Looking for some laughs to go with your apple cider? Look no further! We have compiled a list of over 200 hilarious apple cider puns that are guaranteed to have you rolling on the floor with laughter. Whether you’re at a fall-themed party, a bonfire with friends, or simply enjoying a cozy night in, these puns are the perfect way to add some extra fun and lightheartedness to your gatherings. From clever wordplay to witty one-liners, we’ve got you covered. So grab a glass of apple cider, sit back, and get ready to unleash your inner comedian with our collection of top apple cider puns. Cheers to a barrel of laughs!
Get Your Apple Cider Puns Brewing! (Editors Pick)
1. What did one apple cider say to the other? “It’s cider-ella.”
2. Why did the apple cider go to school? To get “higher” education.
3. What do you call an apple cider with a great sense of humor? A “punny” apple cider.
4. How did the apple cider feel after its workout? Well “pressed.”
5. Why did the apple cider always win at poker? It had the best “cider face.”
6. What did the apple cider say on its wedding day? “I’ve finally found my apple of choice.”
7. How do you make apple cider laugh? Tell it a “cider joke.”
8. Why was the apple cider depressed? It couldn’t find any “apple”ing solutions.
9. What did the apple cider say to the apple pie? “You’re my other half, apple-politely.”
10. How does apple cider greet its friends? It says “Cider you doing?”
11. What did the apple cider say to the apple juice at the party? “Let’s get this cider started.”
12. Why did the apple cider break up with the apple soda? It wanted a “sparkling” relationship.
13. How do you express your love for apple cider? You “cider” your feelings to it.
14. What did the apple cider say to the disgruntled apple? “Don’t be so sour, let’s make some sweet memories.”
15. How did the apple cider overcome its stage fright? It took a “liquid courage” shot.
16. Why was the apple cider the best dancer? It had “rhythm” in its fruits.
17. How did the apple cider feel when it was poured into a cup? It said, “I’m on top of the cider world!”
18. What do you call a musical apple cider? A “pitch perfect” drink.
19. What do you say when apple cider invites you to a party? “I’m totally apple-lled!”
20. Why did the apple cider get arrested? It was caught “tress”passing on the grapevine.
“Juicy Jokes and Sip-erb Cider Puns”
1. I had a bushel of apple cider jokes but they all turned out to be a ferment.
2. I asked my friend what he thought of apple cider and he said, “It’s un-bear-ably good!”
3. Did you hear about the apple cider that went to therapy? It finally learned to let go of its past.
4. The apple cider was so good, it really pressed all the right buttons for me.
5. I accidentally spilled apple cider on my laptop. Now it’s cider-managed.
6. Apple cider has a lot of friends – they all appreciate its cider-ship.
7. I couldn’t resist teasing the apple cider for being pressed for time.
8. If you can’t decide on a drink, just go for an apple cider. It’s a-peeling to everyone!
9. The apple cider’s joke was so funny, it made me wheeze – but not as much as it made the apple trees laugh!
10. I bought a bottle of apple cider flavored toothpaste, but it didn’t have much bite.
11. You know why the apple cider doesn’t like to argue? It can’t handle the heated discussions.
12. The apple cider was so helpful, it became the key cider at the office.
13. I accidentally mixed apple cider with root beer once. The result was brew-tifully confusing.
14. The apple cider’s favorite dance move? The ciderella twirl.
15. The apple cider was feeling down, so I told it to keep its spirits high!
16. You know why the apple cider was so good at art class? It wasn’t afraid to think out of the cider-box.
17. The apple cider just got a job at the gym. It’s quite juice-tified!
18. Why did the apple cider always get great reviews? It never gave critics a chance to cider down.
19. The apple cider couldn’t make it to the party, it was just feeling too dist-apple-ed.
20. I tried making apple cider at home, but I just couldn’t cider out the right recipe.
Cider Chuckles (Question-and-Answer Puns)
