Get ready to tickle your funny bone this Black Friday with our collection of over 200 hilarious puns! Whether you’re in the mood for a giggle or a belly laugh, we guarantee this compilation will have you rolling on the floor with laughter. From clever wordplay to witty one-liners, these puns are sure to brighten up your shopping spree. So, kick back, relax, and enjoy this riot of laughter as we bring you the funniest Black Friday puns to make your day even brighter. Don’t miss out on these pun-tastic gems that will leave you in stitches!
“Black Friday Fun: Hilarious Puns to Make You Smile” (Editor’s Pick)
1. Why did the skeleton go shopping on Black Friday? Because he was looking for amazing skele-deals!
2. Did you hear about the turkey who went shopping on Black Friday? It was a wise bird, always on the lookout for gobble-icious discounts!
3. How do shoppers avoid waking up early on Black Friday? They set their alarms for sale-o’clock!
4. What do you call a group of shoppers hunting for deals on Black Friday? Bag-obsessed bargain hunters!
5. Why did the scarecrow love Black Friday shopping? Because it felt like a sale in the straw Store!
6. What do you call a ghost who loves shopping on Black Friday? A spirit of discounts!
7. What did one shopper say to the other on Black Friday? Don’t scare me with your full-priced items, I’m here for the price scares!
8. How do retailers prepare for Black Friday? They make sure their shelves are fully-stocked to avoid a “sale-out”!
9. Why did the vegetable stand have a Black Friday sale? Because their prices were on the celery low!
10. What do you call it when a snowman goes shopping on Black Friday? Frosty discounts that can’t be missed!
11. How do mathematicians celebrate Black Friday? They calculate the best deals to find the geometrically perfect discounts!
12. Why did the chicken cross the road on Black Friday? To find egg-cellent deals and escape the coop-onomics!
13. What did the cashier say to the customer on Black Friday? “Don’t worry, I’ll give you a receipt to prove our transaction made cents!”
14. What do you call a store that only sells discounted umbrellas on Black Friday? A can’t-miss “rain check” paradise!
15. How do ghosts shop on Black Friday? They go through the “boo-gains” aisle!
16. What’s a skeleton’s favorite Black Friday purchase? A “bone-tastic” deal!
17. How does a clown go shopping on Black Friday? They always bring their “funny money” for the best laughs and discounts!
18. Why did the doctor go shopping on Black Friday? To stock up on “savings vitamins” for healthy discounts!
19. What do you call it when a surfer hits the shops on Black Friday? A wave of amazing deals!
20. Why did the pianist refuse to go shopping on Black Friday? Because they were tired of all the “key-satives” they had to deal with!
🎉 Limited Edition: Get Your Ultimate Pun Collection NOW!
⏰ Grab it while supplies last ⏰
> Premium Quality: Vibrant full-color pages that bring each pun and joke to life.
> Over 1000 Puns: Carefully crafted collection of family-friendly puns for every occasion.
> Amazing Bonus Content: Tons of classic jokes, creative riddles, and whimsical limericks!
Perfect for a casual laugh or as a gift that keeps on grinning!
* Amazon affiliate link to our original book
Blacker than Black Friday (One-liner Puns)
