Are you ready to embark on a comical journey through the wonders of the pyramid? Look no further, because we have gathered over 200 eye-catching pyramid puns that are guaranteed to leave you in stitches! Whether you’re a seasoned jokester or simply enjoy a good laugh, these clever wordplay gems are for you. From mummy humor to pharaoh-worthy puns, you’ll find a plethora of pyramid-themed jokes to tickle your funny bone. Get ready to unlock the laughter and delve into the world of pyramid puns that will have you rolling on the floor, sphinx-ing for more! So, grab a sarcophagus for your laughter (or maybe just a tissue), as we explore the Pyramids of Funniness with these hilarious puns. Let the pun-maggedon begin!
Punny Pyramids to Make Your Day (Editors Pick)
1. Why did the pharaoh go to the doctor? He was feeling a little “tomb” sick.
2. What type of music do pyramids listen to? Wrap music!
3. Why did the Egyptian pharaoh go broke? He spent all his money on pyramid schemes.
4. What did the Egyptian mummy say when it got lost? “I’ve lost my wrap-tile!”
5. Why did the ancient Egyptians always carry a ruler? To help them “rule” their pyramid empire!
6. What do you call a sad pyramid? A “triangle of tears”!
7. Why did the pharaoh cross the road? To prove he had the “Mummy’s Curse”!
8. Why did the pharaoh start a baseball team? He wanted to build a roster “note-worthy”.
9. How do you know if an ancient tomb is friendly? It gives you a “pharaoh” warning!
10. What’s Egypt’s favorite type of bread? Pyramid sourdough!
11. What did the archaeologist say after uncovering a pyramid door? “That’s a “mummy” entrance!”
12. How did the Egyptian pharaoh feel after breaking up with his girlfriend? He was “to-tomb-ly” heartbroken.
13. What do you call a big party at a pyramid? A “mummy” rave!
14. What’s a pharaoh’s favorite type of exercise? Pyramid workouts!
15. Why was the pyramid always so smug? Because it was always “on point”!
16. What did the pharaoh say when he saw someone sneeze? “Bless you, my “tomb-raider”!
17. Did you hear about the pharaoh who became a comedian? He was a “wrap-tile” success!
18. How did the ancient Egyptians get their hair to stay in place? They used pyramid hair-gel!
19. Why was the pharaoh so good at math? He could easily “a-cube” numbers!
20. What did the Egyptian pharaoh say when he wanted to serenade his queen? “You’re a-“wrap”-tious”!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Pyroyal Puns (One-liner Pyramid Pleasantries)
1. I wanted to start a pyramid construction business, but it was just a pyramid scheme.
2. How did the pharaoh build his pyramid? He Sphinx it through!
3. My mummy always says, “There’s always room for sarcophagus.”
4. The pyramid’s architect was having a tough time, he just couldn’t get his thoughts structured right.
5. I asked the Egyptian queen if she wanted to go out for a date, but she told me she was too wrapped up in her work.
6. Pharaohs make great managers because they always keep their employees in line.
7. Why did the pharaoh go broke? He kept pyramid his debts!
8. After spending years studying the pyramids, I finally reached the pinnacle of my career.
9. Did you hear about the pharaoh who opened a restaurant? He really likes pyramid schemes!
10. Why did the pharaoh dress like a vampire? It was his pyramid costume.
11. Why did the mummy go to therapy? It needed to unwind.
12. The pharaoh never asked for a raise because he was always content with pyramid scheme.
13. The ancient Egyptians were really good at math because they were always on top of their pyramids.
14. I took my date to visit the pyramids, but things didn’t work out. They told me I didn’t understand her needs and left me in ruins.
15. The Egyptian dance club was a real hit! It had a pyramid scheme and a great mummy beats.
16. Did you hear about the pharaoh who loved hats? He had so many that his collection was pyramid high.
17. I asked the mummy how it was doing, and it replied, “I’m just hanging around.”
18. The pharaoh’s favorite rock band is Queen because they always rock him like a pyramid!
19. A pyramid’s favorite song is “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban. It’s their anthem!
20. Why did the ancient Egyptians always carry umbrellas? Because the pyramid too much!
Pyramid Puzzlers (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the mummy become a tour guide? Because he wanted to show people the pyramid scheme!