1. Why did the apple cider go to therapy? Because it couldn’t find its inner cider!
2. What’s the best way to keep apple cider cold? Use a cooler tree!
3. Why did the apple cider quit its job? It couldn’t handle the pressure, it needed to re-press!
4. How do you peel an apple cider? With a fresh coat of cider peel!
5. What did the apple cider say to the lemonade? “You’re a citrus of interest!”
6. Why did the apple cider break up with the orange juice? It realized they were never meant to be a p-pear!
7. How does apple cider prefer to communicate? Through core-spondence!
8. Why did the apple cider cross the road? It was feeling adventurous after a hard cider day!
9. How did the apple cider become a famous actor? It had a natural talent for core-acting!
10. Why did the apple cider give up on math? It found it too difficult to solve for the apple’s pi!
11. What did the apple cider say to the soda? “You’re giving me fizzed vibes!”
12. Why did the apple cider join a rock band? It wanted to be a hard-rock cider!
13. How did the apple cider win the race? It applied itself and ran at top cider-speed!
14. Why did the apple cider bring an umbrella to the picnic? It wanted to be fully pre-cidered for rain!
15. What do you get when you mix apple cider with chocolate? A core-oa blend that’s delicious to extra-bite!
16. Why won’t apple cider fight other beverages? It believes in peaceful cider-solutions!
17. How does apple cider stay in shape? It goes to the apple-ciderobics classes and does plenty of core work!
18. What did the apple cider say when it won the lottery? “I’m now a million-old orchard!”
19. Why did the apple cider look suspicious? It had a pear-plexing secret!
20. How does apple cider feel about being squeezed? It finds it crushing to the cider’s soul!
Sippin’ on Cider: Squeezing Out Double Entendre Puns
1. “I heard the apple cider was strong, it’s got quite the apple-tite.”
2. “Drinking apple cider is like squeezing pleasure out of apples.”
3. “I like my apple cider like I like my relationships: sweet and full-bodied.”
4. “Cider is the apple of my eye, and it really knows how to press my buttons.”
5. “When it comes to apple cider, it’s all about finding the perfect blend between sweet and tart.”
6. “I like my apple cider like I like my lovers: hot, spicy, and intoxicating.”
7. “Drinking apple cider is a great way to escape the daily grind.”
8. “I always get a little flirty when I see a glass of apple cider, it’s just so tempting.”
9. “Apple cider is like a forbidden fruit, it’s just too tempting to resist.”
10. “They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a glass of apple cider keeps you away from boring speeches.”
11. “I’ve been told my love for apple cider verges on the obsessive, but it’s just a habit I can’t give up.”
12. “Apple cider is like a secret potion that instantly makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.”
13. “I never thought I’d find something that could make apples even more appealing, but apple cider does the trick.”
14. “Apple cider is the casanova of drinks, it seduces your taste buds and leaves you wanting more.”
15. “When I first tasted apple cider, it was like the world burst into flavor and everything became juicier.”
16. “They say opposites attract, just like the tanginess of apples and the comforting sweetness of cider.”
17. “Apple cider is like a fall romance, it leaves you with a warm feeling that you don’t want to end.”
18. “I like to think of apple cider as a golden elixir, it has the power to revive and uplift my spirits.”
19. “Forget love at first sight, it’s love at first sip when it comes to apple cider.”
20. “Drinking apple cider is like taking a cozy autumn vacation, it transports you away from your worries and into a state of bliss.”
Apple Cider Shenanigans (Puns in Idioms)
1. He’s the apple cider of my eye.
2. Don’t cry over spilled apple cider.
3. Time to add a little apple cider to the mix.
4. She’s always full of apple cider.
5. We’re in the same apple cider!
6. He really knows how to make apple cider count.
7. I’m on cloud apple cider.
8. I’m in a bit of a pickle, or should I say apple cider?
9. Let’s put all our apples in one cider.
10. I’m feeling like a bad apple cider.
11. Apple cider your blessings.
12. You’re the apple cider to my life.
13. That’s like comparing apples to apple cider.
14. When life gives you apples, make apple cider.
15. Let’s shake up the apple cider a bit.
16. A glass of apple cider a day keeps the doctor away.
17. I’m just the apple cider in the apple barrel.
18. I didn’t apple cider up for this.
19. You can’t make apple cider without breaking a few apples.
20. It’s time to take a sip of apple cider and relax.
Sip and Wit (Apple Cider Puns Galore!)
1. I’m a cider-ella story, but instead of a glass slipper, I found my prince charming in a glass of apple cider.
2. She said my love for apple cider was intoxicating, so I added some rum to make it truly intoxicating.
3. My doctor told me to stop drinking apple cider, but I’m not quite ready to give up the hard stuff just yet.
4. The apple didn’t fall far from the cider tree when it came to my addiction.
5. I tried to make a toast with apple cider, but it was a bad apple and just fell flat.
6. My love for apple cider is so strong, they say I have a cider-ate problem.
7. I broke up with my girlfriend because she preferred orange juice over apple cider, it was a real juice-tition.
8. I went to the orchard to pick apples, but all I found was ciderception because one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch.