1. Why did the scarecrow go shopping on Black Friday? He wanted to get a deal that would make him straw-ng.
2. I tried to buy a doorbuster deal on Black Friday, but it was sold out in a flash.
3. What do Santa’s elves do on Black Friday? They work overtime to make sure all the gifts are ready for Christmas.
4. Why did the turkey go shopping on Black Friday? It wanted to get a good stuffing.
5. Did you hear about the robber who went shopping on Black Friday? He wanted to score some steals.
6. What do you call a turkey shopping on Black Friday? A bargain gobbler.
7. Why did the skeleton go shopping on Black Friday? It wanted to get some bone-tastic deals.
8. What do you call a shopping spree on Black Friday? Retail therapy!
9. Did you hear about the penguin who went shopping on Black Friday? It got some really ice deals.
10. Why did the football team go shopping on Black Friday? They wanted to tackle the sales.
11. What do you call a group of shoppers on Black Friday? A bargain-hunting pack.
12. Why did the computer go shopping on Black Friday? It wanted to upgrade its memory.
13. What did the cat say after a successful Black Friday shopping spree? “Fur-tastic deals!”
14. Why did the vegetable go shopping on Black Friday? It wanted to find the best root.
15. Did you hear about the cow who went shopping on Black Friday? It was looking for a moovelous deal.
16. What do you call a turkey who loves Black Friday sales? A deal-gobbler.
17. Why did the scientist go shopping on Black Friday? He wanted to conduct some retail experiments.
18. What do you call a shopping cart with a great sense of style on Black Friday? A fab-bag-o!
19. Why did the musician go shopping on Black Friday? He wanted to score some major deals.
20. What did the fish say after a successful Black Friday shopping spree? “I’m hooked on these deals!”
Slaying the Savings: Black Friday Brainteasers (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. What did one discount-loving shopper say to another on Black Friday? Let’s sale-ebrate!
2. What did the fridge say to the TV on Black Friday? I’m so cool, I’m going to chill out and watch some deals!
3. Why do bananas go on sale on Black Friday? Because they’re a-peeling!
4. Why did the scarecrow shop on Black Friday? Because he needed a new pair of Crocs!
5. Why did the cookie go shopping on Black Friday? Because it needed to stock up on chocolate chips!
6. Why did the golfer go shopping on Black Friday? Because he wanted to score a hole-in-one deal!
7. Why did the crayon go shopping on Black Friday? It wanted to add some color to its life!
8. What did the Black Friday shopper say to the rude cashier? Keep the change, because I’m making a deal!
9. Why did the coffee shop have Black Friday sales? Because they wanted to perk up their business!
10. What did the famous singer say on Black Friday? I’m all about those deals, ’bout those deals, no trouble!
11. Why did the garden gnome shop on Black Friday? Because it wanted to spruce up its style!
12. What did the computer say to the mouse on Black Friday? I think we’re going to click on some amazing deals!
13. Why did the lamp go shopping on Black Friday? Because it wanted a new shade!
14. Why did the ice cream shop have Black Friday deals? Because they were melting the competition!
15. What do you call a sheep shopping on Black Friday? A Baa-gain hunter!
16. Why did the tomato go shopping on Black Friday? Because it wanted to ketchup with the latest trends!
17. Why do bookstores have Black Friday sales? Because they love a good page-turner deal!
18. What did the umbrella say on Black Friday? I’ve got you covered with these amazing discounts!
19. What do you call a cow shopping on Black Friday? A Moola-holic!
20. Why did the light bulb go shopping on Black Friday? Because it wanted to shine with great bargains!
Puns R Us: Double Entendre Delights (Black Friday Puns)
1. “Black Friday deals are so tempting, they’ll make you go bankrupt in the blink of an ‘I’!”
2. “This Black Friday, shoppers are like ninjas – stealthily hunting for the best bargains!”
3. “I don’t need a security guard on Black Friday, I’ve got my elbows of mass discounts!”
4. “On Black Friday, the early bird may get the worm, but the latecomers snag the wormhole!”
5. “Shopping on Black Friday is like a contact sport – I’m going in armed with my ‘charge card!'”
6. “Black Friday chaos is like a tornado in the mall – everything’s up for grabs!”
7. “If shopping on Black Friday was a workout, my credit card would be my personal trainer!”
8. “On Black Friday, shopping is a work of art – mastering the ‘Cart-asian’ technique is essential!”
9. “Black Friday shopping is like a maze, but instead of a Minotaur, it’s a manager chasing me for deals!”
10. “Black Friday mayhem turns regular shoppers into ‘bargain-fiends’!”
11. “On Black Friday, shopping is like a game of chess – I’m strategizing to capture the best discounts!”
12. “Black Friday shopping, where wallets go to be ‘exercise-d!'”
13. “Getting the best deals on Black Friday requires a combination of stealth and ‘shopaholic’ instincts!”
14. “On Black Friday, shopping bags become a ‘fashion statement’ of the frugal elite!”
15. “Black Friday shopping makes me feel like a detective, trying to crack the case of the best discounts!”
16. “If Black Friday were a cooking show, it’d be a fierce battle between bargain ‘sous chefs!'”
17. “Black Friday shopping is like a treasure hunt, but instead of gold, you find ‘retail therapy!'”
18. “On Black Friday, shoppers transform into ‘discount addicts’ searching for their next fix!”
