Are you ready to level up your game banter and give your opponents a good laugh? Look no further than this winning guide filled with over 200 hilarious League of Legends puns. Whether you are a seasoned player or new to the game, these puns are guaranteed to crack you up and leave your enemies rolling on the floor. From champion name plays to creative wordplay, this collection has it all. So, get ready to LOL (Laugh Out Loud) and add some comedy to your League of Legends matches. Get ready to unleash your inner comedian as we dive into the world of League of Legends puns, where laughter is the ultimate key to victory!
Rolling in the Laughter (Editors Pick)
1. Did you hear about the jungler who opened a bakery? He sure knows how to gank-ake!
2. Why did the tomato become a League of Legends champion? Because it wanted to ketchup with the pros!
3. What did Twisted Fate say when he watched his favorite movie? “Destiny awaits!”
4. Why did the League of Legends champion go to the dentist? To get his teeth “brushed” up on his skills!
5. How did Dr. Mundo become a successful businessman? He knew how to make some “profit!”
6. What did the League of Legends player say when he was hungry? “I need some food Ashe-istance!”
7. Why did the Ahri go to the casino? Because she had a lot of charm to gamble with!
8. How did Sona’s orchestra perform? They played in “har-moony!”
9. Why was the big bad wolf afraid of the Gnar? Because he knew Gnar would “huff and puff!”
10. Why did Annie’s bear want to join a band? He wanted to play a “bearitone”!
11. What did the League of Legends champion say when it was raining? It’s time to Ryze and shine!
12. What happened when the League of Legends player failed a test? They got a “deF” grade!
13. How do League of Legends champions like their coffee? In Thresh-holds!
14. Why did the Teemo move to the countryside? He wanted to experience the “shrooming” scenery!
15. What did the League of Legends player say when they won the game? “Easy Ezreal-y!”
16. Why did the Heimerdinger open a gym? To help people “lift” their skills to the next level!
17. What did the Lux say to the enemy champion? “You’re in Lux-ury trouble now!”
18. How do League of Legends champions resolve their differences? They “settle” it in the Rift!
19. Why did the shopkeeper choose Renekton as his security guard? Because Renekton knows how to “guard” his merchandise!
20. What did the League of Legends champion say when they arrived late to the battle? “Sorry, I was Yasuo late!”
Summoner Shenanigans (League of Legends Puns)
1. I’m so good at League of Legends, you could say I’m a real con-League-queror.
2. Why did the League of Legends player bring a ladder to the game? Because he wanted to reach Diamond.
3. I tried to play League of Legends blindfolded, but it was a real “miss-Fortune.”
4. I asked my friend why he loves League of Legends so much, and he replied, “It’s just my PLAYER-diction.”
5. When the League of Legends champions go on a date, they always say, “Let’s a-MORDEKAISER-ate.”
6. What do you call a League of Legends player who never gets caught? A master of dis-TALON.
7. I tried to make a loaf of bread shaped like a League of Legends champion, but it ended up a real Fiora-MESS.
8. Why don’t League of Legends champions ever go hungry? They always have plenty of Kha’ZIX’d food.
9. What did the League of Legends player say when he scored a pentakill? “I’m on a ROLL-E.”
10. Why did the League of Legends character join a band? Because he wanted to play the TALON-ted.
11. How do League of Legends champions celebrate a victory? They have a LuxURY party.
12. What did the junior League of Legends player say to the pro player? “Can you give me some CORKIes on how to improve?”
13. I feel like a League of Legends champion when I successfully parallel park my car. It’s a real DRIVE-en.
14. Why did the chicken never get invited to play League of Legends? Because he couldn’t HANDLE the Anivia-tion.
15. Why did the scarecrow start playing League of Legends? He wanted to be the ZILEAN-est guy on the field.
16. What do you call a League of Legends player who is always late? A Fah-sionably late player.
17. How did the League of Legends player win the dance competition? They had some Impressive Twisted FATEs.
18. What did the League of Legends player say when he couldn’t find his glasses? “I can’t see ’em, I’m BLIND!”
19. Why did the League of Legends champion become a chef? They wanted to master the art of Pantheon-cakes.
20. How do League of Legends players organize their parties? They send out soloQ-vites.
LoL Loopholes (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the League of Legends player wear a helmet? Because he was afraid of getting a Yasuo (head) windwall!