2. What do you call a pharaoh who likes to breakdance? King Tut and Spin!
3. Why did the Egyptian pharaoh go broke? Because he spent all his money on pyramid schemes!
4. What did the archaeologist say to his friend visiting Egypt? “I’m having a pyramazing time!”
5. What did the mommy pyramid say to her children? “You’re my little treasures!”
6. What did the dad pyramid say after his son told a joke? “You’re a real comedian, kid!”
7. Why did the pharaoh go to the doctor? Because he had a case of pyramytosis!
8. What do you call a dance routine performed at the top of a pyramid? A pinnacle routine!
9. How do you make a pyramid laugh? You Sphinx up a good joke!
10. What do you call a nervous pyramid? A worried shape!
11. Why did the pharaoh always bring a can of soda to the pyramid? Because he heard it was a great place to enjoy a soft drink!
12. What did the pyramid say when it won the lottery? “I’m on top of the world!”
13. How did the pharaoh convince people to buy his pyramid-shaped cooking tools? He told them they were pyramid scheme cookware!
14. What advice did the ancient Egyptian architect give to his son? “Remember, it’s all about the base!”
15. What do you call a group of pyramids taking a workout class together? Pyramid Pilates!
16. Why did the mummy start a business inside the pyramid? Because it was looking for a sarcophagus plan!
17. What do you call a pyramid with a mustache? A pyramid scheme!
18. How do pharaohs communicate with each other? By using pyramid phones!
19. Why did the sand dune start to envy the pyramid? Because it felt like it couldn’t measure up!
20. What do you call a mischievous pyramid who always pulls pranks? A pyramid trouble-maker!
Pyramid Puns: Elevating Your Sense of Humor
1. I used to date an archaeologist, but she kept telling me she couldn’t handle my triangular shape. I guess she was more into square relationships.
2. Did you hear about the archaeologist who had a fling with a mummy? He couldn’t resist her irresistible bandages.
3. The pharaoh’s tomb is rumored to be the most exclusive nightclub in Egypt – they say only those with a high pyramid scheme get in.
4. I asked the pyramid if it wanted to grab a drink, but it said it was already a little sauced.
5. I tried to tell the pyramid a joke, but it couldn’t take it seriously – it’s always looking for a good laugh.
6. The mummy told the pyramid, “You’re so attractive, you turn me into a tomb-ling.”
7. The pyramid and the sphinx went out on a date, but the pyramid felt insecure about its shape. The sphinx reassured it, saying, “You’re not just any triangle, you’re an acute one.”
8. The archaeologist and the pyramid were secretly dating, but they tried to keep it under wraps. Unfortunately, everyone found out and they became ancient gossip.
9. I tried to join a pyramid scheme once, but I couldn’t quite grasp the concept. I guess I wasn’t built for it.
10. The pharaoh asked the pyramid, “Why are you always so calm and composed?” The pyramid replied, “Because I’m pyramid, I don’t sweat it.”
11. Did you hear about the pyramid who joined the circus? It became the star of the trapezoid act.
12. I tried to impress the pyramid with my math skills, but it said, “I’m sorry, I’m just not into triangle angles.”
13. The pyramid had an ego as large as its apex. It would always say, “I’m at the top of my game, just like my shape!”
14. The pyramid had a competitive side. It always wanted to be the peak performer in everything it did, always aiming for the top spot.
15. The pyramid decided to visit the chiropractor because it was feeling a little out of shape. The chiropractor said, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you align yourself.”
16. I heard two pyramids talking to each other, one said, “I’d love to flatten the competition,” and the other replied, “But remember, we always rise to the occasion!”
17. The pyramid really wanted to become a famous musician, but it just couldn’t find the right pitch.
18. The cow in the field next to the pyramid asked, “Don’t you ever feel alone at the top?” The pyramid replied, “Well, I guess I’m just a lonely vertex.”
19. The pyramid was seeking spiritual enlightenment. It went to a guru and said, “I want to find my inner peace, can you help me triangulate myself?”
20. The pyramid complained to its best friend, the obelisk, saying, “Why does everyone always focus on my shape? Can’t they see I have a pyramid-sonality?”