19. “Black Friday shopping turns perfectly sane individuals into ‘price-crazed’ maniacs!”
20. “If Black Friday were a dance, it’d be the ‘Cha-ching-a!’ – my shopping shoes are ready!”
Black Friday Funnies (Punny Plays on Idioms)
1. “I can’t believe how many people went to the black Friday sale; it’s like they were on their A-game!”
2. “I got so many discounts on black Friday, it was a real steal deal!”
3. “My wallet is so thankful for the black Friday deals, it’s never felt so blue.”
4. “Some people get caught up in the black Friday frenzy, but I prefer to shop in the black market.”
5. “I was all fired up for the black Friday sales, but now I’m feeling rather burnt out.”
6. “I went shopping on black Friday and had to break the bank just to afford a new piggy bank.”
7. “I thought I was gonna save some green on black Friday, but I ended up spending it all.”
8. “Trying to find parking on black Friday feels like a real roadblock.”
9. “On black Friday, the store was so crowded that it was giving me claustro-phobia.”
10. “When it comes to black Friday shopping, I always strive to be ahead of the pack.”
11. “I arrived at the store early to secure a deal, but the competition was a real knockout.”
12. “Black Friday sales can be a bit chilly, so make sure to bundle up and bring your shopping sc-arves.”
13. “I was so excited for black Friday, but now my enthusiasm has hit a dead end.”
14. “I made a list of items to buy on black Friday, but I guess I wasn’t tickled pink enough to remember it.”
15. “On black Friday, the doorbuster deal made me feel like I was seeing stars.”
16. “The black Friday discounts were so good, it felt like I hit the jackpot.”
17. “I found the black Friday crowd to be a real maze; it was like being stuck in a black hole.”
18. “The black Friday sale left me completely speechless; it was like music to my ears.”
19. “I went to black Friday without a plan, and now I’m feeling pretty blue about my shopping spree.”
20. “The black Friday sales were so incredible, they left me feeling green with envy.”
Bundle Up and Bargain Hunt: Black Friday Juxtapositions
1. “Black Friday is like a Thanksgiving meal, it’s all about stuffing and deals.”
2. “The shoppers on Black Friday were so wild, it was like a ‘shop-til-you-drop safari.'”
3. “I tried to avoid the Black Friday madness, but the deals pulled me in like a gravitational ‘sale-attractor.'”
4. “On Black Friday, I went to the store looking for bargains, but all I found was a ‘priceless disappointment.'”
5. “The lines on Black Friday were so long, they could be mistaken for a ‘fashion runway for patience.'”
6. “After Black Friday, my wallet was as empty as a ‘holiday shopping ghost town.'”
7. “I went to the mall during Black Friday and it was so crowded, there was no ‘space for shopping carts’ left.”
8. “Black Friday shopping is like a marathon, except instead of runners, you have shoppers and instead of a finish line, you have ‘receipts.'”
9. “The Black Friday chaos was like a tornado in a ‘discounted clothing aisle.'”
10. “When I saw the prices on Black Friday, I thought it was a ‘deals waterfall’ cascading with savings.”
11. “On Black Friday, I found so many bargains it was like ‘winning the lottery of discounts.'”
12. “The shoppers on Black Friday were so determined, it was like a ‘zombie apocalypse for savings.'”
13. “Black Friday sales are like a game of ‘retailisthenics’ – testing your endurance and wallet strength.”
14. “I went to the electronics store on Black Friday and it was packed with people trying to get a ‘charge’ out of the deals.”
15. “Black Friday shoppers are fearless, battling through crowds like ‘warriors of the discount jungle.'”
16. “The parking lot on Black Friday was so full, it felt like a ‘car-tastrophy’ waiting to happen.”
17. “On Black Friday, I needed a map to navigate through the store like a ‘shopping archaeologist.'”
18. “The deals on Black Friday were so good, it was like making a ‘fashionable withdrawal’ from my bank account.”
19. “I avoided Black Friday because I didn’t want to get ‘cart-jacked’ by aggressive shoppers.”
20. “Black Friday is like Thanksgiving for bargain hunters, giving thanks for discounted ‘stuffing’ in their shopping carts.”