2. How do you describe a Lux main? They’re always shining bright, supporting their team with positive vibes!
3. What do you call a Teemo main who is constantly stealing kills? A mushrooming star!
4. Why did the League of Legends player become a chef? Because he wanted to master the art of the Pantheon!
5. How do you spot a sneaky jungler? They’re always hiding in the bush and waiting for the perfect gank-carry!
6. Why was the AD Carry afraid of going into the jungle? Because they heard it was infested with Wildturtles!
7. Why did the League of Legends player become a Scout? Because they wanted to Asheend their skills and discover new paths!
8. Why did the League of Legends player go to a music concert? Because they wanted to rock out with their Taric (lyrics) out!
9. How do you describe a League of Legends player who always steals CS from his team? A minion-imalist!
10. Why did the top laner bring an umbrella to his match? Because he heard there was a high chance of Singed (singed) rain!
11. How do you describe a League of Legends player who always blames their team for losses? A pro-Fizz-tinator!
12. Why did the League of Legends player become a magician? Because he wanted to Mord-a-crap (disappear) from his enemies!
13. What do you call a League of Legends player who only plays support champions? A selfless Bardian!
14. Why did the League of Legends player go to the beach? Because they wanted to catch some waves and become a Yasurfer!
15. How do you describe a League of Legends player who always farms minions but never engages in team fights? A chicken Ryze!
16. Why did the League of Legends player bring a ladder to the match? Because they wanted to climb up the Elo-tricity ladder!
17. What do you call a League of Legends player who always uses flashy plays but rarely wins? A Zed-indicator!
18. Why did the League of Legends player become a garbage collector? Because they wanted to clean up the Rift and be a true Trashuo!
19. How do you describe a League of Legends player who is obsessed with dragons? A dragaholic!
20. Why did the League of Legends player become a detective? Because they loved to solve mysteries and be a LeBlanc-minded investigator!
A Punny Path to Victory (Double Entendre Puns)
1. “I’m not afraid to go all mid lane on you.”
2. “I’m so good at League of Legends, I could be a master Y(eye) in no time!”
3. “I’ll shake your world like an earthquake with my League of Legends skills.”
4. “I’ll blitzcrank your heart and win the game.”
5. “Let’s lock it in and play some League of Love.”
6. “I’ll hit you with a charm so strong, you’ll never escape my clutches.”
7. “I’ll Yasuo smooth talk my way into your heart.”
8. “I’ll twist fate and dominate your gameplay.”
9. “I’m an expert at pulling strings, just like Thresh in League of Lust.”
10. “I’ll ignite your passion for League of Love.”
11. “I’ll show you my kiting skills and leave you craving for more.”
12. “I’ll grant you a crescendo of pleasure with my rhythm in League of Legends.”
13. “I’m like Ezreal’s ultimate, always hitting the target dead-on.”
14. “I’ll make you feel like a queen with my League of Legends skills, just like Ashe.”
15. “I’ll invade your personal space better than any jungler.”
16. “I’ll dominate the bot-lane and leave you breathless.”
17. “I’ll Rammus right into your heart with my charm.”
18. “I’ll knock you up and take you on a wild ride, just like a League of Legends champion.”
19. “I’ll feed you kills and make you scream ‘Pentakill!'”
20. “I’ll help you climb the ranks and reach new heights in League of Legends, both in-game and out.”
Summoning Smiles (Puns in League of Legends Idioms)
1. “I tried to dodge that game, but there was no going pro-ward it.”
2. “My opponents were so stunned, they were standing there like statues.”
3. “I thought I was on fire, but it turns out I was just burning my ult.”
4. “That player is always pushing their luck, they’re a real tower-diver.”
5. “I’m the King of Mid Lane, I always reign supreme.”
6. “I can’t help but jungle in my sleep, it’s a real nocturne activity.”
7. “I was expecting a gank, but all I got was an AFKer.”
8. “That critic really knows how to hit below the belt, they’re a true carry.”
9. “I’m so good at team fights, I always come out swinging like a Fiora.”
10. “I always keep my opponents at arm’s length, I’m a master of kiting.”
11. “They say time flies when you’re having fun, but it flies faster when you’re playing League.”
12. “I’m the Yasuo of ward placements, always sweeping them away.”