9. Apples and cider are like a match made in heaven, you might say they’re a pear-fect pair.
10. I asked my date if she liked apple cider, and her response was a resounding “aye!”
11. I tried to make apple cider at home, but it just turned out to be a hard pill to cider-swallow.
12. They say drinking apple cider a day keeps the doctor away, but I think I’m going to need more than that after this weekend.
13. We went bobbing for apples at the Halloween party, but everyone knows the real thrill is getting bobbed in a sea of apple cider.
14. I took my watch to the apple cider factory, but they said it was out of thyme.
15. I heard Apple was releasing a new smart cider, but I hope they don’t call it the iCider.
16. The apple farmer had to wear a mask during apple cider season because he didn’t want to be mistaken for a hard core criminal.
17. My friend told me he was going to write an apple cider book, but I told him to stick to his brews.
18. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what about when it’s transformed into a nice glass of cider?
19. I tried to make apple cider flavored gum, but it just didn’t have the right chew-ness factor.
20. I told my friend he was going to be the apple of my eye, and he responded, “Just make sure I’m not the cider of your thigh!”
Sippin’ on Cider – Punny Wordplay with Apple Cider
1. Sir Isaac Applecider
2. Johnny Appleciderseed
3. The Orchardiste
4. Granny Delicious
5. Bob McIntosh
6. Jonathan Honeycrisp
7. Paula Cranberry
8. Gala Berry
10. Coren Baldwin
11. Adam Bramley
12. Eve McIntosh
13. Ciderney Smith
14. Ciderella White
15. Jonagolden Delicious
16. Golden Russet
17. Lady Pink Lady
18. Fuji Berry
19. Cider Newton
20. Ciderman Ant
A Sip of Slippery Slurps (Silly Spoonerisms)
1. Snapple cider
2. Cry apple
3. Muckled apple
4. Bapple sider
5. Happle sider
6. Smapple cider
7. Wapple sider
8. Rapple cider
9. Napple cider
10. Tapple cider
11. Gapple cider
12. Black apple
13. Staple cider
14. Capple sider
15. Frapple cider
16. Wobble cider
17. Papple cider
18. Sapple cider
19. Tapple sider
20. Naffle cider
Sip on these Juicy Tom Swifties (Apple Cider Edition)
1. “This apple cider is simply divine,” said Tom tastefully.
2. “My mom makes the best apple cider,” Tom mused juicily.
3. “I can’t resist a glass of apple cider,” Tom said sweetly.
4. “I prefer my apple cider ice-cold,” Tom said chillingly.
5. “I’ll have apple cider with a splash of rum,” Tom ordered spiritedly.
6. “This apple cider is so refreshing,” Tom said coolly.
7. “I like my apple cider with a hint of cinnamon,” Tom suggested spicily.
8. “This apple cider warms my soul,” Tom said heartily.
9. “I’ll take a mug of apple cider, please,” Tom requested warmly.
10. “Drinking apple cider in the fall brings me immense joy,” Tom expressed happily.
11. “I’m falling for apple cider all over again,” Tom proclaimed head over heels.
12. “I could swim in a tub of apple cider,” Tom exaggeratedly.
13. “I adore apple cider with a twist of lemon,” Tom said tangily.
14. “This apple cider is so good, it’s like a hug in a mug,” Tom hugged sarcastically.
15. “I like to sip my apple cider slowly,” Tom advised cautiously.
16. “I’ll have a glass of apple cider, please,” Tom requested thirstily.
17. “This apple cider tastes just like autumn,” Tom reminisced nostalgically.
18. “I like my apple cider warm and cozy,” Tom shared snuggly.
19. “This apple cider is simply heavenly,” Tom marveled angelically.
20. “I could drink apple cider all day and never tire of it,” Tom confessed tirelessly.