The Darkness Descends (Black Friday Puns)
1. Black Fryday (a fast food restaurant specializing in fries)
2. Discount Dixon (a retail store known for its low prices)
3. Bargain Butler (a personal shopper who finds the best deals on Black Friday)
4. Checkout Charlie (a discount-loving cashier)
5. Frugal Felicia (a bargain-hunting fashionista)
6. Sale Stevenson (a salesperson who always offers great deals)
7. Discount Denzel (an actor who only stars in movies about Black Friday shopping)
8. Thrifty Thompson (a savvy shopper who always finds the best bargains)
9. Deal Detector Dianne (a detective who solves cases of missing discounts)
10. Coupon Kayla (a woman who can’t resist a good deal)
11. Budget Blake (a financial advisor helping people save money during Black Friday)
12. Discount Dave (a magician who can magically reduce prices on Black Friday)
13. Clearance Carter (a store manager known for clearing out inventory on Black Friday)
14. Savvy Sarah (a Black Friday expert who shares tips and tricks for saving money)
15. Frugal Fred (a guy who saves money on Black Friday by making his own gifts)
16. Sale Sam (a radio host who broadcasts the best Black Friday deals)
17. Bargain Brenda (a thrift store owner with unbeatable deals)
18. Discount Dan (a comedian known for his hilarious Black Friday jokes)
19. Sale Sheila (a saleswoman who can sell anything on Black Friday)
20. Cheapskate Charlie (a character who takes penny-pinching to a whole new level)
Black Friday Frenzy: Fumbling for Funnies (Spooned Up Sales)
1. Hack Bliday
2. Lack Briday
3. Wack Bliday
4. Track Bliday
5. Quack Bliday
6. Pack Bliday
7. Stack Bliday
8. Snack Bliday
9. Cracked Briday
10. Tack Blriday
11. Sack Bliday
12. Jack Bliday
13. Shack Bliday
14. Black Frihiday
15. Clack Briday
16. Track Fliday
17. Mack Bliday
18. Slack Briday
19. Wrack Bliday
20. Racks Briday
Black Friday Fun with Swift Shopping Sayings (Tom Swifties)
1. “I got a great deal on this TV,” Tom said darkly.
2. “I saved a fortune on these clothes,” Tom said discountedly.
3. “I can’t wait to shop till I drop,” Tom said greedily.
4. “I got the last one!” Tom said victoriously.
5. “I found the best sales today,” Tom said frugally.
6. “The crowd was insane,” Tom said crazily.
7. “I bought so much stuff, it’s literally weighing me down,” Tom said heavily.
8. “The discounts were out of this world,” Tom said astronomically.
9. “The line for the store was ridiculously long,” Tom said impatiently.
10. “I got in a fight for the last item,” Tom said aggressively.
11. “I can’t believe I slept through all the Black Friday sales,” Tom said tiredly.
12. “I found the perfect gift for everyone,” Tom said thoughtfully.
13. “I made a killing with these bargains,” Tom said murderously.
14. “I have enough shopping bags to start my own store,” Tom said overwhelmingly.
15. “I navigated through the chaos gracefully,” Tom said calmly.
16. “I got some killer deals today,” Tom said excitedly.
17. “I bought so much, it feels like I single-handedly boosted the economy,” Tom said economically.
18. “I went shopping with my friends and had a blast,” Tom said explosively.
19. “I came, I saw, I conquered the sales,” Tom said triumphantly.
20. “I’m a pro at finding the best deals,” Tom said expertly.
Contradictory Sales! Oxymoronic Puns for Black Friday Bargains
1. “It’s a peaceful chaos on Black Friday!”
2. “The calm frenzy of Black Friday shopping is unparalleled.”
3. “The relaxed urgency of finding the best deals on Black Friday.”
4. “The organized chaos of navigating through crowded stores on Black Friday.”
5. “Black Friday: the day of civilized chaos.”
6. “The harmonious madness of Black Friday shopping.”
7. “The quiet mayhem of Black Friday sales.”
8. “Finding tranquility in the madness of Black Friday.”
9. “The gentle turmoil of Black Friday shopping.”
10. “Serene chaos awaits on Black Friday!”
11. “Experience the calm excitement of Black Friday deals.”
12. “Amidst the noise, find peace on Black Friday.”
13. “The tranquil buzz of Black Friday sales.”
14. “An elegantly chaotic shopping experience on Black Friday.”
15. “Embrace the peaceful frenzy of Black Friday shopping.”