13. “I had a pentakill last game, it was a real Lux-ury.”
14. “My friend always gets into heated arguments, he’s a real hot-headed Teemo.”
15. “I’m the MVP of dodging skill shots, I’m like a slippery Fizz.”
16. “I always play support to my friends, I’m their trusty Braum.”
17. “I thought I was a jungle main, but it was just a Fiddle-stick.”
18. “I’m the captain of my team, I’m always shot-calling like a pro.”
19. “I’m always on the hunt for victory, I’m a true Nidalee at heart.”
20. “My opponents always underestimate me, they never see the Zed play coming.”
The Punny Path to Victory (Pun Juxtaposition)
1. The League of Legends tournament was a real riot, but the players were a strict rule.
2. My League of Legends champion’s fireball attack was hot, but her dating life was ice cold.
3. The League of Legends team practiced so much, they could ward off sleep.
4. The League of Legends player loved playing the ADC role, but was terrible at grammar.
5. The League of Legends champion was great at throwing spears, but couldn’t catch a break.
6. The League of Legends player had a strong laning phase, but couldn’t parallel park.
7. The League of Legends champion had a powerful ultimate ability, but her regular abilities were just average.
8. The League of Legends player was great at ganking, but couldn’t tell a good prank from a bad one.
9. The League of Legends champion had a long-range skillshot, but couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.
10. The League of Legends team had amazing coordination, but their fashion sense was way off.
11. The League of Legends champion had a sharp sword, but a dull sense of humor.
12. The League of Legends player had a knack for dodging skillshots, but struggled with dodging responsibilities.
13. The League of Legends champion had a powerful AOE attack, but couldn’t handle spicy food.
14. The League of Legends team had great strategic planning, but their teamwork fell under tight restrictions.
15. The League of Legends player won the game, but couldn’t win a staring contest.
16. The League of Legends champion had an impressive healing ability, but couldn’t fix a broken heart.
17. The League of Legends team had a solid jungle control, but had no idea how to control their caffeine addiction.
18. The League of Legends player had impeccable map awareness, but couldn’t find his way out of a paper bag.
19. The League of Legends champion had an electrifying ultimate ability, but their looks were shocking.
20. The League of Legends team had incredible objective control, but couldn’t control their grocery shopping impulses.
League of Punnends: Hilarious Puns in League of Legends Names
1. Benchmarks (Benches + Marksman)
2. Hook, Lane, and Sinker (Hook, Line, and Sinker)
3. Tower Power (Towers + Power)
4. Rift Wranglers (Rift + Wranglers)
5. Jungle Fever (Jungle + Fever)
6. Blitz and Crank (Blitzcrank)
7. Farming Legends (Farming + Legends)
8. Baron Buffers (Baron + Buffers)
9. Mid Lane Mavericks (Mid Lane + Mavericks)
10. Support Squad (Support + Squad)
11. Ashe to Ashe (Ashe + Ashes)
12. Twisted Fabio (Twisted Fate + Fabio)
13. Cho’Gath Chompers (Cho’Gath + Chompers)
14. Ezreal-Estate Brokers (Ezreal + Real Estate)
15. Kha’Zix the Exterminator (Kha’Zix + Exterminator)
16. Teemo’s Mushroom Emporium (Teemo + Mushroom)
17. League of Leeches (League of Legends + Leeches)
18. Sejuani’s Snow Brawlers (Sejuani + Snow Brawlers)
19. Ziggs’ Bomb Squad (Ziggs + Bomb Squad)
20. Volley of Volleyballs (Volley + Volleyballs)
Tongue-Twisted Legends: Spoonerisms Gone Wild
1. “Deague of Legends” instead of “League of Legends”
2. “Tumble and Fwitch” instead of “Fumble and Twitch”
3. “Baron Cane” instead of “Caron Bane”
4. “Tee Sin” instead of “See Tin”
5. “Caitryn on Rails” instead of “Train on Rails”
6. “Blitcrank and Flee” instead of “Fitsrank and Blink”
7. “Hift Ahx” instead of “Ax Shift”
8. “Drayzer and Hurry” instead of “Razor and Hurdle”
9. “Graggas and Chris” instead of “Crass and Griggs”
10. “Tee Nad” instead of “Knee Tad”
11. “Ashe on Fire” instead of “Flash on Fire”
12. “Morde-rick” instead of “Roderick”
13. “Cho Gath and Charizard” instead of “Go Chath and Zarizard”
14. “Diana’s Midgit” instead of “Miana’s Digit”
15. “Sir of Ronter” instead of “Ron of Stirter”
16. “Jungle and Tids” instead of “Tangle and Jids”
17. “Leem Ken” instead of “Keem Len”
18. “Sake of Charles” instead of “Cake of Sharles”
19. “Pantheon and Search” instead of “S
Legendary League Puns
1. “I played as Ezreal,” Tom said legendarily.
