollific pep talk and promised a bright bridge-ture!
20. What did the troll detective say while investigating a crime scene? “The troll is out there, and we need to find them before they bring troll-ble to our peaceful bridge!”
Trolling Out the Pun-ditry (Cliché Puns on Troll Culture)
1. “I asked the troll if he ever gets lonely, and he replied, ‘Nah, I’m always under the bridge, with plenty of company!'”
2. “Why did the troll become a musician? Because he wanted to rock the bridge!”
3. “Whenever the troll is upset, he just goes under the bridge and watches the stream of consciousness flow.”
4. “The troll said he’s done with dating because he keeps getting ghosted under the bridge.”
5. “Life as a troll is tough, but they always manage to bridge the gap.”
6. “I told the troll he should try online shopping, but he said he prefers going under the bridge to find deals.”
7. “Why did the troll open a bakery? Because he kneaded some dough under the bridge!”
8. “The troll taught me a great life philosophy: ‘Don’t worry, be trolly!'”
9. “Why did the troll start a garden? Because he wanted to sow ‘troll’ roses under the bridge!”
10. “I asked the troll why he doesn’t wear shoes, and he said, ‘I prefer troll-ing barefoot under the bridge!'”
11. “Did you hear about the troll who won the lottery? He’s now living lavishly under the bridge!”
12. “If life gives you lemons, make troll-ade under the bridge!”
13. “The troll loves to host bridge parties, where everyone has to walk under to attend.”
14. “Why did the troll take up boxing? He wanted to bridge the gap between trolls and fairies!”
15. “I asked the troll if he had any regrets, and he said, ‘Nah, I always look back under the bridge!'”
16. “The troll decided to become a fashion designer because he believes in bridging the gap between different styles.”
17. “Why did the troll become a tour guide? Because he wanted to show people the bridge side of life!”
18. “The troll always carries a troll-ey bag under the bridge to collect all his bridge tolls.”
19. “When playing hide-and-seek, the troll always tries to bridge the gap between hiding spots!”
20. “The troll hates traffic on the bridge, but he always finds a way to troll around!”
In conclusion, these troll puns are sure to lighten your day with their wit and humor. But don’t stop here! Visit our website for a plethora of other puns guaranteed to keep you laughing. Thank you for taking the time to explore our collection, and may your day be filled with laughter and joy!