16. “Black Friday: where chaos meets serenity.”
17. “Discover the calm storm of Black Friday bargains.”
18. “Unleash your zen during the hectic Black Friday rush.”
19. “A serene whirlwind of shopping on Black Friday.”
20. “The peaceful pandemonium of Black Friday savings.”
Punsception: Black Friday’s Recursive Laughter
1. I decided to take up archery, but I keep missing the mark. I guess I really missed my Black Friday sale.
2. I bought a new watch on Black Friday, but it didn’t even have a second hand. Talk about a black hole(liday)!
3. I heard the store was having a sale on vacuum cleaners, but I just couldn’t suck it up.
4. I was so excited for Black Friday, but when I got to the store, I found a “Closed for Black Friday” sign. I guess it’s a black comedy Friday.
5. I wanted to buy some new shoes on Black Friday, but all the stores just gave me the runaround.
6. I tried to take advantage of the Black Friday deals, but everything was just a little too sale out.
7. I bought some discounted electronics on Black Friday, but they were all just charging in disguise.
8. I thought I found the perfect Black Friday deal, but it turned out to be a counter-fake.
9. I visited a Black Friday sale dressed as a mime, everyone thought I was just window-dressing.
10. I was hoping to get a great deal on a new laptop, but the store was just giving me the silent save.
11. I found a great Black Friday deal on coffee, but it was just a brewzing.
12. I was excited for the Black Friday sales, but all I got was a big fat disappointment. Guess it was a glack fry-day.
13. I bought a bunch of new clothes on Black Friday, but they all shrunk in the wash. I guess it’s a wash for my black stash.
14. I decided to go shopping on Black Friday, but it was just a blackatonic experience.
15. I bought a new car on Black Friday, but it only had one radio station. It was a definite black-tuner.
16. I really wanted to buy some new furniture on Black Friday, but the store kept hinting that I should just log off.
17. I bought a new blender on Black Friday, but it keeps blending in with all my other stuff.
18. I found a great deal on sneakers on Black Friday, but they were sole-ed out.
19. I bought a new guitar on Black Friday, but it was just a big anti-climax. It was a black-a-doodle-do.
20. I decided to try cooking a fancy meal for Thanksgiving, but it turned out to be blacklash Friday.
“Saving’s Calling – Black Friday Puns with a Twist!”
1. “I hope you have a great deal on Black Friday, because I’m checking you off my shopping list!”
2. “Black Friday is the perfect day to stock up on deals and fleek your budget.”
3. “Don’t be blue this Black Friday, just shop ’til you drop!”
4. “Black Friday is like a box of chocolates, you never know what amazing deals you’ll find!”
5. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy you a lot of Black Friday bargains!”
6. “When it comes to Black Friday, the early bird gets the best wormhole of discounts.”
7. “I’m feeling oh-so-thankful for the Black Friday steals, they’re gobble-tastic!”
8. “On Black Friday, life is like a clearance rack – you never know what amazing surprises await!”
9. “If your shopping cart is full on Black Friday, you know you’re in the discount lane!”
10. “Black Friday is like a bungee jump for your wallet – the thrill of deals and the fear of overspending!”
11. “Waiting in line on Black Friday is like a huge puzzle. But hey, at least you’ll end up with missing pieces!”
12. “Black Friday may come once a year, but the savings are always in spi-rival!”
13. “When it comes to Black Friday, I’m feeling fleece-tastic about the discounts!”
14. “Be careful on Black Friday, the sale is so addictive, you might become a shopaholic-aust!”
15. “On Black Friday, the shopping cart becomes your chariot and discounts are your royal decree!”
16. “Black Friday is like a giant game of hide and seek with the best deals, can you find them all?”
17. “Don’t be a turkey this Black Friday, gobble up those savings!”
18. “On Black Friday, the discounts are like shooting stars, you better make a wish and grab them fast!”
19. “Black Friday is like opening a present, filled with surprise discounts and joy!”
20. “When it comes to Black Friday, the early shopper gets the worm, and an empty wallet!”
In conclusion, laughter is the best deal you can find on Black Friday, and we’ve got over 200 puns to keep you chuckling all day long. But don’t stop here! Head over to our website for more hilarious puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone. We are grateful for your visit and hope you have a fantastic shopping experience this Black Friday, filled with joy and laughter!