2. “I can’t dodge skill shots,” Tom said carefully.
3. “I won the match,” Tom said victoriously.
4. “The game was intense,” Tom said passionately.
5. “I defeated the jungle monster,” Tom said triumphantly.
6. “I missed my ult,” Tom said sadly.
7. “I’m so fed,” Tom said hungrily.
8. “I can outplay anyone,” Tom said confidently.
9. “I’m laning against Teemo,” Tom said shroomishly.
10. “I reached the highest rank,” Tom said grandly.
11. “I have no mana left,” Tom said magically.
12. “I used my flash ability,” Tom said suddenly.
13. “I destroyed the enemy inhibitor,” Tom said destructively.
14. “I’m playing as Lee Sin,” Tom said blindly.
15. “I canceled their recall,” Tom said disruptively.
16. “I’m fighting in the bot lane,” Tom said bottomlessly.
17. “I bought the most expensive item,” Tom said expensively.
18. “I survived with just a sliver of health,” Tom said narrowly.
19. “I’m diving the enemy turret,” Tom said dangerously.
20. “I’m playing as Jinx,” Tom said excitedly.
Contradictory Champion Puns (Oxymoronic Puns)
1. “Why did the League of Legends player become a vegetable? Because every game, they always end up ‘Carry’ing their team.”
2. “Why did the top laner bring a spoon to the fight? Because they wanted to ‘tank’ the enemy’s damage with a ‘fork’.”
3. “Why did the ADC go on a strict diet? Because they wanted to be a ‘glass cannon’ without shattering.”
4. “Why did the support player bring their pet bird to the lane? Because they wanted to have a ‘carry’ on their ‘shoulder’.”
5. “Why did the mid laner become a bodybuilder? Because they believed in being ‘fit and burst’ for every fight.”
6. “Why did the jungler open a fast-food restaurant? Because their ganks were known for being ‘quick and devastating’.”
7. “Why did the team captain join a music band? Because they wanted to ‘harmonize’ their team’s plays.”
8. “Why did the League of Legends pro become an owl? Because they were known for ‘predicting’ every move.”
9. “Why did the player become a handyman? Because they were ‘Master of All Trades’ on the Rift.”
10. “Why did the team support open a pet shop? Because they believed in ‘healing’ hearts and champions.”
11. “Why did the player open a daycare center? Because they were known for ‘carrying’ little ones to victory.”
12. “Why did the ADC become a weather forecaster? Because they always predicted ‘storm damage’.”
13. “Why did the mid laner become an architect? Because they loved building ‘blue magic structures’.”
14. “Why did the top laner become a poet? Because their plays were ‘beautifully tanky’.”
15. “Why did the support player become a firefighter? Because they were all about ‘rescuing’ their ADC.”
16. “Why did the jungler become a marathon runner? Because they were known for their ‘endurance ganks’.”
17. “Why did the team captain become a conductor? Because they believed in ‘orchestrating’ perfect strategies.”
18. “Why did the player become a dance instructor? Because they knew how to ‘balance’ their every move.”
19. “Why did the top laner open a yoga studio? Because they believed in being ‘zen and tanky’.”
20. “Why did the ADC become a psychologist? Because they knew how to ‘outsmart’ their opponents mentally.”
Recursive Roaming (League of Puns)
1. Why did the Thresh player open a bakery in the League of Legends? Because he wanted to hook his customers with fresh bread every day!
2. Did you hear about the Leona player who opened a tanning salon in the League of Legends? It’s a sunny place to enjoy radiant skin!
3. Why did the Amumu player start a counseling service in the League of Legends? Because they wanted to help others un-wrap their emotional burdens!
4. What happened when the Teemo player started a gardening business in the League of Legends? They offered free mushroom training to help cultivate their customers’ green thumbs!