Pyramid Puns- The Apex of Wordplay
1. I wanted to join a pyramid scheme, but I didn’t want to get too wrapped up in it.
2. The entrepreneur built his business from the ground up, one pyramid at a time.
3. She wanted to make a fortune, so she started her own pyramid selling sand.
4. He wanted to be the top of the pyramid, but everyone saw right through him.
5. She knew she had to climb the pyramid of success, but she chose to take the elevator instead.
6. They thought the pharaoh’s pyramid was a work of art, but it was really just a pyramid scheme.
7. He thought joining a pyramid scheme would be the peak of his career, but it turned out to be a downward spiral.
8. She always felt like she was at the bottom of the pyramid, until she realized she was building it upside down.
9. They thought they were standing tall on the pyramid of life, but they were just standing on the shoulders of others.
10. He thought joining a pyramid scheme would be a piece of cake, but he ended up with crumbs.
11. She wanted to become a pyramid salesperson, but she couldn’t convince people to join the triangle.
12. He thought he had reached the top of the pyramid, but it turned out to be a mirage.
13. She climbed the pyramid of success, but she slipped on a banana peel and fell straight to the bottom.
14. He thought he was the king of the pyramid, but he was really just the jester.
15. She wanted to be the top of the pyramid, but she didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes.
16. He thought he was building a pyramid, but he was really just stacking blocks.
17. She thought she was at the top of the pyramid, but she couldn’t see the bigger picture.
18. He thought joining a pyramid scheme would be the missing piece of the puzzle, but it turned out to be a trap.
19. She was determined to climb to the top of the pyramid, but she had to step over many obstacles along the way.
20. He thought he was building a pyramid, but it turned out to be a house of cards.
The Punny Path to Pyramid Puns
1. I asked a pharaoh if he wanted to go out for a bite, but he just scoffed and said, “Tut, too many servings for me!”
2. My friend tried to organize his pyramid scheme, but it quickly crumbled to pieces.
3. When I told my friend about the new restaurant in Egypt that only serves triangular food, he said it was quite revolutionary! They’re really cornering the market.
4. I asked the mummy if he wanted to build a pyramid with me, but he replied, “Nah, I’m too wrapped up in my work.”
5. The ancient Egyptians couldn’t connect to the internet because they couldn’t find any WiFi-Nile hotspots.
6. I tried to climb up a pyramid, but I quickly realized it was just an uphill sarcophagus.
7. I asked Cleopatra if she wanted to visit a pyramid, but she said, “Nah, I’ve already seen too many triangles in my day.”
8. The mummy went to the beach and asked, “Where’s the sunblock? I don’t want to turn into a solar wrapped!”
9. The pharaoh always had a tough time laying bricks for the pyramid, but he still managed to get his work done. Seems like his pyramid scheme is going strong.
10. When the pharaoh was asked about his favorite shape, he simply replied, “I’m a fan of triangles, they’re always way more pyramazing!”
11. The archaeologist declared that Egyptian architecture has its ups and downs, but it always keeps us on our toes!
12. The pharaoh hired some mathematicians to calculate the exact height of his pyramid, but they got stumped and said, “We’re just too triangularly challenged.”
13. The pharaoh asked his pyramid builder, “Can we make the pyramid a bit taller?” The builder replied, “Sorry, but I’ve hit a wall. I’ve run out of bricks!”
14. The pharaoh attended a comedy show where the comedian made a lot of pyramid puns, but the jokes just went over his head. He couldn’t quite grasp the humor.
15. The archaeologist was exploring a newly discovered pyramid when he accidentally triggered a booby trap. He said, “Well, that really opened some doors for me!”
16. The pharaoh told the baker, “I want my loaf to be shaped like a pyramid!” The baker replied, “Certainly! We’ll give you the best bread in the pyramid scheme!”
17. The mummy thought about becoming an entrepreneur and starting a pyramid scheme of his own, but he realized it would involve too much wrapping his brain around business strategies.
18. “Why did the Egyptian builder never work on his pyramid designs on weekends?” “Because he needed to have his wraps!”
19. The tourist asked the pharaoh, “If you had 100 bricks and needed to build the highest pyramid, what would you do?” The pharaoh answered, “I’d hire a mason, of course! They’re the experts in pyramid-excellence!”
20. The pharaoh always kept his pyramids clean by using a broom and dustbin, but he accidentally dropped it off the edge of the pyramid. He said, “Oh, pyramids sweep!”