Crazy Apple Cider Shenanigans (Sweet & Sour Oxymoronic Puns)
1. Freshly rotten apple cider
2. Warmly chilled apple cider
3. Sourly sweet apple cider
4. Dryly moist apple cider
5. Bitterly refreshing apple cider
6. Delightfully tart apple cider
7. Brightly dark apple cider
8. Sparklingly flat apple cider
9. Smoothly lumpy apple cider
10. Lightly heavy apple cider
11. Fiery cold apple cider
12. Effervescently still apple cider
13. Spiked non-alcoholic apple cider
14. Organically artificial apple cider
15. Jumbo mini apple cider
16. Exquisite humble apple cider
17. Secretly well-known apple cider
18. Flawlessly imperfect apple cider
19. Mediocre exceptional apple cider
20. Aged fresh apple cider
Recursive Sips (Apple Cider Puns)
1. Why did the apple cider need therapy? It had a lot of issues to work through, especially with its applefrowardness.
2. My friend made some apple cider art. It’s truly applelling.
3. How did the apple cider get its pilot’s license? It appleied itself to flight school.
4. I went to a cider festival and saw a tree playing the piano. Turns out it was a real-live ciderist.
5. Why did the apple cider go to school? It wanted to be pearfectly educated.
6. I told my friend about my new idea to make apple cider-infused cupcakes. He said it was quite bakerle (bake plus clever).
7. Why did the apple cider become an entrepreneur? It wanted to be a real appleigarch.
8. I tried making a dessert using apple cider, but it turned out quite vinegly (vinegar plus eggy).
9. What do you get when you combine apple cider and a joke? Applesible laughter.
10. My friend told me she had a great idea for a musical about apple cider, but it was just applerovement (apple plus improvement).
11. Why did the apple cider hire a personal trainer? It wanted to be in the best applehape possible.
12. I took my apple cider for a walk and it kept sniffing other ciders. It must have been quite fragrancied.
13. Why did the apple cider start practicing yoga? It wanted to find its inner applepeace.
14. I picked some apples to make cider, but they started arguing with each other. It became quite applearithmetic (apple plus argument).
15. What kind of shoes does apple cider wear? Ciderellas.
16. I told my friend I wanted to write a book about apple cider, but it seemed like a bit of a wordciderbee (word plus busy).
17. Why did the apple cider become a detective? It wanted to solve the mystery of how it became so appleicious.
18. My friend started making cider at home, but he couldn’t stop. It became quite appleictive.
19. I asked my apple cider if it wanted to go on a picnic, but it said it was feeling very appleainful.
20. Why did the apple cider go to the dentist? It had a bad case of applebess (apple plus abscess).
Sippin’ on Cliche-der: Punny Apple Cider Cliches!
1. “An apple cider a day keeps the doctor away, but too much and you might ferment away!”
2. “When life gives you apples, make apple cider and let the good times flow!”
3. “You can’t compare apples and oranges, but you can sip on apple cider while making that difficult decision.”
4. “Don’t put all your apples in one basket, unless you’re a cider maker trying to make a masterpiece blend!”
5. “An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but apple cider is like a magic potion that makes everything okay.”
6. “As sweet as apple cider, they say love makes the world go round.”
7. “An apple a day keeps the dentist away, but a glass of apple cider might just make them sway!”
8. “You can’t make apple cider without squeezing some apples, just like life can get tough before it gets sweet.”
9. “An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a cup of apple cider brings joy and play.”
10. “An apple cider a day keeps the winter blues away, warming the heart with every sip and sway.”
11. “Better to be the apple of someone’s eye than a cider vinegar in their pantry!”
12. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And when life gives you apples, make apple cider, the essence of serenade.”
13. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a glass of apple cider keeps the boredom at bay.”
14. “An apple a day keeps the dentist away, but a glass of apple cider may make you sway.”
15. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a cider press keeps me busy every day!”
16. “You can’t make apple cider without squeezing some apples, just like you can’t make memories without taking a couple of risks.”
17. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but sharing apple cider with friends makes everything okay.”
18. “Too much apple cider can make you feel cider-ful, so drink responsibly but make sure to enjoy every delightful gulp.”
19. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a glass of apple cider can turn any day into a holiday.”
20. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a glass of apple cider makes you smile and say hooray!”
In conclusion, these 200+ apple cider puns are sure to tickle your funny bone and leave you in stitches. From clever wordplay to cheesy one-liners, there’s something here to make everyone laugh. If you can’t get enough of these puns, make sure to check out our website for even more hilarious content. And thank you for taking the time to visit us – we hope these puns brought a smile to your face! Cheers to the power of laughter and the joy it brings!