5. What did the Aphelios player do when they became a fashion designer in the League of Legends? They aimed to create a lunar collection that’s truly out of this world!
6. Why did the Annie player become an artist in the League of Legends? They wanted to draw attention to their stunning bear-illiance!
7. Why did the Zac player open a slime factory in the League of Legends? They wanted to provide a goo-d time to all enthusiasts of bouncy adventures!
8. What did the Ziggs player do when they became a chef in the League of Legends? They created explosive culinary masterpieces that blew customers’ taste buds away!
9. Did you hear about the Lux player who started a light bulb shop in the League of Legends? Their business is always illuminating new opportunities for their customers!
10. Why did the Dr. Mundo player open a chiropractic clinic in the League of Legends? They wanted to provide pain-free mundo-vertebral adjustments!
11. What did the Janna player do when they became a meteorologist in the League of Legends? They became a wind-vane of predictions, forecasting good vibes throughout the Summoner’s Rift!
12. Why did the Malphite player open a construction company in the League of Legends? They wanted to build rock-solid structures that’ll truly be a hard act to fol-low!
13. What did the Riven player do when they became a hairstylist in the League of Legends? They aimed to cut through any style challenges and leave their customers with sleekier results!
14. Why did the Yasuo player start a library in the League of Legends? They wanted to share their knowledge with fellow summoners, providing access to a wind-teresting collection of books!
15. Did you hear about the Sona player who opened a music school in the League of Legends? They aimed to hit all the right notes and crescendo their students’ skills!
16. What did the Ezreal player do when they became an archaeologist in the League of Legends? They wanted to uncover ancient mysteries and prove their digging skills were truly ‘ez’!
17. Why did the Nasus player start a dog grooming business in the League of Legends? They wanted to expand their empire of knowledge to canine companions and teach them paw-some tricks!
18. What did the Sejuani player do when they became a snowplow driver in the League of Legends? They aimed to clear the path and pave the way for a smooth ride through the frosty fields!
19. Why did the Twisted Fate player start a magic shop in the League of Legends? They wanted to share their tricks of the trade and make summoners believe in a world of endless possibilities!
20. What happened when the Yuumi player started a book club in the League of Legends? They ensured all members snuggled up for cozy adventures on every page!
Championing Punny Clichés: A League of Legends Punsformation
1. When playing League of Legends, always remember that the “key” to success is actually your keyboard.
2. If a League of Legends champion doesn’t like their team, they just might “dodge” in ranked games.
3. When playing jungle in League of Legends, you have to make sure you’re “branching” out to other lanes.
4. If a champion in League of Legends likes to hide in the bushes, they may be a “bush league” player.
5. When playing support, don’t be afraid to “ward” off any negative vibes.
6. If a champion is really good at dodging skill shots, you could say they have a “dodgeball” instinct.
7. In League of Legends, sometimes it’s better to “alt”er your strategy than to stick with the same old plan.
8. When playing ADC, remember that you’re the “carry” on your team, so don’t let them down!
9. If a champion uses a lot of skill shots and lands every single one, they must have some “accuracy” to brag about.
10. When the game gets tough, remember that “vision” is key to victory.
11. In League of Legends, some champions just have a “natural talent” for the game.
12. When your team wins a great team fight, you can say they “clashed” with the enemy.
13. If a champion is really good at kiting, they might be called a “dancing queen” on the rift.
14. When your team is struggling, it’s time to “reset the map” and start fresh.
15. In League of Legends, it’s important to “lock in” your champion choice early to secure your role.
16. If a champion gets a lot of kills and carries the game, you could say they “slayed” the competition.
17. After a long game, you might say “gg wp” or “good game, well punned.”
18. When the minions start pushing a lane, it’s time to unleash your “wave management” skills.
19. In League of Legends, if a team fails to communicate, they may suffer from “mis-placed pings”.
20. When playing League of Legends, never underestimate the power of a well-timed “backdoor” strategy.
In conclusion, League of Legends puns are an absolute blast, and we hope you’ve enjoyed this hilarious collection. But the fun doesn’t have to end here! Our website is filled with even more gut-busting puns for you to share and enjoy. So don’t hold back, dive into the world of witty banter and let the laughs keep rolling. Thank you for visiting and happy gaming!