Punny Pyramid Personalities
1. Pharaoh-nomenal Pyramid Tours
2. Pyramid Scheme-y Business Consultants
3. Cleopatrick’s Pyramid Dance Academy
4. The Sphinx-tastic Pyramid Bookstore
5. Mummy’s Tummy Pyramid Restaurant
6. Pyramid Power Yoga Studios
7. Tutankhamen’s Pyramid Pizzeria
8. Pyramid of Perfection Fitness Club
9. Pyramid of Knowledge Library
10. Cleo’s Pyramid Hair Salon
11. Pyramid Peak Adventure Tours
12. Tutti Frutti’s Pyramid Ice Cream Parlor
13. Pyramid of Success Motivational Coaching
14. Pyra-Made Jewelry Boutique
15. Khufu’s Khutchen Pyramid Bakery
16. Pyramid Pilates Studio
17. Pyramid of Laughter Comedy Club
18. Sphinx’s Riddles and Puzzles Pyramid Game Center
19. Cleo’s Pyramid Beauty Spa
20. Pyramid of Tranquility Meditation Retreat
Pondering Pyramid Puns: Peculiar Spoonerisms
1. Pyramid schemes are a misframed team.
2. I’m studying Egyptian history because of its expensive wry rofits.
3. The ancient pharaohs wore rally fummy elt htas.
4. Archaeologists unearthed a lost dub with pyramidal fountains.
5. The Great Sphinx has a lion’s mouth with hidden beef instead of teeth.
6. I tried to build a pyramid but accidentally made a mid pram diamond.
7. In Egypt, you can find the printable ol onwards.
8. The ancient tombs are filled with custard hells.
9. The mummy was wrapped in mythick rags.
10. When I visited the pyramids, I brought a mear sneak.
11. Egyptians loved to incorporate falt in their construction techniques.
12. The Egyptian gods would hop on pyricks with fairward_tasks.
13. The pharaohs loved to wear frow paint and lighten their eyes.
14. The lost city of Atlantis had an underwater pyramid called the unclean_mountain.
15. I started a band that only plays songs written about trifighborwords.
16. In Egypt, you can find lizard hanks and stoney bakes.
17. The Pyramid of Giza is known for its mosing wehuments.
18. I joined an archaeological dig and learned how to toy struckets.
19. Cleopatra’s favorite band was The Rolling Tokens.
20. The sphinx likes to eat ofal rine.
Tutankhamun-tingling Tom Swifties Puns
1. “This pyramid is incredible,” Tom said monumentally.
2. “I can’t wait to explore this pyramid,” Tom said sphinx-sedly.
3. “These ancient designs are truly captivating,” Tom said hieroglyphically.
4. “I think we’re running out of time,” Tom said hour-glassly.
5. “I feel a little unstable,” Tom said pyramidally.
6. “I’m getting a sinking feeling,” Tom said pyramidally.
7. “I’m feeling a building excitement,” Tom said pyramid-atively.
8. “Climbing this pyramid is exhausting!” Tom said pyramid-sickly.
9. “This structure is truly impressive,” Tom said triangularly.
10. “I’m feeling a bit pharaohneous,” Tom said deservingly.
11. “Catching sight of this pyramid is a-maze-ingly exciting!” Tom said masonically.
12. “This pyramid is a real gem,” Tom said pyramidically.
13. “I can’t help but marvel at these hieroglyphics,” Tom said pyramidically.
14. “This pyramid is a sight to behold,” Tom said wonder-struckly.
15. “I’m feeling a rush of history,” Tom said pyramidically.
16. “This pyramid is giving me a sense of eternity,” Tom said foreverly.
17. “This pyramid has an air of mystery,” Tom said enigmatically.
18. “I feel that we’re uncovering secrets,” Tom said archaeologically.
19. “Reaching the top of this pyramid is rewarding,” Tom said apexingly.
20. “I’m getting a sense of adventure in this pyramid!” Tom said expeditionarily.
Topsy-Turvy Pyramid Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. The pyramid scheme was built on a strong foundation of deception.
2. Those ancient Egyptian builders were known for their mummy’s help.
3. The pharaoh was a ruler who really knew how to keep his subjects square.
4. The pyramid’s secret ingredient was sarcophagus.
5. The tomb raider’s plan went awry when they found a pyramid-shaped box of sand.
6. The mummy’s favorite type of music was rap.
7. The pharaoh loved telling cheesy puns, he really ruled the punchline.
8. The pyramid was mad at its architects for not putting in a secret door.
9. The pharaoh held his staff close, he didn’t want anyone stealing his secrets.
10. The pyramid’s guidebooks were always best-sail.
11. The hieroglyphics on the pyramid walls were drawing a lot of at-tomb-tion.
12. The pharaoh’s favorite type of game was tomb dice.
13. The tomb raider hit the jackpot when they found a pyramid full of bandages, they were wrapped around their finger.
14. The pyramid’s ghost staff called in sick, they were feeling a little coffin’ish.
15. The pharaoh never gave his underground party enough time to ga-tomb-er.
16. The mummy got a sunburn, they should have used more wrap-sunscreen.
17. The pyramid’s security team was always on edge, they were super guarded.
18. The pharaoh’s daily yoga sessions helped him stay pyramid-shaped.
19. The tomb raider got lost inside the pyramid, they were completely in de-Nile.
20. The mummy just couldn’t handle the heat, they kept rolling up their sleeves.
Punception on Pyramids (Recursive Puns)
1. Why did the archaeologist always bring a mirror to the pyramid? Because he loved reflecting on his discoveries!
2. I thought I saw a mummy near the pyramid, but it turned out to be a wrap artist.
3. What did the pharaoh say when he saw the triangular pyramid? “That’s a pyramid scheme!”
4. When ancient Egyptians built a pyramid, they really knew how to raise the bar.
5. Did you hear about the pharaoh who tried to build a pyramid on uneven ground? It tilted towards failure!
6. The mummy said, “I couldn’t possibly eat another bite. It’s pyramid-ing up in my stomach!”
7. The construction worker at the pyramid saw a snake and said, “That’s a slithering hazard!”
8. Why do mummies always feel confident near pyramids? Because they have such good wraps!
9. When the tour guide described the pyramid, she said it was a real “eye-cone” of architecture.
10. The Egyptian queen decided to build a pyramid-shaped puzzle. It was her ultimate conundrum!
11. The office worker was so obsessed with pyramids that he turned his desk into a triangular shape. Now he has a pyramid scheme!
12. Why did the singer perform near the pyramid? Because he wanted to hit the high notes!
13. The mummy loved to joke about the pyramid’s construction: “I guess they wanted a monument-al task!”
14. The mathematician couldn’t resist making a pyramid-shaped pie. It was just too tempting!
15. When the pharaoh built the pyramid, he accidentally stepped on a bug. He said, “Well, that’s a scarab on my reputation!”
16. The artist decided to paint a picture of the pyramid, but everyone said it looked too triangular-iffic!
17. The comedian told a joke about pyramids, and the audience said it was a real pyramid-pleaser!
18. The archaeologist who discovered an ancient Egyptian cooking utensil said, “Well, that’s a wrap for this utensil!”
19. The journalist wrote an article about the pyramid’s historical significance and described it as a “monumental masterpiece!”
20. The mummy loved to tell pyramid puns, but his friends always said they were too wrapped up in themselves!
Peak Performance: Puns from the Top of the Pyramid
1. What did the Egyptian pharaoh say when he was constructing a pyramid? “Let’s pyramid scheme this!”
2. Did you hear about the pharaoh who was good at math? He was always solving pyramid-tricks!
3. Why did the mummy start a business? He wanted to climb the corporate pyramid!
4. I asked my friend if he wanted to join me in building a pyramid, but he said he’d rather pyramid-scheme alone.
5. What do you call a pyramid made out of macaroni? A cheesy pyramid!
6. Why do Egyptians never tire of building pyramids? Because it’s pyramid-genic!
7. How do you confuse a mummy? Put him in a round pyramid!
8. If you’re feeling down, remember, every pyramid has its ups and downs!
9. What’s the best way to get fit in Ancient Egypt? Pyramid workouts!
10. What did the Egyptian say when he saw his first pyramid? “This is pyramid-azing!”
11. Why did the mummy refuse to use elevators? He loved climbing up pyramid-stairs!
12. Why was the mummy good at poker? He always had a pyramid to hide his poker face!
13. How did the pharaoh lose his voice? He got stuck in a pyramid scheme!
14. What did the archaeologist say when he discovered a rare pyramid artifact? “This is the pinnacle of my career!”
15. Did you hear about the mummy who married a pharaoh? Their wedding was pyramid-ortalized!
16. Why did the pharaoh become a comedian? Because he loved making pyramid-scheme jokes!
17. How do you greet a pharaoh who just built a new pyramid? “Congratulations, your highness, that’s pyramid-ificent!”
18. What do you call a pharaoh who loves geometry? A pyramid-etrician!
19. Why did the pyramid eat a balanced diet? It wanted to stay in shape, pyramid-ically!
20. What did the Egyptian say when he accidentally demolished his pyramid? “I guess it’s back to square one!”
In conclusion, we hope these 200+ eye-catching pyramid puns have brought a smile to your face and brightened your day. But the laughter doesn’t have to stop here! If you’re hungry for more witty wordplay, head over to our website and explore the treasure trove of puns waiting for you. Thank you for joining us on this pun-tastic journey – your support means the world to us!